Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Dueling Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:00 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDueling Courtyard
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxDi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

c e l l o p н a n e, мr. c e l l o p н a n e ѕнoυlda вeen мy n a м e xxxxxxxxx
                                                          мr. c e l l o p н a n e, 'caυѕe yoυ can l o o ĸ rιgнт т н r o υ g н мe xxxxxx
                                                          w a l ĸ rιgнт в y мe, and never ĸ n o w ι'м т н e r e xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin wasn't exactly sure why he'd decided to show up for dueling club; he found the idea interesting, of course. And his dad was always on him about getting physical exercise. He didn't have much interest in Quidditch, to be honest, not that he had anything against it. But dueling sounded interesting. And practical, since from his reading, it wasn't all that uncommon for magical folk to find themselves in the middle of a horrible catastrophe. The idea was horrifying, to say the least, and he wanted to be prepared for the worst. Plus, he knew that Di was planning on attending. Of course, he might've found out beforehand if Mordred was also a member... But, he was already here now, so no way could he just up and leave. He didn't want Di to know how uncomfortable he was being around her when the older boy was present. That'd be like forcing her to choose, and a good friend wouldn't do that. The third year took a form from the short girl leading the club, then approached his classmate with a shy smile. "Um, hey, Di," he said, fidgeting slightly. "Uh, do you have any idea how this works?" Honestly, he had no clue. He'd never really looked into dueling, or the dueling club, much. He would admit that he'd wanted something that he could do with Di, who was one of his best friends, so he was sort of hoping this was a 'partner up' sort of situation. If she wanted to partner with him. Which she might not, in which case... well, someone would, right?

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx a нυмan в e ι n g ' ѕ мade oғ м o r e тнan a ι r
                                                          xxxxxx wιтн all тнaт в υ l ĸ, yoυ're в o υ n d тo ѕee нιм т н e r e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx υnleѕѕ тнaт н υ м a n в e ι n ' neхт тo y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ιѕ υ n ιмpreѕѕιve, υ n dιѕтιngυιѕнed y o υ ĸ n o w w н o

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:12 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDueling Courtyard
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxRhys
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConflicted

яυи α ω α у ωιтн мє; ℓσѕт ѕσυℓѕ ιи я є ν є ℓ я у xxxxxxxxx
                                                          яυииιиg ω ι ℓ ∂ αи∂ яυииιиg f я є є; тωσ к ι ∂ ѕ, уσυ α и ∂ мє xxxxxx

spaceJasmine was sort of bummed that Gid wasn't coming to Dueling Club. Of course, she wouldn't have partnered with him if he were, because she felt like he hadn't been spending much time with Rhys, but she still would've liked to see him there. Plus... well, he wasn't spending much time with Rhys! Jazzy still didn't know the details of what the heck had been up with the Ravenclaw second year, and she knew the guy didn't like her at all, but he did like Gid, and that was really all that mattered to her. Sometimes, she swore she felt like a marriage counselor, constantly having to give Gid advice about the other boy... As she approached the courtyard, she realized that said other boy was present, which made her blink. She hadn't thought this was really something Rhys would get into. He'd been here last year, but she'd sort of assumed that was because of Gid. Did he not know that her housemate wouldn't be joining this year? It seemed unlikely, but then again, she hadn't noticed them talking much. The brunette took a form from Ivy, waved to Aster, and then cautiously approached her yearmate, trying to keep her confusion from showing too much, and took look as non-invasive as possible. "Hey, Rhys," she greeted, trying to gauge if his reaction to her would be cold indifference, or visible disgust. "Uh, Gid's not gonna be here, if you didn't know. Not that you can't be here if he isn't, just, I know you don't talk to many people..." She trailed off, not really sure how to explain what she meant without sounding awful. It wasn't like she was trying to police him or anything; she just knew that he had social anxiety, and didn't know if he'd be comfortable partnering with someone other than Gid. Unless Savannah showed up, she supposed. But this didn't seem like the sort of thing the Slytherin would be interested in.

xxx ѕσ, αℓℓ нαιℓ тнє υ и ∂ є я ∂ σ g, αℓℓ нαιℓ тнє и є ω к ι ∂ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx αℓℓ нαιℓ тнє σ υ т ℓ α ω ѕ, ѕριєℓвєяgѕ α и ∂ кυвяι¢кѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ιт'ѕ συя тιмє тσ м α к є α м σ ν є, ιт'ѕ συя тιмє тσ мαкє α м є и ∂ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ιт'ѕ συя тιмє тσ в я є α к тнє я υ ℓ є ѕ, ℓєт'ѕ в є g ι и

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:34 pm
I'm building an empire, I'm building it with all I know...
Starting from scratch, it began with stones!
I'm building with my body and soul-
So little time and so much to do...
I must say this is as good as it gets;
So why are you wasting-
Your blood, your sweat, your tears...

User Image

D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ third year │ halfblood

Di was happily surprised to see Colin; she hadn't expected him to come. It was good to see him here- she did seem him around quite often, but since making first string she had less free time to hang around the common room and discuss robotics with him than usual. Besides, he still seemed almost hesitant at times, and she thought the natural remedy for that would be to reassure him that she still considered him a good friend by spending time around one another. "Hello Col," she said brightly in reply. "This is my first meeting as well, so I'm not too sure, but Ivy said we should get into pairs. I think it's mostly practice dueling according to skill level? I never got the chance to watch any of the meetings last year." The Ravenclaw shrugged, and said half jokingly. "I don't think either of us have ever dueled before, so here's hoping we don't kill each other on the first go at it."

OOC:
[size=12][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24821125#374481999]Diantha Warlow[/url][/size][b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House[color=darkblue] Ravenclaw [/color][/size][/b]

Cara MiaKitty

I'm building with the stars in mind!
I'm building an empire-
That's one day gonna scrape the sky!
I'm building an empire-
That's led by my heart to know my home...
I'm building an empire-
And now I'm never gonna look back.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 2:51 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDueling Courtyard
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAster
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited

whєn thє n í g h t hαs c σ m є αnd thє l α n d ís d α r k xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αnd thє m σ σ n ís thє σ n l ч líght wє'll s є є xxxxxxxxx
                                                          nσ í w σ n ' t вє α f r α í d, σh, í w σ n ' t вє α f r α í d xxxxxx
                                                          just αs l σ n g αs чσu s t α n d, stαnd в ч m є xxx

spacePamela knew that Aster would be surprised when she showed up to dueling club; she'd never joined before, after all, and she hadn't told her girlfriend she'd decided to this year. It was a combination of a lot of things, but it was mostly the fact that she wanted to be able to share something that Aster was really into, and she couldn't share Quidditch. It took basically everything in the Hufflepuff to make it to her girlfriend's games, and she barely even could enjoy cheering her on because she was so terrified of how high up she was. Dueling, though, seemed like something right up her alley. It was sort of dangerous, which she'd never balked at (except in regards to heights, obviously), and anyway, learning to duel would just make her even more like an X-Man. Besides... she'd done some thinking, and it wouldn't hurt to know how to defend herself. She didn't want it to fall on Aster's shoulders to carry her if something happened like what did after their first year. She wanted them to have each other's backs. That was what being best girlfriends was about, always having each other's backs. And also snogging, but that wasn't really the point at the moment.

spaceShe immediately marched up to Ivy, who she only recognized because of the redhead being on Aster's team, and after filling out her form, flounced over to the other blonde with a wide grin. "Hey! I joined!" she chirped excitedly. "Can we partner up, or do you like, have someone you always partner with? I can make new friends." She rather hoped that Aster would be cool with dueling with her, but if she wasn't, it wasn't a big deal. It wasn't like she could expect the girl to drop a previous commitment just because they were dating. That'd be awful of her!

xxx sσ dαrlíng, d α r l í n g, stαnd в ч m є, σh s t α n d вч m є
                                                          xxxxxx σh stαnd n σ w, s t α n d вч mє, stαnd в ч m є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx whєnєvєr чσu'rє ín t r σ u в l є wσn't чσu s t α n d вч m є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx σh stαnd в ч m є, wσn't чσu s t α n d n σ w, σh, stαnd, stαnd в ч m є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:47 am
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

Raymond felt like he was super late walking into the dueling club. Probably because there were so many people already there. Walking over to Ivy he took the forum and filled it out. Handing it back in, Raymond looked around. He didn’t know who to pair up with. Diantha and Coltin were pairing up which didn’t surprise him and everyone else was either younger or older then him. Not that it bothered him. However he wasn’t the greatest in the making friend department. What was he going to do?

Raymond Yuko of House Slytherin

With: Club members...

Wearing: Casual

OOC: ---

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                    Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                    I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                    Slytherin!

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 2:49 pm
Habits of the lemmings die hard-
And patterns of obsession go far.
They have you digging ditches so you never see the stars!
Now all the lessons learned get buried in the yard;
And ways of the weapons bombard.
Building mountains of the body bags large-
Rubbernecking while collision greets your car!

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

fifth yearmuggleborngryffindor beater

Aster stared in shock when she spotted Pam marching into the courtyard. She'd never expected her best girlfriend to show up at a Dueling Club meeting- not to knock her, but Pam was more the peace and love type, not a bloodthirsty little valkyrie like herself. Still, she was thrilled to see her, and her usual cool, nonchalant facade visibly cracked when she slung a skinny arm around the Hufflepuff in a swift hug. "I can see that," she snarked, and shook her head fiercely. "Nah, we're partnering. Can't wait to kick your arse," she teased.

OOC:
[size=12][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24653657] Asteria Frey[/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House[color=firebrick] Gryffindor [/color][/size][/b][/align]

Cara MiaKitty

Follow; don't get left behind-
Don't think, just do what they certify!
You're that servant that never chose a side;
A vassal of the modern times...
And when it all blows up you duck your head and hide.
You're out there searching for that silver line;
But your sweat has covered up the signs.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 2:52 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

Ahh, dueling club, the perfect chance to stretch out his muscles and ignore literally everything else going on in his life. Crushing on two different girls? Who cares! Panicking over OWL's? No problem! Because this is the one of the few chances he can literally (okay figuratively) bash someone's face in with magic. Not only that, but he wouldn't have to worry about seeing anyone here that might distract him. No Sybil, no Lori, and no Zeph. Which meant peaceful, for now. Strolling through the clocktower courtyard to join the rest of the club member, it seemed most everyone was paired up. And of those who weren't, he only recognized a handful.

Tristan followed orders and moved to fill out his form first. He took his time with it too, trying to assess who would be the better partner and who he'd have to tiptoe around. There was Aster, but he dueled her last year, didn't he? And then Pam just showed up, so, they'll be together, obviously. Then there was his little sister's bloody weird friend, the mute boy with a rebel streak. He could always try and duel his captain? But... no... Somehow Tristan couldn't see that ending well. He hardly knows the seventh year, and because of that, they don't have any reason to hate each other. Loathe as he was to take any chances with that, (because really, neither one were exactly the “friendly” type,) it seemed a much preferable option considering all of the younger students. But instead of taking any initiative, he just rewrote his name and house to darken the ink and waste time. Maybe Gia or Carver or someone will join late this year? Or... Something...

[size=12][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24688361] Tristan Hastings [/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House[color=green] Slytherin [/color][/size][/b]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          LOCATION:: Dueling Club】 【COMPANY:: students'】 【ATTIRE:: long sleeve & black jeans】 【STATS:: 5' 5½", 140lbs
                                          ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 2:53 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon walked into the courtyard, already looking around and shrugging as he already saw people pairing up. He didn't see anyone he would want to pair up with (he was not pairing with the blond menace's best friend, that was suicide), he decided to just walk over to Yuko instead. As long as he didn't do anything barmy, Leon could figure he could work with him for a bit. Besides, he wasn't Derrick, who Leon might actually murder if he saw him at a meeting. "'Ey, Yuko. I 'ope ya don' mind if I pair up wiff ya. Leas' yer no' nearly as bleedin' annoyin' as some o' th' other barmy gits in 'ere."

Leon McGregor of House Slytherin
                                                    [size=12][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24825647] Leon McGregor [/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House[color=GREEN] Slytherin [/color][/size][/b]

════════════════════════

Thinking: If tha' bleedin' menace approaces me this bleedin' meetin'...
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:29 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

Raymond looked over as Leon approached him. Though he didn't particularly get along with the blond, they'd settled things between them. Raymond hadn't been thinking, Leon was being protective, and that was fine. Well aside from the not thinking part. The Slytherin still hadn't forgiven himself for messing all that up. However he still wasn't overly happy with the way Colin had reacted. He hadn't even talked to him after and apologized for the blunt response. Pushing those passed memories aside Raymond was doing much better this year.

Hearing Leon's words, Raymond didn't know whether to take it as a compliment or be offended by it. Figuring it was the best he would ever get from his housemate, he shook his head. "Hey, I don't mind McGregor." He replied looking over at him with mild suspicion. "I'm glad I'm not as annoying as some other people." He added wondering who did what to make him lower on the list. Raymond wouldn't dare ask, knowing Leon would probably bit his head off or something.

With: Club members... Leon

Wearing: Casual

OOC: ---

Diamond Wales

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                    Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                    I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                    Slytherin!

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:54 pm
User Image
                                                    I know I took the path that you would never want for me
                                                    I know I let you down, didn't I?
                                                    So many sleepless nights where you were waiting up on me
                                                    Well I'm just a slave unto the night.

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys was distracted from his thoughts of family when Jazzy walked up to him. Which was distracting because he'd managed to check his initial reaction to anyone approaching him, which was typically jumping three feet in the air. Instead, he simply blinked at the girl, brow furrowing. When she mentioned that Gid wasn't joining them, Rhys said nothing, knowing that Gid had mentioned it over the summer when they were over at Gid's house. However, the way she was making it sound seemed like she didn't want him there. Which he'd happily oblige, if he didn't have a cousin that would probably pummel him for even suggesting quitting duelling. It was bad enough that Heath was mentioning taking Rhys down to the Duelling Range in Hogsmeade to get him more practice. He crossed his arms, thinking this whole thing was pointless when he was literally in a damned if you do, damned if you don't moment. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize that I couldn't be in the club too. I didn't realize you hated me that much." He was just getting so sick and tired of people ordering him around. First his grandfather, than Heath, and now Jazzy. Could the universe give him a break for five minutes please?

════════════════════════

Thinking: Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
                                                    OOC:

Don't tell me that I'm wrong
                                                    I've walked that road before
                                                    And left you on your own
                                                    And please believe them when they say
                                                    That it's left for yesterday
                                                    And the records that I've played
                                                    Please forgive me for all I've done.

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:15 pm
User Image
                                              Although I would like our world to change
                                              It helps me to appreciate
                                              Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

ϟℯ¢☺η∂ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ |ᛊ| ℝℯṧ℮я♥ε Ḱεερεґ

════════════════════════

Balder jogged into the meeting area for the club. He'd heard about it from some of the older students, and he wanted to join in it because it seemed fine. Plus, his family had a lot of duellists. Magni was one, as was his wife when she felt like it. Then there was his far, who was a really good one back when he was in Durmstrang. He wanted to join his family in their long history. He spotted Bastian as soon as he entered and ran over, grinning from ear to ear. "Bastian! Du er her også! Dette kommer til å være stor. Tror du at noen andre kommer også?" He looked around, thinking he could spot some of his other friends, but couldn't. However, he did spot the Gryffindor seeker passing out forms and he walked over and grabbed one before bounding back to Bastian. "Du tror Caty er i klubben for? Jeg ser mange av hennes venner her, men jeg kan ikke se henne."

Balder Borson of House Hufflepuff

════════════════════════
                                              Thinking: I wonder who else is coming?
                                              OOC: Translation: Bastian! You're here too! This is going to be great. Do you think anyone else is coming too?
                                              You think Caty's in the club too? I see a lot of her friends here, but I don't see her.

Thor

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                              If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                              The only difference is
                                              To let love replace all our hate

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:00 pm
I sat alone, in bed till the morning
I'm crying, "They're coming for me"
And I tried to hold these secrets inside me
My mind's like a deadly disease
User Image
User Image

αɢє 13 | αםvєитυяєя | sℓчтнєяιи тнιяם чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty felt herself practically skipping to wear the Dueling Club was being held. Today was one of those fantasmally amazingly amazing days that she loved to have. They happened few and far between but when she had them, wow! She could get her homework done in almost half the time! If, however, she could focus on the homework and not of one her millions of self-appointed tasks. Like the ceilings! Who had really touched the ceiling before?! Like really really touched it? She might be the first person to actually touch Hogwart's ceiling besides the founders and how cool would that be?! Speaking of which was there really a basement to the school? Well of course there was that's where the Hufflepuff dorms were located. Or was it located near? They wouldn't stick Hufflepuffs in a basement would they?! That wasn't fair! Waitno, they were in the dungeons somewhere. She remembered that sometimes some of the students follow them when they all walk back to their own dungeon dorm. Well she shoudl scrap that five page letter then. And it had some really good points too! Ohgoodnesslookathowmanypeopletherewere! Caty stood still for a second in amazement at just how many students turned up for dueling which she supposed wasn't exactly surprising since there wasn't many places or opportunities to practice the spells they learned in DADA. She had been doing super well in that class now! Well when she actually attended anyway. Either she was too tired or much too wired and thinking about if ghosts just floated into the girl's loo without approval. She knew there were girl ghosts but what about the males?! They should protect themselves from such pervy specters! Ohgoodnesswasshebeingrudebydiscountingthefemaleghosts?! What if the females were gay and so were the male ghosts so it didn't bother them if they saw the girls. Goodness could ghosts still be gay if there wasn't really anything they could do? Could ghosts even touch each other? Maybe she should've taken that ghoul studies course like Aimee, but she was sooooooooo busy already! There were her regular classes, now here electives,and then Quidditch! She wasn't doing so hot in Quidditch and she needed to practice or Vander's creepy girlfriend was gonna cook her in a cauldron and she tasted terrible! Green eyes widened in terror and she let out a slight shriek saying, "I checked I really do!" scaring a small group of students who had been near her. Her eyes roamed and landed on the familiar faces of her friends and eagerly rushed over to them barely hearing the rule that they would have to pair up and not group up. They could take turns!
                                          "Hei folkens! Er ikke dette så kult ?! Dette er definitivt bedre enn det fekting klubb, hun ikke engang la meg si "sverd", og når jeg gjorde hun fikk denne sur sitron ansikt." Caty greeted her friends with a bright grin and tight hugs to both boys even speaking in Norwegian since she had heard Balder speaking it as she walked up. And it was true! The older blonde girl had given her a very odd look when she rambled on about sword fighting the mock duels she and her friends had before patting her-actually patting!-on the head and guiding her towards the dueling club saying she'd probably find her focus more there. She was probably right but still! Swords!ஐﻬ

[size=12][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24798697] Catheryn Blake [/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House[color=green] Slytherin [/color][/size][/b]

Translation: Hey guys! Isn't this so cool?! This is definitely better than that fencing club, she didn't even let me say "sword" and when I did she got this sour lemon face.

And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"
I can't help this awful energy
God damn right, you should be scared of me
Who is in control?

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:14 pm
User Image
User Image
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨

Kiley hurried to the courtyard for the Dueling club meeting as soon as she could. After classes, she went back to her dorm to change into more appropriate clothes, then headed straight down. Upon arrival, she found most of the members already present, even a few new faces. She spotted Di and Colin chatting together. Had they made up then? She hoped so. The brunette waved at them, offering a smile before heading over to the Captain of the club to fill out her form. Once that was done, it was time to hunt down a partner. However, almost everyone appeared to be paired up already. Hm, what to do? Kiley stood off to the side, quietly watching the other members. Her arms were crossed in front of her body as she patiently waited for something to happen.

I don't know what I want, so don't ask me 'cause I'm still trying to figure it out.
                                                Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking, trying to see through the rain coming down.
                                                Even though I'm not the only one, who feels the way I do, I'm alone, on my own,
                                                And that's all I know. I'll be strong, I'll be wrong. Oh, but life goes on.
                                                Oh, I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world.

x x x x

OOC: open for interaction

Kiley Umber of House Ravenclaw

[size=12][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24828107]Kiley Umber[/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House[color=darkblue] Ravenclaw [/color][/size][/b]

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:41 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDueling Courtyard
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxRhys
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConflicted

яυи α ω α у ωιтн мє; ℓσѕт ѕσυℓѕ αи∂ я є ν є я ι є є xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          яυииιиg ω ι ℓ ∂ αи∂ яυииιиg f я є є; тωσ кι∂ѕ, у σ υ αи∂ м є xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ℓσиg ℓινє тнє ρ ι σ и є є я ѕ, яєвєℓѕ αи∂ м υ т ι и є є я ѕ xxxxxx
                                                          gσ fσятн αи∂ нανє и σ f є α я; ¢σмє ¢ ℓ σ ѕ є; тнє є и ∂ ιѕ и є α я xxx

spaceJasmine frowned at him when he snapped back at her, and held her arms up to form a 'T'. Where the hell was this coming from? She'd expected him to, like, stare all wide-eyed, maybe frown some, mumble about how she could leave him alone. Not go all... well, Second Year Rhys, and be rude! "Woah, woah, woah!" she said, eyes wide, her eyebrows up to her hairline. "I literally said 'not that you can't', I just wasn't sure if you knew Gid was dropping it. Mate, no offense, but you don't do great in crowds, I was worried about you." She crossed her arms and arched a brow. "And what the hell do you mean, 'hate you that much'? I don't hate you period, is that what you thought?" Suddenly Jazzy found herself questioning... well, pretty much everything, at least where the Ravenclaw was concerned. She'd been pretty convinced he hated her, considering the faces she saw him pull whenever he caught a glimpse of her hanging out with Gid. She didn't really care, as long as he didn't cop an attitude to her face or try to turn Gid against her, which she hadn't ever figured Rhys to be the sort to do. But maybe they were both idiots, and they both had thought the other one hated them? ... That would make her life so much easier. She'd have a much easier time helping the pair of them with their (completely ridiculous) issues if she could talk to both of them... Not that Rhys not hating her meant she could do that. Just because he might not hate her didn't mean he liked her. Or wanted her nose in his business. Even though her nose was in it anyway, because of Gid.

spaceShe closed her eyes, pinching her brow. Okay, so maybe she wasn't in the clear, here, but apparently she had a chance of being better off than she'd thought. Because she'd thought he hated her. And maybe he didn't? "Look, whatever. I just wasn't sure if you were going to be okay, to be here, I mean. On account of the anxiety. And I didn't really think this was Savannah's scene, so her showing up was unlikely. I thought I'd let you know, in case Gid hadn't, so you could decide on an appropriate course of action. Like, you can do whatever you want, mate, I just wanted you to know what was up." She shrugged. Thinking about it, he probably did actually hate her. Otherwise he wouldn't have gotten so snippy with her right off the bat. Clearly he didn't want her anywhere near him.

xxx ѕσ, αℓℓ нαιℓ тнє υ и ∂ є я ∂ σ g, αℓℓ нαιℓ тнє и є ω к ι ∂ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx αℓℓ нαιℓ тнє σ υ т ℓ α ω ѕ, ѕριєℓвєяgѕ α и ∂ кυвяι¢кѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ιт'ѕ συя тιмє тσ м α к є α м σ ν є, ιт'ѕ συя тιмє тσ мαкє α м є и ∂ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ιт'ѕ συя тιмє тσ в я є α к тнє я υ ℓ є ѕ, ℓєт'ѕ в є g ι и

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:51 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDueling Courtyard
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxClub Members
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited

ï јυṡτ ώαṉṉα ṡ τ α ÿ ïṉ τhε ṡ υ ṉ ώhεɾε ï ƒ ï ṉ ḋ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï ќ ṉ ø ώ ïτ'ṡ h α ɾ ḋ ṡøṃετ ï ṃ ε ṡ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ρïεсεṡ øƒ ρ ε α с ε ïṉ τhε ṡυṉ'ṡ ρ ε α с ε øƒ ṃ ï ṉ ḋ xxxxxx
                                                          ï ќ ṉ ø ώ ïτ'ṡ h α ɾ ḋ ṡøṃετ ï ṃ ε ṡ xxx

spaceSebastian grinned widely when Balder approached, waving at his friend excitedly. "Wie würde ich das verpassen!" he replied, German to Balder's Norwegian (it was a wonder if anyone managed to follow their conversations), bouncing on the balls of his feet. He didn't know why Balder would've thought he wouldn't show; this had his name all over it. All their names, actually. Looking around at who all he recognized that was here, he was sort of surprised to see Caty's friends Colin and Di, since he'd never thought the pair seemed like the dueling type. But everyone else that he recognized here made at least some sense to him. "I 'unno who else is gonna come. I haven't seen C-"

spaceBefore he could finish the sentence, the brunette girl appeared, rather suddenly, and very energetically. He was caught slightly off-guard, mostly because it seemed like it had been a really long time since he'd seen this side of his friend. Or, actually, she'd always been pretty upbeat and energetic, but this seemed a bit overboard, even for her. It was better than it had been, though, when she'd either been too busy with her other friends to hang out with them, or even more recently, when half the time she looked like she was going to pass out asleep at any second. He smiled, a bit unsure, but glad that she was talking to them, and that she seemed to be feeling better. "What were you supposed to say if not 'sword'?" he asked, clearly confused. He knew there was a specific name for fencing swords, but they were still swords, weren't they? Then again, it wasn't like he was an expert on the subject.

xxx "ï'ḋ ḋ ï ε ƒøɾ ÿøυ, " τhατ'ṡ ε α ṡ ÿ τø ṡ α ÿ
                                                          xxxxxx ṃ ε τ α ρ h ø ɾ ï с α l l ÿ, ï'ṃ τhε ṃαṉ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx вυτ l ï τ ε ɾ α l l ÿ, ï ḋøṉ'τ ќṉøώ ώhατ ï'ḋ ḋ ø
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx "ï'ḋ l ï ṿ ε ƒøɾ ÿøυ, " αṉḋ τhατ'ṡ h α ɾ ḋ τø ḋ ø

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Translation: "Like I'd miss this!"

u s e r n a m e

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games