Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:33 pm
Emma's eyes widened. "Oh gods why didn't I think of that?"
"Because you're an idiot."
"Shut up Morice!!!" She hissed though to Oscar it would look like she was talking to herself. She stood up and hugged Oscar tight for a long moment breathing in his scent openly. "I don't want you on my menu." She whispered in his ear before letting him go. "Thank you so much Dallim." She said with a bright smile jumping off the roof landing on the balcony of her rooms and raced inside. Be scary. That's what she'd do. Dress up in a way that would scare even her husband. She put on a rubber band for effect before racing out to her father forcing down deer blood. "Here." She said giving him some of hers. "I'm sorry I bit you. Can't stay long! Love you both bye!" She scented out her husband vampire fang out eyes ice blue and stood at the back of his pack down wind in the dark. The only thing he'd see would be her blue eyes staring at him in challenge.

Conrad tried to force down the blood. But no matter how hard he tired he just ended up throwing it back up when Anya left. Then a wrist was thrust to his lips pouring blood down his throat and he drank a few sips before his daughter's voice rang out form the gloom. "Love you both bye!" He blinked. Had he imagined it? He shook his head, already his mind was clearing. When Anya came back with the buck he drank deeply then looked up at her with a half drugged smile. Black ooze still tumbled down his cheeks but he was gaining some colour.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:10 pm
Anya was at least pleased to see her husband was getting better. She hoped her marriage wouldn't be as rocky as Emma's and Liam's as she sat next to Conrad, her head resting against his shoulder. It felt like they had been together so long that she had no desire to live this life without him. She pulled herself closer to him, ripping off another part of her dress to wipe the thick black liquid from his cheeks and clothes, "I love you, Conrad."

Liam could already scent Emma nearby, but it was different. He hadn't planned on her searching for him when he turned to see her icy blue eyes in the distance. This was a challenge. Whatever the reason, he wouldn't let his own mate dominate him. He smirked nonetheless, it was cute that she was trying to put up a fight with him, "I guess it's time to introduce my mate to my pack then. Packmates, meet my wife, Emma."

The pack looked curiously, some coward at the sight of her while others were eager to see what was going to happen. Liam stood his ground as he crossed his arms, "I'm sure by now you know why i'm here, Emma, and I hope you've come to an understanding why I can't change the rules that even I have to follow. If I were to kill a human, I would be sentenced to my own death as well. I'm saving you that fate."

Oscar welcomed the embrace, but hated himself for liking it. Emma had torn out his heart and shred it to pieces in front of him when she chose Liam as her mate. He couldn't go through that pain again. Oscar quickly went to his own office, writing a letter to his coven of their new location: right next to Conrad's castle except he'd have a castle, three times as big.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:11 am
Conrad smiled softly making his arms pull around her bringing her closer. "I love you too." He croaked kissing her head taking deep even breaths trying to let his child's blood heal the bite mark. "She's getting better though. At least she didn't tare them all apart. Whatever Jess is doing really is working."

Emma came out of the shadows smiling softly. Anya and Oscar new that smile very well. "Oh I'm not here to join your super secret boy band." She purred. "I'm just here to ask one simple question: Knowing that I'm a Neonate, that I have only JUST acquired a teacher in Oscar, How come you, and your pack who should remember what your first few years were like. Judge me and condemn me like you're ashamed and instead of helping me shut me out? If a Vampire did this they would be taught control and yet you expect me to know it instantly. May I remind you, I'm three parts not one." Her eyes turned purple unable to decide if the vampire wanted out or if the wolf wanted out. "And I do understand, I just think it's stupid." She narrowed her eyes. She wished she was like that Jane chick from Twilight able to inflict pain with just her opened eyes. That would make him submit however it would also be cruel. Her eyes opened in realization. Her claws lengthened and she studied them semi lucidly, "You're right Morice, I should do that." She purred lowly. Then walked right up to him slow sensual moving her body in the way she knew he liked she'd torture him in front of his back. She looked at his pack a little bored. "Well no matter Morice, He needs to learn the lesson that I'm not some invalid who needs care whenever." She changed her tone to cutesy. "Mr Wolf decides he wants to go on a walk about." She changed her tone again and started to walk around him. Wolves liked physical checks. "Besides, you can't kill me even if you wanted to, you kill me you break the treaty, and the oldest vampire in existence will wipe out every last wolf on the planet. My grandmother." It wasn't a threat just a fact. Blinding speed was next as she pulled his feet out from under him and sat on his belly smiling not so happily. "I'm still waiting on an answer Wolfy, Every minute you stall is a week without intercourse." She leaned down on him tilting her head. She didn't care that his pack was watching. She was willing to take him down as humiliating as possible so he'd know she wasn't a stupid naive little child who needed a babysitter. "Come Wolfy, tell me why you think it's appropriate to hold a newling to the same standard as people who are more than likely fifty or sixty years senior than me and probably forgotten how it felt to be new to this and confused and angry that they were dumped on family just because their mate was too annoying and arrogant and selfish and thoughtless as to how she'd feel. And if you're not going to acknowledge that, then I guess I'm going to have to show you just how angry at you and hurt and neglected I feel." She got off him pushing him a few inches into the dirt as she did.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:32 am
"You've forgotten one thing, my lovely bride," Liam took hold of her ankles, "This is just the beginning."

His grip became harder and larger as he transformed into a beast. Liam easily tossed Emma aside before pinning her to the ground, "You forget how the bond works between two mates. None can leave, even if I decide to take another woman to give me the desire you withhold from me. If you're choosing to make things difficult, you may. This could've been so easy if you would've obeyed my words. You selfish little Princess, you want your way as much as you can and want to be the only one, but until I see you as a fit mate, you will be alone until I decide to come back. Now go, live with your little family, because you have nothing else."

Liam growled angrily before biting down on her shoulder angrily, tearing a chunk of skin and muscle off before spitting it back in her face. He then bit her neck, picking her off the ground before slowly stalking back to the castle. He could feel her trying to tear his snout off, but he prevailed through the pain to make his point. Liam tossed her to the castle gates before glaring down at her with his baby blue eyes, "Emma of the Three, you will no your place. I will come for you when I deem you as able to control yourself."

Oscar stood at his window, he saw the scene below him. He saw the wound on Emma's shoulder, blood oozing from the spot. The male vampire closed the curtains to the office so he didn't have to witness much more. He had sent out orders for a new castle to be built for himself and his coven, he only wished it would hurry up. Everytime he saw Emma, it felt like the old times.

"Troy," Oscar spoke loudly, only to see the silken vampire enter the office seconds later, "Get Anya."

"She's with her husband, Lord Oscar," Troy answered as he fixed his glasses, "It would be inappropriate to disrupt them."

"I don't care get her or I swear to any holy being I'll drink you dry!" Oscar growled towards Troy.

The blonde vampire took a step back, then nodded and went in search of Anya.

Anya used all of her strength to help Conrad back to the castle. On the way, she noticed Troy approaching them. She then ordered, "Help me get him inside."

Troy took Conrad's other side to help bring the king in, then turned his head to Anya, "Lord Oscar requests your presence, my Queen."

"Again..?" Anya sighed as they left the woods, "Alright..."

