Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:17 pm
"W-what?" Was all Sub could mumble as he stared up at Darts, going to pinch himself to make sure he really wasn't sleeping but stopped short as Ren and Kasumi appeared, along with the two Chansey. "Wait, who is in my room? And why did Isaac make them go in there?" Anger began to swell in his voice this point but he was still dazzed from hitting his head on the floor. "I'm pretty sure I'm wide awake at this point, Darts. Though I don't want anyone in my room so here." He said, tossing him the key. "Also, save the jacket for this Saturday, for that one thing." He smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:23 pm
SubonicXP
"W-what?" Was all Sub could mumble as he stared up at Darts, going to pinch himself to make sure he really wasn't sleeping but stopped short as Ren and Kasumi appeared, along with the two Chansey. "Wait, who is in my room? And why did Isaac make them go in there?" Anger began to swell in his voice this point but he was still dazzed from hitting his head on the floor. "I'm pretty sure I'm wide awake at this point, Darts. Though I don't want anyone in my room so here." He said, tossing him the key. "Also, save the jacket for this Saturday, for that one thing." He smiled.

Darts blinks slightly but nods, taking the key from Sub and heading over to the locked door of Sub's office, using the key to open the room from the outside as he swings the door open. "Hey! No problem guys, I got you out of there just like I promised so, Aile you owe me. The two of you owe Aile for indebting herself to me." He says, nodding to Amaranth and Cera. "Also Sub totally knows you are in here. Also he doesn't seem happy." He turns to leave then, his crest winking in the light before he turns back. "Oh, you're welcome." He then exits, heading towards the kitchen and coffee.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:23 pm
SubonicXP

"Chansey" one of the Chansey said to Sub, then the pair of pink Pokemon were recalled to their Pokeballs.

"I think I might go get a slurpee." Kasumi answered "I hear we have a new flavor now. Hopefully it's as tasty as the other flavor. If it's tasty, maybe we can order a bunch more of it." she headed towards the main area with the slurpee machine.

"So what happened, exactly?" Ren asked Sub.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:25 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Darts blinks slightly but nods, taking the key from Sub and heading over to the locked door of Sub's office, using the key to open the room from the outside as he swings the door open. "Hey! No problem guys, I got you out of there just like I promised so, Aile you owe me. The two of you owe Aile for indebting herself to me." He says, nodding to Amaranth and Cera. "Also Sub totally knows you are in here. Also he doesn't seem happy." He turns to leave then, his crest winking in the light before he turns back. "Oh, you're welcome." He then exits, heading towards the kitchen and coffee.
Before Darts could get away too far, though, Cera took a can of pink paint, opened it up, and used her telekinesis to throw it onto the Giratina hybrid. "Welcome for what!?"  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:28 pm
"Did you really think it would be that easy?" Sub asked Darts as he stood up, Griswold the Spiritomb appeared from his shadow as it wrapped its ghoulish body around the Ghost man, and squeezed as it gave off a pulse of dark energy. "Exploiting me and mine for profit, shame Darts. Too bad for you that little Murkrow in there is rather talented in Psycho Shift and can show me what it has seen." Sub explained as Nevermore cawed, flapping its way out of his room, perching on his shoulder.

"As for the rest of you...Quash." Sub growled. The moment they began to walk out of the room they would find that the Murkrow had inflicted an intense body seizing pressure on them with the power of darkness, making it difficult to move. "So I got a bunch of trespassers and a capitalist pig...what to do..." He mumbled, tapping his chin.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:29 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Aile stared at Darts for a moment, then to Amaranth and and Cera, then back. "I... ugh. I feel like a dead woman ten ways to Sunday. Isaac is SO dead." She clomped out, or began to when she began to feel the pressure on her body. "I knew it!"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:36 pm
SubonicXP
"Did you really think it would be that easy?" Sub asked Darts as he stood up, Griswold the Spiritomb appeared from his shadow as it wrapped its ghoulish body around the Ghost man, and squeezed as it gave off a pulse of dark energy. "Exploiting me and mine for profit, shame Darts. Too bad for you that little Murkrow in there is rather talented in Psycho Shift and can show me what it has seen." Sub explained as Nevermore cawed, flapping its way out of his room, perching on his shoulder.

"As for the rest of you...Quash." Sub growled. The moment they began to walk out of the room they would find that the Murkrow had inflicted an intense body seizing pressure on them with the power of darkness, making it difficult to move. "So I got a bunch of trespassers and a capitalist pig...what to do..." He mumbled, tapping his chin.

Darts lets out a wounded cough as the Spiritomb wraps around this body and he freezes in place as a result of being bound there. He struggles a little, trying to get a hand inside his jacket so it can lurch and roll him a Pokeball. "I'm.... more.... of the bourgeois type... actually...." Darts manages to get out underneath the crushing force on his rib cage. He didn't need to breathe, but this Spiritomb would have knocked whatever breath he had out of him all the same. Cera's can knocks into his head, bouncing off his crest too, adding further insult to injury, as he struggles his arm towards the inside of his coat.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:38 pm
SubonicXP

"Not again!..." Cera found herself falling to the ground, thinking back to a year ago and remembering how Sub had managed to catch her. She really didn't like this sort of reminder.

Amaranth would end up on one knee from the Quash, looking to Sub. "I... was sorta dragged into this?"  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:40 pm
Ren watched with interest, glad that he had not been lured by Isaac to be subjected to Sub's wrath first hand. Of course, he and Kasumi likely could have escaped, they had teleporting Pokemon with them nearly always,but it sounded like that would have only postponed the inevitable, because it sounded like the Murkrow inside would have tattled on them, so it was all around a good thing that they hadn't been baited.

Kasumi wasted no time getting her cold beverage, and soon returned with a pink slurpee which she was drinking.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:52 pm
Kasumi of Vientown
Kasumi wasted no time getting her cold beverage, and soon returned with a pink slurpee which she was drinking.

Kasumi's slurpee would be the last anybody would have, at least in bubblegum flavor. When he looked back into the hallway, and saw what Sub was doing to those that had been trapped in his room, and Darts, Isaac immediately turned back and headed to the kitchen, in a way that would NOT bring him in contact with Sub. After dumping the bubblegum mix in the sink, he began to wash out the remains. When he was done, there was not a trace of bubblegum flavor left in the machine.  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:58 pm
"Now then." Sub said as he waved his hand, causing his Pokemon to release his captives, Griswold returning to his side. "So, how do we go about retribution for your crimes? Also, Isaac I know you're around so move those Wailord sized hips and get over here!" He shouted. "I have a job for all of you."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:01 pm
SubonicXP
"Now then." Sub said as he waved his hand, causing his Pokemon to release his captives, Griswold returning to his side. "So, how do we go about retribution for your crimes? Also, Isaac I know you're around so move those Wailord sized hips and get over here!" He shouted. "I have a job for all of you."

'Uh oh,' Isaac thought, as he headed over to Sub, 'Boss is mad. Better not yank his chain any more, for tonight.'  

Isaac Hawking

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:02 pm
SubonicXP

Darts cautiously moves his arms again, his one hand inside the inner pocket of his jacket now as he looks at Sub. "So... this job...." He looks back and forth slightly. "What is it?" he asks, another question on the tip of his tongue, but for the moment he was choosing to keep it silent.  
SubonicXP
Sipping her Bubblegun slurpee, Kasumi came over and stood with Ren near Sub, and waited to hear what he had to say, since he was the boss. She had no reason to be afraid since she hadn't entered Sub's room.  

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP
"I'm not blackwashing the HQ," Cera said, somewhat bluntly, "And no, I'm not dying myself in a color of your choosing either."

"Job...?" Amaranth gulped, fearing what this might entail.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games