Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
Thalion's Edit & Item Shop | Closed until further notice? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:53 am
User Image

Your SoA: Upepo Juu Maji | Uncerted Image
Item(s):
xxx• Item 1 - CC
xxx• Item 2 - CC
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: N/A
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: N/A
xxx• Scarring: N/A
xxx• Msc.: N/A
Special Notes: Just that she's a Bahari member so please try to stick to stuff they would be able to find in the pride boundaries
Colorist Choice?: Yeah

Pricing:

Total  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:54 am
User Image

Your SoA: Bonbon'sucre/Sauer zu'behandeln | Uncerted Image
Item(s): 99% CC - The only for-sure item would be a bow(Of CC coloring) related to the edits below!
xxx• Item 1
xxx• Item 2 (etc, etc...)
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: Very happy, with his ears forward
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: Cheetah with a mane? xd Just long enough to give him slightly curly bangs, and be pulled back in a (rather pitiful since he's a cheetah) ponytail. Think "Happy French-colonial dork"
xxx• Msc.: Have fun with any other edits!
Special Notes: Nothing special :>
Colorist Choice?: --

Pricing: Love? 8D

Total A PONY ~ (No, srsly, a pony ~ )  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:19 am
User Image

Your SoA: Zuri | Uncerted Image
Item(s):
xxx• I was actually just hoping to bring back the items she originally had when she was a baby.. click
xxx• And then maybe add a bracelet or accessory or two on her other legs or something? Some other earrings would also be nice. It'd all be matching what she's got going on in her baby form, but I guess what/where is primarily CC~
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: Happy! Like, almost stupid happy, but she's very cheerful and childlike. Unlike her grump of a father, she's always been a smiley-smiley girl~
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: Fluffier! With maybe a bigger/longer tail tuft (goes further up her tail, that kind of thing) and just mild fluffiness all over her in general. Not necessarily barbary though. o-o; Just make her preeetttyyy~
xxx• Scarring: None!
xxx• Msc.: None I can think of!
Special Notes: None
Colorist Choice?: Partly... ?

Pricing: Price me?

Total________________  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:09 pm
Depawsit
User Image

Your SoA: Drakma | Uncerted Image
Item(s): (If any. Please provide references, placement, etc.)
xxx• Perhaps a few feathers twined into his mane.
Edit(s):
xxx• A wide toothy grin!
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: A barbary mane, somewhat similar to your Rotem's, but i'd like his to be a bit more messy. If he could get the additional leg fur as well that'd be awesome C: Also huge tail fluff XD I want him to be a literal giant ball of fluff.
xxx• Msc.: CC as to feather placement design, and somewhat mane/leg tuft design.
Special Notes: N/A
Colorist Choice?: Somewhat

Pricing: (If ordering multiple of this particular item -bunched circle earrings, etc. - please add it up)

Total 4k? Not sure if I did that right - just let me know!

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:11 pm
User Image

Your SoA:Zaramama'Drogo| Uncerted Image
Item(s):
xxx• Something very soft and Fem pretty CC
xxx• Same as above, pretty CC
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: Coy, Innocent
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle:: Loose gentle sort of braid maybe? CC
xxx• Msc.: CC
Special Notes: None that I can think of!
Colorist Choice?: Pretty much!

Pricing: Unsure of at this moment  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:13 pm
Depawsit
User Image

Your SoA: Nema | Uncerted Image
Item(s): A tail cuff, to be placed upon her tail as best as it can. [ If her tail's position can be edited to see the cuff more, i'd really like to have that done. But I think it falls under reposing? ] Anyway as near to the specifics as possible please :3
xxx
Quote:
Since it's to be a tail cuff, it'd have to be sitting on the small part of her tail that is showing. For size, it would cover most of that area - a part of her tail about the size of the blue stripes on her hind legs would be seen on either side of it. For positioning, I was thinking something like a little over half of the starfish being seen facing toward her hind-most leg? If you'd rather something else, I really don't mind. It's your choice. c:

The color would be an extremely pale tan, since the leather has been bleached by the sun/sea water. If you want the clasp to be showing, part will be on the edge of one side, and the other part will be embedded into the leather on the other side, so the leather overlaps where it attaches (similar to a button, but it would be a clasp from an old necklace).

The small stones will be shades of purple, white/clear and whatever Nema's favorite color is (we'll just assume Dhoru asked her so he knows). They'll be arranged pretty much randomly, so they resemble the stars "pattern" in the sky.

The starfish will be big enough to reach almost from top to bottom of the leather, and can be whatever natural starfish color you'd like. So you've got blue, green, pink, purple, orange, red, brown, grey and white. Personally, I think grey, brown or white, since they'll go with almost any color.

xxx• Item 2 (etc, etc...)
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: A gentle smile, make her eyes look a little livelier.
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: N/A
xxx• Msc.:
Special Notes: The item portion of these edits will be paid by Rennekae. If you choose to do any other edits - that trade will be sent by me C:
Colorist Choice?: CC on expression. Possibly CC on tail placement, if its allowed?

Pricing: N/A

Total Let me know please?

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:19 pm
User Image

Your SoA: Ankou | Uncerted Image
Item(s):
xxx• A bracelet on his right paw that looks like this ring One, Two, Three (The square-cut one)
xxx• Either a piece of black cloth or a thin black pelt around his shoulders and down his back a bit
Edit(s): Mostly trying to get him to look more like this character
xxx• Expression: Maybe just a little more narrowing on the eyes or a change to his eyebrows?
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: A bit of a ruff added, similar to the hair in the reference picture
xxx• Scarring: -
xxx• Msc.: -
Special Notes: -
Colorist Choice?: -

Pricing: Items: 1,000 + 300 = 1,300
Edits: 500 + 300 = 800
Total 2,100  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:43 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y

User Image  

Sword of the Spirit

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:47 pm
Sword of the Spirit
Lollipop x L u x u r y

User Image

QWQ
ASGAHFSG
I LOVE HIM! QWQ
You're the best. ; u ;

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:40 pm
Ovarian Paint

User Image  

Sword of the Spirit

Sword of the Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:03 pm
Izzy Makani

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:40 am
Sword of the Spirit

Awesome! I love the crown and the necklace! <3 I'm not quite sure what the necklace is though. Is it a crab claw holding a pearl? I was watching the livestream when you added the pearl but I couldn't ask any questions with my son in my arms. ^^;  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sword of the Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:45 am
@Izzy:
Yup! I put a pearl in the crab claw. :3 I thought it made a fun little addition.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:49 am
*Nods* It's definitely a fun addition! I was hoping it was a crab claw. Making up a story to how she got it is going to be a lot of fun. XD  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:50 pm
Sword of the Spirit
Ovarian Paint

User Image

Oh my goodness, so much love!!!  
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games