Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:54 pm

User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher scurried out of his temporary residence like a ground hog from it winter borrow, jumping into a patch of sun and raising to his toes as he stretched and yawned. He felt so good today! He wondered if it was because of his mood? He was super excited to technically (but really not) be living on his own without his parents in an actual house. Sure he understood their worry, but he wanted to be his own man! A man's man! A grin replaced his yawn as the mushi stuffed his thumbs in his pockets and his notebook under his arm, swaggering off with no particular destination in mind. There were a lot of places he could visit. He wonders if Luka was at the arcade. Or if Kuro was out of bed and occupying her time elsewhere long before bed woken up. She might be at work; and he could visit there too. However, the ginger ultimately decided on his favorite spot no after what city he was in: the park.

There were some people, but not nearly as many as last time he was here. For someone who tries to freelance his business, he sure chose a bad social anxiety to have. Hehe! Well, better look at the bright side! As he padded down the path, he flipped open his sketch pad and held his pencil to its blank off white surface, looking around for a muse. He spotted two people on a bench- near it, as they interacted. Well, kinda? Neither was wearing a smile, even as he settled against a tree and began to hash out their forms on his medium. He was probably the most conspicuous and noticeable person here, but didn't seem to mind or notice all too much himself. They wouldn't mind, right? He wasn't stalking or creepily taking pictures. He was only glancing every so often before resorting to his developing sheet. It was good practice!

User Image
┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! When's it gonna stop being cold?!◈ I'm Doin'! Sketch Day ◈ I'm Hangin'! With -- . . .Im Spendin'! $1000 ◈ I'm Wearin'! When-ter ◈ OOC: -- ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM"

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique

Its Goozie Chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:05 pm

Bastian LeGrei
User Image

Current Mood: What do I do in a situation like this...

Lowering the phone hand in defeat, and hanging his head in the same manner he sighed an inaudible sigh. The girl was confused by his simple gesture, saying every possible answer and then not acting upon them, just standing there. Maybe the whole phone number thing was kinda out there, he couldn't blame her for being confused or even offended. It never occurred to him that this could come off as hitting on her, it truly did seem like some bar side trick to getting a girl into a one night stand then afterwords revealing you could speak the whole time, to which she replies promptly by slapping him. But he wasn't hitting on her, he wasn't trying to do anything like that. After a moment he picked his arm and head up to look at his phone and pulled up a notepad on his phone and started typing, he should have thought of this first. "Sorry for the confusion, can't talk. Medical thing." It read, holding the phone out to the girl.

Delicious Lunatique

Its Goozie Chan

Adorable Strategist

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:14 pm

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
murronxrooney

So he really couldn't talk, just as she had suspected. Feeling a little relieved, the ginger gave the male a smile and decided to stand in attempt to befriend the mute boy. Holding out her hand to him, the six foot four female looked down at him, hoping he would not be intimidated because of her tall size.

"That must be difficult for you. I know what it feels like to struggle to talk to people, since I'm a walking freak. I might as well be mute, no one has ever spoken to be before. You're one of the first. I mean,approached..sorry...sometimes I just say what comes to mind..”

As she waited for the handshake, she couldn't help but feel another pair of eyes on them. She glanced in their direction to see another ginger writing something down, making the girl flush in anger, thinking he was stalking her like some animal at an exhibit.

"Hey buddy!! I can see you! Why don't you come on out and take a picture?!”

Theme: Broken Wings

Money: 1000k
Feeling: confused
With: A boy
Its Goozie Chan

whiters4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:28 pm

Taya and Ace

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Taya and Ace enter the park then she unleashes Ace and lets him go but he stays beside her in case any one goes near her. Taya then sat down on the bench as she reads her book to herself while Ace, lays on the ground and falls asleep right beside her. She looks away from her book as she saw so many people here and she wished she had friends or maybe someone to be around her.

She sighs as she lays her book on her lap and she rubs her head then she closes her book but bookmark the place she left off but she watched as other people go by and she even let smaller kids come and pet Ace when they walk by.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:03 pm

User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher frowned, trying to capture the way the woman's hair fell. Why did so many women keep their hair long anyways? He'd only ever been bore in a male's body, but even when he grew his hair he hated it. He wasn't a man who was high maintence when it came to his looks. Too much work! The mushi chewed his lip, brows furrowed at his page until he heard yelling. Well, it wasn't exactly the yelling at first, it was realizing the yelling was directed at him only after glancing up to see the woman looking directly at him. He squeaked in alarm. Had he done something? Standing frozen, he looked around himself just to be sure she meant him. "Um. A picture would be better if I were like...making a portrait? B-But I'm not actually doing anything l-likethatnoneedtoworry!" He began, only to realize how bad it sounded before beginning to rush all his words together. It wasn't supposed to come out that way! "Nevermind! Just ignore meee!" Not that he was making an effort to move either. He froze when he was nervous! He really wasn't going to take picture or be creepy!

User Image
┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! When's it gonna stop being cold?!◈ I'm Doin'! Sketch Day ◈ I'm Hangin'! With -- . . .Im Spendin'! $1000 ◈ I'm Wearin'! When-ter ◈ OOC: -- ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM"

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique

Its Goozie Chan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:10 am

Bastian LeGrei
User Image

Current Mood: Such an odd city.

As he held out his phone to her and she read it he couldn't help but feel kinda bad, she had to read what he wanted to say from such a tiny screen. It must have been slightly awkward for her, and as the girl stuck out her hand and stood up he felt a hint of relief. Well before he felt relieved he was amazed by how tall the girl was, but then relieved because he wasn't causing any real problems. Listening to the girl talk he raised the phone hand to his head and scratched it nervously for a moment, but just as he stuck out his hand to shake hers she looked out somewhere behind him, turning his back he saw it to. A boy drawing something, WAIT DRAWING SOMETHING! Turning around to look at the girl he didn't know the name of and held a hand up, meaning he would be back in sign language. As the random boy started mumbling wildly, Bastion made his way over to the tree he was sitting under and once he reached the boy, whom of which was making no effort to move, he reached down and took the notebook from his hands, not forcefully as the frozen boy put up little resistance. Lifting the notebook up a little bit, expecting the boy to rebel a little about the mute taking his art from out of his hands, he observed the picture and shrugged his shoulders a little bit. The beginnings of the sketch didn't look half bad, Bastion himself wasn't much of an artist, but he'd seen enough bad art to know good art when he saw it.

Lowering himself once more he nabbed the pencil from the boy's hand. Then he quickly wrote something atop the art in the corner not to intrude with any work space. "I like it, but the eyes look kind of lopsided. Keep it up, just ask next time." The male wrote, in absolutely beautiful handwriting then placed the pad back down on the strangers lap. Not wanting to come off as forceful, because clearly the boy had little to no intent to harm them. Then he gave the male a pat on the shoulder and started to make his little walk back over to the girl, he wished he could just nab the notebook and use it to continue communicating, he much preferred writing over typing.

Delicious Lunatique

whiters4

Its Goozie Chan

Adorable Strategist

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:02 pm

User Image

murronxrooney

Seeing the boy was nothing but a harmless artist, she sighed with a nervous smile. Waving apologetically to Fisher before looking back to Bastion. Feeling it was time for her to go, after embarassing herself, she couldn't bear to look at either male.

"Well, it was nice meeting you. But I think I shall get going....I wouldn't want to take up any of your time....”

Murron smiles softly at the man and began to them away, in the direction of moonbucks cafe. Or maybe she should go somewhere less conspicuous? She was fairly new to the area and wasn't sure exactly where to go.

OOC: she's still there 😅

Theme: Broken Wings

Money: 1000k
Feeling: confused
With: A boy
Its Goozie Chan

whiters4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:23 pm

Yukino Morinaga
|| The Crow || 19 || Single || Journal ||

[Enters]

Yukino's eyes surveyed the area as he let himself be drag around by the apple of chaos. His memory is not as good as Shiki and more so nowhere in comparison to Tsukasa so the young man struggled to recall the area. This was a different section of the island he suppose since there's not much people walking around unlike before. Upon arriving on the said destination, he noticed a few people hanging around the recreational area. Thankfully that much number didn't bother him much. "So..." He started as he followed her lead, his hand still in her feeble hand. "Where is this famous friend you're talking about?"

::: Company ::: Ringo ::: Mood ::: Try to cope up ::: Money ::: $989

Delicious Lunatique

_

Zumiragi

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:10 pm

User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo let go of Yuki's hand as she took the lead and went ahead in search of the mysterious phantom cat. Going near some large bushes, she crouched down and began to look around, not caring if she looked weird mewing out loud in attempt to find the cat."Come on out kitty kitty..!"

Theme: Little Monster
Zumiragi

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:26 pm

Yukino Morinaga

Tama hopped onto Yukino's shoulder the moment Ringo let go of his hand. He stood still watching the girl crawl into one of the bushes, calling for her fluffy white friend. "Tama," he whispered to his dear friend. "Would you do me a favor and keep an eye on Ringo?" Tama tilted her head to the side and look at her master quizzically. What on earth can a feline such as herself do to protect the female from hurting herself? Alas, she was sired with the male so she did as she was told and followed the same track Ringo left behind.

Meanwhile, Yukino headed over on of the vending machines in hopes that he will be able to find something that will help them in their search. Luckily there was some milk and sardines? Eh? How weird was that?! Weird or not he purchased the goods and headed back to where he was before. Standing by the bush where Ringo was, he started to open the carton of milk and the can of sardines. "Any luck?

::: Company ::: Ringo ::: Mood ::: Helpful ::: Money ::: $989

Delicious Lunatique

_

Zumiragi

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:09 am

User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo was about to answer in defeat when suddenly the sound of mewing had caught her attention. Sending her into a searching frenzy until she was standing before a tree, a white kitten with big blue eyes was sitting on a branch. Obviously stuck. Ringo cursed, due to her height, she couldn't reach the branch."Stuck in a tree, how wonderful...."

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:35 am

Yukino Morinaga

Yukino didn't receive a single response from her for the moment she looked like she was about to say something the sound of her possible friend started, ask if calling to her. His eyes went over to her line of vision to see the feline in question. Seeing Ringo struggle as she reached for the cat bothered him thus handing the milk and sardines over to her. "Here. Hold these for a sec." Once the food was secured in her hands, Yukino would then reach to his target. It seemed to frightened of his presence thus making it harder for him to get it for Ringo. Since reaching for it was not an option Yukino climbed up the tree and sat at the same branch the feline was. "It's fine. I'm not going to hurt you." Stating that only made things worse since the feline only backed away further. His eyes widen in fear jumping off the tree to catch the cat from accidentally falling from the branch. Hugging the little one tight into his arms, out of reflex he managed to land safely on his feet. "You okay little guy?" He asked filled with concern as he looked down to the cat only to receive continuous scratches from an outraged cat.

Delicious Lunatique

_

Zumiragi

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:36 am

User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo gasped upon seein the cat fall out of the tree but seeing Yukino catch in safely in his arms and was also unharmed, she sighed in relief. Though she found herself chuckling when the kitten scathed Yukino out of fright and anger. Feeling sorry for her hero, Ringo quickly handed Yukino the snacks and took the kitten from his hands, pecking him on the cheek as a thank you for saving the little kitten."I'll take that. Quite the feisty one isn't he..? Think I'll call him...Tora. Yes, Tora."The kitten meowed in delight at his new name and gave a pur for his new mom. Ringo kissed the kitten and held it like it was her own child. Tenderly and affectionately, with all the love she had in the world; Ringo would take a seat on a bench and await for Yukino to join her.

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:11 pm

Yukino Morinaga

Yukino held the kitten away from his face as much as he could. The feline was furious at him for some reason. Thankfully, Ringo came to the rescue and took the evil cat away from him. He ended with a few scratches on his arms and some on his cheek which was kissed by Ringo. He wiped it off and hissed. Bad move. The scratches still stings.

Yukino sat right next to Ringo and reached for Tora which reacted the same way as it did back when he saved it from the tree. "I'm starting to think that you're some kind of cat whisperer." He sighed and pressed his back on the bench. Suddenly he felt tired.

Delicious Lunatique

_

Zumiragi

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:24 pm

User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo let Tora nestle into the pocket of her dress while she took a look at Yukino's scratched arms and cheeks."I'll take that as a compliment. Meanwhile...we should get back to the house so I can take care of these scratches. Wouldn't want them to get infected." Ringo gave Yuki a soft smile before petting Tora, she was in love with the kitten. Finally, she had someone to keep her company and care for.

Zumiragi

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games