Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blo0dz0rs... Hnnn...
  ... Fuzz off, Yami! ><#
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:51 am
(Ok, I'll have him piss people off xD I love being cruel.
@ Mokuba: Kill him if you like.)

As Seto was talking, the pill seemed to take effect. It worked very fast because it was taken on an empty stomach.
"Yeah, you need the bone back in, right?" he started, as he moved back in the cave in Seto's direction. "To make sure it won't stay this way. I know, I've had a broken leg. My dad simply pushed the bone back in..."
Duke had moved close enough to 'save Seto's leg' as his mind pictured it. Without any warning he placed both his hands on eachother and on the part of the bone that sticked out, and tried to push it back in position.
Duke wasn't as strong as his father was, though. And getting rid of the cloth surrounding the bone didn't occur to him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:12 pm
Seto eyed Otougi nervously as he got closer to him. There was something odd about his demeanor right now... But, he didn't have much time to think about it because before he realized it, the boy had grabbed his leg and started pushing messilly. Seto screamed as the black haired dice man only made the wound worse by the direction in which he was pushing. At first it seemed like he was pushing straight down into the area above the protrusion--then it seemed like he was pushing it around in circles as he tried to force it back into his body. "Stop! STOP! ********!" Seto ordered franticly. And who knew what was on those hands? They looked dirty to Seto but...

Since Otougi didn't react instantaneously to his cries, Seto dared further injury by moving his leg down to the ground more to get it out of Otougi's drugged hands. The bone moved out of his leg a little more but thankfully, not a whole lot. His body was starting to clot too...the skin was starting to become hard already.

He needed someone to set the bone--and fast. Someone who hadn't probably dropped acid in the past 5 minutes. The choice was an obvious one. "Jounouchi, you have to do it," he panted over the commotion. "Just pull straight and snap it back..."  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:24 pm

Jou was taken aback as Otogi pressed down on Setos leg. He wanted to get him off, but he was to busy holding Mokuba back as the child squirmed to get free. There was no doubt that Mokuba was ready to attack the one making his brother cry out in pain. Jou was telling Otogi to stop, but he heard a few of Mokubas comments as well, mainly "What are you doing?! Your not a doctor!! Your going to make it worse!" . He was right, but he did not want Mokuba to attack with Otogis hand on the bone. If he did, the brawl may cause Setos bone to pop even worse then it was. He was even more shocked when it was pinned on him. Mokuba seemed to have stopped struggling, and he could feel his eyes on him.

"But..I.." he stuttered.

He was no more better at this then Otogi had been, what was he suppose to do? Neglecting it however, would make things no better either. It was a rather bloody inner struggle. Mokuba stared at him, like it could be alright, but also as if he was not going fast enough. Jou sighed, letting go of the boy in his grasp.

"Mokuba, go get me the first aid kit you got from the plane." Jou commanded.

He knew Mokuba had gotten one, the kid was sharp. Without a word, Mokuba scurried off to grab the box. While he was working on that, Jou looked at the bone, trying not to faint. His hands may not be any cleaner, he needed a wipe. So, he waited for Mokuba to return, there had to be a sanatizing wipe in there. Grabbing the box from Mokuba, he opened it with haste. First giving his hands a quick clean,along with Setos wound, before he took hold of the bone. Not needing a command, Mokuba grasped onto his brothers leg, Jou smiled knowing he didn't even have to say anything. Then, with ease and haste, he place the bone back into Setos leg. It almost felt like he was pushing a metal rod into a cushion of a bed, not the most plesent feeling. Once it was in, he held it in place.

"Mokuba, hand me some pieces of wood, flat is better.", another command.

Mokuba gave an apologetic look as he left his side. Grabbing some of the wood that was gathered(cause Tristan actually did something while he was alone.) thankfully finding some reletivly flat pieces. He placed them on Setos leg, giving Jou free hands to get some bandages. As Mokuba held the wood, Jou began to wrap as tightly as he could, without cutting any circulation. After a few moments, he reached Setos thigh, tieing the ends together. He sighed, brushing his hands together, dusting off any woodchips off his hands. Once the tension had cleared, he smiled.

"Good thing I watch medical dramas, ER and House can really teach you things. Your not a bad nurse either Mokuba."

Mokuba gave a small smile and a chuckle. His cheeks turning rosey pink, pleased that he did well at his part.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:40 pm
Seto knew he'd made the right choice when Jou told Mokuba to get the First Aid kit. He knew that Jou cared more about hurting him that Otougi did. As far as he knew, Otougi was getting back at him for threatening him earlier.

