Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:22 pm
User Image

⊙〖OOC: I'm dYiNgToday's Outfit: Easy Winter!Feeling: Excited; Riled Up.Money: $1480.50〗⊙
"Y'all mofos are goin' down."

Currently she felt she was left on a loop. More people were exiting and it was leaving the two with the same circle of people to shoot at. She fired the gun against all odds at the same familiar orange team member (Chester) she had seen again and again in the rink. She couldn't blame him either. If she hadn't been around 5 months pregnant, she might have been bolting from side to side and trying to catch anyone she could. Hell, she'd more than likely be raiding bases and firing at any chance she could get without so much as taking an aim. But instead, she sat back on her heels, one knee bent towards the ground with a more relaxed temperament about it. It would be fun to talk about afterwards. Her eyes fled the scenery around them for a mere second, watching the paint splattered upon the walls. They mixed like, some more splotched than others, while some become more narrow and lined down the walls. It was a miracle no one had slipped on any yet. At least, none she had seen in any of her recent time here. How long had it been now?

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

She eyed Aubrey behind her, biting the forefront of her lip and continuing to keep a steady grate against her teeth. She could hear the click of the bones grounding together. Her obsession with protectiveness was getting out of hand - as was the emotions toiling through her. She groaned lowly, not quite loud enough to land on the friend's ears, but enough to make her wonder if it would be best to remain in this position. Perhaps if she began shooting again, it wouldn't be much of a problem. The distraction might just be enough to keep her mind off of things. She clamped down on the edges of her lips and steadied to find her gun. It gave a sharp click as she aimed and- Click. Nothing. She was out of ammo. And no other pellets remained in the extra flap of her vest. She supposed, then that it would be a choice of whether to protect Bree, or make a run for more. How long had it been now? Was it over yet? She couldn't think straight.

"I don't think I need to actually say anything for you to understand
the fear I'll bring you."

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Pretending To Be Cold. I I Feeling: Concerned; Prepared. I I Funds: $1000.00 ºO

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:23 pm
User Image

Hakem's link told him that his mate's wolf was stirring, the feeling pitting clear just beneath his diaphragm in the midst of his flailing thoughts. His gaze left his current target and he breathed. What was she getting worked up over? Someone must be getting persistent where she stood with Aubrey. "I'd like to chat, but I must leave you now. Ta-ta." He hummed parting words before making his way to the last place he'd seen his mate. He was as sharp as before, seeing the one person he wasn't nearly done shooting yet. A stubborn feeling as he turned his gun, firing shot after shot while moving quickly. They were so close to equal in speed and accuracy that pausing in a less than optimal spot meant a hit, no doubt there. Many were missed by one was ultimately scored as he forced his body aside. (Xo, 10 misses, 1 hit) He was feeling his own efforts at this point and his breathing deepened. It was nothing for him to strive through, if his own struggle had trained him in one thing. Pushing to live was something one ever stopped training in.

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧

🎵☕️ "Remember the times" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Essence De Soleil"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

0:0 (+6:+ (-14))
6:14 (-1)(-2)
4:4
ShadowStar369

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Lord Hedo"

Yo Punny Nut"

xXDestructive_MindXx"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:27 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

1, 2, 4, 4, 9, 7, 4, 4, 4, 10
6, 7, 3, 1, 4, 10, 8, 6, 9, 6
3, 1, 10, 6, 2, 8, 4, 2, 7, 3
1, 4, 7, 7, 1, 4, 2, 9, 7, 4
4, 2, 1, 1, 6, 4, 5, 5, 1, 6
6, 7, 3, 4, 4, 10, 10, 3, 5, 10
7, 5, 5, 8, 6, 4, 6, 5, 8, 7
3, 6, 4, 10, 2, 9, 9, 1, 10, 5
5, 3, 7, 1, 9,9, 2, 8, 5, 3
3, 3, 10, 7, 3, 5, 4, 9, 3, 8
10, 9, 9, 7, 3, 6, 4, 3, 9, 7
3, 9, 8, 1, 10, 7, 3, 3, 4, 3
3,7, 4, 10, 5, 10, 10, 3, 1, 1
10, 7, 8, 2, 8, 5, 9, 9, 10, 5

Lelwani would find her. Her last target. She smiled "I thank you my dear for the kindness you have bestowed upon me. If the fates will, we shall see each other again after this." she smiled "We may meet and you may not know it. I am Ana Zamir and I extend my hand to you in friendship even though you may not take it." she smiled and aimed her rifle at her and fired over and over (Hikaru -8, 5, 9, 9, 10, 5-) and managed to hit her twice "You are...a masterpiece!" she said and all of a sudden..her gun broke apart!
Lelwani stood there and laughed for a moment, holding her stomach as she doubled over. It might not have seemed funny to others, but to hr it was hilarious, as if some ethereal force was stopping her there. She was done. She could do not more. She sat there, a smile on her face just a target for those who still had ammo. Lelwani was out of the race now as she took a deep breath "Oh My Darling Soul, if only you could have participated! Know that I, your loyal protector have fought to the last for your honor and given beauty to the battle. Know that wherever you are, my feathers fall for you! Alas! I reach the end of my ability, but know somewhere Dear Soul, your heart has fought to its last you for and you alone! And thus...I fade!" she called in a dramatic and laid down breathing heavily. It was wild, but it was fun. It might not have been perfect, but it was done.

She smiled and closed her eyes as if she had just been struck in the heart and was dying. She gave one over dramatic whistle before she fell still. Game over for the lovely blue bird.

Ammo: 0
Extra: 1 clip, 1 empty clip, 2 useless rifles.

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims]✉✉Mood:[HAWKISH]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: THATS ALL FOLKS. LELWANI IS ALL OUT. GG YALL

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:27 pm
User Image

⊙〖OOC: I'm dYiNgToday's Outfit: Easy Winter!Feeling: Excited; Riled Up.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

And just like that, Tori was gone again. Bree didn't seem to mind all that much. Maybe she had gone to get more ammo? She turned for a quick second to watch the back of the red head's helmet, bobbing up and down with a slight hunch to her neck. She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth and relented in calling after her name this time. Instead she turned on her heel, pushing her back against the barricade. If she didn't have an opening behind her, there would be no one that could come from behind. She frantically turned back and forth, searching for another entity that hadn't been shot in her recent firings until finally, her eyes spotted one. A running individual with an intent on where he was going. His eyes focused in on some sort of person running ahead of him - but no matter. She picked up her gun and managed one of the four shots to smack against the crest of his shoulder, splotching paint against his neck. "Ha!" Already she could hear the narrating voice in the back in the back, the achievement glittering in her memory. Headcase!

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Against her better decision, she finally landed on her choice. She bolted. Her feet picked up and she made a quick run for the cyan base, rounding corners and dodging any bullets that came her way - or at least as best as she could. Her heart slammed uncannily fast against her ribcage and she was beginning to wonder if it very well might explode from within her. No, being around the constant rush of blood and pounding hearts had been a mistake on her part. Her wolf was rising, and soon, there wouldn't be any help to stop it. Each pad of her foot felt like a heavy slam, her body tempted to lean over and arch to hit her palms on the ground. But instead she kept her hands pushed by her waist, continuing to pump back and forth until she could hardly differentiate between her breathing and blood rushing beneath her skin. It was hot. And it was only getting hotter.

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Pretending To Be Cold. I I Feeling: Concerned; Prepared. I I Funds: $1000.00 ºO

xXDestructive_MindXx

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:35 pm
User Image

Hakem scented wolf that wasn't familiar to the own shared source used to turn his red head, he waited this one out, pegging yet another wolf scent for someone he'd shot before, and pulled the trigger when it was perfect. (Skye, hit) The other wolf he didn't see yet, but he felt he would and soon. He turned his head and listened for Victoria and Bree, gathering that their conversation had stopped since he last passed them by. So he resorted to scent, sliding into the the line of fire where Tori had been moments before to linger his gaze on the brunette. Aubrey needed rest and shielding while Tori did her thing, he wouldn't be long behind if she veered too far. He believed she'd best learn through experience, and he wasn't one to breath over the shoulder of another anyway. He'd protect her, that he guaranteed. The man huffed, jingling his hopper again. Last shots. And there was the other wolf he'd sensed. (Summer, hit) and his last were saved for his skeleton friend whom he planned to find once this was over- days or weeks on end wouldn't matter. (Xo, 2 hits, 4 misses)

🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

0:0 (+6:+ (-14))
6:14 (-1)(-2)
4:4 (-4:-4)
0:0
ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

Yo Punny Nut"

xXDestructive_MindXx"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:58 pm
User Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Easy Winter!Feeling: Excited; Riled Up.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

Her eyes spotted the ex teacher making his way over to her as if he had been afraid of someone snagging her while Victoria was gone. She felt... Well, she couldn't say she didn't feel loved - but she wasn't entirely flattered by the urge of protection they all layered on her. She wondered, then, was it the aspect of a wolf, or that of knowing they had been so close beforehand? Whatever the case, she eyed him as he neared her but directed his gun obviously elsewhere. So he would take Tori's position for now as the last of the round became a violent one. Fired shots never seemed to cease and carefully, she lifted her own gun to handle her last shot - unexpectedly landing square in the shoulder blades of a man she had never seen before but so obviously had been pelted by one of her own team (Orion). With that, she slumped, dropping her gun and flexing her fingers several times. They were cramped and hurting by now from the constant pressure left over on each trigger pull. How many possible times had she shot it within the past hour or so? She wasn't entirely sure she wanted to know.

No. She was going to fail miserably. Quickly she darted into the cyan hut, curling against the disappeared blue colored pellets located in the central station. Well. Had the staff taken them away in hint of the ending event? The couldn't have possibly neared the end of their supply, so the former was the only explanation. She gently prodded at her neckline, pulling against the sweater and following back down her tracks towards the brunette she left behind. The wolf died down somewhat, but not near enough to leave her comfortable in her own skin. Oh no. It still prowled and prodded eagerly, very much wanting to handle the situation itself. She had been warned but... Her eyes met Hakem's blue hair and she pried the helmet that was stuck on her head off her shoulders, dropping it haphazardly to the floor with a small slump against his shoulder. A feeble whisper left her lips, not entirely forming any words around it. And just like that, the buzzer signaled.

The game was over.

thewomboldt

whiters4

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:00 pm
User Image

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Gooooooood afternoon, my darling Soleilians!

Unfortunately our lovely killing spree event has ended.
But! That also means that we get to announce the lucky, lucky winners for this year's Paintball Massacre!

The Top Three:

First Place: Aubrey Clark with 42 points!
Second Place: Hakem Takashi with 41 points!
Third Place: Lelwani Zamir with 40 points!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. It was an extremely close fight to the death battle between our lovely, lovely winners! But, that isn't to say any of them entirely lost after all.

Team Player Points:

First Place: Team Violet with an incredible total of 94 points!
Second Place: Team Cyan with 77 points!
Third Place: Team Orange with 25 points!
Fourth Place: Team White close behind with 20 points!

Wow-wee! Congrats to Team Cyan for definitely breaking out of that hour to hour long tie with Team Orange for what seemed like the entire event. However! An even bigger congratulations is in order for Team Violet for almost breaking 100 hit points!

Gifted Winners:

** Because of them being the Captain and Crew member, oOBookwormYumiOo and whiters4 will be declining any recognition as users for receiving prizes on their own decision. Said prizes will move on to the runner-ups. We only ask that you do not share your character receiving said prize in public show of the event so as we can play it out "natural". However, in private, you may say the character won overall, etc. **

First Place Overall:
Aubrey Clark (oOBookwormYumiOo)
Lelwani (Ana) Zamir (asbloodrunscold)

Aaaas promised, this character will receive a magical wish they set their mind to. As for the user? Congrats! You may pick up your gold or 5 billion gold worth item of choice by PMing oOBookwormYumiOo!

First Place (Violet):
Hakem Takashi (whiters4)
Lelwani (Ana) Zamir (asbloodrunscold)

Looks like you've got it again! That's another billion tacked on to either the gold or item of your choice and another $250 for your character! Please contact oOBookwormYumiOo to claim your prize.

First Place (Cyan):
Aubrey Clark (oOBookwormYumiOo)
Hikaru Matsumoto (Kurisuchin Saiyuki)

Congrats! You've won 1 billion or an item equivalent to it's worth as well as $250 for your character! Please contact oOBookwormYumiOo to claim your prize.

First Place (Orange):
Chester Nightingale (Kurisuchin Saiyuki)

Congrats! You've won 1 billion or an item equivalent to it's worth as well as $250 for your character! Please contact oOBookwormYumiOo to claim your prize.

First Place (White):
Charlotte Dupont (_Sweet_Dreamer_Kayla)

Participating Violet Members:
Leia Noctis (Yo punny nut)
Vixen (Yo punny nut)
Tyrese Havens (whiters4)
Hakem Takashi (whiters4)
Priya Takazumi (Kirenai Yuki)
Jezebel Lee (JayyLee10)
Valery Pavlov (Hime Okami)
Lelwani Zamir (asbloodrunscold)
Rina Sohane (a small bee)

Congrats! You've won 100 million in gold and a $50 bonus for each of the characters involved with the list above! Please contact oOBookwormYumiOo to claim your prize.

Overview:

The overall scoreboard and points can be located [Here].
This link will be left open for some time before it goes away.

Advantage Winners:

First: thewomboldt ShadowStar369
Second: _Sweet_Dreamer_Kayla
Third: whiters4
Fourth: Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Fifth: _Sweet_Dreamer_Kayla

Yo punny nut

Hime Okami

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:42 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx&xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.” - Hikaru Matsumoto
”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...” - Chester Nightingale

Mood: competitive, but having fun, but also concerned
Company: more worthwhile targets
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)

Mood: competitive, but having fun, but also concerned
Company: more worthwhile targets
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Time seemed to be moving fast with each barrage of hit endured by both the human and the fallen angel. Even with the new splotches that were clearly visible on both their gears, it doesn’t mean that they should just give up. They would definitely fight till the end, right until the very last seconds of the event. Every inch of their bodies were starting to get sore, definitely almost close to their limits, but they shouldn’t give up, not until there was a slim chance for them to catch up. Hikaru and Chester were going to shoot at Lelwani next, but alas, the poor bird was exhausted and the figure lay down still, but nonetheless still breathing. The fallen angel sighed but smiled, with Chester just nodding. The crazy yet lovely bird deserved some rest. She picked up the figure and carried her back to the violet base, letting her form lie down on some sort of makeshift mattress. Knowing that Lelwani was out of the game because of exhaustion, perhaps the matcha cheesecake would serve as the rewarding treat for a job well done. But then again, they should focus once more on the game.

Alas, there was the sound of the buzzer, meaning the event was finally over. They both sighed and lowered their guns, though Hikaru had to meet up with him as they both stared at the timer. Their smiles were faint, though there was still a trace of sadness between them both. "We did our best, but I guess... They had beaten us." He affirmed with a slight nod. "Indeed, it was fun." And they also flopped down to the floor, lying down on their backs on the paint-tarnished wood, all because exhaustion finally took over them and they could sleep for an entire day. "By the way, I'm Hikaru. May I know yours?"

The human's reply was condensed, his smile widening a bit. "Chester. "

OOC: Man, I was 'damn' as soon as the buzzer sounded. That one aside, nice dramatic touch to show that you're exhausted. Also I had to cut out the post where the two were still shooting the targets. Sorry about that. =w=''

asbloodrunscold

whiters4

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:55 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Lelwani had given it her all. She was tired, she might not have emerged completely victorious but no one could say that she never gave it all she had. The blue bird felt herself being picked up and walked all the way to her base, but she didn't much open her eyes for a bit as she rested. She would wake up after awhile and reached into her hair pulling out the Mel's old ribbon..her old ribbon. She smiled at it as she held it in her hand for a moment as she pressed it to her forehead. She smiled for a moment taking a moment to adjust. She was so exhausted, but no matter what she had to talk to them. All the people should could, even those who would realistically hate her.

She sat up, her hair much longer without the ribbon. She stood up and walked forward the first two being the closest. The bird smiled at them "Hey guys. I had a lot of fun." she said she said curling her wings "You two did wonderfully and I thank the both of you for engaging with me." she said with an exhausted sigh, she managed to stay in the circle. She fought hard to stay in the circle and it worked. If there was anyone who might have knocked her out of even the winners circle it was these two.

She bowed as Mel would when she was being friendly, her white wings curled. She hoped the others had not left either as she moved forward. She really wanted to go congratulate...and apologize to the pack as well. She would have rather them not left completely feeling like she was terrible, and least not without her effort. Mel would have been completely disappointed in her if she was aware of any of this and just that thought alone made her feel bad. Might as well try to make up for it.

Lelwani hadn't been this exhausted in ages. She was probably going to sleep the moment she got back to her spirit.

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential....bygones?]✉✉Mood:[Owly]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: New picture

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:23 am
User Image

The competition had scattered, particularly the three that had been holding the leading positions before, well, Aubrey and himself tore through it. Hakem chanced lifting his goggles, feeling them suck at his skin as they snapped forward and rolled along his brow and following his scalp. He left them sitting on his crown, mindful that he would need to turn them in properly as they exited. As he contemplated who would hit him last now that he stood with an empty gun, the horn sounded and the game was pronounced concluded. Victoria had nudged into him the moment before, a small smile falling her way as he rotated his hand around hers and intertwined their fingers. She felt warm, more so than usual wolf warm, but seemed okay. Without speaking, he turned his focus on the final score, raising both brows and looking down to Aubrey. "Hoo. I. Am. Impressed." She exceeded him by a single point, and he the bird by one point as well. Talk about close! He squeezed the hand of his partner, letting go to begin relieving the hot equipment causing him such grief. "Would you like me to take your things while you go collect your prize?" He meant so for Victoria as well, taking her things, that is. He was less interested in second place if he couldn't wish for his own coffee plantation; he actually hadn't cared to place at all. The wolf had...he supposed he wanted the competition, and he'd gotten it.

🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

oOBookwormYumiOo

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

Yo Punny Nut"

xXDestructive_MindXx"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:07 am
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx&xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.” - Hikaru Matsumoto
”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...” - Chester Nightingale

Mood: tired, but happy
Company: worthy competition (talking to Bree and Lelwani)
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)

Mood: tired, but happy
Company: worthy competition (talking to Hakem)
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)

They both rested for a few more seconds before the bird piped up, insinuating about having fun. Hikaru used a bit more of her current strength to heave her own upper body up, sitting up with her legs crossed in an Indian fashion. Her back and rear-end were still feeling sore from the pellet shots, but she endured that to face the young-looking girl even further. With her hair down, she looked a bit more mature. Not to mention the wings were a bit tucked but still bearing the graceful countenance associated with the winged creature herself. The fallen angel just smiled as she watched Lelwani depart to the winner's circle. Both she and Chester were that close, but hey, at least they did better than the others. The brunette unfastened her splotched cyan helmet before standing up slowly, being mindful of her still sore legs as she approached the bird who was now at the third place with a huge grin. "You are soooooooooooo going to get that cheesecake." She then approached the pregnant lady who was the over-all winner in the event, reaching out her hand to hopefully receive a handshake. "Congrats. You did beat me."

With a huff, the DJ was the next to sit up, also unfastening his helmet in a similar fashion. He glanced at the scoreboard only to see that he was the top shooter for Team Orange and he resisted the urge to jump high towards the ceiling in delight. I still can't believe that I got that accomplishment! I bet Sahar may become a bit envious when he finds out soon enough. He wouldn't mind being a bit boastful but that would wait till later when he was about to collect the prize for the achievement. Still struggling a bit to rise up without inducing more strains to his legs, he approached Hakem with a cheeky, toothy grin. "Not bad for a man with such mature looks." He was tempted to describe the blue-haired wolf as someone with a ripe age, but that may be offensive on the other's part.

OOC: Such a wild ride, indeed. Also quotung you, Souji, in case Sahar would decide to jump on him.

asbloodrunscold

whiters4

oOBookwormYumiOo

SoujiAtsumi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye yelped each time she was hit with a pellet. It seemed like her hiding spot wasn't good enough because she had suddenly been targeted by quite a few people. The wolf was starting to become a bit agitated because she was hot, her clothes were sticking to her, and she was in pain because of being shot so many times. As she got up to run to a new hiding spot, she sighed in relief as the buzzer sounded. Thank goodness! Pulling off her helmet, she glanced around the building before she slowly walked over to the team white base. Limping a bit, she then stripped her gear off as soon as she reached the base. Whimpering a little, she frowned. She was going to be quite bruised tomorrow. Why the hell did these jerks insist on shooting her arms and legs. Sure being hit in the torso would be a pain... literally, but at least that had a vest over it to prevent bruising. The female looked at her now paint covered clothes and made a slight face. Maybe paintball wasn't the right game for her... Huffing a bit, the young woman then started limping towards the exit. She was sore and her head was starting to hurt. Maybe a good run would help clear her head. After all, these clothes were probably just going to go into the trash anyway.

──────────────────────────────────
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇGo time
                                      x ᴏᴏc-
oOBookwormYumiOo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:25 pm
Clothing:: Paintball! - Team Cyan!!!
Company:: Hikaru and friends
Feeling:: Relived
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 137¥
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC:: Hope you guys don't mind me hopping in
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

whiters4

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Oh ships, oh ships, oh ships! He didn't expect the blue bomber (Lelwani) to fire back so fast and like a bunny boy saving its tail, Ryan scurried for his life. There were many corners to cut behind but there were also other players ready to shoot down whoever rushed by. Pop! With puffy cheeks like an irritated young boy Ryan was able to get behind a pillar and begin to reload while his bottom cooled from the spank of a paintball coloring his rear end like some baboon. "You're real funny little blue jay. I'll be sure to color the rest of you so your feathers match your hair!"

Not now though. He couldn't shoot the lady of blue just yet. He had to reload. But while he was running and reloading guess who decides to show up. Splat! Paint soon covers Ryan's mask and he can't see a thing which ends up making him bump into a wall. How embarrassing!

Buzzzzzz! Game over and just before he was going to get his revenge. Oh well though, to be able to have played in a large scale game like this was a prize enough for Ryan. To have been care for and just have fun was a cool shake up from the usual, plus he got to meet some more locals of the city. Taking off his helmet, he hears the scores announced and upon hearing his team's mpv's name he begins walking out knowing there wasn't much reason to stay. He would congratulate this Aubrey Clark but he had no idea what she looked like.

There was that prego chick who shot him for talking for Priya's charm in the beginning...

It was upon his way to the exit that he ran across Hikaru with some other players and so he decides to say a quick friendly hello before going on his lone way. "Sup everyone. Looks like y'all had fun. Good shootin' out there Hikaru." His golden eyes like brighten metal which reflects his stress free soul.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:29 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Lelwani smiled at Hikaru though her smile was tired "I would love that." she said as they went with her to meet up with the other winners and of course others would appear, even the man from earlier who she chased down to shoot. She offered him a smile "Hey if it isn't the commando!" she greeted with a wave "Nice going there man. You were fun for sure!" she said.
The Bird turned her attention to Hakem and Aubrey. The exhausted bird would nod to them. They had her beaten, but she had never had so much fun.
She looked up and managed to pull off a less exhausted smile "You guys did good though, I couldn't get ahead no matter what I did, you earned your places like no one and I haven't had that kind of challenge in ages! So thanks, you guys made the game supremely fun. Bronze Medal isn't so bad when you fought for it." she joked a bit with a smile on her face.

She also let out a small sigh and bowed moment later 'And I am sorry. I made a bad situation worse by acting far below my age. I am hoping we can put it behind us and start fresh should we ever meet again, and please extend my apologies to him as well." she said hoping that didn't start anything. She closed her eyes and raised her arms in a stretch "Man! Wait until I tell the magpies about this!"

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential....bygones?]✉✉Mood:[Owly]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: New picture

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

Lord Hedo

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

xXDestructive_MindXx

Loyal Sex Symbol

14,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

『 Ⓑ Ⓡ Ⓔ Ⓐ Ⓚ Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓛ Ⓔ, ⓤ ⓝ ⓑ ⓡ ⓔ ⓐ ⓚ ⓐ ⓑ ⓛ ⓔ; 』
                ׺°”˜ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ, υ ɴ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ ˜”°º×
                              —¤÷(`[¤* ᴡнᴇɴ I ʄѳʊȵɗ YOU, ɪт ȿɧѳɵӄ ME *¤]´)÷¤—
                                            ɪɴ тнɪs TWISTED ᴡoʀʟᴅ, ɪ'м ɢʀᴀᴅυᴀʟʟʏ ɢʀoᴡɪɴɢ TRANSPARENT ᴀɴᴅ VANISHING

【DON'T LOOK FOR ME,】〖DON'T LOOK AT ME〗

☠ ɪ DON'T ☠ ῶΐʂɧ тo ☠ HURT YOU ☠ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡoʀʟᴅ ☠

『 oғ soмᴇoɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ's Ⓘ Ⓜ Ⓐ Ⓖ Ⓘ Ⓝ Ⓖ 』

❝ Ӄ-υ-ʀ--ɪ__Ӄ-υ-ʀ-o ❞

User Image
Personal Info
|| { Kurai, Kuro, Ku-chan } || { Twnety(20) } || { 6'1" } || { 152lbs } || { Single } ||
|| { Talking Voice: Touyama Kinji(Hysteria Mode) ~ Hidan no Aria (Example) } ||

Housing Complex
|| { 1119 Etoile Housing District } ||

Mood
|| { Relaxed // A Little Peeved } ||

Company
|| { Blonde Foxgirl } ||

Balance
|| { $985.00 } ||

Anything Extra?
|| { Click on his picture for a hidden Easter Egg. } ||

Orangutans Obliterating Chimpanzees
|| { OOC } ||

User Image

==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ====

User Image

No. Nonononono. It couldn't have- no. He refused to accept it. It just couldn't have. No, not yet. Why? Why did it have to have such bad timing. Why couldn't he have landed the shot? Why couldn't he have gotten her num- ahem, gotten a chance to talk to her? He could of, he should of, but he didnt, and now the event was over. Although, just because it was over didn't mean he couldn't still talk to her, right? Right? Relaxing now, since there was no need to be on edge anymore, he looked up and around for the foxgirl he had been hunting just a bit before. After a few seconds, he spotted her. He revealed himself to the public and waited until she spotted him, then motioned towards the exit gates. "I'll meet you there, okay?" he exclaimed, loud enough for her to hear him from where she was, then slipped into the nearest shadow.

He reappeared at the exit gates the next moment, emerging from the shadow of a pillar. He returned the equipment he borrowed and awaited in the middle of the room for the petite, blonde foxgirl to grace him with her presence. He brushed his silky silver bangs out of his face as he mumbled to himself, "Storage: release." The ring on his finger reacted and started to glow a tinge of white. In the next moment, his cell appeared in the palm of his hand. He fiddled with it a bit as he waited.

==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ====

User Image

{ Theme Song }

User ImageUser Image

JayyLee10

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games