Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Tired & in Pain l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: None

Yawning as she walked, Ciri followed close behind the black haired sorceress. Why are we training in the middle of the night? Can’t we do it in the morning? Sadly, her words fell onto deaf ears as Yen kept leading the girl to the training grounds. All Ciri really wanted to do was sleep, so this was going to suck.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Hmm... l Location ➤:Training Ground l Company ➤: Ciri l Item/s ➤: Lucius’s Credit Card, Shopping Bags

Yen kept a steady pace as she walked with Ciri to the training grounds. Her heels sank into the dirt as she made her way into the middle of the grounds. Turning to face the girl, a smile crept upon her lips. We are going to work on your magic. Remember I removed the block on your mind? Well I want you to show me what you can do. No holding back. Yen wasnt going to hesitate, and she lifted her hands up high in the air, creating parts of the ground to rise. With in a second, the woman was hurling them at the girl.

Current Theme ➤ ~My Daughter~

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

l Mood ➤: Tired & in Pain l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: None

Ciri didnt really understand what Yennefer meant when she talked about working on her magic, but she soon figured it out. As Ciri looked up, she saw the rocks from the ground hovering in the air and before she knew it they were heading right for her!!! Reaching for her sword, Ciri realized that se left it back and the prison, and with no time she started to panic. Imitating what she could remember from her training as a kid, Ciri pushed her hands out in front of her with force. NO! she screamed (thinking for some cray reason that would make the rock stop) and closed her eyes.

Ciri felt like a great force had left her body as she opened her eyes. To her surprise, the rock in fact had stopped and was now being hurled back to her mother, faster then when it came towards her.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Hmm... l Location ➤:Training Grounds l Company ➤: l Item/s ➤: Lucius’s Credit Card, Shopping Bags

What will she do? Yennefer thought as she hurled the rocks at her daughter. In a way, this was the bare definition of tough love. She knew Ciri was tired, in pain, and had a long day, but to challenge the girl, these were the bet conditions. The sorceress didn’t expect what would happen next, in fact it would smack her in the face literally. As soon as Ciri raised her hands, the rocks came flying back at Yennefer twice as fast, and Yen had no time to defend herself. Raising her hands to block her face, Yen was hit hard with the rocks, enough to throw her onto her back with a hard thud. Feeling the wind get knocked out of her, Yennefer laid there for a moment before struggling back up to her feet with a smile on her face. Good my ugly duckling! Once more! The sorceress then proceeded to repeat the even once more.

destruction and death."

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:58 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

♕''Tick tock tick who lives should I make ''interesting'' to day?''♕

♕ Tristan Alefantis (Solomon Shirahata/Adramelech) ♕ The Businessman ♕

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♕ With so many different auras swirling about the place it was hard to contain himself. In the guise of many of his shape shifting forms this one was known as Tristan Alefantis aka the businessman. A form he took to sow a bit of chaos whenever,he was bored. He had replaced that ice cream he was going to give to his sweet daughter in exchange for potions. Potions he had made himself a many of them hidden in his coat all with specific functions. The fact that he had,so many on her person spoke of his professionalism. He had been duping people for many many years now,he knew how to play the game. When he sense the demonic blood coming form the woman's stomach,he knew he could spread some chaos. There are two woman here training,but were pretty attractive by the looks of it. Pretty though they were they fought like experience fighters these cats have claws better be careful.

♕Tristan watched from afar until one was stuck by a rock redirected at her,he even winced from it but she got back up like a champ. The green haired man made his introduction by Clapping his hands and walking forward.'' My oh my what a hit you sure you're alright there ms?'' he said standing before them looking to one to another ''Nice to meet you both the names Tristan Alefantis ...could I interest you in a healing potion for that nasty wound? or perhaps you both need a bit of healing? For an easy price but if you cannot pay I could offer a free discount to such lovely women'' he said looking to them both his voice disarming and relaxed.''The scent of a demon is in black haired one this should be interesting'' his posture stated he meant no harm. This was an experiment he cared not for the woman,but to how she'd react once her baby well you'll have to see.What will be her ultimate choice curiosity was such a tantalizing thing the disguised kitsune could not help himself.

OCC: His Voice Hazama

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

User Image
Energy Level 300%
Mood: Curious and excited
Thoughts:''I spy with my little eye...easy prey''
Company:
Abilities/Skills:
Solomon's Battle Theme - Counter Attack
Solomon's ''Boss''Theme - Fight To The Death
[Abilities]
Spiritual Effect: His body when he allows it he can send off waves of his spiritual energy. This effect calls to the dead of the restless spirits offering them souls of the living and a chance at salvation(no real salvation for them). Solomon only deals with ghost,ghouls,specters,phantoms, Lichs etc. Any that refuses to die and has left their mortal coil are at his beck and call. He rarely uses corpses as he finds them to be inferior fodder as a ghost could do many things.The energy that emits from his body does not give off a sinister atmosphere.No to those who can feel his spiritual energy one words comes to mind...pure. That is his secret how can he be seen as a scourge if his energy is pure even when mixed with a powerful demon? Because he is in perfect balance with his powers and those pertaining to his spirit.
Drawback
He can only send a horde of the these dead specters usually 20 to 40 of them lead by a powerful lich or something else of his choosing.The drawback is he can only summon three hordes in waves. One at a time and it takes him ten post to be able to do it again. If his low on energy he can summon ten specters to do his bidding. Didn't want him to able to spam it so i gave him a limit and a time limit to smooth things out a bit.

The Azure Point: Haven reached spiritual enlightenment in his younger years Solomon posses immense spiritual energy. This makes him a threat to everyone demon,angels,alive,undead etc. What is even more impressive is that he has infused that energy with that of an Arch-Demon. Instead of being corrupted by the ancient power he has made it his own creating the perfect blind of spiritual and demonic energy. This power is known as the Azure point a deep blue energy with a dark center. This energy allows him to go beyond the limits of his mortal body strength,defense,speed and durability are increased immensely. As far as energy projection goes he has conquered the ability to create energy based attacks and use them in many different ways.
He can channel that energy into points of his body like his fist for example striking with focused energy can be devastating to his opponent. He can make up to fifty perfect clones of himself ,well near perfect since each clone is half his strength. Though they be half his strength their is strength in numbers ,so do not take this ability too lightly because of the drawback.
Drawbacks
For all his power he is not perfect far from it his body does have limits.
He runs off energy from his body that starts at 300% and lowers every time he uses this power. Depending on how much energy he uses the stronger it becomes. 10% = weak 15% = strong 20% = Stronger 25% = Very strong 35% = Strongest 50% = limit breaker. Limit breaker just means he broke his body limit in use of power. This means the attack will be very powerful but at the same time it damages his body greatly. He tires not to use too much energy seeing how it drains and can harm him. I will set up a energy counter for him when he fights and when his not. Another drawback is that he can have his energy drain if they have the ability to do ,so to a degree(100% energy drainage by foe) this doesn't mean energy drain attacks just flat line him ,but they can prove a problem.
(Example❶) The flame like aura around his body covers him in azure ''flames'' increasing his durability. Only last for Six post This doesn't mean he can't be hurt ,but is going to take more to harm him.)
(Example❷) Using his vast energy he can create constructs form the energy itself to make barriers to block attacks or to attack with often with explosive results.)
(Example❸) Shatter and Erupt: Solomon sends down a orb of azure energy the size of a beach ball into the earth,where it fallows the target and erupts. The power that is unleashed up heaves the ground in a massive display of sapphire light taring the ground asunder and sending forth pillars of azure like flames. Scaring the earth as it cut a blaze of destruction heading for the target.
(Example❹) Solomon can create constructs out of the energy like a powerful wall of azure energy to block attacks. In turn he can turn that wall into needle like missals at his targets.
(Example❺) Solomon can erect pillars of azure energy using a moving rune as focal point that fallows targets around.The pillars can be the size of a skyscraper depending on the amount energy used.
(Example❻) His movement speed is nothing to scoff at he leaves a after images in his wake ,but only if he chooses to. No one knows how really fast he is when he cuts loose. (Note: When I say no one knows I don't mean his the fastest person alive I mean literally no one knows his limits.Don't worry his not op super-fast etc I don't make my characters that way lol)
(Note: These are examples of his moves may make a list of some attacks he can do if i'm not lazy lol)

The Ascension:
Despite the name he is still mortal but his power is vastly superior than before in this '''form''.Synchronizing mind,body soul,spiritual and demonic energy he becomes a force to be reckon with. His skin becomes the color of sapphire,his aura if not left under control will begin to destroy things around him ''purifying'' objects and his eyes become blue as blue as any jewel or any ocean entrancing the looker at times. Every gold coloring start to glow giving him a other wordily looks even his tails become jet black ,but he tips glow a neon blue completing his other worldly look He only uses this form when he has to go face to face with powerful enemies that push him this far. His energy is restored in this form,but can still be depleted by him using attacks.
Drawback
This form as you can see is a power up for so to speak hey all the great villains have one ...since the beginning of time. Anyway all though this form makes him powerful the side effects is he can only sustain it for eight of his post. Once his out of the form his energy is near depleted (40%). If you catch can some how battle him before he escapes to recover you might have a chance to kill him. Another drawback is that the energy to use the attacks cost more to use in this form even though his attacks are stronger his energy percentage does go up. (20 30 40 50 60 70 new energy usage in this form)

Skills:
Master Of Espionage
Solomon has master the art of getting into places often seal away or shut off to the world. Using his abilities and a few magic spells he is like a mage/ninja using his personal skills and a blind of magic to get in and get out.

(Example ❶ Shadow Sneak: Uses shadow magic to blind into the shadows perfectly so seeming just a another shadow. This does not hide his scent so those with a keen sense of smell can snuff him out but not see him. The shadow sneak ability helps when wanting to escape without a sound.Often using the shadows to cover said retreat and a few smoke bombs. This spell last for five post and can be recast after five post in recharge time)
(Example ❷ Light Step: Muffles the users steps so they can sneak about more easily again those with keen hearing the sounds can be heard but muffled. This spell last for five post and can be recast after five post in recharge time)
(Example ❸Shape-Shifting Master: Has long ago master the art of shape-shifting to the point that even his scent changes. This is good for going undercover and impersonating people,but of course he doesn't do it without studying his targets. This is not a spell but an ability just added it down here since it is apart of it.)
(Example ❹Lock Breaker and Barrier/seal Breaker: His dexterity hands helps him greatly when picking open locks big and small poor or great with the right tools(made out of his energy *cough*). Can see invisible barriers/seals with his sharp kitsune eyes and can break them if he hits them hard enough and or multiple times depending on the barrier. He can't break all barriers some are beyond him,but those he can be weary.)
Note: Let me know if this is too much in the ways of his abilities and I shall erase this I'm a bit iffy on this myself. Wanted him to be able to sneak into the school if need be blind in with the crowed and what not.If anything I'd like to keep the shape shifting ability.

Hand To Hand
Safe to say his hand to hand skills or on a grand-master level since his been doing this for years. Rigorous training and discipline has turn him into walking talking killing machine. His fist can do far worse damage to the body then any blade can inflict. His even master the art of attacking the pressure points to inflict much more pain if his feel he needs to torture his target. His movements are like water calm in control,his stance as strong and solid as stone, his strikes are piercing like an arrow through the eye....in short a master of the fist.

Ninja Balde-CharFire
҂Charfire: A ninja blade seeping with shadow power forged from the heart of a shadow dragon. Granting the user control over the very shadows. This relic form the past now serves Solomon needs. Haven master the use of a ninja blade he only uses it when needs to. Preferring to use his powers and his fast to get the job done,but it does have it uses.
(Examples:
❶. Solomon can create clones out of the shadows emitting from the blade(Max5).
❷. Solomon can create energy waves,beams and other energy formed attacks from the blade from long range attacks to aoe.
❸. He can become one with the shadows and can travel trough them as a means of dodging. He can not attack in this form manly used for fast dodging. (He can only use this move three times in a fight so not to be overused.)
(Drawback: The blade is weaker in daylight cutting its power in half. 50% power in daylight. This only means her attacks are not as powerful during daylight hours,but the blade is 100% during night time. Don't worry he won't be able to cover the whole ground in shadows and stuff like that at night.
Another drawback is that the blades power can only be used seven time before it needs to recharge. Recharge time is Six post)

