Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claire-de-la-Lune

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:47 am
Hey there.
I'm Barbara, 15 years old and from Denmark.
I've always been raised to believe that people have free will. Advices are fine, but no taking control over someone else's life. That's why I think every women has the right to choose when to have a child and when not to.

I do karate ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:37 am
I'm Douglas a 20 year old who lives in the united states [PA]

I am pro-choice because its their body and their choice.

Population is getting out of hand as well so I feel the earth would be better if it had fewer people.

I am a Moderate Democrat leaning towards Liberal, who is also an Agnostic Theist.  

Inclined

Allatu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:06 pm
hi my name is Ken and think a womens body is her own thing to do what she wants with i cant tell her otherwise neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:36 pm
Oi! My name is Pierce
I'm 19 and am either in Long Beach (Home) Torrance (school) or Anaheim (work) California
I believe in three things; Liberty Equality and Unity
As such the right to control one's body is an essential right for all genders. Not only that, but there are certain situations in which certain children should not be brought into. I'm an Agnostic Universalist and think that all religions have both valid parts and parts that are complete BS, so shut up and keep it to yourself! stressed
Cheers
The End  

DarkVice

La Sabre

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:03 pm
Hi, my name is Kat.
I'm 20 and I live in Texas.

I'm pro-choice because I believe that if you don't agree with abortion then you shouldn't have one but you shouldn't force your beliefs on others.

Plus I'm not sure if I want to have kids. Other peoples little demon spawns tend to irritate me too much. Plus when I have to be near a family with small children at a restaraunt or something it makes me anxious and squirm. And then there's the whole thing with baby drool/spit/whatever. A couple little kids I know are ok and make me think about having children of my own someday so I'm not sure if I will or won't. I still have plenty of time to decide.

I'm an art undecided major leaning towards Art History and probably a double minor in Women's studies and French (but I'm trying to get out of the French thing). And I'm pretty much the only agnostic, liberal, vegetarian hippy in Texas. Or at least, that I know of.

And I like the Beatles. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:38 pm
Hello! I'm DivineFeline, and I'm an 18 year old Canadian. I joined because, well, I'm pro-choice. I really don't understand why anyone would be anything else, but then again I've always believed in "live and let live".  

+the_pink_blueberry+

Fran Salaska

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:53 am
Hey, I'm Rinaqa. I'm sixteen, living in England, attending our own version of college (which I think is like the last two years of high school). I used to be pro-life but I'm very open-minded, and after realising how stupid my reasons for being pro-life were I switched to pro-choice. I wouldn't get an abortion personally unless my life were in danger, but I think every other woman has the right to decide what she wants to do.

My favourite band is Queen, and I love a variety of music (although my favourites are rock and classical). I'm agnostic, believe that euthanasia should be legal (although that's another story) and I also enjoy highland dancing.

<3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:18 pm
Hello, my name is Shatari. I'm a Dungeons and Dragons nut who has a collection of 40+ books, 2000+ miniatures, and hundreds of hours of playing experience (mainly as a player, but I'm DMing a lot recently). I'm 24 years old, I'm working towards a teaching degree, and I follow a Cherokee based Spiritual path. I'm also a Cherokee by birth. ^.^

I'm pro-choice because my religion and my personal views have nothing against abortion. Thus since I really don't have any reason to be against it, I see nothing wrong with giving women the right to choose what they do with their bodies. I personally endorse the use of dual birth control to render the need null, of course. 3nodding  

Shatari

IzzietheGreat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:33 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:17 pm
hello, i'm dan. i attend coe college in cedar rapids iowa. i'm pro choice, because there are far too many factors to be considered for me to possibly make a blanket statement about the morality of abortion. when it comes down to it, this is an option that women have and will continue to take and then misogynists need to stfu while the rest of us let women choose to be barefoot in the kitchen pregnant or live whatever other life they want.  

rasagan

Vampire Mistic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:38 pm
hi om cathi im 17 and im pro-choice becuz its not right to force someone to do something becuz another person doesnt agree.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:37 pm

Treacherous Desire

Jazzberry

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:28 am
bonjour. i'm a registered democrat fighting my way through community college. i'm a little insane. i've always been pro-choice, but i had to act on it in november when i found out i was pregnant. i aborted and know it was the right thing to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:55 pm

IzzietheGreat

xenerayx

Versatile Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:59 pm
'Ello. My name is Danielle. I'm 20 years old and live in New York. I am Pro-Choice because I am in control of my own body, I make the choices about my body and I think every person is entitled to that right.
User ImageUser Image

Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games