Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:17 am
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ If I told you I'm different, would you still stay..? `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

User Image
Enya Myers

Money: $1003

Mood: Calm

Species: Nine Tailed Fox

Clothing: X

╔═══════════════════════════╗

"So you tell people the truth? Is that how you speak with others?"

The little fox turned her head away at his little 'flirtatious' statement, the uneasiness building up within her as she's not used to little compliments like these. She stared at his hands from the corner of her eyes as it had moved closer and her head lowered slightly, feeling a little reluctant to let him pet her but soon returned to her normal position when she felt his hands against her fur.

"Such a strange feeling." the fox answered. Strange indeed, however she doesn't hate the feeling at all. It felt foreign to her but she had gradually accepted it.

Without her realising, her little body slowly shapeshifted into her human form and she was sitting on the sandy beach with the shell held within her palm. The girl looked rather.. unique(?) Long flowing black hair falls upon the ends of her spine, her skin as white as snow which made her striking purple irises stand out even more than they already do. This little lady was diagnosed with Alexandria's Genesis, an extremely rare and strange genetic mutation which was claimed that it does not 'exist' according to human scientists. She blinked a couple of times and looked down at her lower half of the body, finally realising the reason why she there was no need to tilt her head up in order for her to look at the blond's face. However, her ears and luscious tails have yet to disappear, remaining in plain sightFeeling slightly awkward with his hand placed upon her head.

"Sorry. Somehow I had shapeshifted without realising it." she sighed as she proceeds to stand up, her dress covered in sand but she remained oblivious about it. The sun was directly above them as it had reached noon and she couldn't help but tilt her chin downwards, narrowing her eyes slightly as her eyes are sensitive towards towards sunlight. Instinctively, her tails reached up above her head and shielded her face from the sun, her ears lowered to the side as her eyes scanned the area for a shady area from underneath.

"Sorry, my eyes are sensitive to sunlight."

╚═══════════════════════════╝

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ If I told you I'm different, would you still stay..? `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

OOC: IDK WHY THE MORE I TYPE, THE MORE I FEEL LIKE IT'S REASSEMBLING THE LITTLE MERMAID HAHAHAHAHHAHA-
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:19 am
User Image
asonorenos

'Just because I love you, doesn't mean I have to set you free, right?'

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
"Yeah, because then, I don't have to remember if I lied or not." He snickered at his way of thinking about lies, it was certainly a good reason to tell the truth. Jason continued to gently pet her until he felt her get bigger under his hand. ..What? He watched her as she continued to grow and grow.. into a girl. He knew she had a human form! And wow, he was right about the purple eyes. "Ah, there's no need to apologize; you're giving me another cute thing to look at." He winked at her, and noticed what she was wearing. It screamed anime schoolgirl. If only Rina were here right now. Smiling at that thought, he continued to look at her. Black hair, pretty skin, and is actually a normal height. Pointing towards an vacant beach umbrella, he said, "Quit apologizing, we can just stand under some shade." He began to walk to it as he said this. The sun was kinda hot out, or maybe it was just his jacket. In any case, it gets annoying to stand out in the sun for too long. Especially after you've woken up or just spent a lot of time in a dark place. One time, Rina spent the whole day in her house with the shades drawn, and actually hissed at Jason when he let some light in. It was a funny, yet scary moment.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
Mood ( Interested )
Money ( $1000 )
With ( Enya )

Crush | None yet |

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:48 am

User Image
Enya Myers

"Ah, sorry- No-"

"..." the raven haired female went completely silent as she was a little startled by his command. Apologising, was that a bad thing? Enya's eyebrows cringed slightly as she thought about what she had said earlier but was soon snapped out of her little thoughts as he complimented her once again.

"Cute? ..Me?"

This time however, she didn't shy away like previously but instead, she looked down at her own clothing before looking back towards the male as he winked and thus, caused her to ponder to herself once again as she stared directly at his eyes. "Did something just get into your eyes? Are you alright?" she asked, once again with no emotions whatsoever. This dense damsel. Apparently not enough experiences or interactions with people whatsoever to understand what they're actually doing. She was homeschooled and rarely headed outside, which is probably what have caused her to be so dense and oblivious to matters such as flirting, whatsoever, making her come off as someone who's cold and emotionless. Or mainly just something like a ragdoll, to be precise. She quickly moved towards the shaded area as her tails had started to disappear, her canine ears reverting back towards her human ears. Once she set foot under the umbrella, she dusted the sand off of her dress and held the seashell on her palm once again. "Can I keep this." asked the female without looking at him whatsoever. Soon, she bent down and picked up a conch shell that laid right by her feet which she originally thought was empty until she felt some movement and the little hermit crab stuck its legs out of its shell. Finally, Enya had made a change to her facial expression and a faint glimpse of excitement and amusement could be seen. The sides of her lips curves upwards as she looked at it struggling ti get away.

Gently placing the hermit crab on her palm, she held it out towards the blond.

"Look. It's moving." Oh, such a child, she is. Much like a child who had seen something for the first time in her life. Tiny animals, they never fail to capture her heart.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:16 pm
User Image
asonorenos

Jason chuckled when Enya asked if he was OK, this girl really needs to learn how to take a compliment. "No, I'm fine. I can clearly see a cute girl standing next to me." He said, gesturing towards her. Flirting was a great way to break the ice, and he's gonna have trouble to do that if she can't take a 'cute' compliment. Well, she really was. Pulling up two beach chairs, he sat on the edge of one, and stared at the ocean once again. "Of course you can keep it." She certainly looked enamored with it. Plus, he wouldn't just say 'no' and throw it back into the blue waters of the ocean. That made him laugh a little. Laying back on the chair, he stared up at the umbrella, tiny rays of sunlight getting through the holes in it. Obviously from years of use. Basically, it was a peaceful moment. Sun shining, wind blowing, waves crashing against the sands of the beach. A postcard photo, really. He was snapped out of his placid thoughts as Enya's hand was in front of his face. At first, he didn't see the small legs of the crab, and wondered why a little shell was in her palm. His mouth was in a small 'o' shape when he realized it was a living thing, and stared at it for a few seconds. It was a bit funny to see it running around, trying to find out where all the sand had gone. Taking a peek at her face, he smiled once more at the happy expression on her face, a content sigh coming out of his mouth as he continued to watch the little being. And like any child, he decided to touch it. And it pinched his finger. He pulled his finger back, and pouted, "He doesn't like me." In a childlike manner.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
Mood ( Calm )
Money ( $1000 )
With ( Enya )

Crush | None yet |

OOC:

[quote="Lyeisander”]

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:23 am

User Image
Enya Myers

"Thank you-" the pale female spoke, lowering her eyelids and looking down towards her feet, her long, thick lashes covered her two purple orbs. She kept quiet as she watched the hermit crab crawl around her palm. Strange how the smallest things make such a huge impact on her, they're unnoticable and often thought as 'boring' by other people but then again, they're the things that make everything seem so worthwhile at the same time, adding a little life to the dead atmosphere. However, she soon snapped out of her own thoughts when she noticed his hands pull away all of a sudden, only to notice it was pinched by the little hermit crab. A small, almost unaudible laugh escaped her lips and she immediately covered her mouth with her free hand and faked a cough to cover up her embarrassment.

"Sor-" the nine tailed fox paused for a short moment, hesitating if she should finish her sentence when she thought of what he had said earlier. "..ry. Maybe I shouldn't have showed you this?" after what seemed like a long pause, she decided to finish her sentence. A tad bit if guilt welled up within her as she laid eyes upon his finger but it all soon disappeared when she noticed the tiny pout on his face.

'Too bad for you, then.' the fox thought, a small mischievous smile formed on her face as she turned away and bent down, setting her palm gently into the sand, letting the little being crawl back into the sand. She dusted herself off but had given up on her attempt since the sand particles were stubborn and stuck itself on her dress. This female had a strange dress code, quite a formal one if she must say.

Setting herself down on the chair, she looked at the blond male and attempted to speak. However, she realised there was nothing to talk to him about but there was something that she's still unsure about.

"Are you perhaps, a human?" oh that would explain a lot of things. It would certainly explain her strong sense of dislike when she first saw him this morning.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:45 pm
User Image
asonorenos

Jason blew on his poor finger; it was in pain, but not very much. He wasn't angry at the little crustacean, it was in a state of panic, and he heard that awkward cough from Enya. Did he make her laugh? "Nah, I shouldn't have been poking it." He said with a bit of a chuckle, and scratched the back of his head. His finger wasn't cut and nothing was swelling, so everything's fine. A smile formed on his face when she let the little creature go, and watched it bury itself back into the sand it called home. Laying back into the chair again, he wanted to bury himself back into his bed; he had no clue why he had gotten up this morning. Couldn't let a good day go to waste, really. But hey, he's done it a bunch of times, one more wouldn't affect anything, would it? Ahh, he should stop being so lazy. Looking up at Enya, he was a bit confused by her question. "Yeah, just a plain old human." He smiled at his companion once more before looking at the sand, counting the shells, and seeing the occasional creature crawl in and out of it. Maybe he could make a sand castle? No way, that's too childish for him to do right now. If Rina were here, she'd jump on it immediately. She would never go to the beach with him ever again, though, he buried her in the sand, and actually forgot where she was buried. She popped out like a zombie and scared the life out of him, but hey, she was alive at least. Hopefully, she'll never go with that redhead. The thought of that infuriated him, but quickly relaxed, not wanting to show any anger on his face. Letting out a sigh, he continued to look out ahead of him.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
Mood ( Calm )
Money ( $1000 )
With ( Enya )

Crush | None yet |

OOC: Ugh, homework, I'm trying to do this and that aw once emotion_facepalm

[quote="Lyeisander”]

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:08 pm

User Image
Enya Myers

"Hermit crabs. They're tiny and plain but they make such a huge impact at the same time." she spoke, her hands reaching down and scooping up a hand full of sand and let it trickle down the gaps of her fingers, revealing small red crabs. Quite a lot here at the beach apparently. "It's sad, knowing people pay little to no attention to it." her eyes focused upon the living creatures that's moving on her palm, some even falling down to the ground in the process, which made her panic a little even though they won't get hurt. Holding them with both her hands, she recalled the memories she spent here on the beach when she had first moved to this area. She remembered their faces but not their names except for Nana. That girl had made quite the first impression, her bone crushing hug was absolutely horrifying to say the least. After moments of hesitating, she finally decided to hand it over to the blond male. "They don't pinch-"

Blinking a couple of times she finally nodded as she was satisfied with his answer. "Humans," she said, eyes looking out at the ocean, pulling her sleeves lower when she recalled that it was fall. Winter is coming soon but ut doesn't really matter to her as she had never experienced the so called 'winter' before. Her little form would go into hibernation before winter even starts and would end before she wakes up from it.

"What is winter like? Is it white like the pictures they show on cards? Do humans hibernate during winter, too?" the fox threw a mouthfull of questions at him, dying to know what that season is like and at the same time, wanting to understand what the human life is like. Such strange creatures. Humans, that is. There was one question she wanted to ask but had held back on it in the end.

'Why do humans urinate in the ocean? Is it fun?'

OOC: Your quote isn't working- //SOBS
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:03 pm
User Image
asonorenos

Jason smiled at what Enya said, anf found it pretty relaxing to here. He was confused when she put her hands in the sand, and his eyes nearly popped out of his skull when she just picked up a bunch of them. Keeping watch of all the tiny crabs that fell out of her hand, he moved his feet up onto the chair, in case they wanted to pinch him too. "They could be friends with that first one." He said, and kept his distance from her hand, well, a distance that they wouldn't be able to pinch him from. So, he was still pretty close. His head perked up a bit when she said 'humans'; does she not like them or something? He was about to speak up, but she threw a barrage of questions at him when though of something to say. Jeez, she sounds like Sela. In fact, she really reminds him of her, getting all excited when she's asking questions and such. "Well.. Winter's cold.. In some places colder than others. And a lot of places are like the places on the cards. But, humans don't hibernate during the winter. There are actually a lot of things people celebrate during winter. Like Christmas or Hannukah, and the New Year." She hibernates? Doesn't that only happen to bears or something? Well, it must happen to foxes, too. Even nine-tailed ones.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
Mood ( Calm )
Money ( $1000 )
With ( Enya )

Crush | None yet |

OOC: AGH

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:10 pm

User Image
Enya Myers

"Sorry-" The nine tailed fox quickly drawed her hands back from him after realising he isn't a big fan of the crabs, which made her feel a little bad for her actions. Maybe people just aren't as interested in these little living things as much as her? Ah, that's too bad then, what a shame, she thought to herself as she released them from her hands. Slight disappointment flickered through her eyes for a split second but was soon replaced with the emotionless gaze she had before.

She went deep into her thoughts but then his voice echoed into her ears,

"They could be friends with that first one."

A sudden chuckle escaped her lips and she went silent once again as her head lowered. 'This blond, how child like.' the fox thought to herself.

"Such a childlike manner." Perhaps this human isn't as bad as she thought he was but there was something lingering around him that made her want to walk away this instant. Shaking her head slightly, she shrugged off the thought and went back about her business, listening intently about the human life. Christmas? She had seen the cards before but she had never experienced this 'Christmas' they speak of and it had stirred up her curiousity.

"These events you speak off, I want to experience them but it makes me feel out of place. These celebrations you humans have, I'm curious." she answered. Hibernating isn't necessary for her but she can if she chooses to, which made her miss out on winter for the past 17 years of her life. Such a shame.

OOC: GDI WORK IS ANNOYING.
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:03 pm
User Image
asonorenos

Jason sighed when she said 'sorry' once more, "You don't have to say sorry." He said once again. Placing his hands behind his head, he relaxed against the beach chair again. He gave a small huff when Enya called him childish, and pouted. "I'm not childish." He's just.. spiritually young. There, that's what he is. Listening to her speak about 'human celebrations' made him curious as well. So she does hibernate during the winter! "Well, no one's ever out of place, and all you have to do to celebrate is to find someone or people to do it with. It's much more meaningful and fun if you celebrate with someone else." You certainly can't celebrate Christmas on your own. What do you do, give a present to yourself? That would be kinda sad.

As far as he knows, he's never spent a holiday alone. Well, Valentine's Day counts as one, but who needs that holiday? Plus, winter is what it's all about! Christmas, the holiday of giving getting! Sometimes, giving is better than receiving. Sometimes. New Years, celebrate with a kiss when the clock hits twelve! He's never done it, but from what he's heard, fun stuff. Maybe instead of recalling things in his head, he should actually tell Enya. "On Christmas, you get to give gifts to other people, and get them as well. It's the holiday of giving. And New Year, it's in the name; you celebrate the new year. Lotsa parties happen on this holiday." New Year's parties were amazing! You stay up late, get drunk, dance; a perfect celebration. Though, there's usually a lot of glitter. And Rina, she's like a gremlin, goes crazy after 1. Never feed a gremlin after midnight, well never keep Rina up after one in the morning. Or else you're on your own. If his memory serves him right, she somehow hung from a ceiling fan for a good twenty minutes. She kicked so many people in the head. Never again.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
Mood ( Calm )
Money ( $1000 )
With ( Enya )

Crush | None yet |

OOC: SCHOOL AND URF AND EVERYTHING

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:42 am

User Image
Enya Myers

"I'm not saying you're childish. I'm saying your actions make you seem like a child. Very much reassembling an innocent child, if I must say."

she answered, a tiny smile formed on her face at the thought of it but it had only last for a split second before it disappeared. Perhaps she should stop judging human beings before she actually interacts with one. She shook her head and listened intently at his words, intense curiousity shown through the purple orbs of hers.

"Give and get." she spoke, her eyebrows cringed for a moment before her thoughts shifted to the New Years celebration. Everything sounded all too foreign to someone like her, who spends 17 years of winter hibernating and missing out on all the fun. She never had any chances to celebrate these events back where when she was still studying as she would hole herself up within a little spot in the woods to hibernate. Using 'I'm busy' as an excuse.

"They sound rather.. fun. Perhaps I might skip hibernation this year. I feel like celebrating it, strangely." she answered. This time, emotions had shown through her voice, which made her seem slightly approachable compared to earlier today. Celebrations, it certainly isn't something she would get herself involved in but she could make this an exception this time. Ah right, that reminds her.

"Did you attend Fall Ball? It was just a couple of days ago, if I'm not mistaken."

Asked the fox as her eyes widened in surprise at how late it had gotten. Time certainly passed by fast when there's company, suppose it wasn't so bad after all.

"Having company isn't such a bad situation after all."

OOC: SO SORRY FOR LATE POST- HAVING LOTS OF WORK LATELY AND I WAS TIRED- //CRIES
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:03 pm
User Image
asonorenos

Jason pouted when Enya explained what she meant, that still calls him childish. And that innocent part; he's not one bit innocent. That's a fact. His eyes widened a bit at the little smile, and a smile of his own was on his face when hers disappeared. Still smiling, he continued to lay back into the beach chair. He watched her think for a few moments before hearing her speak. "You should, the holidays are a lot of fun." He's never had a bad holiday, each of them having their own special memory and place in his heart. He treasured get-togethers and the sort, always living them out as if they were going to be the last one he would ever attend.

"Hmm? No, I hadn't moved her yet when the Fall Ball happened. Though I'm sure a friend of mine went." He heard from Rina's 'mother' that she had went to the Fall Ball, or well, told her to go. And if she told her to go, Rina went. And if she went, she probably went with that redhead. Ahh, he makes everything circle back 'round to that guy. Or maybe everything does circle back without him even trying. Let's not dwell on it, how 'bout that? Paying attention to what Enya had said, he noticed how dark it was. Jeez! It was late! "Yeah, it sure isn't." Should he suggest to head home? It is pretty late after all. "As much it was nice to meet you Enya, I think it's time we head home. It's preeeetty late." Hopefully, he doesn't sound rude by saying this. It's not that he wants to leave, it's late, and he doesn't want to keep her up or put in her in any danger by making her staying out so late.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
Mood ( Calm )
Money ( $1000 )
With ( Enya )

Crush | None yet |

OOC: IT'S OK SCHOOL IS ANNOYING AND MAKES ME TIRED

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:56 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, σcтσвєя ③①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②③
( ②③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:00 pm
User ImageGinNara
DOING ✥WITH: ✥WHERE: ✥THINKING:
Released From MY Cage The Sky Shall Be Open To Me
Though I Will Not Fly Alone

User Image
                                                  Gin had walked all the way from their home and from Uptown Soleil all the way here to beach, luckily the boots he was wearing were very thick and all leather so his feet didn't even remotely hurt at all. Looking up with his gifts in his hands he wasn't surprised to not see anybody here as they were either elsewhere or probably on the island already at the festival, and somewhere in that crowd was his fiance waiting for him to come with the answer to her riddle, and his grin returned as he figured it out thanks to the bow on her flowers. It had taken him hours to get out of the house and run his errands before he stood here now, it was close to ten or eleven and it was time the wait was over. Sprouting his wings he gently took off from the ground and flew over the water at a moderate pace not wanting to damage her flowers as he headed towards the water the smile on his face still present.

whiters4

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Sela's Outfit: Raaaaaaawr!

User Image

Sela continued to follow the smell to the beach, her nose twitching and ears catching the sound of the waves. Her shoes under the fur of her costume sank in when she reached the sand. Looking down at her feet, she blinked as she watched sand intermingle with the strands of fur. To the sounds of the waves and the occasional bellow of a seal, she looked back up and continued to wander further down to the shore. Her eyes roved over the rolling waves, watching the white foam wash ashore with bits of seaweed. Looking around, she turned and walked along the shore for a few minutes before stopping. Right here.

The girl dropped her bag of candy and plopped down into the sand. Her feet stuck out in front of her, tapping them together as she stared out onto the horizon. Pushing her lips to one side, she looked down to her lap and the sand between her legs. Her finger poked into the sand and began drawing in the sand; nothing specific, just running her finger in lines.

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games