Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:16 pm
OoC: Whew, sorry all, been real busy with work and college. My interest in this rpg is pretty much gone. X| Sorry. Penguin and whoever he chooses will be in charge from now on. Hope you all have fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:20 pm
::OCC:I've been busy with schoolwork.::  

Weis Voltlin

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:06 pm
|_Amari_
OoC: Whew, sorry all, been real busy with work and college. My interest in this rpg is pretty much gone. X| Sorry. Penguin and whoever he chooses will be in charge from now on. Hope you all have fun.

OOC: awww, sorry to hear that you're leaving. I wonder if anyone will continue this rp or it'll be dead..>.<  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:28 am
It'll probably die out, like it is now. Xp Oh well, atleast I got some cool friends out of it. ( Just realized no one's talked to me since )

..YOU GUYS SUCK!

I kid.

Well, the rp was fun while it lasted.  

|_Amari_

Shureika

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:42 am
Lu Shi
|_Amari_

OOC: awww, sorry to hear that you're leaving. I wonder if anyone will continue this rp or it'll be dead..>.<

True.Same here.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:13 pm
But if members are still interested, you all have my permission to make a new thread, continuing or making a spin-off of this idea. And if you do, I'd be happy to join. ( since I'm more active now. )  

|_Amari_

Shimaru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:55 am
nooo!! i was just about to join!! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:53 pm
|_Amari_
But if members are still interested, you all have my permission to make a new thread, continuing or making a spin-off of this idea. And if you do, I'd be happy to join. ( since I'm more active now. )
Oh really? That sounds nice. ^^ I hope someone does, I'm becoming more busy lately. >.<  

Lu Shi

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:17 pm
Lu Shi
|_Amari_
Oh really? That sounds nice. ^^ I hope someone does, I'm becoming more busy lately. >.<

That is the exact reason I had to leave. College, work, working out ( kisses arms ) and choosing other interests. =/  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:25 pm
Hunter nin: black tiger
Name: mizunosei kage ( essence of water shadow)
clan. mizunosei (water essence clan)
Unqiueness: my unqiueness is to make water out of thin air for my jitsu
Name: mizunosei kage ( essence of water shadow)
Hunter Name: blue tiger
Cloak color: black

Apperance: she has purple eyes, dark blue hair. she has a scar going around her right ankle. her normal clothes are a blue tube top with mesh over her top 1/2 she wears a black mini skirt with black shorts under neath, she also has banges going up her left leg and right arm. her hair is up in a high pony tail.

Unqiueness?: kage is from a hidden clan that lives in water not many people know its there. at the age of 4 her parents where killed by the nine tailed fox demond. her gradmother trained her to use her ablities.
kage is skilled in taijitsu and ninjitsu. kage's grandmother is now dead and she lives alone. some times she is cold hearted but other times she is willing to help if needed.

mizuhosei

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:37 am
( In a desperate attamept to keep the thread alive )

..Bump?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:21 am
Oi, so this RPG is dying out? Should I even bother to apply now or what?  

Raikage Arashi

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:28 am
Yeah, it's pretty much dead. Sorry. But there's a new rpg thread near the top of the page, try that. v_<;

( I need to be more active. )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:09 pm
scream scream scream HEY U KNOW WAT THIS WAS THE KOOLEST RPG EVER OK THIS GULID WAS WAYYYY KOOLER WITH THIS THREAD LETS SEE IF ANY OF THE ORINGAL PPL CAN COME BACK AND MAKE A NEW ONE OK SOO LETS SEE IF THAT CAN HAPPEN ANYONE THAT CAN HELP PLZ DO!!  

Razoru

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:51 am
razorkaiser
scream scream scream HEY U KNOW WAT THIS WAS THE KOOLEST RPG EVER OK THIS GULID WAS WAYYYY KOOLER WITH THIS THREAD LETS SEE IF ANY OF THE ORINGAL PPL CAN COME BACK AND MAKE A NEW ONE OK SOO LETS SEE IF THAT CAN HAPPEN ANYONE THAT CAN HELP PLZ DO!!
The RP is (somewhat) alive, check the joined Rp, silly.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff