Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:31 am

User Image
User Image

уиєz | zαяιєℓ

Calm
Single
With Jaquinne
$1000
Wearing
Hm? Quite the interesting person he is.

❛If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears. But if you were mine, if you were only mine, I'd bring you so much further down and twist your mind until the end of time. You will never realise what darkness lies inside my mind.❜

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

The woman felt a shiver down her spine as she gazed at the blonde man. There was something strange about him and she can't really put her finger on what it is.

'I feel something strange coming off of him-'
'I guess it's just you or maybe, he's reading your mind.'

She joked.

She murmured a quick "Thank you." as she walked out the door. There was something she couldn't quite figure out about him and she simply assumed that he wasn't 'human'. She wanted to ask but if it would result in him getting offended, she'd choose not to. She highly doubts he'd get offended, though. "Well, that's another first, thank you. You're a really nice person and honestly, I've taken a liking to you. As a person, I mean." she shrugged. Her raven locks fluttering in the wind as she walked and stood at the entrance of the hospital. She paused, then laughed light-heartedly at his answer. There it is, another first. The first person who's actually curious about her being.

"How long have you been staying here? Your arm, does it still hurt?" she asked, eyes fixed upon the bandage around his arm.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

OOC:
ShadowStar369

Name

Name
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:54 am

User Image

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

{Character Enter}

• Priya probably looked somewhat strange, standing at the front doors of her new workplace. She clutched her purse as she attempted to will her legs to move forward. 'Oh, man... Come on, Priya! Move your feet!'

Her nose and cheeks were red from the cold of the winter evening, making her bright turquoise eyes stand out more from her face. She finally musters up enough courage to walk through the doors and look around for the Head Doctor or anyone that could point her in the right direction. Her voice was clear, but shaky as she looked around, "H-hello? I'm..The new doctor...P-p-priya T-takazumi?"

whiters4
Lyeisander

❝OOC ▸] ---❞

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:42 pm

"I'm not here."

ʘяςα Ͼσяяαℓ
|| Mood: Groggy || Thoughts: "Dying..." || With: Human woman? || Possession: ??? || Clothes: None ||

"I'm not here either."

XXXXXOrca had never felt so thristy in his life. He had been out of the sea for just about five hours and his time living on the land was diminishing within minutes. If he had asked for directions to his temporary home, then he would not have been in this mess. His scales wouldn't have been showing, his gills wouldn't have felt so dry, and he wouldn't have to feel like he was suffocating in the air. He wouldn't have been wandering around aimlessly. It was torturous and it made him think about home. If he was at home, he would be swimming in his custom tank breathing in the clean water. However he wasn't at home. He was here on this island looking for a companion to take home. It was the only thing that would make his family happy again.

XXXXXIt was then that he found himself pushing against a door and flopping inside of whatever cold building. He had never hit the ground so hard before nor did he ever felt so dizzy. Everything seemed to swirl around him and made him feel like he had to puke. He couldn't though. He didn't want to give up so easily. He struggled to get himself up by pushing his body up through his arm but he literally flopped down. Orca saw bits of his scales flying off of him as a result and it quite terrified him to see them lying feet away from his body. This was the first time this ever happened and it was a scary sign that he was dying soon. Then he lifted his eyes to see a busty human woman only a couple of feet away from him. It couldn't have been possible unless... Oh no...

XXXXXHe really was going to die.

♆[OOC:]♆

User Image
"I'm right here."

Kirenai Yuki
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:58 pm

User Image

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸An..Oceanian? ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Hospital ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Terrified of strangers❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

• Priya jumped slightly as something hit her leg. She looks down with a squeak as her turquoise hues follow the trail to a...man? 'He seems to be struggling.' She inches towards the man, mustering up her courage, as she bends down to examine him. Her voice was soft, "Um... S-sir? What is the p-problem?" She quickly scanned his body with her eyes noting his physical appearance. Scales... Amphibious? No.. must be a sea dweller.. Her brain worked fast. She remembered while she served the gods that there was talk of certain ocean dwellers. But why was one on dry land?

She tilts her head, "Uhh.. Sir? D-do you need to be w-w-watered?"

GeeHearts

❝OOC ▸] ---❞

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:19 pm

"I'm not here."

ʘяςα Ͼσяяαℓ
|| Mood: Groggy and scared || Thoughts: "Dying..." || With: Human woman? || Possession: ??? || Clothes: None ||

"I'm not here either."

XXXXXOrca took note of the human's soft voice and nodded slowly. He opened his mouth to tell her what kind of water he needed but his lips were far too parched. He tried to lick them but then his tongue was too dry to water them. This had never happened to him before and it was scaring him even more. How was he going to tell her what he needed when he couldn't speak? He couldn't be soaked with just lone water alone. It would never work with him. He needed salt water to survive and he needed to absorb as much as he could before shriveling up like a starfish out of water. Orca had to tell the human one way or another.

XXXXXOrca opened his mouth again and slowly mouthed out, 'Salt Water.'

♆[OOC: Hello hello! c:]♆

User Image
"I'm right here."

Kirenai Yuki
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:32 pm

User Image

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸An..Oceanian? ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Hospital ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Terrified❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

• Priya began to panic as he seemed to be expiring. She glanced around nervously. It was her first day at the hospital. There was no way she would know where anything was. 'Come on, Priya! Think! Think!' She thought about her healing abilities, but this would leave them both useless if she couldn't replenish the moisture. Her illusions of the ocean was useless.

Priya made a split decision and ran off, locating a cup and filling it with water. She looked around frantically for some salt, rummaging the front desk to see if any salt packets were present, maybe left over from a takeout bag or fast food place. She found some in the drawer and dumped the packet in the water, stirring it up. She helped the ocean dweller, by bringing it to his lips. "T-This will help until we c-can find a t-tub.."

GeeHearts

❝OOC ▸] Haaaiii ---❞

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:52 pm

"I'm not here."

ʘяςα Ͼσяяαℓ
|| Mood: Mostly dry || Thoughts: "Need more." || With: Savior || Possession: ??? || Clothes: None ||

"I'm not here either."

XXXXXOrca watched the human scurry about almost like a chicken with its head cut off. Except the chicken wasn't actually a chicken and had their human head on. It was fascinating to watch the human and even more so to see how determined she was. He didn't know it was possible to meet another human that was just as nice as his human family. After all the only other human he had met outside of his human family was an evil person.

XXXXXThe moment Orca smelt the salt water underneath his very nose, he quickly took it down with no hesitation. It was almost barbaric of him to do that without saying thanking his savior. Almost. He was already dying and he had to get it into his system one way or another within the little time he had left. In fact, it was worth it. He took a gasp of the dry air and felt the salt water quickly bring life to his body as it passed through his gills. It gave him enough energy to speak and walk but it wasn't going to last for long. He knew that for sure.

XXXXX"T-Thank you, Human woman..." He hoarsely said. "But it's not enough. I need more to live. Please take me to this 'tub' as soon as you can."

♆[OOC: How are you? :3]♆

User Image
"I'm right here."

Kirenai Yuki
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:15 pm

User Image

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸An..Oceanian? ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Hospital ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Terrified❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

• Priya blinked as a confused look crossed her face. "Human...?" Recognition dawned on her as she looks down sheepishly( sweatdrop ), "I-I'm a t-tennyo..." Not that anyone would probably make that connection. Priya was always an odd one. A wasted beauty, they called her.

As he spoke of the tub and the water not lasting long, she began to look around the hospital. Surely she wouldn't get in trouble for helping someone? She helps him up and begins to look around. "I-I'm sorry.. I don't know much about this h-hospital... Today is the first time I've come here..."

She looks around, looking for a room with a big enough tub. She had grabbed the remaining salt packets she could find in the drawer and put them in her pocket to use. The look of failure was apparent on her face as she continued to quickly look for a tub for the ocean dweller.

GeeHearts
Lyeisander

❝OOC ▸] Good ^o^ lol poor Priya. She had finally mustered up courage to introduce herself to the staff XD such an exciting event and it's not even her first day yet hahahah ---❞

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:12 am

User Image
"𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel 』

If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.'

User Image

She was at the entrance of the hospital with her fellow companion until she noticed a brief movement in the corner of her eyes. A woman and possibly.. an amphibian. He seemed to be in a horrible state judging by his appearance and working as a nurse in the hospital, it was normal that she had rushed to the woman's aid.

"What's the matter here? Is everything alright here, miss?" she asked, worriedly.
'Zariel, he's dying."
'Don't make me panic Ynez-'

She mentally argued, shutting the angel up.

I Feel: (( Refreshed ))
I Think: (( What's going on? ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Casual ))
Who's With Me: (( Jaquinne ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC: Sorry for the slow reply ; A ;

ShadowStar369

KirenaiYuki

Name

Name

Name

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:49 am

User Image

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸An..Oceanian? and..A nurse? ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Hospital ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Terrified❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

• Priya looked over, relief and fear washing over her face as she forced words from her mouth, "Oceanian..He's drying out.. I..I think h-he needs s-salt water in a t-tub..I couldn't...find a t-tub..." She looks down sheepishly, "I'm Priya... I am supposed to start as the new Doctor here...T-tomorrow... N-nice to meet you.."

GeeHearts
Lyeisander

❝OOC ▸] It's all good biggrin ---❞

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:03 am

"I'm not here."

ʘяςα Ͼσяяαℓ
|| Mood: Scared and confused || Thoughts: "Who?" || With: Priya and human? || Possession: ??? || Clothes: None ||

"I'm not here either."

XXXXXThe look on the T-tennyo's face recreated fear in Orca's. Was there no hope for Orca? He nearly died only moments ago and was on the verge of dying again. He was going to die a lonely death and was never going to see his family again. It was also going to be the T-tennyo's first death coming here. An ominous sign indeed. Orca's gills flubbed in frustration. Why was everything outside of his human home so scary?

XXXXXHis thoughts were thankfully interrupted by another woman covered in black. By the way 'Priya' was speaking to her, it seemed like the black woman also worked at the hospital. It was like a glimmer of hope. Though, he found it strange for her to be covered in black at a hospital. Why was she wearing such ominous color? He staggered a step away from the woman and lowered his head, eyes still locked on her. "Are you going to hurt me?"

♆[OOC:]♆

User Image
"I'm right here."

Kirenai Yuki

Lyeisander
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:35 am

User Image
"𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel 』

If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.'

User Image

'Looks like he's afraid of you Zariel. I told you black isn't a happy colour.'

Ynez's echoed once more in her head and she sighed. she nodded in acknowledgement. She had been expecting a new doctor according to the prior notice they were given not too long ago, it was much to her surprise that she had come over this late instead of the day. "I see, I'm Zariel. I'm a nurse here." she answered before turning back towards the man and examining him, eyes scanning his body. It was no surprise that he had backed away from her, that's the kind of reaction she's always been getting. A hurt expression flashed across her face for a split second before it was masked with a cold expression once more.

"Never judge a book by its cover. Have you heard?" she sassed. Her hands slowly reach out towards him, "Don't worry. I suppose you can tell I'm not human- I'm trying to help you and the closest thing I can do to save you is fly home to get my car and drive us all to the beach. I don't think I'll be able to carry you by flight-" she answered. Her piercing gaze shifted towards Priya once more, a worried expression on her face.

"Do you think you can keep him conscious for the next 10 minutes-" she asked, her eyes begging for a confirmation.

I Feel: (( Worried ))
I Think: (( What's going on? ))
Who's With Me: (( Jaquinne ))

OOC: Sorry for the slow reply ; A ;

ShadowStar369

KirenaiYuki

GeeHearts

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:49 am

User Image

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸An Oceanian? and Zariel❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Hospital ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Desperate to Help❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

• Priya looked back and forth between the two, sensing tension as she keeps hold of the Oceanian. As Zariel..wasn't that an angel's name? Her mind raced. She had heard of them from the goddesses she served, but decided not to say anything for fear of bring wrong. She nods at her question, "Yes.. I just need a jug of water..."

The tennyo could feel his distress as she propped him up. "E-easy now.. She is a member of the hospital. We heal.. not harm.." At this point, Priya did the only thing she could do to help in the situation: She began to sing.

Her voice was smooth and clear, unlike her speaking voice. The melody itself was soothing and almost to the point of entrancing. This was Priya's special power. The ability to soothe a negative emotion through song. Her target, the Oceanian, would feel the edge of his anxiety and distress ebb away to calm and soothe him.

Priya hoped that this would make his body not stress and suck the remaining moisture out of him while she and Zariel did what they needed to do.It was a good thing she was in his direct line of hearing, since she was propping him up. The closer the person, the better her song worked.

GeeHearts
Lyeisander

❝OOC ▸] ---❞
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:58 am

"I'm not here."

ʘяςα Ͼσяяαℓ
|| Mood: Relaxed || Thoughts: "Who?" || With: Priya and Zariel The Suspicious || Possession: ??? || Clothes: None ||

"I'm not here either."

XXXXXOrca was feeling threatened. He thought he was trapped and confined to whatever bad methods that they had planned for him. How could they? All he wanted to do was to find someone to take home to. Someone that his family would be happy with. It made his thoughts race and had his Oceanic blood pump vigorously. It was heating his body up from the inside and caused his thoughts to become knots. He was becoming furious and knew that he was slowly losing his mind to the blinded fury... But he didn't know about Priya's strange voice.

XXXXXHis bright sapphire eyes moved over to Priya with astonishment. He had never heard a voice so lovely before. It was soothing and enchanting. Even his gills vibrated happily as he shut his eyes. He opened his lips and sang along in harmony. Though he was off key at some parts, he eventually got the hang of it.

♆[OOC: I'm kinda surprised that no one has pointed out that Orca is naked. :0 Also, sorry for carpy post. Didn't know what to do with Orca. Dx]♆

User Image
"I'm right here."

Kirenai Yuki

Lyeisander

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:24 pm

User Image
"𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

『 Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel

User Image

'...'
"You alright? .. Zariel? You there?' Ynez asked as she felt Zariel's presence fading. Her ink black hair now fully replaced with one that's fully white, her crimson orbs turned heterochromia and a bandage placed over her red eye. Her white wings flapping behind her. Her fully black clothing turned white, suiting her identity as an angel.

Ynez looked at Orca, then at Jaquinne before she sigjed and took off, wings carrying her home. It didn't take her long before the sound of the car honking could be heard. "Priya- let's get him in the car-" she called out as she ran in their direction. "I promise I won't hurt you- I'm taking you to the ocean- alright?"

I Feel: (( Worried ))
I Think: (( Zariel? ))
Who's With Me: (( Jaquinne, Priya, Orca ))

OOC: I thought about that in the first post you posted about how his scale is flying off of him- but I thought I'd refrain from posting just in case he does have clothes on rofl

ShadowStar369

KirenaiYuki

GeeHearts

Name

Name

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games