Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:06 pm
Seth shrugged. "Nothing like marching to your death." He went into the forest and found nothing of note, just a trail presumably leading off to Luna. He followed along behind the two others for a while silently, Seto having gone to sleep finally. Then from out of nowhere-
"Duck!" He cried, pushing both Mokuba and Noa to the ground as a small Gradius class plane flew over them.

"Oh no... that's my Gradius! Father! Why did you take my plane?" Noa called out, as if expecting a response, but there came none. "Well, that means someone knows we're here at least."

"Wonderful. Let's do something about that." Seth tried to duck off the path, but everytime he did, he'd go a little way and the trees would spit him out. "Damnit..."

"I know. Let's just keep going. We should find something eventually." Noa said. "Like that door over there."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:35 pm
" Well lets go " Mokuba said rushed running to the door. He wanted to get out of danger as soon as possible, no telling when something else might come after them.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:59 pm
Shaking his head when he realized that the door was probably where they were meant to go, Noa rushed after Mokuba.

Seth shrugged and followed along with a bit of a sigh. He didn't like walking into traps, he hadn't liked it when Mahaado had let himself get caught in one, he hadn't liked it when Karim had made a similar performance. He decided he'd follow along to make sure they didn't die at least.

They ended up in a large metalic room with bare walls and floors.
"This can't be good..." Noa commented, as Luna appeared before them.

~Seth? Let me out.~ Seto said from inside.
~Just watch alright?~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:15 pm
Mokubas eyes went cold at the sight of Luna, showing a completely different side to him. He clentched his fists and teeth as he muttered, " Luna..". He glared at her resisting to run at her.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:47 pm
"Ah Mokuba, it hurts doesn't it? To be betrayed like that and played like a fool? And Seto, come out now, you won't be hiding in a puzzle for this." Luna waited, no expression on her face, for Seto to show himself. "Very good. Now, Noa, go home. You don't want to be caught in a crowd like this. It could be dangerous for you and them."

"I'm not going anywhere." Noa crossed his arms. "I know who you are and you won't hurt any of us again."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:15 pm
Mokubas glare hardend her way as his teeth clentches more. He ignored Noas statement as the pain was to hard to ignore. " How could you!? After all we did for you! My brother taking you in and you just playing with his heart like hes a fool! You did'nt deserve his kindness you stupid wench!" Mokuba shouted at her. As he yelled at her he couldnt help but let a few tears seep out.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:24 pm
"No, but it was certainly a testament to my superiority that I could do that." The image of Luna flickered and disolved before them only to be replaced by what Noa knew was coming.

"Father, please, they won the game, why do you have to do this to them?" Noa asked quietly.

"Did they deserve my kindness? Did this little brat," He grabbed Seto's chin and turned his face towards the other, "have the right to infringe upon my life, upon my grief over you and force himself in?"

((Yup, that's how I play Gozaburo! Trippy isn't it?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:36 pm
Mokuba glared, " Get away from my brother you ugly old man!! " Mokuba shouted to Gozaburo. " He only beat you cause he was better then you at your own job! " Mokuba spat at him again, he no longer cared if Noa was around.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:50 pm
"Father please! They didn't know. They couldn't! That's no reason for revenge like this and I don't care how long you've been planning it." Then something occured to him. "How did you get on the outside world? Did you take that girls body?"

"I created her. She's a very realistic robot, it was the safest way to hide." Gozaburo threw Seto aside and by aside it's meant that Seto flew backwards into the door and slumped down onto the floor unconscious. "And I'm going to get my company back from that ungrateful brat who turned a world recognized manufacturer of decent goods into a toy and game maker."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:55 pm
" Setoo! " he called out running to his brother. He shook him slightly to try and wake him up. He then turned to Gozaburo, " She was a robot? You toyed with my brothers heart!? You b*****d!!" Mokuba shouted running over to Gozaburo ready to use all his power to bring him pain. Right now was the only time he wishd he had one of his old tazers on him.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:39 am
"Father! Stop!" Noa stamped his foot and everything froze. "Seto told me you became a monster and I never wanted to believe him, but how can I not when this sort of thing goes on in front of me? I thought I'd gotten rid of you, but I should have known that when I came back, you'd followed... But Seto's right. You've lost it and you aren't my father anymore."
Noa, being the program itself, began to erase anything in the computers memory pertaining to his father. He swallowed heavily and restored movement to everything, sinking to his knees.
"I'm sorry..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:49 am
" Noa.." Mokuba whispered, he felt so bad for Noa but his father was a monster. He turned back to Gozaburo and gave him a good punch into his stomach. He yanked out his fist and stared at him. " Thats for hurting my big brother!! " Mokuba shouted to Gozaburo standing strong.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:29 am
((The authoress would like to point out the Mokuba would most likely go right through Gozaburo as Noa just erased him from existance.))

"Mokuba, calm down. He's gone." Noa held the struggling boy close as the last traces of Gozaburo Kaiba vanished into nothingness. "See?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:44 am
((oops sorry.. sweatdrop ))

Mokuba panted in Noas grasp sighing a little before going over to Seto laying him on the ground so his body was in more of a confortable position. " At least hes gone.." Mokuba whispered though he hated that he couldnt get his revenge.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:52 am
Noa was happy for the two brothers, finally being completely free of his father, but he couldn't help but realize that now he'd be all alone in his empty virtual world and that made him sad. He didn't want to go insane from being so lonely...  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games