Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:54 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade smiled grimly. This would make things complicated. But, he would do everything to protect his woman. Anything. Her voice broke him out of his thoughts. "Of course you can. You can sip it while we go home if you like, which home though?" He asked carrying her to the kitchen sitting her on the island bench and got a ginger ale from the fridge then once she had it in her hands he picked her up and carried her to her car. Putting her in the passenger seat. "Can I have the keys to drive you back?" He asked. "My car is uh. . . around a tree."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:09 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara was soon in the air and she squeaked holding onto the blanket as she was toted out of the room and she waved over Kade’s shoulder. “ gotta go I guess” She called. When her rear was sat down on the island she set the blanket down and took the ginger ale only to be carried to her car. On the way to the car a Lykae came running towards them papers in hand and she grasped them “ Got it thanks, call ya later” she said looking the papers over as Kade sat her in her car and she heard his words. She shook her head confused and blinked up at him “ You what?! The hell did you do?!” She almost shouted and then sunk down in the seat putting the papers over her face. That was it she was going to shake apart. Reaching into her purse she dug out her keys and handed them to him “ My place, I am going to stay in the hot tub as much as I can while I can” She said letting him drive while she read. She took in a sharp breath and hissed it out “ Well it looks like she went all blue eyed and glowing at the club…made a couple scenes over this guy, got pretty forceful with a human and bashed in a nypmph’s nose…and he decided to crush a demon’s arm…said demon happens to have been her last known lover. Kade this doesn’t just sound like a conquest sort of deal…” She said looking over to him as they neared her home.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:19 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade nodded. "I didn't do anything, I dodged a duck then dodged a truck and boom into a tree. I'm obviously okay though." He said smiling softly. "Oh! Are you in the mood for some essential oil in the tub water? Maybe a foot rub or a back rub?" He asked smiling softly as he started up the car. "Anything to soothe you." Except leaving your side. He thought to himself.

His eyes furrowed as she explained things to him. "Well that is. . . fascinating. . . to say the least. Perhaps it's fated mates after all. I mean you can't rule anything out or when you find the answer you'll look silly. . . so, if they are mates in means she is definitely in trouble and we should do everything possible to make sure they don't loose their heads. . . right?" His hand shook as he moved it from the ignition to the steering wheel. He had been reaching his limit. But he was getting better. She'd helped him so much. Normally gatherings like that would have ended with his a** handed to him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:39 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She arched a brow at his explanation…a duck? She decided not to comment on it, he was fine, the car wasn’t. Even trade. “ I would love all three of those, but I know the oil will irritate your nose and frankly there is a lot that still has to be done. With this, somebody is going have to point people in the right direction to look” She said then fell silent in thought “ Most sorcery are attracted to wealth, I’d look in the cities like big cities, in the high rent districts. They’re going to have to hide in plain sight, and I doubt either of them want to get caught by vampires, so they’ll be keeping a low profile I’m sure.” She said then sighed at his response.

She still didn’t believe in the whole fated thing, but she supposed anything was possible if you believed in it hard enough for long enough. She sipped the ginger ale, feeling her stomach settle a little, and leaned back in the seat “ I think we should assume the absolute worst case scenario so that we can be pleasantly surprised, but frankly it doesn’t add up to a conquest. I mean I don’t know Scarlett or Adrien personally, but with her looks and his track record if it was all about a roll in the sheets this drama wouldn’t have happened” she said waving the paper.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:48 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade sighed. "Vanilla doesn't." He admitted. "I love vanilla." He blushed a tiny bit learning just how cunning and sharp his mate was. He smiled a tiny bit and drove them to her place. Her bath was bigger. "Hmm. . ." He bit his lip and thought about it. "I'll make a list of the big cities I know about. Like Chicago and Washington DC and New York City. . . Maybe Vegas?" He speculated. "Vegas? That's like money City right? Gambling and cheap girls and flashy hotels? Or is that New York?" He took the turn off to her house and chewed his lip. "Hmmm. . . I'll make a list, but I'd like to give your back a rub. I felt you all tense while we were in there."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:23 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara tilted her head vanilla? Ok she couldn’t argue, but sometimes it got sickeningly sweet. It didn’t matter to her though, not for bath water. “ Um that’s a lot of cities, but Vegas is the top one for that, it’s actually called sin city, along with Atlantic city. Better look in those two places too. The more oddities the easier it will be for them to hide.” She said and took another sip of her ginger ale and sighed. “ I have a feeling I’m going to be tense for the next twenty years or so. Guess I should get used to it.” She said looking out the window. She briefly wondered if there had been any storms around the club last night, wondered if she should call her dad. No it would just endanger them both if she did. Up until now the usurper had no reason to look at her without her father around.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:39 am
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded smiling. "I don't put much in just two drops." He reassured her. Her jab about the being tense for the next twenty years made him frown. Should he tell her he was happy they were going to have a baby? That he'd work on his fears so he could help her as much as humanly possible?

Once he pulled up in the drive way he held her hand and took a breath. "I want to get better, just as much for you as for our baby too." He said and kissed her fingertips. "I want to be right there with you, nappy changes, feedings all of it. I even want to walk the little thing to school." He smiled. He wanted to reassure her that he'd be there. "And I'll always give you back rubs too. Always."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:47 am
User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven listened to the conversation carefully. Boy the ascension must really have been upon them for all these odd pairings to be happening. His inner turmoil was calmed a bit, he'd never gotten the chance to ask clara but hadn't needed to. Turned out it was the horde that was involved and for all purposes he considered his little mate forbearer other than with him. She would never drink from another if he could help it.

A Sorceri-Beserker though? And the horde overseeing the sorceri? That could be dangerous. While everyone was worried about Kade's cousin his worry had shifted. Who was the head vamp of their coven? Even if they managed to find out and somehow take him out, wouldn't they just replace the leech in a matter of time. The horde was large, exponentially so. And if they wanted that control then it was with good reason, to make a move in the near future.

Whose to say this kid, the true heir would even be a good ruler. What if once he possessed the throne he used the power the way Daven feared the horde intended to. He nodded a goodbye to Kade when he left, but remained a moment longer, turning to the male next to him. "Braiden, see if you can't find out the name of the usurper overseeing the sorceri. T'would be a better place than any to start. I fear for Scarlett but the bigger threat right now would be those leeches and more importantly the one controlling them."Once he knew the man understood him, he left abruptly, ready to return to his mate.

He arrived back late, well into the night. Closing the bedroom door behind him he removed his clothing save the boxers and carefully slid in behind her, pulling her back against him.

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Worry.

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:14 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Hotel, Las Vegas.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"A hot bath sounds nice" He murmured absently while watching her wash the sweat from his body. Something he normally would appreciate very much. Right now though he probably was a bit more appreciative then what he would have been before. Once his socks and shoes were off though the poisoned male wiggled his toes and looked up at Scarlett a sort of stupid delirious smile on his face.

"Games? Like going to a chapel to get married? I think we agreed that I would find us a chapel if you found hotel." He mumbled his consciousness fading in and out. "I still need to get you a ring . . ."

"A Ring! Right I need to make you the best ring in the world" He shouted much to her annoyance probably. "I vow to the Lore that it's going to be the most beautiful ring you'll ever see, and I'll make it myself."

After that stupid declaration that would probably make things more complicated then they really needed to be he passed out finally, going back into a deep sleep to recover. The following morning however. . . .

"Gah! I hate being poisoned" He grumbled while easing his way off the bed. Over on one of the larger couches his caretaker and the pretty redhead from last night slept wearing one of the robes. Her clothes were over by what appeared to be a hot tub. What the hell?

Limping his way over to one of the windows he gaped and winced at the same time. "Vegas. . . So I brought us to Vegas? How badly was I hurt?" He muttered moving away from the large window and straight into the bathroom to start a nice cold shower to clean off the sweat and hopefully bring down the fever currently making his movements stiff and his current mood foul.

Samantha_Sinclair

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:31 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett laughed quietly as he brought up the chapel, but bit her lip to keep from giggling like a school girl. Poor man, he was delusional, but he did say some of the most…interesting things like this. He was her mate, she’d do what ever made him happy. When he shouted she leaned back and gaped at him laughing as she shook her head and removed the rag from him to soak it in the cold water again. When he passed out she shook her head “ Oh Adrien, ye may have just made ye a mess.” She said referring to his vow. She again wiped him down before yawning and stretching. It was nearly dawn.

She continued with her plans for her bath though because in all honesty she was rather gritty, blood and such weren’t something even she liked to sleep in. She washed up and cleaned up her clothes the best she could then sighed tossing the garments to the side and moved to the couch. She curled up on the plush cushions and fell asleep quickly. She slept soundly and deeply his scent still intoxicating although he slept some distance away.

Scarlett didn’t stir as he moved about the room, and for some time after that, but when she did she stretched and then looked towards the bed intent on checking on Adrien before ordering food for the two of them. She blinked finding the bed empty and bolted from the couch “ Adrien?! “ She called sounding a little panicked, but there were no other scents in the room, there wasn’t anyone else that had been here. She looked around the room, he wasn’t in the tub, no where in the huge suite did she see anything that looked like Adrien could have either moved to or that had been moved. Then she started towards the bathroom, ignorant of the fact that the bath robe she’d been wearing had come untied.

I'm wearing
I'm With: Adrien
Thinking: Mine! WTF is on me?!
OOC: haha

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:18 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara sat silent as he drove pulling up and parking infront of house. She turned her head to look at him when he grabbed her hand and spoke. She gave a weak smile, one that didn’t reach her eyes “ I’m sure you do Kade, but this is not a good time to be having a baby. Not a good time for me emotionally, physically, or in manners of safety. I know you and Sonja live by this whole fated idea, but I don’t. Kade I’m not even sure I can believe in it. Any time you could walk out or I could walk out and it be over. Then there is the fact that we’ve known each other a week….A WEEK. Then I have my ex, the verkeners, the usurper, and other sorceri to worry about. Then you have your own skeletons to deal with too, and lets face it. We alone can’t fight all of this. This is just not good timing to have a baby. I do eventually want kids, but now eventually just became oh…nine months or so, and then twenty years at least before they are at full power to have a chance at defending themselves. Do you not understand that? Can you not see that? As a parent it is your responsibility to see to your child’s safety until they can do it for themselves. Yes there are good times, but with our lives the way they are I can’t go into this with out it making me feel ill. “

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:03 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade listened to her and nodded. "I won't walk out." He said matter of factly. "We'll deal with your ex my past, the Usurper and the verkeners. The other Socreri can be dealt with when the time comes, and you forget they'll be half Lykae, they'll have the beast, that'll help them a bit too." He smiled a tiny bit. "I'll deal with my skeleton, you and I have been working on it already. I know it'll be my responsibility. I'll ensure our home is warded so that we won't have unexpected guests," He thought about it some more. "I know the timing is off, but we'll make the best of it. I'll do what I can to alleviate your fears best I can and be level headed when road blocks are thrown at us." All he had to do was get rid of her ex and his uncle then he could deal with the others as they happened.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:23 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara frowned at him as he automatically tried to battle her reasoning. When he got to the part about their home she intervened “ We don’t even have a home, Kade. We’ve got two houses, but that does not make a home. “ she took a deep breath and laid her head back against the seat closing her eyes and willing herself to remain calm and not get herself sick again. “ Can we just discuss all of this later, I really am not in the mood to try and discuss this or think through anything to do with the baby. I just really need some down time to not worry about anything, alright? If I don’t get that I’m going to ge more than just a little bitchy.” She said with out changing her tone. She looked towards her house and pulled her hand away from Kade so that she could exit the car, and move towards the house pulling her keys from her purse.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:27 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade sighed a tiny bit. "We'll make a home." He said. "I'll sell my place or whatever and find a new place. I've got a four bedroom house near the sea in California. . . or something." He then stopped talking and just followed her when her tone changed. Damn. He was trying to be a good boyfriend/mate. "All right then. So bath and back rub?" He suggested keeping his ton calm and trying to soothe her best he could.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:58 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She opened the door to the house and walked inside setting her purse on the counter top as she walked towards the bedroom and master bath “ Yep, that’s the plan. Then maybe some fruit and a nap depending on how I’m feeling. “ She said as she moved to turn on some hot water and removed the pin Kade had taken from Rohan at the compound. She set it on the counter as she began removing her jewelry “ There are oils in the drawer over there. “ she pointed to a small cabinet with several drawers in it. He could figure out which one held what. Meanwhile, she undressed and moved to sit on the edge of the tub not caring if he saw her naked or not.

Wearing
Thoughts:

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games