Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Orb Union-A Gundam Guild
SEED Reconstruction OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:46 pm
Ryoko Asakura 62
What's going on????

Winter76
The Rp was on hiatus and people were posting some things that didn't make sense.

Fo those wondering, yes that is essentially what happened. If I knew it was occurring I would have stepped in before I had to delete all those posts. Basically, a situation was posted that wouldn't be possible given the circumstances, and without notification. So I did what I thought was best to keep consistency with the situation and retconed back to before another battle began.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:51 pm
Are we allowed to post? I'm afraid I might post something wrong. redface  

ii razz ii
Crew

The Once Fallen Angel
Crew

Mewling Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:55 pm
I for one, fully agree. We need to stay in line. I think we need story Moderators or something so it things don't end up crazy. I've seen plenty of Rp's that crash because of this.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:01 pm
Was it that bad? neutral  

Saviour43
Crew

Trader

ii-Rezzy-ii
Crew

Dapper Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:11 pm
Oh gawd, chaos twisted twisted twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:16 pm
Phoenix347
Ryoko Asakura 62
What's going on????

Winter76
The Rp was on hiatus and people were posting some things that didn't make sense.

Fo those wondering, yes that is essentially what happened. If I knew it was occurring I would have stepped in before I had to delete all those posts. Basically, a situation was posted that wouldn't be possible given the circumstances, and without notification. So I did what I thought was best to keep consistency with the situation and retconed back to before another battle began.

Guys, Phoenix is just trying to maintain order and sense in the Rp. We need ORDER & Restraint.  

Flay Allster San
Crew

Flay Allster San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:17 pm
ii-Rezzy-ii
Oh gawd, chaos twisted twisted twisted twisted

Your Sig, is kinda scary sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:18 pm
AHHHHHHHHH  

x-Your-Impulse
Crew

Clean Seeker

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:09 pm
*watches the panic* Ummmmm... well I thought I was the only one to take it with such concern... eitherway;
ii razz ii
Are we allowed to post? I'm afraid I might post something wrong. redface

Yes you are, I just retconed back to page 27. I'm going to look to make at least 2 other moderators for the rp soon, and I'll reveal to them part of the story (I'm keeping the end of the storyline secret for now, but rest assured I won't have to force anyone into it razz ).  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:37 pm
I'm thinking I'll do a quick time jump of a couple in-game hours so that a few things can be actually done. I'll jump the ghost characters towards the dinner meeting, loyalists will have a chat with their commander and the orb gundam pilots will be briefed on the gundams while the rest of the personnel on the Uzumi are capable of reasonable socialization.(for the one Zaft pilot not on the uzumi, the zaft forces will have sent over a shuttle with the ship commander and a couple pilots. Thoughts and questions?  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:43 pm
thank you for the response pheonix.^^ looking forward to posting stuff that makese sense now.
thanks for the help <3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:18 am
I posted the "I have no quarrel" vote, because the actual text of the vote was unclear to me. I think the retcon OF the unreasonable events was, itself, reasonable. Also, a skip is fine.  

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:38 am
Toshiro Yuki
I posted the "I have no quarrel" vote, because the actual text of the vote was unclear to me. I think the retcon OF the unreasonable events was, itself, reasonable. Also, a skip is fine.

The votes are more to obtain how many are against or for my unannounced retcon. The third option was more for those that are like 'I don't have a problem with this retcon, but I don't want phoenix do do it again.'  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:19 pm
What happened to Freedom of speech xd  

II-Mitz-II
Crew

Gaian

Mikuru Asahina San

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:24 pm
Well then, who was behind this? I want names! In the name of Cosmos! wahmbulance  
Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff