Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:27 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"In many lives and worlds I have seen suffering..."

Melpomene was doing her best to breath, but nothing came. She was feeling for her heard, but there was nothing to feel. This was not normally a problem for Mel, she knew she was deal but now there was a conflict something she didn't quite get. She wasn't alive, but she didn't feel as dead as normal. Melpomene was having a hard time coping and the voices were becoming louder and more invasive. The memories flashed by faster an faster until...

There was a voice speaking to her. A voice from the outside not screaming at her. It was a male voice, expression concern in a language. French? It was french for sure. She could recognize the language. She was still attempting to breath but directed her gaze upwards though the moment she opened her eyes the woman violently jerked backwards in a show of shock. It wasn't because of him but rather...her own vision.

She could somewhat see him where before she only saw darkness. She was shaking slightly but in an effort not to be rude reached for her sign, but could not find it. She had left it somewhere. How would she communicate? Her harp was missing as well....

Speak.....

A voice spoke to her telling her speak. How? Mel couldn't talk.

Speak....

It was compelling. Almost like she had no control, or she knew something she could not possibly know. She turned towards him and opened her mouth. It looked like she was having difficulty. She hadn't spoke in eons. At first it was small sounds, but eventually it became clear "J-Je ne suis pas sûr. P-Pas maintenant..." her eyes were open in shock. That was her voice wasn't it? She did her best to respond in the language he spoke moments ago, as she would were she writing it.

It couldn't be...perhaps she was imagining "I-I'm s-s-sorry." she sounded panicked but was doing her best not to be rude to the man who was checking on her.
She slowly took hold of the sign's pole and pulled herself onto unsteady feet "Do you need h-help?" she would ask. This was strange, it hurt a bit, but it still worked somehow. Conflicting memories, she was no longer sure...but she still felt the need to ask if someone else needed help.

"So it is in this one I will seek to spread joy.."

Venue:[Streets] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Bird, A male]✉✉Mood:[In pain]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

big spicy gay

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:01 pm
User Image
L. Basile Courtemanche
User Image

Basile watched as silver eyes blinked open. He took it as a good thing at first until she jerked back. He put a hand over his mouth and gasped. He wasn't sure what to do se seemed... Confused, panicked, maybe even lost. She seemed to be trying to figure something out and Basile racked his brain for something to do, something to help. He couldn't just leave. He ran his fingers through his hair and backed away a little to give her space. She started shaking and the small pinches of panic he felt before seemed to almost engulf him. He had no idea what was wrong but he knew he wanted to help.

She seemed to collect herself a bit, she opened her mouth and struggled to get something past her lips. Basile watched, eyes wide and prickling. The words came to her and Basile was a bit surprised to hear his mother tongue. It was a nice surprise though. She seemed just as surprised as he was, no even more than that. Scared even. She apologized, voice panicked. Basile watched as she grabbed the pole of the sign next to her and pulled herself up. He stood with her but was astound by her height. He knew he was small but putain de merde she was tall. He was only like 5 something she must be 7 feet tall. There was a scar faded on her neck and her clothing was... very rich? Was she some kind of nobel? Did they have those here?

She was unsteady but Basile felt it would be wrong to touch her, she was... intimidating to say the least. He cleared his throat and tore her eyes from her, pulling himself back to reality. "Um, l'eau, devrais-je vous obtenir- Er, Should I get you water?" He asked, looking up and her, eyes wide with some kind of amazement. He brought a hand to his face, fingers gently pressing at one of the bandages on his cheek.

User Image

🍧 I am currently feeling Astounded
🐋 I am speaking with Une femme.
🍧 I have a crush on No one.
🐋 In my pocket I have $200
🍧 I am Wearing x

asbloodrunscold

dolefulkid

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:28 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Melpomene shook her head looking down at the man. She could not make our his finger details. To her normally blind eyes he was a mass of energy she could identify as astral. She could see nothing else but these things that carried this energy. One part of her mind was confused, but the others seemed quite clear keeping her from being ignorant of the name. She shook her head "N-N-N-Non s'il vous plaît ne..." She coughed rather violently pulling her hand away she swore she could see blood, but there was nothing on her hand and the man would see nothing either as the blood was nether and only those who could see ether and astral energy would notice it. She seemed to hide her hand and continued "vous inquiétez pas..." she got quieter. Mel could still not believe she was speaking.
Her head continued to hurt causing her to moans lightly and grab it with one hand. She wasn't trying to do this. She didn't want to make even strangers worry.

She shook her head "Y-Your accent...are you n-not from h-here?" she asked hoping that it wasn't an insensitive question though her own accent was generally undefinable. She was going to have to try and pass this so as not to worry the kind man. The voices were quieter the more she focused the memories stopped flashing. She'd hopefully keep it that way in order to ease the stranger. Perhaps talking would help ease her mind, extending her hand to someone. She always loved doing it, it might ease the pain of...whatever was happening.
She was still clearly weak, but he was doing her hardest to push past it an ignore it.

Venue:[Streets] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Bird, A male]✉✉Mood:[In pain]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

big spicy gay

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:42 am
User Image
L. Basile Courtemanche
User Image

Basile watched the woman with a sense of curiosity and concern.She seemed so... torn. Like she herself couldn't even figure out if she was completely there or not. He could relate, in some sense, but he knew she was going through something different than he ever could. She shook her head and violet eyes followed silver strands of hair as they flowed with the breeze. He locked eyes with her when she spoke. Don't what? Don't get her water? She started to cough, violently. Basile took half a step back, more because he was surprised than anything. He watched with almost caution as she pulled away her hand and stared down at it like it was telling her a secret. Basile furrowed his eyebrows when he caught a glimpse of it and noticed... Well nothing. There was nothing interesting about the hand at all. The only thing that could possible hold someone's attention would be the detached sleeves on her arms but that couldn't possible be what she was off about. She spoke again and Basile looked away from her hand and back at her face, violet eyes meeting silver ones.

She continued her sentence from before, telling him not to worry. His lips twitched into a small, barely apparent frown. "Madame, you clearly are not well." Basile said, and if only to prove his point she groaned in some kind of agony and held her head. She tried to shake it off, which only made Basile's frown deepen a little. She asked of his accent, he cocked his head to the side a little. He didn't understand why that was important? Though, it seemed she was going to refuse any kind of help, he might as well indulge in conversation and get her mind off it, no? "Je just move here. Je viens de France." Basile explained, looking the woman up and down. She was still clearly hurting, but Basile wasn't sure what to do. "You speak French?" It was a question with an obvious answer, yes. He knew she spoke the langue, she had just talked to him in it a few moments ago, but he wasn't quite sure how to ask how she knew it. If she was born speaking it or taught it or learned it willingly.

User Image

🍧 I am currently feeling tired but happy!
🐋 I am speaking with Une femme.
🍧 I have a crush on No one.
🐋 In my pocket I have $200
🍧 I am Wearing x

asbloodrunscold

dolefulkid

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:20 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Melpomene smiled for a man "Ah, so you are new here!" she seemed to be somewhat more excited now. This was good, Kiku could take her love for meeting and helping people and use it to push back everything. It was still playing hell on her, but she could at least attempt to ignore it. She bowed a bit "Please forgive me sir..." she spoke "I am just having....some sort of trouble this day. It will pass." she said trying to play it off, but the pain she was going through was intense, and her mind was in tatters, but Mel never liked focusing on her own problems no matter what they might be.

She moved her hand towards the figure, hand held out in a gesture for a handshake "It is nice to meet you sir. I am Melicastra." she said though the look on her face seemed a bit weird the after that. Perhaps it was how her own name sounded as it was indeed somewhat of a strange name, one more fitting for a witch of some sort than what appeared to be an overly regal woman wandering the streets in fits.

That is...my name?

Mel was confused now, she could have sworn that she had a different name no? Melicastra shook it off and looked to him hoping they could simply move on this less distressing thought. She smiled "Oh yes. I picked it up in...1778?" she pondered it for a moment. Was that right? It must have been, she could remember the Battle of Ushant fairly vividly. It must have been right, so why did it feel wrong?
There was a intense pulse of pain in her head accusing her to jerk her head a bit and close her eyes as she waited for it to pass. Once it was done she looked at him and smiled again hoping he ignored it. Mel felt ashamed, this was such a horrid first meeting and would not leave a good impression would it?

big spicy gay

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:30 am
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑪тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②⑥
( ④ мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:51 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Hiro continued to nap in one of its owner's jacket pocket. Patrick wasn't sure he has friends anymore, "Maybe I can make a better lone wolf" he pondered. The town wasn't absent of wall art so he partake in creating more of it. Illustrations of people falling into sinkholes, tidal waves engulfing the beaches and taking out the island, and the devastation of earthquakes. Wasn't looking to make any viewer happy just remind them how merciless nature can be.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Downtown Soleil.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: mischievous.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $720.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and no people around.

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:43 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② םαч тιмє sкιρ }

ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ①④тн

םαч ① σғ ① υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①②⑨
( ④ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

slimegem

Slimy Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:21 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Lᴇᴀʜ Aɢᴀᴘɪᴏs
╚══════════════╝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
"Jᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ...! ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ."

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Here she was! Leah was out and about once again, ready to explore more of her new home once again, she had been making a pretty comfortable space for herself here, the half-nymph spending a great amount of time tending the various plants she grew at home. However, she was lacking social connections here, and desired to meet more people and make more friends. The girl set out downtown in hopes of finding a place to shop, looking forward to the day.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

❀Mᴏᴏᴅ: Excited
❀Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Downtown
❀Mᴏɴᴇʏ:
❀Cʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ: XXX
❀OOC:
☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆
User Image
"Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ɢʀᴏᴡ."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:56 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑧тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①④③
( ④ мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:31 am
User Image

I am much more then the spare son I am unique

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac walks down the streets in his regular casual clothes with his headphones on humming to the beat of the music he was listening to smiling softly while his hunters pendant glowed softly in the sunlight "Freeze your brain, swim the ice and get lost in the pain~" he sang along with the song playing in his device

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:59 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx
xxxxThe Raven Asperserxxxx

”Cross the line, and you'll get hurt. Trust me, you'll regret it next time.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

-- Enter --

Corbin was flying towards the streets, witnessing the sights and sounds that meant that it was alive and well. Aside from people checking near the stores, there were a few street entertainers ready to wow the crowd while begging for alms. Eventually, the raven landed on a tree branch and his crimson eyes took notice of Isaac's familiar figure. The ice mage was totally lost in the music, having a great time. The raven-haired had to chirp to hopefully grab the other's attention.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: wandering off; observing
Company: Isaac
Money: (Hikaru handles the cash)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:39 pm
User Image

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac moves his headphones off of his ears onto his neck looking up at the chirp location seeing Corbin smiling sweetly nodding lightly as he sat down on a bench waiting "hey Corbin welcome downtown" he said happily

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:30 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx
xxxxThe Raven Asperserxxxx

”Cross the line, and you'll get hurt. Trust me, you'll regret it next time.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

The raven watched the mage sitting own on a bench, though with the posture, the other felt so relaxed and carefree. "I just finished delivering a gift to someone, so I'm mostly free to the whole day. Anything else to do for today?" Corbin scratched the itch on his wing with a beak gently and felt the wind caressing his feathers and fur. With the threat being pushed aside entirely, everything felt normal, though the silence was deafening except for the life in the streets. His past back then was void of such peaceful times, so it was completely new to him.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: observing
Company: Isaac
Money: (Hikaru handles the cash)
OOC: Okay, happy b-day to you! XD

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:41 pm
User Image

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac shrugs his shoulders slightly as he rubs his fingers through his hair "not really mostly trying to relax or I'll end up destroying my own mind" he spoke while he looked at Corbin "so how have you been Raven boy?" He said taking out portable mp3 pausing the music humming freeze your brain thinking lightly

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games