Then, they saw Emma and Liam at the castle gates. Anya quickly surveyed the scene and her blood boiled at the scene. She handed Conrad fully to Troy as she readied her claws, her fangs growing slightly as her eyes glowed a bright red, "Did you do this to Emma? You've hurt my Emma? I'll kill you on this very spot you damn, dirty mutt.."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:48 pm
Emma reacted like a stone statue. "I am not selfish." She hissed as he took her back ripping form his grip the sound of her broken collarbone and shoulder echoed throughout the forest. "And if you take another I will take you down the same way I did Henry, with fire. I will take pride in burning you alive." She pushed on his back breaking his spine in six places then broke his legs in nine and his upper back was ruptured. "You're not the only one who can inflict pain. Sunny, What you give me is nothing compared to what I've lived through all my life." She was blinded by anger, betrayal and hurt. All she wanted to was to be included. To share something with her mate. But he'd denied her even after everything. "I'm done trying to reason with you. You say wolves mate for life? Well I'm not a wolf now am I? Heed my words Liam this is me Emmaline Troy Wroth telling you as future queen for the vampires. Until you realize how much I wanted to just share this with you. How much it hurt that you denied me that first time to share it. That my actions were stemmed from loneliness and bitter anger, I forsake you." She tossed his battered body toward the forest. "Don't ever return to me." She threw the ring at him. "You are forsaken, arrogant, self righteous leader. Not even Mother Luna would take you as a mate." She turned and with her good arm tugged Anya with her muttering in Romanian. "I wish I'd picked Oscar." Then louder in English. "Silver will replace the fencing on this ground. I want no wolf unless invited on this land. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to reset my shoulder before I turn around and set him on fire."
Once inside Emma tore off her clothes Marcus frowned then his eyes widened in understanding. No ring, and she looked like a mess. "Don't, please Marcus, I'll break if I talk about it." He nodded accepting Emma's request and just let her be to go to her room and even when she screamed no one tended to her. She wouldn't let them. Then she returned to the dungeon, more than ready to live out the rest of her life in it. She muttered over and over in Estonian and Romanian that she'd made the biggest mistake in her life and she wanted to end it to make it all stop. And it was then that she let the tears of mourning and pain flow. She made no sound. She just cried. That didn't stop Marcus and his pack from howling in pain with her though. And when she heard their howl, she joined them. She let the agony of the situation radiate through her mournful cries. She'd made a terrible mistake. And now she was paying for it dearly.
The scar her gave her burned like fire and she roared mid howl and tore at herself trying to remove it, Trying to remove his claim she knew it was close to impossible but she'd try anyway. She couldn't live with the pain any more. "Emma?" Jess's voice echoed through the dungeon. She openly scented for her and smelt new and old blood. "Emma!!" She threw herself into the cell Emma was in trying to stop her friend from killing herself. "Get out!!" Emma roared thrusting out Jess and closed the cell door breaking the door enough to seal herself in.
"Emma please stop you're going to kill yourself."
"No I won't. My immortality will bring me back. Just leave me alone." Emma growled turning her back to Jess. "I don't want to see any one. If Oscar comes down to gloat break his spine."

Conrad through a haze watched as his daughter all but murder her husband then forsake him. She knew her place, and it wasn't to be waiting on his beckoned call. He wanted to frenzy, but her venom prevented him from doing so. When he witnessed her taking Anya back inside he barked to Troy to do the same for him shooting a murderous look at Liam. Whatever Emma had talked to him about surely didn't end well.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:51 pm
Anya waited until Emma was out of sight before rushing back to bring Conrad inside. She worried about her husband, hoping a good day's rest would bring him somewhat closer to being better. Keeping a strong hold on Conrad, she turned to Troy, "Make sure Liam does not come onto the grounds."

"Which grounds?" Troy asked, his glasses flashing in the moonlight.

"Which?" Anya asked.

"Lord Oscar is having his castle built in the next hillside, both grounds intersect," Troy explained.

"Then both, dammit," Anya growled as she pulled Conrad inside, "Almost to your room, my love."

Anya had Conrad placed in his bed before stroking his hair with her fingers. She gazed down at him, he was worried about his daughter, but she was more worried for him. Her other hand held his before drawing his hand and kissed his fingers, "Please rest, my husband. I will look after Emma when she's ready to talk."

Oscar wafted through the shadows until he was outside, looking down at the pathetic Liam who seemed to be healing quite rapidly. The male vampire lit a cigarette as Liam transformed back into his humanoid form, "Well don't you just look handsome."

"Back off, bat," Liam growled as he sat on his rump, "Taking a beating like that is more than humiliating as it is."

"Your mate is upset," Oscar pointed out the obvious as he took a drag, "It looks like you had won the battle but not the war."

"What, so you think you can move in now?" Liam smirked as he coughed up blood.

"No, I have no intention on 'moving in now'," Oscar commented dryly, "I lost before, and I don't look in the past. For now, I suggest you go away like I did."

"You understand how wolves mate," Liam staggered to stand, "For life. She may have given back the material ring for our marriage, but my mark will never fade. Her mark one won't ever fade either. Whatever she thinks, she is my curse and I am hers."

"A curse, eh?" Oscar raised a brow at the word, "I had something else a little more fitting when she had her eyes on me, but you and I are quite different. I openly showed her how I am and how I acted towards her, i'm a cold person and that will never change, but nonetheless I had once loved her. You, well you pretended to be the knight in shining armor when all you are is a selfish tyrant wanting to control everyone around you. As I said before, I suggest you go away for awhile and only return when I call for you. Is that understood."

Liam glared angrily at Oscar for a few seconds before walking away. Oscar finished and tossed his cigarette to the ground before turning to the castle.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:15 pm
"Emma." Marcus growled watching her claw at herself. "Emma stop it! Now!" Emma's hands froze mid claw and she looked up at Marcus. It worked! His Alpha growl worked on her! He bent the bars and went in slow and non-threatening like and hugged her. "It's okay. Just let it out." He said softly holding her like a little sister with a scraped knee. He let her hold him but she didn't move. She didn't speak. She just sat there and let the silent tears fall. The rest of the pack slinked in slow and non-threatening. Just gathering around the too hoping their presence would comfort their new beta. It did a little. They watched as Emma's body healed but the scar Liam left her now looked like a burn mark from her own clawing at her chest. The mark on her back burned angrily and she tried not to whimper. "You beat him good though, he should know not to mess with you." Marcus tried to help her see the bright side but it only made Emma sob hard. Kylie gave him a pointed look. "Well I didn't make it worse."
Emma opened her eyes. She had to apologize! Tell him he was right! But then that would put them nowhere. The man she loved wasn't the one she saw today. "Emma what happened to the wolf that gave you these?" Marcus asked tracing the scars on her naked back.
"I ended him and his packs." She stated simply. "He took me innocence so I took his life. Burned him and any pack he tried to make to ashes. Though he escaped I put six silver bullets in his head." Her tone was flat matter of fact she wasn't going to ham it up like they were around a fire drinking heavily and over exaggerating their battles. She wasn't in the mood. "Do you need blood?" Marcus asked watching her shake.
"Yes. But I don't want it." Emma replied.
"Simon, go get a supply for the Beta." Marcus said quietly watching the young wolf run out and come back dragging a large cool fridge into the dungeon and handed over a few baggies of blood. "Thank you." Emma said sipping absently from one then lapsed back into silence.

Conrad nodded a tiny bit. He was weak but Emma needed her father. "I want. . . to know. . . why. . . they fought in the first place." He rumbled. "What. . . made her go find him? What got her so angry she nearly killed him?" He took deep breaths. "She'll be with her pack now, maybe in a few weeks she'll be up to seeing us. . . make sure. . . Jess. . . feeds them well."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:26 pm
Anya was about to head to Emma's room before she felt someone watching her. She turned to see Oscar approaching her after entering through the main doors himself, "Is he gone?"

"He left to his pack," Oscar informed as he stood a foot from her, "Going to see Emma?"

"I was, but it seems better to give her space. Her marriage may be ruined but she can never mate with another person again," Anya looked away, dismayed by the curse Emma was in, "Oscar..if you.."

"Don't say that to me," he stated barely above a whisper, his eyes sharply looking away from Anya, "You know what I would've done before when she chose him. Please... I beg of you, don't ask me that."

