Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:58 pm
Tamera took hold of the infant, but she wasn't calming down in the least. The wailing was hurting the others, as for Tamera her human ears began to bleed literally. She bit her lip as she tried everything she could to silence Naomi's screams until Damien sleepily walked down the stairs as if he couldn't hear anything, "Morning..."

Then, Naomi stopped screaming. Tamera noticed Naomi trying to leave her arms to go to Damien. Damien noticed the new attention he was recieivng from Naomi and took a step back, his eyes widening in curiosity, "Ma?"

"Looks like you have yourself a new friend," Tamera smiled, "Your little sister here took a good liking to you."

Damien, who wasn't used to having a younger sibling, was confused by Naomi's actions. Tamera let go of Naomi, allowing the infant to fly and crash into Damien who picked her up off of him and held her out at arm's length, "What the heck, Ma!?"

"That's too cute," Tamera laughed a little, then turned to Ellyone, "I have to get going to work soon. Gabriel is playing nearby, could you watch him for me while I'm gone?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:12 pm
Ellyone smiled. "No problem." She said showing Damien how to hold her properly. Naomi snuggled slobbering all over his neck her baby wings stretched out on him as if she were trying to hug him back. "Well, I guess I know what Dama means now." She laughed watching Naomi babble at him in baby talk her soft red hair bouncing around as her green eyes looked up at Damien. Her hands reached out and cupped his cheeks tiny in contrast. She smiled at him. Her first smile. Then she pulled back a hand slobbered all over it and put it back on his cheek. "Aw she's blowing you a kiss." Ellyone cooed. "You're both so cute!"

Klaus grumbled pacing angrily like he didn't want to go to the bar but he did any way. He went and sat down to a nice meal and a few drinks and charmed some girls who looked heart broken and just let them feel better by giving hugs. He didn't promise to sleep with them. He just gave them advice and hugs and chocolate martini's and hoped that the bastards that broke their hearts died a horrible death. To which the girls agreed to whole heartedly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:17 pm
Leila returned from her run to see Damien being covered in baby drool. She saw Ellyone trying to teach Damien how to hold the infant. The older sister walked over to the small group, said her good mornings, and went straight to the kitchen to start making food for everyone. Damien glanced from Naomi to Leila before following his elder sister, keeping one arm over Naomi to carry her like a football.

"What's for breakfast?" he asked as he sat Naomi on the table, keeping a hand on her so she would go back to holding him.

"Eggs and ham," Leila answered stoicly, "Naomi should go back to Ellyone, Damien. She needs to be fed like any other infant."

"I guess..." Damien reluctantly commented before taking Naomi back to Ellyone, "Leila says she needs to be fed."

Then, a whisper appeared in his ear. Father's voice. Demetrius was using their link to speak to Damien's mind, telling him to go outside at noon so they could continue their training in private.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:22 pm
Tamera entered her job, dawning on her apron, and was assigned to clean the bar since it was too early to serve dinner food. She noticed Klaus helping out some poor girls and their heartbreak, but didn't say a word. What could she tell him? Oh yeah, I watched you grow up and now I think i'm going to sleep with you? Tamera paused for a second as she thought how messed up that thought was.

'He's not my son,' Tamera thought to herself, 'I don't see the harm in it. We're both adults now, and he's Demi's and Ellie's kid. But my kids are his half-siblings... There's nothing wrong here, there's no taboo. Is it because I still have feelings for Ellie?'

She glanced back at Klaus for a second longer before turning her back to clean the other side of the counter. Maybe she still was hung up on Ellie that made her hesitate to go to Klaus. Then, she heard one of the girls laugh and instantly looked over her shoulder to see one of the girls touching Klaus' arm. Jealous roared through Tamera as she turned back around and furiously began to clean the counter.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:32 pm
Naomi gave a little whine at Damien and flashed big green cute eyes as if begging him not to let her go. "No~" She whined but then her stomach rumbled. Ellyone laughed and took Naomi back. "You have fun eating I'll feed Naomi then you two can go play later okay?" She purred smiling happily and cupped his cheek. "Okay off you go." She giggled guiding him back to the kitchen.

Klaus frowned down at the girl touching his arm then gently took it off his arm and put it back on her lap. "I'm sorry but I'm all ready with someone ladies." The girls gave sad whines and tired asking him what the girl was like but he smirked and told them that he'd never tell. "Off you go girls. I'm sure your families miss you."
"Bye!" The chorused together leaving him alone.
"Tamera, you'll burn a hole in that table if you don't stop that." He teased able to scent her jealousy over those girls who were with him. He continued to eat his meal now that the girls were gone and watch Tamera shake her jealous behind at him as she cleaned tables. His eyes flashed black for a moment and he realized he had something for the shower later. But he had to control himself for her so she would get scared off. Ah what he did for the affections of that woman.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:41 pm
"You have a job and I have mine," Tamera, a blush on her cheeks that he had caught her.

When she turned, she noticed where his eyes were and immediately went in a different area, "I swear you're a lot like your father in some ways..."

It then occured to her that she had slept with Demi too... Tamera face palmed for a second before taking Klaus' empty plate to clean it up. Jeez...she had slept with his mother, father, and if she were to get with him...

'God I must be some type of tramp for that thought,' Tamera thought as she furiously began to clean not only the dishes but also the floor, the walls, the already clean glasses, any dirty plate she could find after a customer, the windows, the fan, the chairs... Finally, the manager had to stop Tamera by placing a hand on her shoulder, "I'm sure the bar is clean for the rest of the day. Why don't you learn how to make drinks?"

Tamera nodded, slightly light headed from all the cleaning she had done and went to the bar. She opened a book nearby Klaus to learn how to make a few simple drinks.

Leila sat in front of Damien as they began to eat their breakfast. Damien finished quickly before looking up at Leila, "You don't like Naomi."

"It's not that," Leila shrugged, "I don't like high maintenance people."

"What's that?" he asked.

"People who always want attention on themselves from other people to the point where it's pathetic," Leila answered dryly, "Anyways, I have some studying to do today. If you need me, i'll be in the library."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:50 pm
Ellyone suddenly pulled on Leila's pants. "Nope, you don't got your panties in a twist so maybe something's up your nose?" She wondered. She let Leila go and finished Naomi up then put her in the high chair next to Damien and after went off to get Gabriel putting him in the highchair next to Naomi and fed him his bottle. "Yes, Naomi likes you." She purred watching Naomi dribble everywhere watching Damien as if he were the bees knees. "She absolutely adores you." Ellyone cooed giving Damien a rare hug. "Get used to her being around you."

Klaus had to hide a laugh from Tamera thinking that he'd embarrass her if she did laugh. He knew her past and didn't care. He still loved her. The only woman he ever did love was her. "Oh hey that's ones a lot easier than it reads." He said grinning. "Want me to teach you? You know when you clock off and go home?" It was as if he was proposing a date of sorts. Though what he wanted to do most of all was. . . No! Stop that! Don't scare her away! Klaus frowned and looked at his watch. He had some calls to make. "I'll be back at the end of your shift to pick you up." He said with a smile. "Do not leave before I get back!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:00 am
Tamera glanced up as Klaus beckoned to her before leaving. She was starting to see him more of a male individual rather than the little boy from before, still the image tugged on her mind. The memory of how he backed her to the wall made her blush somewhat.

The end of her shift arrived earlier than she had expected. Tamera waited outside for about fifteen minutes, and Klaus was a no show. She held her breath in frustration as she debated about leaving. 'Damn him...he's just like Demi...' Tamera thought to herself as she turned and began walking back to the house.

"Like this," Demetrius showed Damien how to control the darkest part of their soul, "Controlling your inner demons is crucial when attacking your opponent. Unless you need to, you will not use this part. Call it your ace up the sleeve."

Damien followed his father's instructions as his eyes turned into pure black. Demetrius was pleased at Damien's efforts, watching the sweat pour from the child's brow. He watched with much pride as Damien sealed part of his soul away to slowly become stronger while he used his other reserves for strength.

"The day will come when you will use that strength to honor me by my death, Damien," Demetrius explained in a soothing voice, "You're not ready yet, but I can see much potential."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:20 am
Klaus jogged up the path with a large bunch of her favourite flowers, "Sorry I'm so late," He appeared to be sporting a black eye. "But you know things never work out how you wanted. For example, helping a little girl cross the road can be met with a punch to the face by the father when the little girl won't stop following you around." He shook his head as if perplexed as to why women were into him. "Now." He offered his elbow to her and smiled.

Naomi watched Damien from her little perch near her mother. And several sentinel angels. "Dama!" Naomi called waving her chubby arms at Damien probably breaking his concentration. "Naomi!" Ellyone barked gaining the girls attention. "Focus little one." She growled showing Naomi how to bring a dead flower back to life. Naomi brought nine back with easy. "Ba?" Naomi mewed then turned to Demi and Damien hoping they were watching. "That's wonderful darling come on try the bird now. . . no! No don't eat the bird! Oh gods, Demi she's eating the dead bird again!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:47 am
Demetrius ignored his angel lover's call about a dead bird or something. He continued to train Damien until he saw an even greater improvement on his abilities. Damien gasped for a breath before falling to his hands and knees for air. The demon bent over and patted Damien's head, "You did well today. We'll continue your training tomorrow. For now, go rest."

"I..I can go further, Father," Damien panted as he looked up at Demetrius, sweat pouring down his face, "I can do better for you."

"You're on the verge of collapsing," Demetrius spoke flatly as he helped Damien back to his feet, "Find your sister to patch you up and rest. It'll be harder tomorrow."

Damien yawned before obeying his father, though reluctantly. He walked passed Naomi and Ellyone to head inside where Leila sat in the library, looking like she was writing a paper as well as reading from a book. Such a bookworm... Damien sat on the couch as he glanced at Leila, "I'm bored.."

"You just finished training, go to sleep," Leila answered as she continued her work, "I'm doing research."

"On what?" Damien glanced over at her work.

"Mirrors," was all Leila answered as she held up an old book.

Tamera turned, her eyes staring at the large bouquet of flowers in his hand. She hesitated for a moment before accepting his elbow as she began to walk with him back to the house. This was too new for her. Ellyone had taken her from her previous life, she went willingly of course, and that was how their relationship had started.

With Klaus courting her in the normal way that she had been so used to before, it was rather interesting to see where he was going.

"I'm just going to learn a few cocktails tonight," Tamera looked over at him, "I'll let you try them out, it wouldn't look good in front of Gabriel if I had too much to drink."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:50 pm
Naomi looked a little sad when Damien completely bypassed her to the house. Though she had stopped eating the bird and brought it back to life she really wanted to impress Damien. But her little baby mind couldn't figure it out. Her ear prickled. He was about to go to bed! She'd snuggle with him. That was her plan. "Naomi." Ellyone purred pulling her daughter in her arms. Ellyone wondered if the look on Naomi's face was the same she got when she looked at Demi. Even so Ellyone had to frown. Naomi was getting attached to someone who was going to murder his father when he was strong enough. And that sent dread in her stomach. She didn't want Demi to die. Ever.

Klaus smiled. "I know a few myself I could teach you them." Klaus suggested. "And if you want, mum could babysit while I teach you?" Klaus smiled softly wanting to kiss her but he waited. He would only kiss her if she kissed him first. He didn't want to ruin something that was going so well. And he wanted her to fall in love with him and not his vast amounts of wealth or charm. Granted he didn't bed every woman he charmed. . . in fact he'd only bedded one woman and he kicked him to the curb not too long ago. But he'd only used her to learn how to court a woman properly. And since the only thing holding that demoness and him from getting married as Tamera Klaus thought he'd bag it easily knowing Tamera was Immortal and seemed to scream wanting to be courted. "How was your shift? Anything interesting happen?" He asked smiling wanting to hear about her day.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:10 pm
"Oh...well, if Ellie doesn't mind she could have Gabriel and my other two stay at her house tonight," Tamera thought to herself, she then thought of Leila and knew her daughter would put up a fight, "Perhaps just Gabriel. Damien may go, but I know Leila will want to stay. I'll only make one drink with you tonight and study the rest during work."

She had to keep her control around Klaus. He was seductive like his father, and if he was anything like Ellie he could talk her into anything. Tamera couldn't allow that. If Klaus seemed to 'love' her like he claimed, he would have to work hard for it. She had three children already who needed a good, stable mother. Sleeping with Klaus would only embarrass the three of them.

"My day was uneventful. Just learning more on the job and getting to know the regulars," Tamera answered, then asked, "Where did you go today?"

Demetrius was quick to pick up on the situation with Klaus and the human. He stood in front of his office window, scenting the two in the distance. This wouldn't be a good nor bad union, it was tolerable though he would've rather seen his son choose a demon woman to take in. The human was a natural breeder to say the least, she had given him a full demon son so it would only be custom to give her to his eldest.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:22 pm
Klaus smiled listening attentively. He made no attempt to charm her or smooth talk her into sleeping with him. "I was sorting out some ties I had in the past. I knew if I didn't do that now they'd make trouble for me in the future and that wasn't tolerable." He smiled sweetly not telling her he'd just wiped out six powerful demon houses on his own. The only thing to show for it? A fading black eye. "The girl yesterday was a friend I knew from the 1800's, she and I were an item for a while and were going to get married but some things got in the way and I couldn't deal with the things she threw in our way so we ended it. That yesterday? Was her "We can't even be friends" speech. Seemed her new partner didn't like that she was still in contact with me." He shrugged a little. "Demon females are. . . annoying. Weeping Angels are too cold. I couldn't fall in love with a vain person or someone who could throw back into the beginning of time by accident. I don't like living in fear. I spent four hundred of my 1600 year exile living in fear I will not do it again." He paused took a deep breath and smiled small and shy. "I'm sorry, talking about my past kinda makes me rant a little and I don't want to bore you." He gently caressed her cheek.

Naomi was sneaky. Once she was sure Damien had gone to sleep she snuck into the house and snuggled up with him. Though the funny part was Gabriel joined in shortly after, Naomi didn't mind but she had the territory of hers marked. Gab could sleep on the belly while she snuggled Damien's side and listened to his heart beat. if Damien rolled over she'd spoon from in front and gab would spoon behind. It was a wonderful system.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:52 pm
A bit of a quick rendition of his entire life so far in the middle ages up to now. Tamera was left silent as she listened carefully to Klaus' explanation. It was interesting nonetheless. She felt terrible when Ellyone had sent him away to protect himself and everyone around him.

They approached the two houses, Tamera smiled up at Klaus, "I wouldn't be bored, i'm glad that you're back with all of us."

She saw Ellyone holding Naomi on the porch, "Would you mind if Gabriel and Damien stayed over at your house tonight? I'm learning a few drinks for work and I don't want to keep them up all night."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:02 pm
Ellyone smiled softly. She knew what was going on without having to ask. She wasn't stupid. "No, I'd be happy too, and Naomi would love spending time with her brother and Damien. She adores Damien. If I'd have let her she'd have thrown a bird at him as a gift." Ellyone laughed hard. "Bring them over when you're ready, I'll get dinner started." Naomi made a face then turned to Tamera and whined her face saying 'No don't let mummy cook!'

Klaus laughed at his little sister. "I'm sure mum's not that bad little one." He purred. Naomi however made a yucky face though Ellyone ignored them all and went inside. "Dama?" Naomi asked her mother.
"Yes, Dama is coming over." Ellyone purred kissing her child's head. Naomi squealed her happiness as they went inside. That left Klaus and Tamera alone again. "If you're sure you want to hear my story?" He said not sure if he should tell her. "I'm glad I am back too. If I was still raging I'd have probably just kidnapped you." He laughed it off. "But don't worry. I'm not going to do that. I'm happy being back and teaching my younger siblings to master their powers."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games