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:56 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Hmm... l Location ➤:Training Grounds l Company ➤: Ciri & ??? l Item/s ➤: Lucius’s Credit Card, Shopping Bags

The blows her daughter was throwing at her hurt like a b**ch, but that is what she wanted. Each time a rock hurled towards the sorcereress, Yen blocked her stomach to protect what was important. She probably should have asked for help with this, maybe Lucius, Ashe, or even Silver, but this was something Yennefer had to do. The last hit though was hard, and it took the woman a few moments to get back up. G-good Ciri... I-I think that’s all I can handle tonight... Her head felt a little woozy as she stood, and she was pretty sure she was seeing things. A man who dressed nicely was approaching Yen, no wait, that was really happening.

The man was tall, a bit taller then the two of them, and he spoke with a assurance like tone. T-thank you for your concern, but I am alright. My name is Yennefer Vengerberg, and I am the PE teacher here. Nice to meet you Mr... Alefantis, what brings you to the school this late? When the man offered her a potion, her eyebrows arched. This was definitely a red flag to the sorceress.

destruction and death."

l Mood ➤: Tired & in Pain l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yen & ??? l Item/s ➤: None

Ciri jumped for joy in victory! Mainly because she had beaten her mom, but also because she had mastered a few new skills. Awww come on! You’re getting old Yen! she teased as she walked over to the woman. However, she was not the only one approaching. A man dressed in black was making his way to her mother, and that made Ciri move quicker. Hearing the tail end of the mans offer, Ciri crossed her arms. How do we know your potions aren’t poison? Waiting for the man to take out a potion, Ciri took a whiff of the scent that came from the liquid. All she could smell were herbs, no poison, no dark magic, just water and some flowers. Perhaps he was more of a con artist then anything. It’s a nice offer, but I don’t have money and I don’t think Yen does either..

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:11 am
xX Yennefer Xx

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

'' it seems I've arrived late indeed I'm only here trying to offer my assistance to those in need. I'am a travailing merchant of sorts selling good and high quality potions'' he said without batting an eyelash.Words like these come easily when one was speaking the truth! Indeed his potions are top quality,but at the same time they'd be getting a little extra,well Yennefer Vengerberg would be. When Ciri asked if the potions were poisonous,he open his jacket so they could get a good look at his wares. They all glowed different colors for different reasons,but the healing ones are crimson color such was the color of healing potions.Tristan knew which one was which like the back of his hand. With a smile he took one pop it open and sipped it giving them both a demonstration'' Ah if they were poisonous my dear I wouldn't be able to do this'' he said doing a sudden perfect hand stand with one hand perfectly balance. Then he pushed himself up and did a back flip landing on his feet ending with a deep bow taking his hat off. '' The
only thing you'll be feeling is a surge of vitality,and a warm feeling as these potions are top notch haling concoctions''
he assured them with a calm smile. When Ciri said they had no money to offer up he shrugged '' Then you're incline to a free discount free of charge after such wounds I'll just be the good samaritan.''

♕He was waiting for answer of course he didn't want to appear too pushy,but he knew which potion to give to whom and he'd do so slowly. To show he had nothing to hide of course the first lessons of these types of deals don't look specious.

OCC:

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

User Image
Energy Level 300%
Company:
Abilities/Skills:
[Abilities]
Spiritual Effect: His body when he allows it he can send off waves of his spiritual energy. This effect calls to the dead of the restless spirits offering them souls of the living and a chance at salvation(no real salvation for them). Solomon only deals with ghost,ghouls,specters,phantoms, Lichs etc. Any that refuses to die and has left their mortal coil are at his beck and call. He rarely uses corpses as he finds them to be inferior fodder as a ghost could do many things.The energy that emits from his body does not give off a sinister atmosphere.No to those who can feel his spiritual energy one words comes to mind...pure. That is his secret how can he be seen as a scourge if his energy is pure even when mixed with a powerful demon? Because he is in perfect balance with his powers and those pertaining to his spirit.
Drawback
He can only send a horde of the these dead specters usually 20 to 40 of them lead by a powerful lich or something else of his choosing.The drawback is he can only summon three hordes in waves. One at a time and it takes him ten post to be able to do it again. If his low on energy he can summon ten specters to do his bidding. Didn't want him to able to spam it so i gave him a limit and a time limit to smooth things out a bit.

The Azure Point: Haven reached spiritual enlightenment in his younger years Solomon posses immense spiritual energy. This makes him a threat to everyone demon,angels,alive,undead etc. What is even more impressive is that he has infused that energy with that of an Arch-Demon. Instead of being corrupted by the ancient power he has made it his own creating the perfect blind of spiritual and demonic energy. This power is known as the Azure point a deep blue energy with a dark center. This energy allows him to go beyond the limits of his mortal body strength,defense,speed and durability are increased immensely. As far as energy projection goes he has conquered the ability to create energy based attacks and use them in many different ways.
He can channel that energy into points of his body like his fist for example striking with focused energy can be devastating to his opponent. He can make up to fifty perfect clones of himself ,well near perfect since each clone is half his strength. Though they be half his strength their is strength in numbers ,so do not take this ability too lightly because of the drawback.
Drawbacks
He runs off energy from his body that starts at 300% and lowers every time he uses this power. Depending on how much energy he uses the stronger it becomes. 10% = weak 15% = strong 20% = Stronger 25% = Very strong 35% = Strongest 50% = limit breaker. Limit breaker just means he broke his body limit in use of power. This means the attack will be very powerful but at the same time it damages his body greatly. He tires not to use too much energy seeing how it drains and can harm him. I will set up a energy counter for him when he fights and when his not. Another drawback is that he can have his energy drain if they have the ability to do ,so to a degree(100% energy drainage by foe) this doesn't mean energy drain attacks just flat line him ,but they can prove a problem.
(Example❶) The flame like aura around his body covers him in azure ''flames'' increasing his durability. Only last for Six post This doesn't mean he can't be hurt ,but is going to take more to harm him.)
(Example❷) Using his vast energy he can create constructs form the energy itself to make barriers to block attacks or to attack with often with explosive results.)
(Example❸) Shatter and Erupt: Solomon sends down a orb of azure energy the size of a beach ball into the earth,where it fallows the target and erupts. The power that is unleashed up heaves the ground in a massive display of sapphire light taring the ground asunder and sending forth pillars of azure like flames. Scaring the earth as it cut a blaze of destruction heading for the target.
(Example❹) Solomon can create constructs out of the energy like a powerful wall of azure energy to block attacks. In turn he can turn that wall into needle like missals at his targets.
(Example❺) Solomon can erect pillars of azure energy using a moving rune as focal point that fallows targets around.The pillars can be the size of a skyscraper depending on the amount energy used.
(Example❻) His movement speed is nothing to scoff at he leaves a after images in his wake ,but only if he chooses to. No one knows how really fast he is when he cuts loose. (Note: When I say no one knows I don't mean his the fastest person alive I mean literally no one knows his limits.Don't worry his not op super-fast etc I don't make my characters that way lol)
(Note: These are examples of his moves may make a list of some attacks he can do if i'm not lazy lol)

The Ascension:
Despite the name he is still mortal but his power is vastly superior than before in this '''form''.Synchronizing mind,body soul,spiritual and demonic energy he becomes a force to be reckon with. His skin becomes the color of sapphire,his aura if not left under control will begin to destroy things around him ''purifying'' objects and his eyes become blue as blue as any jewel or any ocean entrancing the looker at times. Every gold coloring start to glow giving him a other wordily looks even his tails become jet black ,but he tips glow a neon blue completing his other worldly look He only uses this form when he has to go face to face with powerful enemies that push him this far. His energy is restored in this form,but can still be depleted by him using attacks.
Drawback
This form as you can see is a power up for so to speak hey all the great villains have one ...since the beginning of time. Anyway all though this form makes him powerful the side effects is he can only sustain it for eight of his post. Once his out of the form his energy is near depleted (40%). If you catch can some how battle him before he escapes to recover you might have a chance to kill him. Another drawback is that the energy to use the attacks cost more to use in this form even though his attacks are stronger his energy percentage does go up. (20 30 40 50 60 70 new energy usage in this form)

Skills:
Master Of Espionage
Solomon has master the art of getting into places often seal away or shut off to the world. Using his abilities and a few magic spells he is like a mage/ninja using his personal skills and a blind of magic to get in and get out.

(Example ❶ Shadow Sneak: Uses shadow magic to blind into the shadows perfectly so seeming just a another shadow. This does not hide his scent so those with a keen sense of smell can snuff him out but not see him. The shadow sneak ability helps when wanting to escape without a sound.Often using the shadows to cover said retreat and a few smoke bombs. This spell last for five post and can be recast after five post in recharge time)
(Example ❷ Light Step: Muffles the users steps so they can sneak about more easily again those with keen hearing the sounds can be heard but muffled. This spell last for five post and can be recast after five post in recharge time)
(Example ❸Shape-Shifting Master: Has long ago master the art of shape-shifting to the point that even his scent changes. This is good for going undercover and impersonating people,but of course he doesn't do it without studying his targets. This is not a spell but an ability just added it down here since it is apart of it.)
(Example ❹Lock Breaker and Barrier/seal Breaker: His dexterity hands helps him greatly when picking open locks big and small poor or great with the right tools(made out of his energy *cough*). Can see invisible barriers/seals with his sharp kitsune eyes and can break them if he hits them hard enough and or multiple times depending on the barrier. He can't break all barriers some are beyond him,but those he can be weary.)
Note: Let me know if this is too much in the ways of his abilities and I shall erase this I'm a bit iffy on this myself. Wanted him to be able to sneak into the school if need be blind in with the crowed and what not.If anything I'd like to keep the shape shifting ability.

Hand To Hand
Safe to say his hand to hand skills or on a grand-master level since his been doing this for years. Rigorous training and discipline has turn him into walking talking killing machine. His fist can do far worse damage to the body then any blade can inflict. His even master the art of attacking the pressure points to inflict much more pain if his feel he needs to torture his target. His movements are like water calm in control,his stance as strong and solid as stone, his strikes are piercing like an arrow through the eye....in short a master of the fist.

Ninja Balde-CharFire
҂Charfire: A ninja blade seeping with shadow power forged from the heart of a shadow dragon. Granting the user control over the very shadows. This relic form the past now serves Solomon needs. Haven master the use of a ninja blade he only uses it when needs to. Preferring to use his powers and his fast to get the job done,but it does have it uses.
(Examples:
❷. Solomon can create energy waves,beams and other energy formed attacks from the blade from long range attacks to aoe.
❸. He can become one with the shadows and can travel trough them as a means of dodging. He can not attack in this form manly used for fast dodging. (He can only use this move three times in a fight so not to be overused.)
(Drawback: The blade is weaker in daylight cutting its power in half. 50% power in daylight. This only means her attacks are not as powerful during daylight hours,but the blade is 100% during night time. Don't worry he won't be able to cover the whole ground in shadows and stuff like that at night.
Another drawback is that the blades power can only be used seven time before it needs to recharge. Recharge time is Six post)

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:08 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Hmm... l Location ➤:Training Grounds l Company ➤: Ciri & ??? l Item/s ➤: Lucius’s Credit Card, Shopping Bags

Yennefer was hesitate as she watched the man demonstrate one of his potions. She looked to Ciri, who even though she was skeptical, seemed to had loosened up and watched in amazement. Yen turned her gaze back to the man and nodded. It is very kind of you... I think I will take one. Lets face it, Yen couldn’t use her own magic to heal her injuries or else the baby would have been at risk, not that she planned to need healing in the first place.

destruction and death."

l Mood ➤: Tired & in Pain l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yen & ??? l Item/s ➤: None

Free potions seemed too good to be true, but the strange man looked as bright as ever after taking one sip from his bottle. Perhaps this could be good for Yen, lord knows she needs to be bright and healthy for her baby.. Ciri nodded at the agreement of her mother and watched to see what color potion the man would give her mother.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:44 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

♕ Solomon was grinning on the inside as the woman agreed to partake in one of his potions. He knew just the one as,he pulled out a nice harmless pink potion. It seemed innocent enough but that was all part of the plan lower,her guard and any other lingering suspicions. He pulled forth the bottle and handed it too,her when she'd grasp it would give off a warm heat and glow. Once she swallowed it she'd feel a warm sensation like no other akin to sleeping next to a fire place. ''I hope you enjoy it pretty special one just for you'' he said calmly. Indeed special for the child in her womb will grow healthy and strong all will be well and good until it wasn't. He made no moves to leave but watched to see what they both would do and react to a sudden growth. If they did decide to attack he was more than ready to defend himself,he stood with his hands behind his back with that closed eye'd smile.There was something else as well,he put a small fraction of his energy on the bottle.

♕ Once she'd take hold of it he'd be able to track her,and see how his little experiment and her ultimate choice would be. He held another one out for Ciri if she wanted one for herself this one was the same color,but had no effect other than healing of course.

OCC:

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

User Image
Energy Level 300%
Company: Yen and Ciri
Abilities/Skills:
[Abilities]
Drawback

Drawbacks

The Ascension:
Drawback

Skills:
Master Of Espionage

Hand To Hand

Ninja Balde-CharFire
(Examples:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:10 pm

The small vial was pretty and pink, and it felt warm in Yennefer hand. It looked harmless, but Yen didnt understand what the man meant when he said it was special for her. She watched as he handed a vial to Ciri and she smiled. Opening the top, Yennefer chugged the potion.

Almost immediately Yen felt a warm sensation all throughout her body, almost as if she was laying under a comforter, nice and warm. Her body no loner ached, and she felt more alive then ever. IMy my! I feel so much better! This potion is a miracle if I do say so myself! Thank you so much Mr. Alefantis! I will repay the debt to you as soon as I can! Yen smiled and bowed in appreciation as she placed the small bottle in her pocket. IF there is anything I can do for you please don’t hesitate to ask.

destruction and death."

Ciri took the vial from the man and watched as her mother chugged the vial. Nothing bad seemed to happen to Yen, at least nothing she coul see, so Ciri followed suit and drank her potion. Her body felt amazing after, like all her injuries and sores were healed. Holy S**T this is amazing!!! I feel so good! Like I could run around the school a hundred times!!! Dude thank you so much! The girl gave the man a thumbs up and looked to her mother. Since we are done training, can I go to my dorms to try to sleep? I really want to sleep in...

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:27 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

♕ Tristan looked thoroughly pleased as she took the drink and drunk it without hesitation all ways going to plan. He bowed back when she did,so '' Hm I hardly need for you to repay me seeing you happy like that is all the payment I need for now. I do hope our paths do cross again I got all kinds potions that will make your head spin'' he said in earnest that shocked him a bit. It had to because of her that he was feeling some sort of good emotion out of this ''Vivian he thought missing her already.''I'll hold you to that one'' he said in response if he needed anything just ask.The man was thoroughly pleased at Ciri's response to the potion,he was no hack for sure. Tristan smiled calmly'' If you ever need more meet here I'd be happy to serve both of you'' he said taking a deep bow to the both of them. Finally he'd be able to see from a far how things will turn out for the beautiful dark haired woman. For some reason he almost felt bad for,her...almost he turn on his hills waving a goodbye ''may we meet again lovely ladies'' maybe they would as enemies. As he walked away he was grinning a most wicked grin made creepy by his closed eye's.
[exit]
OCC:

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

User Image
Energy Level 300%
Company: Yen and Ciri
Abilities/Skills:
[Abilities]
Drawback

Drawbacks

The Ascension:
Drawback

Skills:
Master Of Espionage

Hand To Hand

Ninja Balde-CharFire
(Examples:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:14 pm

What a charming man~ Yennefer thought as the spoke. It was very nice to meet you, next time you are here let me know, perhaps I will buy all of your potions for my class~ the woman said with a smile. As the man walked off, Yen looked at her daughter. Well that was fun, now that I feel better I could definitely use a long nap. You need rest, tomorrow I will keep training you missy. Yen put her hand on Ciri’s shoulder and smiled. Good night~ she said. With the wave of her hand, Yen opened a portal to take her to the bed she was to sleep in.

