Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jinx_shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:22 pm
I'm kami, seventeen and my birthday is June the 8th. I live in TN  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:21 pm
Hello My name is Drew I am 13 and love Harry potter. JK Rowling is my favorite author. I have read all of the HP books she has written so far i cant wait for the next one. I like to read, play computer, and play basketball. I just wanted to introduce myself. Tata for now!  

Engineer of Destruction

Vixell

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:08 am
Hi my name is Rin (actually that's just my rp character's name but I'll just stick with that name anyways sweatdrop ) and I am 12 (well, my rp "Rin" is). I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!! *Ahem* Yes, and I can't wait for the seventh book to come out. J.K. Rowling says she going to kil 2 MORE PEOPLE!!! (If it's Ron and Hermione, I'll kill ninja ) Hehe... Or maybe just maim horribly. Well that's me, the horrible maiming but otherwise loving Gryffindor (as far as you know ninja )

~Rin (NOT RINOMA!!! scream )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:18 pm
*stumbles in* Well, hi there! My name is Abby! I am 17 and I love Harry Potter. I have read all the books way to many times! They are falling apart crying ! But I still read them!

They are my favorite series...EVER!!!! 3nodding

So yes...yes. Bye then!

-Abby!  

DivineBlindSoul

yellis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:04 pm
Hi my names ellie im from the uk and ive been a fan of harry potter for about 6 years, my favourite characters are: fred and george weasley and professor snape.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:50 am
heyy im blackluck, but black for short. im 15 and ive read every book thousands of times and is a big fan of harry potter! like everyone else, i cant wait for the next book. i h8d it when j k rowling killed off sirius!! gonk  

blackluck14

cutefawn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:12 am
My name is Keri. I love harry potter so much heart , I have read all the books and have watched the movies a hundred times, even read the books probably like 3 times each sweatdrop . Thanks for the add to this guild. hehe  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:34 am
Hi
Im Akyria and Im 13 I also think Daniel Radcliffe is the hottest thing since sliced bread!!! domokun  

akyria-chan

Honney-senpai

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:17 pm
Hi I'm Honney-senpai and I like H.P. and Almost all anime's  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:41 am
HALLO.
YOU CAN QUITE OBVIOUSLY READ MY NAME, AND YOU CAN JUST CALL ME ION FOR SHORT. I'M 15 YEARS OLD AND HARRY POTTER IS LIKE CRACK FOR ME.

Homosexual Microwave

build it better

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:51 pm
hi i am orangescale1 my real name is jeff. i live in the us. i am 13 years old. i will try to post when i can  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:51 pm
oh and by the way hi wahmbulance dramallama biggrin xd whee *yay*  

build it better

Sapphyre Enchantress

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:30 pm
Well, let's just say I am an adult and I have read ALL the books (that are out of course) and own the movies. LOVE the series!!!!!

Thank you for allowing me to join your guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:13 pm
HEY biggrin my name is Noel and im a big fan of Harry Potter(obviasly)
so I just wanna say hi and if theres a Hp RP(haha) then I REALLY want to join it!!!!!!!!!!!  

White Winged Angel Valen

Captain Purpleheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:09 pm
I'm Lemon...yeah...harry potter....i love harry potter...  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff