Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:40 pm
Oburos stood there in shock. "She's . . . human?" he asked, looking down at Faye. "No . . . that's . . . that's not possible. Humans . . . humans are the enemy." he whispered, holding Faye out away from him, as though he had never seen her before. It was tearing him apart inside. He was in denial. "I . . ." he closed himself off to his emotions for now. His main concern was getting Faye healed. "Heal her." he ordered coldly. As much as he was loathe to admit it . . . even if Faye was a human . . . if his inner fae had chosen her . . . "I won't lose her . . ." he muttered. She was his fated one . . . but she was human . . . how could that be?!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:49 pm
The healer watched him with a frown. Now she knew why Faye was shutting down. The catalyst for almost all of the immortals turning was death. If this human hadn't died yet then healing her would be pointless, this would keep happening. "Give her to me." When he complied she laid her on the palate then broke her neck. The Healer frowned and watched closely. Lines of red and silver and blood made tracks on her skin. All three fought for power. For dominance. Now the human part was out of the way. The healer smiled and wiped her hand over Fayes body with the green glow. "Calm yourself blood of the three. Calm yourselves and find harmony." She watched as the colours settled.

Faye felt something inside her dim to black. What. . . What's happening. . . Why can't I breathe? What is this fire? This pain? Oburos? Oburos where are you? I'm scared. Don't leave me alone! Why can't I feel my body? Why are you looking at me like that? Oburos! No please don't leave! I'm sorry! I'll do better! No please! Please. . . Her eyes flashed open soulless for a moment the colours of her eyes swirling. Red, ice blue and yellow. Her eyes turned to Oburos void of emotion in death. "Now we wait." The healer said in a muffled tone.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:55 pm
Oburos made a strangled sound and stepped forward as the healer broke Faye's neck. He didn't understand why she had just . . . in his view, killed the one he loved . . . even if he was in emotional turmoil. So, while the healer had watched the lines, he had glared at her. "Wait for what?" he hissed out angrily, his inner Fae raging. "You killed her. I told you to heal her." he snapped. He was not being reasonable at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:04 pm
"If I healed her normally this would happen over an over until she screamed for death. I did what I did to awaken her powers, her immortal body, completely. This way when her other paths merge in harmony, she won't become sick." The healer knew she was on dangerous grounds with him. He'd just witnessed the human part of Faye fade from existence. Well. . . not exactly more, become suppressed "I'm sorry Oburos but for her health it had to be done. In a few days she'll awaken. Normally. the fae, lycan and vampire parts will harmonize completely and she'll be happy and healthy. Though I am worried about that red line. Yellow for the sun, silver for Lycan, red? Not for vampire." She traced a black line fading on Faye's shoulder. "Black is for Vampire. . . red for human?" She didn't know. There'd never been anything like her before. Faye's hand twitched. "No. Don't move rest darling. Be still you're alright now." The healer soothed to Faye.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:12 pm
Oburos frowned. "Human . . ." he muttered, and began pacing. He couldn't stand still. His mind was racing too fast for him to stay still. He had assumed she was an immortal who had fallen prey to human researchers . . . but she was human . . . How could humans do that to each other? It . . . didn't make sense. And it didn't matter. She was his. But did being part human make her part of the enemy?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:20 pm
"What the-" The woman gasped watching Faye's eyes come to life. "What magic is this?"
"No!" Faye gasped opening her eyes sucking in a deep breath. Her body shuddered. "Mummy!" She sobbed sightlessly at the ceiling. Her body shuddered.
"Sweetie it's okay you're safe." Faye's hand lashed out without a second thought. She shuddered a little and stood up on shaking legs. Her eyes darted around as she searched for someone. They'd taken her mother. . . Taken her. . . Fire was everywhere. Her eyes clasped on to Oburos and she felt calm but he didn't look it. Damn why did she feel like she was on fire? Was it she? Or someone else? What was going on? "What's going on? Why are you all on fire?" She asked worried. "What's going on?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:26 pm
Oburos frowned and took a cautious step towards Faye. "Faye . . . no one's on fire." he said, trying to reign in his emotions for now. It wouldn't do to be emotionally conflicted when she was still unwell and needed him.

"You're safe Faye. Go back to sleep." he said softly, reaching over to gently brush some hair back. He could at least do that. "You're not well. Go back to sleep." he said, trying to keep his voice soothing. He really was worried about her . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:46 am
Faye started to hyperventilate her eyes wide pupils small. "No but-" She felt dizzy, blackness started to take her over. "Don't take mummy away." She whimpered as she fell back to sleep.

"All water Fae to the main square!" A guard called. "Put out the fire! Hurry! Women and children get to the safe areas." The healer's eyes widened as she looked at the now unconscious Faye. Could this wee thing have caused that?

No. . . No don't take my mummy! Please don't take her!
It's for the good of our race Rosa. You'll understand in time. . .

Faye twitched horribly as she slept. The nightmare's raged through her. She didn't like dreaming. It was terrifying.
No! I can't no please stop I'm begging you I don't want to be a hero! No Mummy! Daddy! Save me! *gasp* that voice. . . that beautiful, sensual voice. . . who's voice is that! I must. . . That voice. . . Oh that voice. . . Oburos? Oburos oh my love I'm sorry. I am so so sorry.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:00 pm
Oburos's eyes widened as well, hearing the guard. However, it was that event that he needed to make a decision. Faye may have started out as human . . . but she wasn't a mere human any longer . . . and he loved her. He needed her. And right now, she needed him. He sat by her and brushed her hair back, running his hand through it, petting her, trying to keep her calm. "Shh Faye. You're safe here. I'm here. Relax." he whispered to her. She was his. No one would keep him away from her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:14 pm
What have done to mummy? Faye cried as they dragged her through the halls.
She didn't survive. The doctor replied solemnly.
No!! Mummy! Mummy!!!
Faye gasped waking again. Her eyes darted around her taking in the medicines and the strange tools. She was in such a state of panic she forgot Oburos was there and and tried to get away. The healer tried to stop her but Faye screamed breaking the jars sending the medicine, pottery and glass all over the floor. "No please stop I don't want this." She sobbed hugging herself in the corner of the room. "Please I want to go home. . ." She held her head. "I want to go home with Oburos." She mewed helplessly in the corner before she grew quiet again.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:30 pm
Oburos stood up, looking at Faye sadly. Did she not see him there? "Faye." he said simply, hoping she could at least hear him if she could not see him. "Faye, I am here. This is my village. You are safe here. I will not allow anyone to harm you again." he said, going over to gently place a hand on her shoulder. "Faye? Look at me?" he asked, trying to be as gentle as possible.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:35 pm
That voice, hold on for that voice, don't let the darkness take hold.

Faye lifted her head to look at Oburos with a scared look. "They won't get me?" She asked. "We can't be chased here? Those. . . mortals won't hurt me?" She threw herself at him holding him tight shaking hard with terror. She wouldn't let Oburos go. She wouldn't fall asleep again. She needed to stay awake. She needed to hang on. Needed to take comfort in his scent. And his calming voice. "Not going to let them take you from me too." She whispered pressing her face to his neck and shoulder.
"What a mess." The healer sighed. "Took me ninety years to get these collected and made now look." Her tone made Faye whimper and flinch.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:17 pm
Oburos shot a glare at the healer. "Hold your tongue." he snapped at her before softening as he returned his gaze to Faye. "I will not let them get you." he reassured her. "I will never allow anyone to hurt you ever again." he said, holding her back, rubbing a hand up and down her back. "You still need rest." he murmured, picking her up. "Let's go." he said, heading out of the healer's house. He figured his own home would be much more appropriate . . . and maybe more comforting for Faye. He'd pay the healer for her services later and for the items that Faye had made a mess of . . . but his first priority was at the . . . ex-human in his arms. It was still a bit odd to think that Faye had once been human.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:12 am
Faye nodded once holding Oburos a little tighter. "Don't tell okay?" She asked in a drowsy tone. "Please? Doona wanna die again." More dreams plagued her. But they weren't her normal nightmares. They were strange dreams of people she didn't know. Sometimes it would end with her killing them. Then it would morph to another person's dreams. No. . . they were memories. She frowned in her sleep. Would she dream her mate's memories? Would she see him attempting other women? Oh gods she'd go insane if she saw that! Pearl coloured tears rolled down her cheeks as she slept. She started to wonder if he loved her or not. . . did he still love her? Even knowing now that she used to be a human? Would he reject her? She tried to banish those thoughts but she saw that look in his eyes. That look the humans gave her when she knew they'd succeeded in making her into the perfect monster. Pity and loathing.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:03 pm
Oburos nodded. "I won't tell." he murmured, not knowing exactly what it was she didn't want him to tell . . . though he assumed it was her human heritage. But he wasn't planning on sharing that anyways. He got home and made his way to his room, laying Faye down on his bed. "I'll be right back." he whispered, pressing a kiss to her forehead before he left the room. He had some things to arrange. And he needed to speak with his parents. "Puck!" he shouted. Instantly, the imp appeared before him.

"The young master wishes to see his most humble servant?" Puck asked, smirking mischievously. "Has your heart been lost most wholly?" it asked, somehow knowing more than it should.

"That is something you don't need to concern yourself with Goodfellow." Oburos said, waving a dismissive hand. "For now, I need you to summon my parents. I need to speak with them." he said watching as the imp made its excuses and left before he went back into his bedroom. Faye looked very . . . right on his bed. He smiled and then got into the bed next to her, holding her close. "Mine." he murmured, smiling. And she would always be his.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games