Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar began to think on how to answer the Human's question "Hmmm, well I guess that really depends on the lifestyle of a half-giant, if they're lazy and don't use as much energy they probably won't need to eat a whole lot but I work out on a daily basis. You would also need to factor in the height and size for how much a half-giant eats, that and also stomach size. For me I could probably eat a giant pot full of Spaghetti then maybe I'd be full."

[Mood]: Happy, joking [With]: Chester [Money]:$900 [Wearing]:Brown pants, brown shoes a brown suit jacket and a brown collared shirt [dating]: No one

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:36 am
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Chester was taking a few forkfuls of the carbonara as he listened to the explanation on the appetite of Ansgar's race. His eyes widened at the revelation on him being physically fit thanks to the workout. "I do jogging every morning and jumping jacks. But dude, no wonder your muscles grow together with the appetite of yours." He chose not to complain even further about the huge comparison between the two. "Any more stuff that you can do aside from baking and lifting heavy stuff? I'm guessing that your race has a varying culture when it comes to entertainment." Giants may have a different variation for songs and dances during special occasions, though the message was somewhat the same.

Mood: curious
Company: Ansgar, a few NPCs
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $1050.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Freelance work is finally done.

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:05 am

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar laughed at Chester's reaction before answering his next question "Well I have a lot of stamina, for instance if I were to start lightly jogging around I could probably keep going for two hours maximum. And due to my body structure I can take quite the beating without going down, other then that I'm a semi-decent dancer although slow dancing isn't my forte due to my height." Ansgar would then pull out a jawbreaker before putting it in his mouth, he would then answer the second question "Most modern giant's share very similar cultures with human's, apparently though when my farfar was younger Giant's were more on the tribal side, Isolated from humans and living in the wild and all that. My main form of entertainment is those anime shows and manga's and various video games."

[Mood]: Happy, joking [With]: Chester [Money]:$900 [Wearing]:Brown pants, brown shoes a brown suit jacket and a brown collared shirt [dating]: No one

Translation: Grandfather

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:45 pm
User Image

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

The baker's eyes blinked in surprise at the revelation. "I have to say... Your race sounds impressive." Height difference aside which was the great disadvantage, Ansgar was someone trying to be friendly, so he may somewhat trust him. He hummed when Ansgar mentioned about being tribal, imagining them as Vikings with the hunting weapons to kill whatever animals they could find for food. Chester smiled when the other spoke about otaku culture. "There is an arcade establishment to fill up that craving, just so you know. And I play card games occasionally when I feel like it. However, an acquaintance of mine is more immersed into otaku culture more than I do." He was referring to the shinigami he had met back during the paintball event.

Mood: curious
OOC:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:51 am

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar smiled at the revelation of a local arcade "Oh wow! I've never been in an arcade before." However at the mention of card games Ansgar gave a small embarrassed look "I only really know how to play go fish... Oh but do you know if there are any bookstores nearby? I need to find a store that sells manga."

[Mood]: Happy [With]: Chester [Money]:$900 [Wearing]:Brown pants, brown shoes a brown suit jacket and a brown collared shirt [dating]: No one

Translation:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:44 am
User Image

Chester grinned at Ansgar's reaction about the arcade, eating another forkful of the pasta. "Just call it a treasure trove for people who are young at heart. I only played a few games there but didn't buy any consoles and the games available for them yet." He frowned upon knowing that the half-giant wasn't much of a card gamer, but he would teach the other some other time. He nodded when he asked about where to buy comic books and manga. "There is one in Cerise Shopping District named Bookworm's. You may find what you like there." Chester took a sip of his lemonade and glanced at the wall clock. Not much time left before lunch break would be over, so he had to finish the talk as soon as possible.

Mood: happy
OOC: Power outtage sucks. And my other OC, Benjamin, works as a sale associate in Bookworm's. Feel free to talk to him during the next day change since your OC may find something good there.

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:58 am

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar grinned as he fist pumped the air "Finally a place to show off my mad gaming skills!" Ansgar would then remember he was in a restaurant and calm down before grinning about learning of a nearby book store "I'll have to go there tomorrow, see if they have any of my favorite manga series."

[Mood]: Happy [With]: Chester [Money]:$900 [Wearing]:Brown pants, brown shoes a brown suit jacket and a brown collared shirt [dating]: No one

Translation:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:34 pm
User Image

The ginger-haired couldn't help but smile at the half-giant's enthusiasm about the arcade, even when he was almost done with the lunch so that he would head back to work. Ansgar would definitely be having a good time there, that's for certain. He nodded at the plan for the brunet to show up tomorrow at the bookstore. "Good luck on your search." As soon as the pasta plate was finally empty, with the juice glass also clear of any of the beverage, he slipped out a piece of paper from his pocket and handed it over to him. "Here's my number in case you wanna have a chat with me via phone Till next time, then." As much as he wanted to resume more of the casual conversation, he had to return to work, so he simply waved the other goodbye before picking up the plate and glass, returning them to the dishwasher in the kitchen so that he would resume answering to the orders. Their next hang out time would wait, possibly after like a few days or so.

Mood: happy
OOC:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:45 pm

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar smiled at when Chester wished him luck on his search, however Ansgar's smile grew even wider when Chester gave him his number "Thank you very much Chester" This was the first time Ansgar was ever given a phone number from someone who wasn't in his family. Ansgar then waved back as he got up and payed for his meal however the half-giant couldn't help but wonder if this meant that he made his first friend or not therefore he was deep in thought as he exited.

(exits)

[Mood]: Happy [With]: Chester [Money]:$680 [Wearing]:Brown pants, brown shoes a brown suit jacket and a brown collared shirt [dating]: No one OOC: oh god Ansgar ordered $220 worth of crepes and cake...

Translation:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:24 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑦тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④②
( ④ мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:30 pm
User Image

Another day of work had begun for Chester and this time he heading to the establishment early to bake cheesecake brownies. Having them freshly baked before the clients would come in would be better, so he had whipped up the first three batches, making sure to measure the ingredients first before mixing and then leaving the top flat, using the knife for the marbled effect, before putting the greased trays into the oven. Fifty minutes was the baking time for each rotation so he had to prepare more batches like clockwork. Without the radio, he had to reply on his MP3 player and portable speakers to add life to the otherwise boring place. He had to endure that until the technician would be done with the task.

Mood: busy
Company: no one (for now)
OOC: Here's the cue. XD

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Emi's tail was swaying behind her as she walked through the city. It was a very interesting city indeed it was bigger than her tiny village home, but much smaller and felt more safe than the big city she had previously been living in. She wasn't too keen on the cars though, but then again she didn't like cars in the first place. Huffing softly, she brushed her bangs away from her eyes before she paused as she smelled something tasty. Cocking her head to the side, her ears twitched a little before she turned to look up at the building. Looking at the building curiously, the young woman then pushed the door open and stepped inside. Looking around, she noticed a sign that said she could seat herself, so she went ahead and did just that. As she sat in her seat, she wondered when a waiter or waitress might appear.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Profile Here tab Relationship Status Single tab Current Form Human tab Outfit Cute

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:20 pm
User Image

He ended up preparing two more greased trays for the batter to be put in, though there was the bell ringing meaning a customer had come in to order for something from today's menu. He sighed; five minutes left before the first batch of brownies would be done baking. Out of the corner of his eye, a waitress came to check on the client who was going to order something. He hoped that whatever the meal the female client would order would buy him some time to put the brownies out of the trays and let them cool for a bit before cutting then into serving squares in preparation for the next set of orders after her. The song from Ed Sheeran was his current company as he poured the batter onto the trays, performing the same tasks as before and then tapping them gently to remove air bubbles.

Company: a customer (Emil)
OOC:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Emi paitently waited at the table before looking up as a waitress greeted her. Smiling at the woman sweetly, the kitsune then thought for a moment as she wondered what she should order. It was early, but not so early that it would be weird if she ordered a lunch item. In the end, she ended up ordering the tuna Alfredo. When asked what she wanted to drink, Emi scanned the menu before asking if she could get a glass of milk with her order. After taking down the order, the waitress then brought it to the chef.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Profile Here tab Relationship Status Single tab Current Form Human tab Outfit Cute

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:14 pm
User Image

Aside from the music, the voices of the customers and the sounds of productivity were also apparent in his field of hearing. It was surely a good sign that the business was going well even with the minuscule setback of not having the radio around to keep the customers entertained. Around a minute later, the customer's order for the meal came and the sounds of cooking were now more pronounced through his ears amidst the next track that was playing in the device, 'Light' by San Holo. Chester checked the time through the wall clock, meaning the brownies may be done in around thirty seconds from now. At that time, after preparing the squares for serving, and then putting the next batch into the oven, he would rather start mixing for the third batch.

Company: a customer (Emil)
OOC:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games