Reply Naruto Guild
The Naruto Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beautiful3ulogy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:26 pm
Reki smiled when she saw how Ribbin's eyes had lit up when Yondaime spoke of making dinner plans. She too, was a bit hungry from the journey and she couldn't wait till she had something other than dry bread to eat. "What a nice place!" she said as she looked around. She quickly noticed and jumped onto the big, comfortable-looking bed with sheets that had a nice, flowery smell. She didn't care who was looking at her laugh crazily and rolling around in the bed sheets because it has been so long since she had a bed to sleep in.
Reki had sensed that Yondaime was suspicious of them and was about to speak to Ribbin when she saw Tonton, who was on the floor, still shocked from the series of events that occured in the short time she had met her new owner. Before Yondaime left the house, Reki stopped him and asked, "Do you think you have anything for Tonton to chew on. The poor piggy looks starved..."

OOC: i was wondering.. does Reki look like me? because Ribbin is Ribbin?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:33 pm
double post..  

beautiful3ulogy

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:48 pm
OOC: Reki looks like whatever you want her to look like. