Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:09 pm

Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

A jingle and the bell was gone. She could hear the cool, silver metal clatter to the ground, leather slapping against carpeted floor. Her legs came up to press against his, his skin hot against the insides of her thigh. She was loving every single second. And although they were in a hotel room this time... God, for some reason, that made it all the hotter. Anywhere sex was absolutely amazing with Finn. And after their first "quickie", it was like everywhere became "on limits" rather than off. She stared up at him, head bending backwards to get a better glance. Her lips parted and she shivered out his name. "F-Finn...~" She whispered, instantly reaching behind her and fumbling for the zipper. That husky voice. A growl and she would be his all together. She whined out a submissive moan, trying with all of her might to get the zipper undone. Her elbow dipped back, eyes squeezing shut in frustration to get the damn thing down. She grabbed a hold of the zipper and began to pull with all of her might. It caught and she exhaled heavily, eyes flickering down to his face on her leg.

Dear God she needed to get it off. With everything she was she jerked it down and it snapped in the direction she pulled; giving in. Zip! Her hands moved down to grip the bottom of the dress, pulling up her stomach and over her black, strapless bra. Her toes clenched onto the bedding, the other in the air as he held it up and kissed it. She panted against the bed. She wanted Finn. Now. The purple swirled in her eyes relentlessly, hands falling onto the sheets. "F-Finn...~" She sputtered, pushing her chest up and out. "Please...~"

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Fall Ball And Hair~.
Feeling: Ecstatic; Beyond Loved; Nostalgic.
Money: $1090.50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:37 pm

User Image
User Image

Mood: Lustful
Company: Robin
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: Robin
Outfit: Classy

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro's eyes opened slowly to a familiar smell. Where was he again, he couldn't remember. He groaned softly as he began to process what was going on. He remembered that he was in a hotel room with Robin, and apparently he had fallen asleep. Shiro lifted his head up and looked around. Where was Robin? He continued to look around until he finally looked down. There she was, nuzzling him like a puppy. He smiled softly and ran his hand through her hair. Hey you...Why didn't you just wake me up~ He said, finishing his sentence with a yawn. He rubbed his teary-eye lazily before looking at Robin again. So what did you do while I was out? I hope it wasn't anything embarrassing~ He teased, lightly poking her nose.

Shiro let out a sigh before laying himself down, bringing Robin down with him. He wasn't sure what to do now so he decided to stare into her eyes. You think we should head back? I think the votes might have come in already so it might be pointless... He said, figuring they probably lost since they were one of the less notable couples. He didn't care though, he was just happy to be with Robin, right here right now. Shiro wasn't sure what was happening but he felt odd. His hands started moving until they were around her waist and he leaned up, bringing himself close to her. What am I doing... He thought to himself, his body still moving regardless. Shiro brought his lips to hers and began to lightly kiss her. He wasn't sure how to kiss but he tried his best.

╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:50 pm

INN EAGAN

Date for the Ball ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $971.70

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

His name murmured, practically dripping with want and need from her lips. He felt a shiver run up his spine. God he loved hearing his name from her. From the corner of his eye, he had seen her frantically fumbling with her dress and inwardly he had been laughing at her expense. It was cute the face she had made, like a whining little kid who was trying to appease their parents so they could get something they want. Hearing her pleading with him, he gently set her leg down and climbed on top of her. "Please huh?" he said with a devious smirk as his fingers slowly crawled up her thigh. Leaning down, he pressed his lips to her neck, nipping and sucking on her exposed, glitter covered flesh. "Since you asked so nicely...~" he replied through soft breaths against her skin. His fingers curled around the sheer fabric of her panties as he began to trail his kisses downwards and as he inched himself closer and closer, he would slowly pull the tiny article of clothing down with him.

~Time Skip~

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:55 pm

User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Go to the Fall Ball◈With Rylee◈Wearing: Center of attention /Driving
User Image

Alexus smiled at his wife and shrugged, trying to ease her worry. He squeezed her hand and nodded, "That sounds like a good idea. Let me know if I need to piggyback you." He smirked and cupped her cheek with his free hand, kissing her quickly and heading to the door. He was in pain, but he played it off and ignored it. He didn't want her angry or worried. Besides, she was defending 'her man' right? No surprise Ty fell for a woman like that.

[Exit]

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $946
Last Purchase: Food (-$53.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lady Illusia"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:21 pm

User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

Robin was about to drift off to sleep when she felt a hand run through her onxy hair. "Hmm?" She slowly lifted up her head to see Shiro awake. That was odd. He had only be asleep for a few minutes. She expected him to be out for a couple hours. His teasing comment made her stick her tongue out at him playfully. "No way. If I was gonna do something embarrassing to you, you'd have to be awake." She stated and chuckled. Speaking of embarrassing, she figured that she could make him cosplay in something the next day, since she did win their little game~ She snickered at the thought of Shiro dressed up as Sebastian from Black Butler and have him follow her around to different places. Buuuut, the following around part would be a bit too humiliating.

As he laid back down, Robin sunk down with him and continued on her nuzzling. She pressed her ear against his chest, listening to the beating of his heart. The steady pounding was somehow relaxing to her. Once Shiro mentioned the voting, she simply shook her head. "Nah, I don't feel like going back down." She said as she looked up at him with a soft smile. "Let's just stay here." She suggested. She figured that since they were kinda like the odd-ball couple, few people would vote for them. Besides, they didn't particularly know most of the people at the ball. They were kinda just there. Robin eased her way back into Shiro's arms and before she knew it, he was kissing her. She had no clue what made him do so, but she didn't mind one bit. She simply kissed him back sweetly, wrapping her arms over his shoulders.

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Saisons de Amour ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:45 pm

Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

He let go and crawled over her, making her heart race just that much faster. The closer he came, the more her lips eagerly pushed up to his skin, dragging across his chin and down to his neck before pulling her head back with a nod. "Please...~" She responded, nodding frantically to emphasize what she had meant. Her legs tensed, her hands clamping down on his biceps and her head thrown back as he came down to bite at her. A soft, slightly louder moan escaped her lips, higher pitched near the end. "A-Ahn...~" Her stomach rolled as he got lower to her waist, her hands still on his biceps before trailing up to his head, trying to grip whatever would stay near her. God she couldn't even handle him when they had clothes on. And their honeymoon... She exhaled loudly when he reached for her panties - now soaked with excitement.

{Time Skip.}

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Fall Ball And Hair~.
Feeling: Ecstatic; Beyond Loved; Aroused.
Money: $1090.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:45 pm

User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: Dress and Hair Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980

Lexi looked at Trendon then laughed. "Yeah!" She said, a happy smile on her face before she tilted her head at him, blushing a little bit before giggling softly. "Maybe a little." She said as she smiled at him, but she wouldn't have minded. She then looked into his eyes and smiled as he said the decision on when they would dance would be up to her. She had no clue... maybe a little later... hmm.. The female then blinked and little at the male again, her head tilting to the side a little. "My favorite place?" She then tapped her pointer finger agaisnt her cheek as she tried to think. She then felt her face warm up a little as she spoke her next words. "Well, my to favorite places would have to be the candy store, the pet store, and the arcade." She said, blushing just a bit more as she was worried he would think she was childish or something. "Though.. My most favorite place is the beach, no matter what time of the year or day you go that place is always just so beautiful."

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

riskinginsanity"

Loonamist
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:52 pm

User Image
User Image

Shiro was lost in the moment, his hands beginning to freely explore. Her arms wrapping around his shoulder only gave him more reason to keep going. He slowly sat up, moving his hands up her back seductively. Shiro broke the kiss after a few minutes, his breathing a bit heavy. He put his forehead on hers, a wide grin began to form across his face. That...That was...Something. He said, taking breath's between his sentence. Who knew that something that seemed so simple was actually so tiring. He raised an eyebrow, looking into Robin's eyes. His face turned a slight shade of red and he turned his eyes when he thought about what he just did. S-sorry...I guess I got carried away. B-but was I a good kisser? As unlikely as it sounds I've never kissed anyone! He said a bit embarrassed. Of course the whole "unlikely" thing was just to lighten the mood. In all honesty he wanted to keep going but he didn't want to feel like he was forcing Robin. He looked back at her slowly before asking his question. D-do...Do you want to keep going? He asked, raising an eyebrow curiously.

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:56 pm

User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Fall Ball $1000xxxxxxxxx

Rylee smiled over at him then giggled a little. "Okay." She smiled over at him, kissing him back before walking with him to the door. She was still worried about him, but knew that he wouldn't like it if she were worried, but the woman would worry anyway. Standing closer to him, she sighed softly.

[exit]

O.O.C

whiters4
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:06 pm

User Image
Trendon Lee Joscene

Current Balance: 50$

Trendon smiled a bit as she blushed. Boy, she sure was doing that a lot... At least Levi certainly had that right about her. She was pretty cute when she did it, too. Speaking of Levi, though... Where was he? Trendon briefly let his gaze curiously sweep the crowd, then return to Lexi as she spoke, repeating his question. He stayed where he was, relaxed since she hadn't made any movement to get up and start dancing, keeping his focus primarily on her, though he was keeping a look out for 'blue' in his peripheral vision. Maybe the lucky guy managed to find himself a date?

Trendon chuckled a bit as Lexi listed of her primary locations, waging a finger playfully.
                                                      "One of those things is not like the other," he remarked with a light laugh, "I definitely wouldn't have guessed arcade to be the last on that list of three. The beach, though, huh? That kind of makes sense. Would certainly explain why you were there yesterday, of all places, despite the weather." Like he was one to talk, having gone shirtless right into the icy waves. Honestly, it was a miracle he hadn't gotten sick...

"Do you surf?" he asked curiously, leaning forward a bit to rest his arms on the table.

╔════════════════════════════════╗

OOC: o_o Well I just learned
                                                      my lesson about not reading other people's posts...
                                                      *twitch*

Also, I'll probably be heading to bed soon >:
                                                      Sorry they didn't get to do a whole lot...

