Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Meet the Mods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:42 am
Well Mel, yer avi looks AWESOME! I mean it, awesome. I wonder if Gaia can still release yet another item that would make it look even better. Hmm...
BTW, how's yer music coming along? Are you still practicing?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:35 am
Hypno- it's doing fine, and yes I still practice.  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

FruitsbasketmaniacMeggy_-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:33 am
Hi! My name is Meagan Snow, lol I love reading writing and watching anime. Ruroni Kenshin being my favorite thank you so much for letting me join. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:59 pm
nice to meet you wink  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:17 am
Hey Ani! Welcome to the guild. We can call you Ani right? I hope it's not offensive in any way.

Great going Mel! How much do you practice? Are you a master musician yet? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:59 pm
Welcome to the Guild!
(Relax, most of our members are at least somewhat sane)
ninja

miken-chan

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:46 pm
hypnocrown
Hey Ani! Welcome to the guild. We can call you Ani right? I hope it's not offensive in any way.

Great going Mel! How much do you practice? Are you a master musician yet? mrgreen
I don't really believe that anyone is really ever a master musician. Proficiant, and tallented maybe, but there is always more you can do to improve your music skills. Thus, there is no real master, music is always changing, and the idea of "good music" morphs with the society it is created from. That is what I love about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:49 pm
Hey Miken, can anyone say who is sane these days? mrgreen

Yeah, I guess yer right Mel. But you have improved right?

Hmm, I wonder if we'll be getting anymore newbies soon...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

miken-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:16 pm
If Cartoon Network started airing Ruroken (yes, again...), there might be a few new members...people who were unable to watch the last 3 (or so airings)

At least I think it was 3...:
*Counts*
1)There was the Toonami (Back when it was on during weekdays) airing of the first 2 seasons twice...
2)The Saturday airing....
3)The Saturdays Toonami airing of 23 or so episodes...
4)Is there anything that I'm forgetting...?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:49 am
Say Miken, are you reffering to the cartoon network you guys have up there in USA? I ask cuz we here in latin America can't usually watch it unless we have something like satellite cable or whatnot. So I wouldn't know if you are forgetting something...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

miken-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:34 pm
Yeah, I'm talking about CartoonNetwork in the USA hypnocrown...hmm...I think that was it though....

Even through my confusion, I'm happy that Bleach is coming to America through Adult Swim on September 9th! That means they're not cutting out the cursing or blood! Of course...Though I'm a bit sad that there might be large groups of illiterate (and obsessive) fans and the risk of horrible voices...but I'm really happy that I can watch my favprite anime in English and turn my head away from the screen and still understand 100% of what they're talking about!
mrgreen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:11 pm
Good, good for you Miken. You know, we also get adult swim but the one we get is awful. We don't get any anime in there and the shows in our adult swim stink diapers. At least we have toonami and even though it's not a large segment full of anime, we do have it. It was cool to see RK on it for some time.  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

miken-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:30 pm
My parents are definitely gonna try to send me back to China next year, which means limited access to electronics (It's hard to get signals up in the mountains) and a collective hate of the Japanese...meaning I'd probably get stared at if I tried to watch anime or read manga...at least where you live, they have tolerance towards anime and manga...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:49 am
Really, it can't be that serious. I mean, I know a few Chinese fresh from the continent and they don't hate the Japanese at all! But being stuck in the mountains with no net connection is a killer.

LustrousJade

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:21 am
Hypno- yes, of course I've gotten better.

Miken- I know kinda what you mean. It does seem like the two contries dislike eachother quite a bit. And it does suck to have limited internet use.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff