Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Rubbing Loki’s back, Tony kissed his neck gently, trying to give him as much comfort as he could. Even if it was Loki who may be left alone, it still hurt Tony to think that he would leave Loki pained and unhappy. “I’m sorry Lo…..” he murmured, not knowing what else to say. He was sorry he was human, sorry that he couldn’t accept the offer without any reservations, sorry about so many things. “What could I do to make it better?” he asked softly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a shuddered breath as Tony rubbed his back and kissed his neck. "There is nothing to be sorry about." Loki murmured softly. Tony could do nothing about where and how he had born. "You could eat an apple." Loki responded almost hopefully joking slightly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sighed at Loki’s words. There was so much to think about when it came to this. Sure, Thor and Loki would be around forever, but there was no telling how long Steve and Bruce would be, sure they’d go for longer than anyone else, but they were still human……and then there were so many others who wouldn’t live. Clint, Natasha, Pepper, Rhodey, even Fury, none of them would be around after a few decades…..all of these people he’d waited his whole life to find, friends and family, people he had planned on being there until the day he died. And if he lived forever, he wouldn’t be able to stay here. Sure, he could use his money and hide away, but that was it. People would rebel against him if they found out he could live forever and they couldn’t ……but this was Loki. The one person he felt like he could be with, who he could love and who would love him in return with no reservations. Biting his lip, he pressed his nose to Loki’s shoulder, taking in his scent. Finally he replied. “If the price is acceptable……I’ll eat it.” He said, voice barely there.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki expected Tony to laugh when he didn't loki felt anxious.he opened his mouth to apologize when the man pressed his nose to his neck when Tony agreed if the price was right he would. Pulling back a bit to look at the man he smiled. "Thank you." loki sighed kissing the man's head. To know that if he could get the apples for a decent trade he would get to keep Tony with him forever and any others wanted to have with him. He would not refuse the man his family."I love you." loki murmured softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a thin smile in return. This was still not something he was sure about, but he’d just given Loki his word, so he’d go through with it. Shifting to relax against him, he let out a breath. “You better.” He said with a small smirk, trying to just forget about it for the moment. “But I love you too.” He said, kissing his cheek.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft laugh when the man told he better love him. The kiss to his cheek and the confirmation of love made his smile grow. "oh, I think I may have a book you may enjoy." loki changed the subject and separating from Tony. Digging through a few piles of books he pulled one out and held it out. "This is has almost everything technology related in Asgard." the god explained.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony couldn’t help but love the smile that he got, but he didn’t have a chance to do anything more as Loki pulled away. Arching a brow when he said he had a book for him, he watched him curiously and crossed his arms. Slowly taking the book when offered, he blinked when he was told what was inside. “Really?’ he asked, a little more interested now. “And my mind won’t explode or something from it.” He joked. Thor had been completely uncooperative when talking about technology.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when the man questioned him. "I do not see why your mind would explode." Loki said curiously. Sitting down on the couch like thing that he had put into the room he patted the spot next to him offering to Tony. He picked a book of his own opening it, expecting Tony to get lost in the book he had given him. He gave a soft hum in affection as he had picked up a book he had read often as a child.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watches Loki, and after moment, moved to sit in the spot offered. Settling down close to Loki, began to read the first page or so going slower than he'd like, but the magic finally adjusted and he was able to read much quicker. Many thinks were the same, but others were different because of the Asgardian recognition of magic and space travel. Eventually tony moved though, shifting to lay across the couch, head propped in Loki's lap. He stayed like that for a long time, but at some point he stopped reading and had turned his head to look out the window, eyes glazed in thought.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:09 pm
MDaylus

Smiling as Tony settles down close to him on the couch the god continues reading. When the man moved to lay his head in Loki's lap Loki began carding his fingers through the man's hair absently only pausing to turn a page. The silence was comfortable and peaceful to Loki with Tony there. "What is it that clouds your thoughts?" Loki asked after awhile of Tony looking out the window.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony enjoyed Loki’s touch, finding it more than relaxing. When the god finally spoke, it took him a moment to process his words and respond. “Everything, and nothing.” He replied softly. His mind was running circles about technology, about magic, about his relationship with Loki, the business of being immortal, about the possibilities and limitations. There was just too much to think on. And yet at the same time, he wasn’t really processing what was passing through his mind, just letting himself think. Slowly turning his head to look up at Loki, he gave him a small smile.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki was not surprised to find that it took Tony a moment to respond to him. Instead he just smiled affectionately as he continued to run his hands through the others hair. "A heavy prospect." Loki joked when Tony told him he was thinking about everything and nothing. Setting his book down as Tony shifted to look up at him the god bent down to give the man a chaste kiss. "Shall I leave you to your thinking?" he questioned still smiling softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed softly at Loki’s joking. Returning the kiss, he hummed softly. “don’t know…..don’t know if I should be thinking or not.” He replied. Reaching up, he cupped the side of Loki’s face, thumb rubbing his cheekbone. “ Can I take you somewhere in a few days? We’d be away from the tower for a day or two……” he said softly.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a hum of agreement when Tony said he was unsure if he should be thinking or not. Loki knew that feeling all to well, sometimes you just over thought things. Looking back down to the man when a hand lay itself against his cheek. "As if I would deny you." Loki chuckled.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at his words. “But I still want to ask……after all, you can say no if you want.” He said gently. Slowly putting his hand back on his stomach, he stared at Loki for a moment. “Loki……what do you want most, in all the universe?” he asked slowly.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games