Anya fell silent. Emma was her step-daughter, and Oscar was the only person she knew all of her vampire life. She couldn't betray either, but she wouldn't let them hurt the other again. Anya held Oscar's hand to her lips before swearing, "I swear upon my immortal soul I won't ask that of you."

Oscar gave her a half smile before locking his arm with her own, walking down to Emma's room. The two vampires walked in, not minding that there were wolves around them. The pack in Emma's room obviously meant no harm to anyone who meant no danger. Anya stayed next to Oscar, "Emma, I know things are hard for you right now, but I can promise that they'll get better. Think of this as a fresh start to a new life."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:42 pm
Within an instant Simon had lashed out pushing Oscar to the ground and breaking his spine. Three other's held back Anya. Emma rose ignoring that she was naked. "This is your fault. Had you not have told me to challenge him I'd not have been forced to do that. I would not have done something so regrettable that my life is now in ruin. I have no place for either of you in my life if this is how my life will be! You. . . Oscar. You are beyond contemptable."
"Emma think about what you're saying." Marcus said. "You can't take it back if you say those words-"
"Shut up! I will say what I like!" Her eyes flashed purple. "Oscar, Anya. I am leaving this place. I give up my rights to the throne. I give up everything of this life. I am Emmaline Wroth no more!" She picked up a simple dress from the floor where she threw it and put it on. "If I see any of you again, we will be enemies." She turned and jumped out the window the rest of the pack following behind her as they raced out of the ground heading toward Texas.
"If you are no longer Emmaline, then what will we call you?" Marcus asked.
Emma turned and frowned. "Kira." She replied. "Killer." The pack howled. Emma smiled. "Alpha, we must find a new territory. And we must protect Adele. They'll come for her."
"Adele? Who is Adele?" Marcus asked.
"My grandmother. She will be part of our pack." Marcus nodded taking lead from her since she knew the way, though they shifted when ordered too Emma couldn't. But her speed was unmatched by them which made up for it. She had some clothes at Adele's place so leaving that castle was fine. "I'm coming for you Mame. Please be safe." She whispered lowly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:00 pm
"Damn crazy b***h..." Oscar growled as Anya rush to him, examining his spine, "This is my fault...her mate ******** her over and it's my ******** fault..."

"Let her be," Anya spoke sharply, tears stung her eyes, "It's hard to love her sometimes..."

"You go right ahead and love that insane whore," Oscar growled even more loudly as he felt Anya realigning his spine, "Hurry the hell up!"

"I am!" Anya screamed angrily, she had to let Conrad know but didn't want him trying to get up, "TROY!"

"Yes, my Queen," Troy appeared in the door.

"Whatever you do, don't let Conrad leave his room," Anya stood as she helped Oscar to his feet, "And that's a strict order. He may be King, but I must make sure he keeps his sanity to live to see another day."

"My Queen... Anya," Troy narrowed his golden eyes on her, "You are not by right a Queen. Ordering Conrad room bound is heresy and treason. It's punishable by death."

"Then maybe Conrad will see reason when I'm the one putting sense into his daughter's, my step-daughter's and my best friend's, head," Anya threw off the gown she wore before going to her room to change, "Emma will understand that she can't push us around, we are her family and we will always be there for her even if she doesn't like it."

Anya left to her room where she pulled a short, deep gray flowing dress, tying a blood red sash around her waist. Her eyes glowed a bright crimson as she broke through the window, landing on the hard ground gracefully before taking off at a light speed run following Emma's scent. She couldn't have Conrad follow her, not when she had to make the wrongs right. No one in the castle was against Emma, and Anya would make sure she gave her step-daughter a suitable 'lecture'.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:14 pm
Emma slowed when she came up to the street where her Grandmother lived. Her scent was all over the place so just to confuse Anya. She asked Marcus to tend the wolves in different directions giving them things with her scent on it. They'd drop them off at different places then circle round to a meeting spot. "Mame?" Emma called knocking on the door. Adele opened it with a smile that faded suddenly. "What happened?" Adele asked pulling her granddaughter into a hug.
Liam and I had a fight and I cast him away." Emma said simply.
"Oh did little miss bossy boots have a tantrum?" Adele teased. Emma's lips quirked a little.
"Just a tiny bit. I kicked his a** though. I mean he was being unreasonable, I was trying to make him see reason he wouldn't listen took a chunk out of my neck then dragged be back home. So I broke his spine, legs, arms and pride and forsook him." Adele sighed and rubbed her temples.
"And who are these?" She gestured to the small wolves on the lawn.
"My new pack. well our new pack. Conrad might come after you so I was hoping you would come with us."
"Where?" Adele asked trying to keep her temper in check.
"Well here I guess. . . We'd make our territory and go from there."
"Fine but you have your own house you ain't living in mine."
"Can we take over the back yard at least?" Emma asked.
"Fine. But no touching the washing line. You hunt outside the city and any attention grabbing will be met with a swift kick in the belly."
"Yes Mame."
And one more thing." Adele purred hugging her daughter close. "If he comes here can I nut him?"
"Yes. Go for it." Emma purred.

Conrad sat up in his bed scratching his head a little. He had no clue what happened and at the same time something felt amiss. "Emma?" He called trying to get up only to fall out of bed. "Emma!" He bellowed crawling out of his room to the hall way. "Emmaline Troy!!" He roared louder for his daughter but no response. He smelt her blood and nearly frenzied. "Someone tell me where my child is now or I will start killing!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:30 pm
'You think you can fool me, Emma?' Anya stood at the top of a tree gazing far beneath the New Moon, 'I've been alive far longer than you, your mother, your grandmother, and your great grand mother. I can smell you out like bad fish.'

Anya picked up the scent with ease before taking her time to follow the new pack to Adele's location. She remembered where the old woman lived since she had been there before. The female vampire didn't bother to hide herself, she knew the pack and Emma would pick up on her tracking them. Anya wasn't even there to hurt any of the pack, she was just going to punish Emma for her behavior towards her and Oscar like a mother would punish her child.

"Emmaline Troy!" Anya wailed, her voice echoing in the dark night like a banshee, "Come out here this instant or i'll come in there to you!"

The female vampire didn't wait a second before finding Emma with her pack and Adele. Her fiery crimson eyes glowed brighter, the pack attempted to stop Anya from approaching further, but she easily swiped them back with a flick of her wrist before she made it to Emma. Emma put up a fight at first, but Anya locked Emma's arms behind her back before dragging her outside where she found a tree stump. Anya sat on the tree stump, bending Emma over her lap before spanking as Emma's butt as hard as she could, "I will not accept this behavior from you or having you treat Oscar the way you did back there! I don't care if he's the one who told you to beat Liam, what I do care about is that you physically hurt him when Oscar did not physically hurt you! You're upset with Liam, not anyone else."

Anya must've spanked Emma almost thirty times before she picked Emma up over her shoulder and put the girl on the ground, "Your father is going to be worried sick about you and I have to be the one to tell him that you're safe with your grandmother. You know as well as I do that we're all sorry for what happened between you and Liam, and we all wished he would've made better choices, but don't blame us for his decision. If you ever hurt my friend again, I cannot say I will forgive you though I will still love you like a daughter."

Anya's eyes watered up as her eyes went back to their normal crimson, "No one is more sorry for what happened than I am. I tried as hard as I could to make him see reason, but he would not listen to my words. When you're ready to come back home, it'll be with open arms, but do not blame us for what happened."

Oscar was crawling to Conrad's room when he heard the king screaming for Emma. He reached Conrad's room to see him on the floor as well, "Get back in bed, old man.."

When he went over, Conrad tried to fight him off. Oscar began returning the punches and slaps before he had Conrad's arm, trying to shove him back into the bed before Oscar was kicked in the stomach, "Son of a..."

"My, my..." Troy sighed as he looked at the sight from Conrad's door frame, "Having difficulty?"

"Just a little, get him into bed!" Oscar snapped as he snarled at Conrad, "Don't bite me you ancient troll!"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:44 pm
"How dare you!!!" Conrad roared sinking his claws into Oscar's cheek. "Give me back my Emma you loathsome creature!" He frowned a little and sniffed. She wasn't in the castle, nor were the wolves or Anya for that matter. "What the hell have you done to my family your stupid self centered a*****e!" Conrad roared. "Help me beat him Troy!" Conrad hissed. "And get my chair! I will not be an invalid when my daughter returns! Now where is she you villainous dog!"

Emma struggled at first but then relented. She grabbed Anya and hugged her tight to her and sobbed. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't meant to take it out on you I was just so angry and hurt and. . . I think. . . Anya, I think I might be pregnant." Emma admitted. Tears rolled helplessly down her cheeks. It was clear Emma didn't want a baby like this. "I mean I don't know for sure, I don't even know if I can and if I am. But I can't help feeling something is wrong with me. I can't do this one my own mama." She sobbed. Kylie wanted to comfort her but Marcus held her back. It wasn't their place. At least not yet. "I don't know what to do!" Somewhere deep inside she'd wanted it to be true so she'd have a part of Liam with her forever but at the same time she hated it. Liam would find out and he'd come for it. She didn't want that. "Anya, what do I do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:51 pm
Anya's maternal instincts emerged as she held Emma, she didn't want to punish the girl but she had no other choice. In the end, she still loved Emma as her friend and family. The female vampire listened attentively before raising her brow at what she heard. Anya held Emma's shoulders gently, "If you are pregnant, keep your baby. That child will need you more than they'll need Liam. And if he comes for the child, let him see the baby, but do not let him take it. Your father and I, and all the court, will love your child as much as we love you."

"The hell if I knew where they were!" Oscar roared right back, b***h slapping Conrad in return, "Troy, you better get two chairs because this a*****e needs to be beaten hard!"

"I think i'm going on break now," Troy sniffed before hiding a smile as he walked away.

Oscar shoved Conrad back towards the bed, "Anya ordered for you to not leave your room, and i'm here to uphold that order and so is Troy, even if he did walk away."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 pm
Conrad rose up on his hands and with one punch pushed Oscar's head into the floor. "Just because she is my wife doesn't mean she can order me around! And if you don't know where Emma is then how come she broke your back?!" Conrad growled. "Yes I know her work! You're lucky she wasn't homicidal you'd have come out a lot worse!"
"Conrad!" Contessa shrieked. "I leave the castle for only five days and here you go getting injured?!" She lifted him up like a rag doll putting him back to bed. "Stop struggling I can't fix you if you don't stop struggling!"
"Shut up mother! Emma's missing and that git won't tell me where she is!"
"She's with Adele." Contessa said simply. "She'd fine. My guess she'd blowing off steam just let her be. And you!" She turned to Oscar. "Stop provoking my granddaughter. If you love her that's fine but stop meddling in her marriage." Once she had Conrad strapped nicely to his bed she picked up Oscar and strapped him to the bed in Emma's room mainly just to torture him with her scent. "I wouldn't fight against these ropes deary. They'll put wood in your heart." She purred patting his head.

Emma bit her lip. "Do you think, do you think daddy will still love me?" She asked seeming more vulnerable than she had in a long time. Seeming more like her old self. "Do you think Oscar might forgive me? God I'm such a child." She growled and started pacing. "I can't help it though, something happens and I act without thinking it's like someone else is in control and not me. I said shut up Morice!" She hissed at the tree stump. "No one asked you!" Marcus frowned a little. It seemed as though Emma had some personal demons she didn't care to share. "We can return to your father's castle, if he'll let us call it our territory, and we'll take Adele with us in case Liam tries to use her against you."
"The hell he will!" Adele called from the kitchen.
"In any case let us depart. We have no quarrel with you and will help our beta defend her child to the end."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games