The bone moved against his inner muscles slowly and Seto tried to not flex and relax them. It didn't feel to comfortable but once the bone wasn't past the skin, ripping it freshly, he began to feel more of a dull ache. That was until Jou adjusted the bone back so it would be lined up propperly. That hurt a lot because the jagged bit of the bone that'd broken caught inner flesh on the way and scraped it. It was all Seto could do to remember not to bite his teeth so hard they break.

He released a muffled cry--his mouth refused to open--and thunked his head back against the wall of the earthen cave, hoping for something to focus his attention on OTHER than the very unofficial 'treatment.'

He was shaking very slightly, and his face had clean lines where the tears had cleaned, but somehow he'd made it through. When he looked back down again, his leg was already being put into an ironicly sturdy make-shift cast.

He looked at both Jou and his brother and released his jaw in a sigh. Yes... now it only hurt when he'd moved it...and now that it was wrapped... he couldn't really.

"Thanks," he said to the both of them, hoping that they'd realize how much he meant it.

Slowly, he began to realize how much worse it could have been. As far as he could tell, he'd only broken a single leg. From a 40 foot straight drop he could have died. He could have been paralized. Even from a 20 foot drop he could have been paralized. But somehow... He'd managed to survive with only a banged up leg. 'They told me to be careful...'

He focused his attention to removing the tourniquet where he sighed and muttered angrilly to himself, "Christ, could I be more of a f*ckign moron?!"  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:22 pm
And so, Serenity continued being dead.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:59 am
(xD Along with Tea, who was pinned to a chair and toasted)

"Dude... You wouldn't have been able to do that without my help you know..." Duke stated, leaning against the wall. The pill's effect was stronger than what he was used to because he didn't have any food in his stomach now. "I saved him man... I saved his leg..." he mumbled facing the wall.  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:11 pm
(xD)
For a moment, Seto had forgotten all about Otougi, when he heard his voice he stopped being mad at himself ceased touching his wraps. His eyes widened and he looked up at Otougi with shock. "Didn't I tell you..." He said, trying to get to his feet, "to stay away from us when you're high? That includes me!" He had one hand on the wall, trying to support his weight so he didn't have to put any weight on his foot. All he wanted to do right now was make Duke regret taking whatever it was he was on--and then also for even so much as LOOKING at him when he WAS on whatever it was.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:29 pm

Mokuba glared over at Otogi, hsi eyes pierced with anger. That pretty boy was no help to his brother, he only made things worse. If it had not been for Jou, Setos leg would have been really screwed up. It was obvious Jou was not going to say anything, since the druggie loser had been his friend. But Mokuba had no problem saying anything to the other, he barely knew him, and he did not like the little he saw. As he walked over to his brother, helping him to stand up without use of his leg, turned to Otogi.

"You did no such thing. You only made him worse. You had no idea what you were doing cause your to busy shooting up to be any help to us at all. Just stay away from my brother!" he yelled.

There was no more time to take the other aside calmy and ask him not to mention seeing his brother and Jou. In fact, the thought did not even cross his mind. All that he could think of, was keeping this loser away from his big brother. He may influence Seto into some rather distastful habits. His brother alreayd had problems, this guy would only make them worse.

"Come on Seto..don't move..hes not worth it. You need rest." Mokuba whispered, taking his glare off Otogi to soften at his brother.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:37 pm
Seto felt somewhat surprised to hear Mokuba say the things that he did. A part of him found his choice of words shocking. Another part of him was glad that Mokuba stood up for himself and for his family--even if he felt as if he didn't exactly need Mokuba to stand up for him at the moment... What he did need though, was help standing up.

His leg ached when he put pressure on it--not an unbearable ache, but one that would get annoying extremely quickly. He decided to take Mokuba's advice and he promptly sat back down against the walls of the cave. "You're absolutely right, Mokuba" he said to the other, showing a loving smile despite the situation. "He isn't worth it."

'But rest... I need to sleep and I need to eat,' he thought. 'I'm already sitting down... I shouldn't ask for them to go out and get me food. If I'm eating it, I should get it myself. But... I do need sleep... ' He closed his lashes together lightly. They felt heavy--but right. He could have fallen asleep right on the spot.

"Otougi," he said, somehow managing to be calm, "Please go somewhere else until your trip is over." He didn't know what his answer was though, because his head rolled onto his shoulder and his lips parted ever so slightly.

He'd fallen asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:55 am
"Dude, I'd love to get away from you losers..." Duke mumbled, as he turned so his back was now leaning against the wall.
"But I doubt I'd make it outside..."
He slid down and sat down, his eyes seeing the most wonderful colors flash by.
He did try to get out though. He needed to see more of these colors and the darkness of the rock was kind of ruining them.
He crawled out in a dizzy way, losing his pillbox on the way.
When he got outside he leaned his back against a tree and didn't notice the red ant trail he was blocking.

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:01 pm

Jou looked shocked at Mokuba, it was unlike him to be like this. Then again, Duke was not being the smartest person at the moment. And he was right, he did not help anything with Seto leg, being high was most likely the reason. Even if Mokuba was right about all of these things, Duke was his friend, of sorts. But recenty, he had grown not to like Otogi. His habit was tearing him away from the others, and he had seen enough of this from his father. Though his dads drug of choice was alcohol, it was a drug none the less. In general, he was just fed up with dealing with drug problems, he wanted nothing more to do with them

Not for long, after Duke was blocking a row of very strange breed of ants. The last thing he needed was for Duke to get eaten by exotic ants. He followed after him and lead him back to the cave.

"Come on man...your going to get yourself hurt. Just lay down and rest until your ride is over." Jou replied leading him inside.

He caught a glimpse of Mokuba glaring at them, he did not look very happy. He supposed that once you messed with Kaiba, Mokuba would have no problem watching you die, or at least in Otogis case.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:00 am
"Noooooo... Don't..." Duke mumbled as he saw Jou approach in the blurry distance. "you'll fuggiddup.."
Even though DUke titled Jou 'friend' he never liked the guy. Jou looked exactly like the bully that put worms and snails in his bed during school camp so he'd put him down whenever he could. ANd now this guy was going to ruin his trip? Hell no!
He was too much 'into it' to raise an arm though.
This trip was weird. It felt... Tickly and itchy... o.O;

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:23 pm

He led the tripping teen into the cave, and it was not a hard thing to do. Though Otogi was starting to drag him to the grainy earth, but he tryed with all he could to support the dead weight. It was a good thing that the cave was not as wide as it had seemed, before he knew it they were at a corner. Pulling Otogis arm away from around his shoulders, he set him down against the rocks. Even though he did help him, it was not a plan of his to linger by his side, he saved that for Kaiba. Soon, he was by Setos side instead, Mokuba giving him a confusing look.

"Why did you even help him? He doesn't like you I'm sure. We dont need him around, he'll just weigh us down." Mokuba growled petting his brothers hair.

Jou sighed, understanding Mokubas anger. Though he wondered why the boy did not come out with it and just say "let him die."

"I know your angry, but we should try to keep everyone alive. Usually I would say to let him wollow in his pathetic being, but after seeing death in the flesh...I see how horrible it can be." Jou whispered, his eyes fogging over.

Mokuba seemed to remain silent, unsure of what to say. So his eyes ramined on Seto, until he heard Jous voice again.

"Otogi needs someone...just like Kaiba needs you." Jou replied, smiling softly at Mokuba.

There was no argument there, it was something Mokuba could relate to. Even the most awful person needed someone, even someone as downhill as Duke. He turned back to Seto, a small smile on his face as he responded with a short nod.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:01 pm
And then, because the fangirls and RPist said that it should be, it was done. Night began to fall upon the cave. Seto had remained asleep durring this time--and had even managed to remain upright in his sitting position. This was undoubtedly due to his amazing abilities to take catnaps while working until 3 in the morning in his office. It seemed like most of the other people in the cave were sleeping as well. (If they in fact were not, then that is going to be blamed on the fact that this RPist needs new lenses)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:27 am
That night, Duke had a dream. A dream of Tachi in bed with him.... Looking like a gross zombie with blood from his eyes and mouth and rotting skin. And it itched! He never knew scary dreams could be this itchy and stingy.
Then he woke up because one sting was very strong. He had been scatching a red bulge in his sleep and it was now bleeding. It looked like a bug bite... But he didn't recall being bitten by a bug! Not on his arm at least! "Whuh..?" He mumbled, as he noticed he wasn't inhis bed at home. "Hmn... Straaange dream..."
He rolled over and tried to get to sleep again, thinking this was just a school day with lousy classes at the beginning of it. He couldn't remember his dream anymore.

[ Wow. A post in which nothing happens! o.O;]  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces