Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:35 pm
SPECIALTEA INTERVIEW, COMING ON THROUGH
Owner's Name: ~Twilight...Angel~
Participating Soquili: Apollina
Link to Teepee: xXx

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Apollina had a rather sad face on, "I actually can't have tea underwater... It's hard to make..."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? She screwed her face up. "I don't think I've ever had anything too terribly hot...."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Apollina tilted her head a bit, "I don't think I could go and pick things from trees... It's kinda hard."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? She smiled a bit. "I actually don't travel, so I don't have anything like that for luck. Or I guess I should say that I only travel to places I've been before."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? Apollina thought on it a bit. "I think the only thing I do in order to build up courage is to create something. I usually create something when I want to calm down."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? She frowned a bit again, "Sadly I can't really have an opinion on it."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:42 pm
Participating Soquili: Hideaki

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Hideaki thought on this. He hadn't had any tea since being with the mares who raised him. "I like a lot of honey and sugar in my tea. I've always had a sweet tooth when it comes to such things."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? He stared a cold dead stare, something you wouldn't expect from such a kind looking stallion. "I would drink it faster than anyone I came up against."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Hideaki snorted a bit, "Though I wouldn't say no to a challenge, I don't think I would be out there in the first place."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? Looking around he cleared his throat before he spoke, "I actually have a lock of hair that has a little from each of the mares who raised me. They wanted to be sure that they could keep me safe."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? Hideaki cleared his throat again, clearly still embaressed by these things, "I just keep the lock of hair close to me."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? Considering this for a bit, he looked up to the sky. "Maybe it does... I wasn't old enough to notice I think..."

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:46 pm
Participating Soquili: Troy

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Troy looked over at his familiar, Brillar, who shrugged. "I've never drank tea that I can remember."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? Shrugging a bit he responded, "I have tried to beat Brillar doing that exact thing before... He won..."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Troy frowned a bit again, "I don't think I could last too long, but Brillar would probably be great at it! He loves being in trees."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? Smiling he looked over to his bobcat. "Actually the only luck I need is Brillar. He's been with me since before I was in the world."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? Troy thought on this a bit, "I can't say that I really have anything like that. I have a pretty down attitude, so there wouldn't be much reason for me to have courage I think."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? Snorting a bit, he responded, "Since I've never had it, I couldn't really say..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:52 pm
Participating Soquili: Fubuki

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Fubuki shook her head a bit to get the hair out of her face. "I actually like iced tea with lemon in it. It's a nice relaxing drink."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? Staring hard, she answered. "I don't think I could ever drink a boiling hot beverage. Let alone how quickly I could do it."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Fubuki had a stern look on her face. "I wouldn't be able to last even a few minutes. The heat is simply not a good place for an ice based creature."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? Her eyes slowly looked up toward the top of her head. "The ornament in my hair brings me all the luck I need."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? Fubuki slowly shook her head. "I am positive that if I need more courage, I can easily calm myself to get more."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? Thinking on this, she nodded. "I find I get some of my best ideas when I'm drinking my tea."

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:01 pm
Owner's Name: Epine de Rose
Participating Soquili: Tempest
Link to Teepee: XXX

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea?
"Strong enough to kill the dead, twice over..." The stallion replied emphatically and wrinkled his nose. "Anything less is a waste of time, it's a waste of leaves."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage?
"Is that a trick question?" he regards you with something akin to scorn and waves his hoof almost dismissively. "Immediately, why would you squandered good tea by letting it grow cold?" he demanded.

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for?
"Indefinitely!" Tempest stomped his hoof stubbornly. "My god sustains me, he will not let me fall. I am a force to be reckoned with!"

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck?
"I pray," he responds, expression serious and tone solemn. If there was one thing he did not joke about, it was his religious affairs. "One does not march in to battle without the blessing of Divinity."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!?
He stares at you for a long period of time, not entirely sure if you heard him the first time. "I pray," he repeated and shook his head. "I need no other courage, tea is for relaxation."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup?
"Ha! No," he grinned, a rare glint in his eye. "Warm drinks make me sleepy," he confessed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:24 pm
Owner's Name: mistalina13
Participating Soquili: Allegro
Link to Teepee: Click

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "I've only had it on very rare occasions, when I've run into someone who knows how to properly prepare it." From what he had seen it seems like a rather complex thing with a lot of ceremony involved, something which he doesn't always have a ton of patience for. "They've always made it very strong and its quite good."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "Quickly, if pressed. Though I've find most who prepare teas to be very patient, and tea is meant to be enjoyed."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "I think I could do it, if given proper instruction on collecting the leaves so they don't end up wrecked." That way he could at least help out his tea making friends in some way when he visits with them. So he wouldn't be freeloading.

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "It certainly can't hurt. That's for sure!"

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "I'm not afraid of much anything. But if it helps others all the more power to them."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "I'm not sure if its something my friends add to the tea that's special or not...but I find they make me a little sleepy."

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:45 pm
Owner's Name: ProphetOfProfit
Participating Soquili: Pillar Chandelle
Link to Teepee:

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? I prefer a strong SECOND brewing of any tea. meaning the tea in question has been used to make a second cup of tea. i feel as if i get all of the complexity of the flavors and none of the possible bitter finish that comes with a strong first brewing.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? *looks at you strangely* i dont think anyone should drink anything that is boiling.

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? by drinking tea of course.

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? not really but i do enjoy a cup in the morning just because.

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? After what ive seen . . .it takes a lot to shake me. next question.

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup?*smirks* by agreeing with you i would say i find my self less intelligent at any point. which is simply not true

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:14 pm
Owner's Name: Calixita
Participating Soquili: Starling
Link to Teepee: [ X ]

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Mild. I don't like bitter teas.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? That sounds like something my sister would do, not me! I like to take my time. She's the one that's always looking for a challenge or a dare.

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Quite a while, I think, but I would take several breaks and stay hydrated with lots of water. There's no sense in risking heat stroke.

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? I like to be well prepared. Getting a good night's sleep and a fresh, healthy breakfast is all I need before a journey.

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? A warm drink like tea or apple cider helps me focus, but what really feeds my courageousness is my desire to do the right thing. If it means protecting my loved ones, I'll face any foe.

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? I don't particularly like caffeinated drinks. A nice, warm cup of mild tea is enough to clear my mind so I can focus.

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:41 pm
Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Arcturus Lucifus
Link to Teepee: Teepee!

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "I brew it black, for it is like my heart."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "... How stupid would I have to be to even consider that. I wouldn't at all."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "Just long enough to charm some woman or man to do the work for me, while I lounge in the shade." The stallion smirks nastily.

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? Arcturus just shakes his head. "Luck is an illusion created by those of wealth and cleverness to give hope to the idiots and the poor."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "Courage? COURAGE is for fools who rush into danger! I? I am far too wise to do that. I use intelligence to get others to do the foolishly courageous things I need done."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "Ahhhhhhh now here's a sensible question. Yes, after one good cup... More then that, though, is just folly."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:54 pm
Participating Soquili: Miroqi

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "A medium brew, so the full flavors come out but it is neither burnt nor over bitter."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "I... that seems a dangerous task... I suppose it would take time so I don't burn my throat to bits."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "A few hours, but I suspect I might have trouble with my hind leg..."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "I carry a feather with me, gifted from an angeni and friend. When I feel a need to boost my luck, I stroke the feather as I whisper a prayer."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "Mmmm tea, please. A soothing cup of tea to calm my racing heart, and a mantra and meditation."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "Intelligent? Not really. More alert would be more accurate. I am better able, therefor, to use the intelligence I already have."

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:26 pm
Participating Soquili: Chromatos

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "Well now, that depends on the tea doesn't it? For instance, a good black tea is often better with a medium brewing, but a white tea can stand a stronger brewing to strengthen the flavor."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "I have not tried... perhaps very fast, so that I can get it done as quickly as needed."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "Oh I think I can handle it. I am used to long days of travel in the sun, surely this would be something I can do as well."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "I count my teas in my packs, to be sure to enhance my luck in trading!"

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "A good cup of tea, a long trading session, and I can face anything I must!"

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "I find myself sharper, more aware and ready to deal with whatever comes my way... is that close enough?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:45 pm
Participating Soquili: Ch'aska Qyullur

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "Oh quite strong in the mornings... In the evenings, I prefer it milder."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "Well that seems illogical but if I must, I'd do it as quickly as I could. So very?"

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "After the long journey from far away to my new home, I do believe I have the stamina to last a good day."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "Mmmm no, I tend to let luck come as it may... Only when our Lore Master says we need do something, do I."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "To gather courage, I do not use food, nor beverage. I search myself for what it is I need to do and find my courage in myself. It was how I succeeded in bringing my sisters here."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "Oh yes! A nice hot cup of tea, and I am far better able to handle what comes my way!"

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:21 pm
Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Lady Ravenna Misea
Link to Teepee: here

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "As strong as possible I'f i wanted water tasting tea . I would just drink plain water. "

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? ohh that would depend if i wanted my tongue burn. I would rather wait for it to cool down a bit.

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "I've been training to be a knight since the time i was tinny. I would last as long as needed and the job would get done. "

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "In our family we always eat an apple preferably one from fathers orchard. "

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!?" I remind myself of all the things that make me happy and all the soq i want to protect. "

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "coffee make me a bit nervous so i tend to avoid the beverage."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:13 am
Owner's Name: Sawaki
Participating Soquili: Macchiato
Link to Teepee: Home

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "Very mild please, I'm not one for sharp tastes. A nice, gentle, mild light tea would be best, thank you."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "Oh dear no! It shouldn't be too hot, I'd burn myself! Please, a lukewarm beverage would be best."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "I can work for an entire day without tiring. Well... I tire, but I was taught never to give up!"

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "In my family, we don't have any traditions really... but we believe that compassion and hard work pay off. "What goes around comes around." I taught my children to treat others the way you want to be treated, and then maybe you'll get a boost of luck too."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "I'm not one for hot beverages... I like to jump into a river and bathe in the cool freshwater. That can build up immense courage for me!"

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "Even the lightest brew of tea gets me hyperactive, like my crazy mom Kahya. I prefer to be calm and collected, but the occasional caffeine rush isn't too bad."

Sawaki

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:26 am
Owner's Name: She-Ra of Etheria
Participating Soquili: Kikuyu
Link to Teepee: Teepee

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "No at all! This concoction you refer to as tea is quite vile tasting."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "If it is tea, not very quickly. Perhaps something more flavorful I could drink quickly enough."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "I pick herbs all the time, so I think I could hold up for quite some time."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "Not really. I don't believe we can influence our luck in such ways."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "No liquids require. I simply mentally tell myself to be brave and get to it!"

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "I honestly can't say. I haven't drank much of the stuff, so I have yet to see if there is any proof to this theory of yours."

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games