╚════════════════════════════════╝

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

[quote="riskinginsanity]

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:15 pm

User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

As they kissed, Robin couldn't help but get a different feeling from it. It wasn't like the last kiss. This one was a bit more intense. The feeling of Shiro's hands gliding up her back sent shivers down her spine. She squeezed him softly in her embrace and slightly blushed as the kiss was broken. That was...different...very different. His apology made her chuckle a bit. "Don't be sorry, silly." She said in reassuring tone as she hugged him tighter. She rested her head on shoulder, partially to hide her flushed face. "A-Anyways, it was different...but I liked it." The girl admitted as her cheeks grew warmer. Ugh. Why was she acting so bashful! The alcohol must've worn off... Exhaling, Robin tried to simmer down her red cheeks. She wasn't about to go back to being shy now! However, once Shiro asked if she wanted to keep going, the blushing came back. She honestly embarrassed to admit that she wanted to continue. Was this how normal humans felt everyday? If so, it was horrible and great at the same time. Robin bit her lower lip slightly and nodded rather slowly.

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Saisons de Amour ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:41 pm

User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
Profile: x Outfit: Dress and Hair Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980

Lexi chuckled a bit as well before sticking her tongue out at the male. She then tilted her head at him before smiling and nodding. "Yeah. I play once in a while." She said, and the game store usually had the best deals. She then nodded her head again. She really enjoyed sitting on the sand and listening to the waves crash on the shore. She then chuckled softly. "Yeah. I was going to just go for a walk when I had spotted two idiots trying to go for a swim." She said in a teasing tone. She was a bit surprised neither of them had gotten sick. Speaking of two idiots, the female glanced around for Lexi. Where the heck was he? Levi wasn't usually the type to leave them somewhere. Maybe he was staying away because he didn't want to interrupt their date. Lexi blushed softly at the idea before shaking her head just a little. Glancing up at Trendon she the giggled a little and shook her head. "I couldn't imagine what would happen if I tried to surf." She chuckled again at the idea. Though, she usually stuck to staying on the beach... she never really wore swimming suits...

Out. Of. Cuddles. Lol xD
It's okay.

riskinginsanity"

Loonamist

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:43 pm

User Image
User Image

Shiro felt Robin bury her face into his shoulder and smiled softly. So he wasn't the only one embarrassed after all. He also felt a bit of relief that she found his kissing "Not bad". Hell at least it was better than being a terrible kisser. Robin was throwing one surprise after another because she suddenly wanted to keep going?! Plus the way she was getting shy again was hinting that the alcohol had warn off. Oi...Robin. He said as he lightly cupped her cheek. He looked into her eyes and rubbed his thumb across her cheek. Damn she was beautiful. If you want to stop you don't need to be shy, just hit me on the head or something. I'll get your point! He said as he comically tapped his head with his fist. He didn't want the "Shy" Robin to feel like she had to do this just to feel normal. Shiro didn't let a second pass by after that. He leaned towards Robin and started kissing her again, this time starting off with a bit more momentum than last time. His hands ran through her Onyx hair, quickly moving down to her sides and stopping at her hips. He was letting his body do the talking as he began to create a rhythm unintentionally.

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:55 pm

User Image
Trendon Lee Joscene

Current Balance: 50$

Trendon smirked in amusement. "You'll have to show me what games you play sometime," he remarked, "I don't play a lot myself, but... hell, maybe you could teach me some. You'd certainly have the upper hand. I've only played with friends, and they always beat me. Except the one time one of their characters fell off the field or something..." He shrugged, still clearly entertained by the memories.

"You sure you weren't just distracted by our dashing good looks and manly bravado, facing such cold, icy water?" he questioned with a smooth, debonair grin, leaning forward and making the whole facade too cheesy to be taken seriously. In fact, he even had to laugh at himself a bit as he leaned back again. "There seems to be a lot you haven't tried," he commented, looking curious with a smile, "Have you ever thought about attempting it?"

╔════════════════════════════════╗

OOC:

╚════════════════════════════════╝

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

[quote="riskinginsanity]

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:00 pm

User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

Robin chuckled slightly as Shiro told her what to do if she wanted to stop. Hitting him on the head seemed a bit serious, so she would just take the pillow route and bop him with it if she needed to. She was about to give a simple nod when he started to kiss her again, not wasting any time. At first, she thought it would be like the last time. Wrong. He started off more intense. It took her a bit, but she finally got in motion with him. She felt a slight ticklish sensation as she felt his warm hands slide their way down from her hair to her hips. Whooo! This boy did something to her real bad.

Eventually, Robin broke the kiss briefly to get some air before going back to it, kissing him a bit deeper this time. Her heart pounded as she pressed herself against him, squeezing him tighter while she stroked his cheek softly. It kept going on this way until she broke it once more for more air. "S-Shiro..." She called out in a soft whisper. What was going on with her? Realizing her behavior, Robin quickly averted eye contact and bit her lower lip again.

Lord Yozo

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games