Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:30 am
Kyria was starting at what appeared to be Tyrion. Heaving in breaths. She turned to the healer, as if she didn't even see her. "His King Must die by their hands. . ." She said turning back to look in the direction of Tyrion and Arisa. "His King is a Traitor. . ." Her nose was bleeding again. Her eyes remained unblinking.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:34 am
The healer blinked before calling for some assistance. "Here now dear, why don't you lay down." she said, more ordering than suggesting. Her eyes darted to Kendall, debating waking up the prince. After all, what this woman was saying was disturbing at best . . . Treason at worst.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:45 am
Kyria turned and grabbed the woman's shirt. "Danger. . ." She hissed. "His son will run with blood! Only she can save him from the Traitor King!" Her muscle strength greater than the healers. She was still heaving in breaths. "The Kind King Mistrusts. . .The Kind King should help! The Traitor will harm his son!" The corners of her eyes started to well with blood now. "Only SHE can save him."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:56 am
The healer was rather understandably freaked out, and the other healers who had come to assist her were also rather upset at this turn of events.

It was the commotion of such a thing that woke Kendall. He was quick to notice that he was in a bed, and there was a commotion going on nearby. The next thing he noticed was that Kyria was in the middle of it. Rather awkwardly, Kendall made his way over to Kyria's bed and pulled her away from the healer. "Kyria! Kyria! Shh, calm down. You're making yourself sick! It's okay. It'll all be okay." he told her as he held her close, rubbing her back in a circular motion, trying everything he could to calm her down.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:01 am
Kyria resisted. "No! No His blade will run with blood!!" She cried fighting against everyone.

Two healers nodded to each other drawing a syringe of somethign to sedate her.

Tyrion woke from the commotion. His eyes droopy. "Arisa?" He mewed and rubbed his eyes and blinked. "Kyria?"

"The Traitor King will harm his son!" Kyria cried just as a Healer injected her with something. "No! No~! N. . .o. . ." She went limp in Kendall's arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:14 am
Kendall held Kyria close, frowning a little as she had to be sedated. "Shh, shh. It'll be alright." he whispered before glaring up at the healers. "What else did she say? Tell me right now!" he ordered.

"Y-your Highness, it was merely a madness, it-"

"I gave you an order!" he demanded.

"Y-yes sir! She said . . . she said . . ." the healer hesitated, struggling to remember. "That the king must die by their hands." she gestured to Tyrion and Arisa. "That the king is a traitor. His son will run with blood and . . . something about a Kind King and a Traitor King. And a 'she' who could save him." she stammered out, unable to remember most of the details.

Kendall looked over to Tyrion. "I think we should make sure your father can't get to you." he said, rather disturbed by what he had heard. This was not good at all. He did not see a road where, if what Kyria said came true, peace could be brokered between the two kingdoms.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:27 am
Tyrion nodded quickly. "It would seem that's what she is talking about." Tyrion looked over at Arisa with a frown. Wasn't Kyria the composer and Arisa and player? How was Kyria able to vocalise what she was seeing? Unless it was a twin thing. . . Like how Kyria reacted to Arisa getting hurt?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:07 pm
Kendall nodded. "I . . . I don't know how she knows these things. She says she can hear the music that she composes . . . I suppose it tells her things that her sister must play to hear." he tried explaining. He sighed and then got up to tuck Kyria into bed, hoping she would be feeling better once she woke up.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:14 pm
The young healer from earlier appeared smiling softly. She helped Kendall tuck Kyria back into her bed. "I hope she recovers M'Lord. . .It's not often you see Matron appear so flustered."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:31 pm
Kendall frowned. "I think her recovery depends on her sister's recovery." he murmured, brushing some hair out of Kyria's face. He then turned to the young healer. "Thank you." he said with a small nod before getting into his bed and staring at Kyria for a while, as though he could will her better.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:54 pm
The Healer helped him into his bed and tucked him in too. "Don't worry sir. I'm sure she'll recover." She smiled trying to reassure him even though she wasn't sure if it were true.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:04 am
"I hope she does. I don't know what I'll do if she doesn't . . ." he murmured, growing sad at even the thought that she might not.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:08 am
The Healer looked around making sure the coast was clear. "Maybe a cuddle might help?" She whispered as if the very suggestion were scandalous. If just his presence had helped maybe him holding her would help more? She could only hope.

Tyrion laid in his bed staring up at the high ceiling. His mind whirling. His father wasn't going to stop. . .Only she could save him. . .who? Arisa? He looked over and smiled. "Wouldn't be the first time eh?" He whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:22 am
Kendall smiled a bit. "That, is an excellent idea." he said, rather grinning at the Healer before he moved into Kyria's bed and cuddled her under the covers. He didn't realize how tense he was until he finally relaxed, having Kyria in his arms had helped him feel more at ease about the whole situation.

((I'd have Arisa answer, but she's still out cold. XP))  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:28 am
Though she was sedated, Kyria forced herself awake enough to roll toward Kendall, settle and give a happy sigh.

The healer gave a big grin. Yes! She figured this was what the lovers had needed most. She was glad that her idea had even a small positive effect on them both. He looked more relaxed and she looked happy.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games