Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:11 pm
Lucia settled happily against France listening vaguely to his singing, slipping deeper into sleep letting herself dream of their happy future. All the kids they would have and the fun with the Choir. She kept him close breathing hard giving tiny coughs. "Love you." She whispered in her sleep. "I do. . ." She added in a soft moan snuggling close. Her dream at that moment was their wedding.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:20 pm
"I do." He repeated after her, guessing what was in her dreams. Finally, a woman who wanted him for more than his looks and benefits. Goodness sakes, he was a music teacher. He had very little money, except for the fund he was using to get his own home. Outside this school. Despite being a Gentry, he wanted to live like a normal person. Do normal things without discrimination. With Lucy.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:59 pm
Luce didn't wake at all during the evening or night though she thought she felt her love poking her to wake up for a meal. At least that's what she thought. It might not have been the case. She slept heavily until around mid morning and woke feeling so much better. Saturday~ The best day in the world. Her phone pinged and she checked it and gasped. Thirty nine missed texts and over hundred missed calls. Though most were from her family. Some from friends but mainly family asking if she was still well enough to go to the party. She sighed and called her aunt. "Auntie? It's Luce." She said speaking in Italian. "I am well enough to go. But I don't want to leave Francis on his own. He has so much- Well yes he could but- Well I guess I could ask him. . . But I don't know where he's gone. Yes well he's a young sexy slice of man heaven he might be out running. . . You know, exercise?" She sighed rubbing the bridge of her nose like she did when annoyed. "I'll ask him then call you back." She growled hanging up. She really didn't want to go to her party. Really, really didn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:56 am
After night had fallen, France just gave up on trying to wake her to eat. She wanted to sleep, that's what he'd let her do. Eventually he fell asleep himself, arms wrapped around her. So, when mid-morning arrived and he felt his mate stir before waking and moving around, he figured it was for something important and forced himself to wake up. "Mm.. Lucy? Ees everyzhing okay?" He moaned softly in his half-sleep, rolling to find her sitting on the phone. Goodness he was glad he didn't possess one. Technology in general was not Francis' forté.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:09 am
Luce turned and smiled just as she hung up. She ran the back of her fingers over his cheek and blushed softly. "Yes my darling. My aunt just called to remind us of the party tonight." She leaned down and pressed a soft kiss on his lips. "I said I wasn't sure if you were up to it but I'd ask you and call her back, so are you up for a long and tedious dinner with my family while they ask personal and invasive questions about us?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:16 am
Francis smiled and nudged against her hand, pulling her in for another kiss afterward. "Why, darleeng, invasive questions are zhe best kind of zem! Yes, I'll go weeth you tonight, because I want to make a good eempression on your family. Zhe only way to do zat ees by putting up weeth zheir events." This made Francis half appreciative of not having any relatives of his own. It was never mentioned, though, and he wanted to keep it that way.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:20 am
Lucia kissed him back and smiled against his lips. "All right then mi amore, I'll call my aunt back." She felt for the bedside table and her phone pressing redial and kept kissing him until her aunt picked up. Again in Italian, "Hey Auntie, France's tummy ache is okay, we'll see you at five." She said then hung up and returned to kissing her Frenchman. "Just a warning." She whispered in English. "I have an extremely large family."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:24 am
"Zhe more, zhe merrier, darleeng.~" Francis kissed her cheek and laid her on top of him, holding her close. She was so warm, and despite any underlying sexual thoughts, that was not on his mind. "Glad you 'ave enough family zat I would need to introduce you to mine." He figured it would come up sooner or later, may as well be sooner.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:32 am
Luce pulled back with a mild frown. Was he saying what she thought he was saying? She cupped his cheek caressing his cheekbone with her thumb. "Mi ammore?" She ventured tenderly. "Do you not have any family?" He couldn't answer her question as there was a knock on the door. "Hold that thought my love." She got up and answered the door. The English lit teacher handed her a large box with a grunt then walked off. "Crazy German." She growled closing the door and returning to the room opening the box.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:37 am
Before Francis continued the conversation, he followed Lucy to the door. "What does zat Germany want zis time?" He looked at the box questioningly, not sure if she should open it. But what could be the worst to happen? He guided Lucy to the kitchen table where she could place the box down. "Be careful, darleeng."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:43 am
Lucia opened the box and moved the tissue paper. Lucia gaped. Only her family knew the kind of Green she liked and this dress was it! She pulled out the dress that was three quarter length with a black sash under the chest. She put it against her body and smiled up at France. "Isn't it lovely?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:52 am
Francis applauded the dress, leaning to kiss Lucy's cheek. "Eet's wonderful, darleeng. Eet's going to be soo fun tearing you out of eet tonight- I mean, you'll look perfect tonight, ma cher." It was a gorgeous dress, he had to admit. Fit Lucy to the T. Size and style wise.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:58 am
Lucia gave a little gasp and gently slapped his arm. "Cheeky." She teased tongue between her teeth and put it on not caring about privacy. She looked at the card and smiled. Her Uncle. The strong silent type. He always spoiled a little bit. She rushed to the full length mirror in their room and hummed thinking about having her hair up. She was, for once, excited about a party and having people fuss over her. She blushed. And France thought she looked beautiful in the dress. Wanted to do things with her cause of it. More blushing. He always knew what to say to embarrass her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:08 am
Francis stared after her, watching her walk from behind was always a blessing. "You'll be zhe belle of zhe ball, darleeng." He followed her and watched her look at herself. Excitement was necessary for enthusiasm, which he'd hope she'd gain before it was too late. Now she had, and everything was wonderful for the two of them.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:15 am
Lucia pondered her look for the party tonight. Her eyes glowing a little. Well not glowing, more like mildly shining. She slipped off the dress and quickly whipped up something to eat. She made enough for them both and sat at the table in her underwear still contemplating her look. Shoes. . . Did she still have those dark green pumps to go with the dress? No. It would have burned in the fire. So she'd have to make do bare foot. Damn.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games