-Exit-

destruction and death."

Ciri watched the man walk off, rather quickly. For some odd reason... that didn’t seem right with her. Hmm... he seemed in quiet a hurry to leave... Her thought trail was interrupted when she felt Yen place her hand on the girls shoulder. With a happy nod, Ciri watched as Yen vanished into her portal. Crap... I should get some sleep.. Yawning to herself, Ciri began to walk back to the dorms.

-Exit-

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:32 pm

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:38 pm

l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: N/A l Item/s ➤: Sword

AHHHHHHH!!!!! The sound of metal against wood could be heard from a good mile away. That, and there was a loud scream accompanied by the clash. Ciri had been trying to get some pent up rage out of her system as she practiced her sword skills....not like she really needed the practice. A lot had changed in the past month, and there were still parts that the girl was trying to get use to...like the fact her mother was getting married, she had a new family, and she was still here.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:51 pm
{Onyxia}{Morrison}
Mood: Indifferent / Present: OnyxiaGear: Street cloths and sword / With: Bellona And Ciri

User Image

Life was never easy, not when you had an exiled Being sharing a body. Story of Onyxia's life right there, but it wasn’t all bad having a few shared interests. Massive sword in hand Onyxia was walking to the training to improve her fighting prowess, so she could stand alone without the Goddesses help. Making her way down to the grounds the teen froze a little. Thinking she would be alone she saw the one person she had a crush on, how awkward this was gonna be. "Just march up to her and kiss her, what’s the worst that could happen?" Looking up a little Onyxia had look. "One she has her sword, two I don’t know she likes that, and three you’re living inside me. You’d be fine if anything happened to me." Walking further in, a little red since most people saw her as a crazy person. "You can’t let fear hold you down! Take charge! Make the move and conquer!” Raising the blade Onyxia hid her face. "She isn’t property to control, she's a beautiful person." Lowering the blade the nineteen year old prayed that her conversation wasn’t heard. As she got closed she blinked a little. "Hey Ciri, how's it going?" Slightly nervous as she was praying Ciri didn’t hear her half of the conversation.

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:19 pm

l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Onyxia l Item/s ➤: Sword

The girl was thrown off guard when she heard her name, and her sword was met with the pole of the training dummy. Quickly dropping her sword to avoid her hand from stinging, Ciri looked to see who called her name. It was the girl she had met not to long ago. Oh hey, Onyxia~ Kneeling down, Ciri picked her sword up and put it back into its sheath. What’s up? she asked with a smile and a tilt of the head.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:58 pm
{Onyxia}{Morrison}
Mood: Indifferent / Present: OnyxiaGear: Street cloths and sword / With: Bellona And Ciri

User Image

"Don’t just stand there and gawk, speak or kiss her already!" The Goddess spoke to Onyxia. Looking up she wanted to smack the voice. "Shut up!" It was spoken between teeth before she looked back to Ciri. "Not crazy... I came down here to train, saw you and was just wondering if you’d like to join me." A tinge of red at the last comment. "But...um...errrr." Cursing the Goddess mentally for adding to the fluster. "Do you.... want to hang out sometime?"

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:49 pm

l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Onyxia l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri blinked when the girl suddenly said shut up, and she arched her brow. Is she... ok? the girl thought to herself as she watched Onyxia try to pick up the pieces. Waiting till the girl regained herself, Ciri shifted her weight on her heels and nodded at the girls request. Haha sure I would love to train with you, that is if you think you can keep up with me a slight grin appeared on her face, and Ciri started to walk to grab another sword for the girl to train with. Hang out? Sure I wouldn’t mind that~ Ciri replied as she walked back with another sword.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Ghost_Rios

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas