Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kasai kakiri

Omnipresent Informer

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:50 pm
Makako-ma
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma

Madame Tsuchikage, may I start in your village as if I were completing a mission?

sure, that's how the tsuchikage started out before she realized she had become tsuchikage lol

Cool beans. Thanks

if it was in a foreign nation be sure to quote anyone who might hear about whatever you were doing

Your nation is foreign lol I hail from Lightning Country  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:55 pm
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma

Madame Tsuchikage, may I start in your village as if I were completing a mission?

sure, that's how the tsuchikage started out before she realized she had become tsuchikage lol

Cool beans. Thanks

if it was in a foreign nation be sure to quote anyone who might hear about whatever you were doing

oh, we may need to capture you then. Especially if you didn't actually do anything wrong yet. Its a stuffy military society thing. We'll give you cookies after we clear you  

Makako-ma

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:59 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:18 am
Makako-ma
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma

Cool beans. Thanks

oh, we may need to capture you then. Especially if you didn't actually do anything wrong yet. Its a stuffy military society thing. We'll give you cookies after we clear you

Yes yes, I know how it goes, but Madame Tsuchikage you'll have to come yourself if you want something done right. I don't reckon you should send your goons, they'd get lost trying to find me even though I'm right under their nose!  

kasai kakiri

Omnipresent Informer

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:13 am
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma

Cool beans. Thanks

Yes yes, I know how it goes, but Madame Tsuchikage you'll have to come yourself if you want something done right. I don't reckon you should send your goons, they'd get lost trying to find me even though I'm right under their nose!
emotion_donotwant it's gotta be the goons, we have to tie you up and hang you upside down over a blowup pool filled with sharks

omg ppl these days! They have no appreciation for the fine art of catching people needlessly!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:56 am
Makako-ma
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma

emotion_donotwant it's gotta be the goons, we have to tie you up and hang you upside down over a blowup pool filled with sharks

omg ppl these days! They have no appreciation for the fine art of catching people needlessly!

Only when it's done correctly, hog-tied and all  

kasai kakiri

Omnipresent Informer

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:17 am
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:19 am
Makako-ma
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma

That's some intense rope work ma'am, your sure you don't have other guilty pleasures?  

kasai kakiri

Omnipresent Informer

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:49 am
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma

That's some intense rope work ma'am, your sure you don't have other guilty pleasures?

the tsuchikage is 28 and unmarried

emotion_c8 but she's still got 2 years on her bioclock! She wont give up, the will of stone drives her creativity even harder!

scream YOUTH STARTS AT 30 SORTOF!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:55 am
Makako-ma
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma

emotion_c8 but she's still got 2 years on her bioclock! She wont give up, the will of stone drives her creativity even harder!

In other words, she'll do anything to be married to someone, even if it means hog tying foreigners and stashing them in her basement? rofl soon enough she'll be granny to the young bucks and no longer a subject of admiration! ninja  

kasai kakiri

Omnipresent Informer

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:40 pm
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma

In other words, she'll do anything to be married to someone, even if it means hog tying foreigners and stashing them in her basement? rofl soon enough she'll be granny to the young bucks and no longer a subject of admiration! ninja
Her other character already put Maguro in bondage @.@  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:28 pm
User Image  

Tentaigo

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:00 pm
another downside of opening villages late is that many people who don't want to fit in with the village end up in said village.

I think you should go ahead and open suna  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:01 pm
Tentaigo
User Image

Makako-ma

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:04 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma

Her other character already put Maguro in bondage @.@

that was more for the window smashing body possessing infection in his arm... the extra knots that press into his groin whenever he tries to move were just basic ninja safety procedures  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games