Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:37 am
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Lazy Office Day; BunFeeling: Nostalgic, Thoughtful.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Jonothan… Her eyes twinkled with nostalgia as she cast her gaze over the desk without intent. With a small part of her lips she exhaled a cooling breath, held tight with anxiety as each distraught memory trudged along. A woman had been with them the last time they had met; a platinum blonde with a thin body and feminine highlights to her appearance. She had no doubt he had picked her up off the street somewhere. He was charming nonetheless - even if she refused to admit it in the most serious of times. He had been playful, nudging her every move as she decided what to do next for the aspect of the bar. Yet at the same time he kept his competition known through the hint of his gaze. She sighed. If it weren’t for his mindless talking about her being sick - his taunt and jokes about the possibility of being with child - she might not have even recognized the signs until her belly began to swell. Back then the grenadine had hit the tangy mixture of blue, swallowing the coloration with a neon red that swirled to purple at the edges. The first drops of perspiration flowered along the yellow cutting board back then - expanding her realization of the subject that there was something she had acutely missed. Something she still wasn’t quite used to after having her IUD removed. She had planned to get another… Had planned to make an appointment soon and had relied on a pill that, again, she wasn’t… Quite used to.

And so her life had blossomed from there. Well… A continuation of her soul mate regret as minor discrepancies in her marriage expanded to major drawbacks. She had forgiven him when she shouldn’t have. When she could have stood her ground, she fell weak to his apologetic gaze. Had trembled beneath his touch as he begged for another chance with her; though most of his solitary time was spent searching for- What exactly? She furrowed her dark brows and squinted back over her arm. Things might have been different if she were included. Things might have changed if he told her what he was feeling and instead, she was left to curl in her dorm wondering what would become of her love life as he managed to completely withdraw from her contact. Her eyes squeezed shut tight, lining her eyelids with creases hidden behind longer, dark brown lashes. This was why she had decided on distractions throughout the day - the mindless paperwork that, in reality, didn’t need to be done outside of put away into binders. Checks were made out ahead of time to fill the gap in her free thought. It was something she loathed to think about - back to the times where she would have much rather sank into the abyss of her bathtub to fill out an eternal slumber beneath the surface of bubbles that slowly escaped her lips until she crossed over to the unreal world.

‘Fate’ had double crossed her. Had sent her into an anger unlike she’d seen before - a betrayal felt beyond the personal level. Though… She couldn’t help but thank it. She swallowed and slowly began to sit up, crossing her arm over her knee and letting her fingers dangle. Her brown boot sank against the black seat beneath her and she lulled her head back to her phone. Almost simultaneously, it buzzed, and her heart once again filled with excited warmth. Because behind the locks of honey brown, there had been someone she hadn’t bothered to second glance at. And now she couldn’t stop herself from thinking of him even if she tried. She pulled a smile from her once knitted frown and pulled her phone closer to her lips in thought. Would she bother changing? It wasn’t as if they were entirely ‘dressy’ over at the Captain’s Deck nowadays. But she did think of it more as the more formal type of dress wear. She hadn’t been since they had changed the scenery - but only read about it every once in awhile when she was feeling curious online in her tiny office space. It was getting congested in here. A low roll of thunder rumbled against the roof and she kicked herself free from the chair, easing into a stand and mindlessly grabbing her purse off of the edge of the desk. The door locked with a satisfying click behind her on her way out, the second leading to the lounge area doing the same against the wall - though this one more wooden sounding.

Should I go home and change? Or are you heading over there right now?

The bar was mostly empty save for the current bartender wiping off the top counter and a single patron nibbling on chicken alongside his glistening glass of pale colored beer. ”Don’t stay late, Leon!” She called to the red headed boy. ”It oughta be a slow day. You can close up fairly early if you want, but not before 8. And tell Sarah I said hi!” He only lifted the rag with a friendly wave and smile as she made her way across the floor with several loud clicks to the quiet rhythm of the music. And with a last few twitch of her fingers, her eyes directed down to her phone, she pushed through the glass door with her shoulder and began towards her car. The sprinkling rain was refreshing, pattering against her shoulders and hair. She hurried to her car after lifting her free arm above her head to shield her eyes before feeling for her keys to find the correct button to click. They were going dancing. Dancing! Real dancing. Not grinding in the club dancing she was somewhat used to. Sliding her key into the ignition, the car revved to live, the headlights flickering brightly against the building ahead of her. A top hits song - Katy Perry, or so the screen said - played softly in the back as she attached her phone to the small magnet clinging against her A/C vent.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:01 am
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Lazy Office Day; BunFeeling: Nostalgic, Thoughtful.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

It wasn’t long before the phone illuminated once more outside of her physical touch. But without so much as clicking on the full message, she could easily assume what the rest would spell out to. So she had time to change. A quick glance down to her current wear before she rounded back up again to the bricks in the building beside her bar settled her final decision. Leisure wear for a bar on a Sunday would have been an easy change of events for somewhere like hers. But without a prior notice of being there since the change - she’d have rather been safe than assume the best of her situation - which only meant it was time to retreat home and put on something a bit more delicate. The gear shift was smooth beneath her grip as she ripped it a notch back to reverse, cautious as she eased off of the brake pad. Her eyes settled on her rear view mirror-- And she stopped, slamming against the brakes before she had barely come out of the painted white lines she pulled into only a few hours before. The car jerked and so did the loosened few curls along the the tightened black band holding the bundle of brown hair together. The same shimmer of yellow lights held her in place. Surrounded by the familiar orange sign and fluttering few paled white light bulbs breaking the stream in between the outline.

Sucre’s. Each day she attempted to ignore the same neon bulb in her rearview mirror. And for the most part, it was typically avoidable. She had come out of the bar so late so often the lights were already off. Only the small porch light would offer any comfort for those walking along the streets of downtown - and even still, she could see the letters taunting like a frail whispers from a nightmare. Her grip tightened along her steering wheel as she made every effort to face forward and keep her gaze away from the mirror. She hated the idea of stepping foot in there again. She loathed the irrefutable knowledge that, one day, she’d have to step back into its doors and sort out what she could. To see if maybe, perhaps, he would have left a trace of him to be found by her. Seeing him use a company debit card that wasn’t attached to their personal accounts, or maybe he’d stopped in recently to make a visit and had a small conversation with the current manager on hand, to tell him/her that he’d be back again to exchange a few things, to work again, to avoid any possibility of coming face to face with the wife he had made all of the empty promises to year after year after year ever since disappearing that long winter ago. Her white knuckled grip eased with a sudden inhale, her now locked gaze slowly lifting from the light red odometer onto the pattering raindrops spilling onto the hood of her car.

The engine purred to the outside and she ceased to remember why she had stopped in the first place. Nightmares were displaced, anger was relaxed and smoothed over, and this time, she eased herself away from the parking space. There would come a day that she would need to step into, and take over, the candy shop. There would come a day she’d need to renew what would happen to the area - but until that specific time, until she was ready to submerge herself back into the darkness… She would keep herself close to Tyrese and away from the harmful thoughts. Maybe together they could fight her pain. And no longer would she feel alone in a room full of patrons. She sniffed, vaguely unaware of the few teardrops that escaped beneath her lashes, no longer brimming along her iris. She could be happy again - that she had no doubt in. The same fate that had betrayed her years ago now sought to apologize. This wouldn’t be their first time dancing. And she certainly hoped it wouldn’t be their last. With a quiet turn of the wheel and another ignoring exhale to the streets behind her, she made her way back to the Pasadena district.

{Character Exit.}

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:01 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, мαяcн ①⑨тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥②
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        Summer wasn't exactly sure why her feet led her to the bar, but truthfully, she wasn't going to argue it. Nope, instead she pushed open the door and stepped inside. Breathing in, she was a bit relieved to find that the place didn't smell like an ashtray. She had been in way too many bars like that, not that she was against it or anything, she just hated the smell. Most likely because her father was a heavy smoker and the bar the car she had gotten in smelled like smoke. The woman made a face before she closed her eyes tightly and shook her head. Well! It looks like it was time to drink away those nasty, intrusive thoughts! Going over to the bar, she took a seat. After giving the bartender a smile, she would glance over the menu. "Ya know. I'll take a Lava flow." She said, snickering a little bit at the fact she rhymed, before she called out the the bartender. "Oh! I'd also like the nachos, no peppers or anything like that though." She said, smiling sweetly before the tan skinned woman gently tapped her fingers against the table while she waited.

x──────────────────────────────────
                                                                        x profile | here tab dating nobody tab wearing Time for a drink tab ooc chat
                                                                        Master Kiro II

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:04 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan entered the bar his light brown eyes scanning around before approaching one of the stools, people giving him looks cause of his hat but he was never one to care for what people thought of him. He noticed that there was a woman sitting next to the stool he would claim as his own since he always sat there unless it was occupied or someone sitting next to it would smell bad. He had a strong sense of smell after all. He sat down next to he woman, taking off his hat and setting it down on the bar, his long and scruffy brown hair revealed. Before looking at the bartender. "I'll have some good ol' whiskey." He said to the man before turning his attention to the woman next to him. "Well howdy." He said, his accent sounded western.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        Summer's eyes lit up when the bartender placed her drink in front of her. "Thank you." She said to the bartender sweetly before smiling even more when she got her nachos. "Yay!" She giggled softly before she picked up one of the chips. Looking at the gooey cheese, she smiled a bit and put the chip in her mouth, chewing slowly. The raven haired woman then took a sip of her drink. "Ugh, this is amazing." She complimented the bartender. She hadn't had one of these in a long time and the tropical flavor reminded her of back home. Well... The good parts of being back home. As she sipped at her drink, the woman heard the sound of the door opening and her gaze flickered over to the man that sat down next to her. She rose an eyebrow at the man's wardrobe, but really, who was she to judge? Shrugging her shoulders a little bit, she picked up another chip and ate it. As she chewed, the man next to her spoke, ordering a whisky before the sound of his voice was directed towards her. "Hmn?" She said softly, her sapphire blues glancing up at him. "Well hello there." She said, a smile on her face.

x──────────────────────────────────
                                                                        x profile | here tab dating nobody tab wearing Time for a drink tab ooc chat
                                                                        Master Kiro II

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:50 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, мαяcн ⑳тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥③
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑫ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:38 am
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling enchanted. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one, but I've been feeling confused recently.

She was early today, already seated by the counter while she awaited the arrival of customers. It was quite impossible for anyone to come in around this time. It was far too early for a drink, or so she thought. She could use one, really, if only the bartender wasn't so stingy on the drinks. No drinking on the job, he said. Vixen rolled her eyes and adjusted the oversized knitted cardigan that fell off her shoulder.

She hasn't been turning up for work lately, up until today. The fox had felt a little lost as of late, until she met the djinn recently. A faint smile worked its way onto her features, and she'd soon reach up and brush her index finger against her bottom lip. She remembered the softness, and the warmth that followed soon after. She remembered the sweet taste of his lips, and the soft flowery fragrance he carried, or perhaps it was just her imagination. Warmth eventually clouded upon her cheeks, dyeing her skin a lovely pink hue. Her eyes glistened, and she'd let out a soft sigh. The fox leaned against the wall, as if searching for the sense of security his embrace provided, however, the fox was met with disappointment when the only thing she found, was the coldness of the concrete wall. She felt so at ease after a long while of battling with her inner thoughts, after a long while of running. It felt nice.. to finally take a short rest, and indulge herself in the djinn's scent. Her eyes fluttered open, and her eyebrows furrowed into a knot as Zara's words popped into her mind once more.

A crush, she said. Vixen thought otherwise, still. It was impossible. Utterly impossible. Or is it..?

Vixen shook her head and held herself by the arms. She was drowning herself in the memories of her past, yet at the same time, indulging herself with another while her mind has yet to settle. The fox was slowly getting hooked on both, and despite how she tried to ignore the subtle signs her mind was sending her, the fox knew she was confusing Sahar with someone else, with a person that possessed nearly the same aspects as he did. Platinum blond hair, tanned skin.. She was searching for her fiancee in that djinn, and she felt utterly disgusted with her own actions. What would he think, if he knew her thoughts? The fox didn't want to think about it. Not now. Not when she was still entranced by the way the djinn held her just a day ago.

Vixen intertwined her fingers against her own, filling the gaps of her fingertips, pretending it was his hand she was holding. Honestly, was the fox this lonely? Perhaps, Vixen hasn't noticed, or maybe, she just refused to acknowledge it. Not that it matters much at the moment, it was something she had grown used to, after all these years.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

PUMMMY

Trash

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:15 am
yo punny nut

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan made his way into the establishment, it was early but he felt like he needed a drink. He had been haunted by his past lately in his dreams so he wanted to wash that away. No matter if he got vengance it never made him feel any better. As he made his way inside he noticed Vixen was working early and grinned softly at the sight. She seemed to be lost in thought so he sat infront of her. "Goodmorning miss Vixen." He said with a grin on his lips as his bright brown eyes looked at her. There it was again, his mask. He was glad to see her though, she was good company and there was something interesting about her, she probably lost someone too or so he felt. "I see you got the early shift. Didn't expect to see you here." He said before adding. "Not that im trying to avoid you mind you." He said with a wink.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:41 am
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

I'm feeling concerned. || I'm speaking to Logan. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one, but I've been feeling confused recently.

Her eyes were closed as she rested her head upon the wooden counter. Oh, the things she would do just to keep her thoughts away from the past. It would be nice to focus on the current events, on something in front of her that’d keep her anchored to reality, to time. Her tails swayed about, and fell limp behind her, knowing full-well there was nothing to keep her thoughts fixed in place. There was no one in the establishment, save the bartender who seems to be resigning soon, along with a few staffs that were cleaning the tables, making it sparkling clean for the customerw that would come in later into the day.

She heaved a soft sigh, running her fingers along the rough wooden edges of the counter. It would be nice if she wasn’t left to her own thoughts, though, and as if her prayers were answered, the bell chimed, signalling the entrance of a customer. The area was soon filled with a familiar scent. The distinctive smell of cigars, along with what smelled like freshly mowed grass. A smile graced her lips, and Vixen knew exactly who it was without the need to turn her head. ”Logan!” she threw her arms around his neck, and nuzzled up against his larger frame. She’d lift her head eventually, though she did not relinquish her hold around his shoulders.

”It’s been so long. I thought you’ve gotten sick of me already.” she answered. It was strange. In that second, his expression, despite how cheerful and calm he appeared to be, his eyes wouldn’t match the look on his face. He seemed a tad tired, if she must say, though it seems, the same can be said for her. A hand would reach up to cup his cheek, and she’d trace her thumb along his lower eye lid. ”Are you alright?” she asked. Hopefully, he is. If not, she was always willing to listen, for she knew how hard it is to keep things bottled up for a prolonged period of time. It was extremely exhausting, both physically and mentally. She hope it wasn’t the case with him. Perhaps, it was just a bad day?

”Avoid me? I’ll whoop your a** if you do. You’re out of your mind if you avoid a woman such as I! Am I not fun enough for you!” she huffed and puffed, followed by a pinch upon his cheek for even having such thoughts. If that really was the case, though, Vixen wouldn’t really mind either way. She has stopped placing expectations in people after how much she has been let down throughout the short period of time. ”You’re not really avoiding me.. Are you?”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

PUMMMY

Trash

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:41 pm
yo punny nut

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan was met with her arms wrapping around him and he chuckled, returning the embrace. "Well now. I hope you didn't miss me much." He said giving her a soft grin and a wink. His eyes looked into her's as he felt her hand on his cheek and then she would ask that famous question. Was he? He honestly did not know himself. "Yea. Just livin the immortal life." He said with a grin but he knew that life was quite lonely although he kept busy with his horses and sometimes his shooting range. When he felt her pinch his cheek he laughed softly. "Quite the contrary miss Vixen. I think you're a really fun woman. I've just been keepin busy with the horses and spendin time by myself but if you want we could do something once you are off.
Who knows maybe I might tell you the story behind my scars"
He said with a wink as he placed his hat on the table.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:08 pm
User Image

I'm feeling concerned. || I'm speaking to Logan. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one, but I've been feeling confused recently.

Not long after she initiated the embrace, she could feel a pair strong arms wrapped around her waist, and the fox decided to linger in the warmth he provided just a tad longer before she’d release her hold around him. His voice was a deep baritone, and Vixen wouldn’t tire of it. In fact, she found it quite enchanting to listen to, along with the western accent he had.

”What if I had..? What would you do, then?” a smile graced her lips while she toyed with a stray lock of his hair, where her index finger soon traced against his skin, down to his chiselsed jaw line.

He was alright, was what he said. Was he really, though? Vixen decided to leave said topic be, and not pursue any further. If he hadn’t want to talk about it, it was fine, too. However, it did frustrate her to see a friend half troubled as she had been. Was immortality as great as how people make it out to be? No, it was terrible. It was painful, watching people wither away to old age, while she could only carry on living where she suffered no ravages of time. It scared her to think that perhaps one day, she’d have to face the fact that Zara and Alex would both leave her, too. Would the djinn,.. disappear too? The fox shook her head the moment her features had flushed pale. She didn’t want to think about it. She didn’t want to anything else that could ruin the peaceful atmosphere she had created.

His laugh gave her a small fright, yet at the same time, it pulled her right back into reality. Her eyes softened, and in that moment, the fox thought it would be alright. All she had to do, was live in the moment, wasn’t it?

”Really..?” was she fun to be around? ”But why do I feel like people are tiptoeing around egg shells when they’re around me? Am I- Am I strange?” she could feel the tension whenever she approached someone she knew, where the fox begun to feel evasive, and she could tell the other party would feel the same way. Everyone was on edge around her, like how she had been around them, and Vixen wondered if it was her fault that people had begun to feel that way. A drink would be nice, to be honest. Her gaze flicked upwards, where they eventually met his hazel irises. They were always so fascinating to look at. ”That’s what you told me last time. You liar-” she pouted. Then again, if he didn’t want to, it would be fine, too. ”But it does sound nice, spending time with you.”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

PUMMMY

Trash

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:20 pm
yo punny nut

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan chuckled as she asked what he would do and shrugged "Well...honestly I don't know. Maybe I'd invite you over to my place for a drink and maybe more." He said and winked teasfully with a grin on his lips. He chuckled before she asked if she really was fun and mentioned people were tense around her. He nooded and understanding. "Well it could be they are intimidated by you. You are probably one of the most attractive women I've seen in all my years." He said before adding. "Or they might have feelings for you but feel you wouldn't feel the same. Either way you should never let it get to you."
He said to her.

When he mentioned that he wanted to have a drink or something with her it seemed to cheer her up which was what he was trying to do. Normally he wouldn't care but she was different, they had one thing in common. Immortality. It was a burden to both of them and judging by the fact that she didn't havea significant other he assumed she lost someone important too. When she called him a liar he chuckled. "Well that may be true but I remember somethin about a compensation too that never happened so I believe we are even miss Vixen." He said and chuckled. Logan rarely did anything for free unless it was something he cared about or if it was a favor for someone like her. His eyes looked into her yellow ones. When she mentioned the plan sounded nice he nodded. "Then it's settled. Once you're done we'll go back to my place if you want." He said before noticing he didn't have a drink. "Well while im here I'll have the usual." He mentioned referring to his favorite drink, whiskey.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:02 am
User Image

I'm feeling indifferent. || I'm speaking to Logan. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one, but I've been feeling confused recently.

Something more? Vixen’s lips curved into a smile. ”It sounds tempting.” she answered.

She had to clue as to why the few people she came to know were hesitant around her. They were being so careful, as if she would break upon the slightest touch. Was that what she looked like to everyone else? Something fragile and weak? Vixen heaved a soft sigh. She wasn’t like that, or at least, she wasn’t trying to be. The fox was always known to be quite ‘head strong’ after all, but perhaps, things have slowly changed as of late. She lacked the usual sass she carried about, and the loudness of her voice has receded ever so slightly. Maybe she was just tired. Yes, that was probably it.

”H-Huh?” she exclaimed, feeling the faint heat upon her cheeks. He had caught her off guard with the sudden compliment, and honestly, to receive something like that out of the blue, it was quite.. embarrassing. Flustered, the woman lowered her head and nuzzled up against his shoulders, while she fixed her eyes onto the wooden floor boards. ”That’s foul play. You can’t just say that out of the blue..” she murmured, though in reality, she didn’t quite dislike hearing such things. Then again, what woman does not like receiving compliments? She can’t be pretentious now, can she? Then came the second statement, or rather, an assumption he made. Feelings, like love. Honestly..

Vixen flinched. ”T-That can’t be right.. Who would ever have feelings for me?” was she trying to earn the pity points? No. Who would ever have feelings for a woman who wouldn’t take responsibility over the feelings she had induced within others, the feelings she harboured within herself. All she did was run away, and that seems to be the case now, too. Running away. ”No, no.. That’s quite impossible-” she waved her hands dismissively, suggesting otherwise. At least she was sure there was no one who harboured such feelings for her. Or is there? ”Compen..sation?” she stuttered, and only then, was she reminded of what she once said.

Vixen jolted, feeling the embarrassment causing her face to light up like red christmas lights. A playful punch landed upon his chest, and she’d pull away and cross her arms, refusing to look him in the eye. ”You keep spouting embarrassing nonsense!” she huffed, though every now and then, she’d sneak a glance at him either way. She wouldn’t deny having said that in the past, though. ”But.. I’m not the type to go against my words.” her gaze returned to him eventually. There were things between them left unsettled, she could tell at least that much, along with what had been suggested. But for now, she’d prefer to have a small chat like they once would every time he came by for a drink. ”You heard the lad.” she motioned for the bartender. ”A glass of whiskey, ain’t it.”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

PUMMMY

Trash

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:01 am
yo punny nut

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan chuckled as she seemed to follow along with him. His eyes scanned all her facil features as she seemed to have a lot on her mind. Sometime he wished he could read people's thoughs, or atleast for people he cared about. He noticed her cheeks get a bit red at his compliment before she turned her glance away. "I think it's more than fair miss Vixen. Specially when it's the complete truth. I say if you ever get with someone they would be...very lucky." He said to her. It was noticible that he was always quite the charmer.

When she asked who could ever have feelings for her he chuckled. "Well a fun gal like you probably has a lot of admirers. For all you know I could be one of them." He gave her a grin followed by a wink. He was obviously joking however it wasn't impossible. Logan was just cold at times and often tried to stay away from having feelings, he drank a lot to push those inside. He did not want to go through the pain of losing someone close again, specially to age but what if it was someone that didn't age and could live forever like him. He never qyite thought about it but maybe he would not be against it however it was all hypothetical. He didn't know Vixen well enough to develop feelings and even so who would want him and his dangerous life style. His eyes looked at her's once again as he snapped out of it. Logan laughed when she told him he kept spouting nonsense noticing how flusttered she was, then responded to her statement. "I'll keep that in mind." He said with a grin before nodding at the drink. "You know it." He said.

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games