Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:07 am
Alyson sighed as she shelved her books and tidied her knick-knacks. "Well, I guess there was that time when he was first brought here. That seems far too long ago now. It's scary how time passes so quickly." she said, making a face. "He was rather angry at his brothers, but considering they brought him here against his will and were keeping him chained to a bed, I don't blame him for being upset." she said, although, upset was putting it mildly. "Still, once I got him out and his brothers had been shooed away for the time being, he calmed down." she said, shrugging.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:13 am
Kadrin nodded. "I see." She replied smiling a little. "As long as he treats you right and makes you happy. . . Though if he did. . .I'm pretty sure you and I wouldn't be talking right now if you were happy with him. . .What happened?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:30 am
Alyson faltered in her movements. "I . . . I'm scared. I loved someone once . . . and it was a mistake. Once I saw it as the mistake it was . . . I ended it and I was murdered for it. I'm not scared that Conrad would do something like that!" she was quick to reassure Kadrin that there was nothing like that going through her mind, "But I am scared that I'll make another mistake. That it'll prove just as costly as the last one I made. I'm scared that I'll only be a weakness for Conrad. A burden . . . I haven't told him . . . but . . . the truth is, I can barely walk on my own. I can't hold up my own weight for more than a few minutes without getting tired. He's so proud of me all the time, but I feel like I'm lying to him. You see that box?" she asked, pointing to the present Conrad had given her that she had put away on the shelf. "Conrad told me that . . . it was a present for when I could dance again. I'm just . . . I'm scared that I'll never be able to open it, because I'm scared I'll never live up to his expectations that I can recover quickly. I'm relying on my powers so much now, I've almost forgotten what it was like to use my own muscles to just . . . move around, much less dance." she sighed. "I'm just I don't want to disappoint him. He's done so much for me, for this house. I'm scared I'll . . . I'll let him down and . . . and he'll realize that he's the one who made the mistake." When had she started crying? She didn't know when the tears had started running down her face. "Am I selfish for wanting to keep him thinking that I'm special?" she asked, collapsing to her knees as her powers faded and her muscles couldn't keep her standing any longer.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:40 am
Kadrin's heart swelled a little. Here this little lamb was physically weak, yet she held such mental and emotional resilience. . . "You want to start depending on your muscles more?" She asked. "You want to recover? Prove to your male you're not a burden?" She thought about it. "How about some tough love hm?" She said. "Get up." She went over to Allyson. "Stand on your feet. Come on, Up, up!" Her held her hands out. "Lean on me if you need but you need to stand up. I'm going to get you something that will stop you from using your powers so you have to use your body. But you will always be special to Conrad. No matter what."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:50 am
Alyson took a deep breath in and released it rather shakily. The hands she reached out with were also rather shaky, but she grabbed onto Kadrin's outstretched hands and tried to pull herself up. She strained and struggled to lift herself, but her body wasn't having it! She forgot just how heavy her body could be without her powers. "I can't!" she cried, feeling useless again. "I can't do it!" Kadrin may have said Conrad would always think she was special, but how special could she be if she couldn't even accomplish a task even two-year-olds were capable of?!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:03 am
Kadrin wasn't having it either. With her strength she lifted Allyson like a simple doll. "Put your feet under you, I will lower your feet on the floor with no weight, then gradually let your legs hold your weight. Okay?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:13 am
Alyson nodded, a bit shocked at the strength of the other, but she did as instructed. Her feet were under her, although whether they would take her weight or not remained to be seen. But, as the other slowly lowered her down, her legs did support her . . . at least at first. By the time she was at a quarter of her weight, her legs were trembling and Alyson's grip on Kadrin's hands had tightened to a white-knuckled grasp. The exertion was causing a thin layer of sweat to break out as well, which wasn't helping as the sweat that beaded on her brow was now threatening to drip into her eyes. She was all around uncomfortable, but she wasn't about to give up. She was pale from the exertion, but her face was set and determined, glaring down at the ground as she struggled to keep her powers from kicking in to make her job easier. That was the last thing she needed right now!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:16 am
Kadrin held her at a quarter strength for a minute then slowly eased the weight back. Doing this for a about ten minutes, each time making Allyson stand holding a quarter of her weight for longer intervals. "We'll work slowly on this. Last thing we need is you crying in pain and Conrad bursting in here demanding blood."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:20 am
Alyson laughed shakily as she blinked the sweat out of her eyes. "I'd rather he not see me like this. Not until I can at least stand on my own. I've made him think I can do so much more . . ." she panted out. "He'll hate me when he finds out I tricked him . . ." she murmured sadly, and it was uncertain whether the tears in her eyes was from the sting of sweat or the fear that she'd be a disappointment to someone who had done so much to help her . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:24 am
Kadrin nodded a little. "Well then, he won't be happy you have been lying, but I'm sure flashing some cute eyes at him will make him forgive you." She smirked. "But I agree, let's get you at least able to support your weight first before letting him see you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:31 am
Alyson giggled a bit, but it was the giggles that undid her as she collapsed with an "Oomph!" She hissed a bit as her aching muscles hit her with the full force of their pain. "Ouch . . ." she muttered, rubbing her calves, her expression twisted in discomfort.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:36 am
Kadrin smirked. "You know some way to milk it from Conrad?" She cooed. "Give a distressed whine, then ask him to rub some muscle relaxing cream into your muscles. . ." She grinned. "Trust me, there's an equal balance of intimate touch combined with concern and wanting you to feel better."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:11 pm
Alyson sighed and frowned a bit. "I don't really want to bother him. He's already done so much." she muttered before the determined expression planted itself on her face once more and she lifted her arms to Kadrin. "Again. I will be able to stand on my own!" she declared. She was quite determined to at least be able to stand with her own muscles by the time the day was over.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:15 pm
Kadrin helped her up. "You gotta learn to depend on him for somethings. . .I'm positive he won't feel bothered by it at all. Especially since he's got an ear pressed against the door and is very close to just coming in here. . .Right Conrad?" Kadrin giggled.

Conrad cussed from behind the door, followed by; "Told you they'd hear you, mouth breather," From Ryan.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:25 pm
Alyson's eyes widened and she turned to look at the door, but doing so caused more strain on her legs than her muscles could handle. With an embarrassed 'yeep!' the blood was rushing to her face and she had turned and fallen down again.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games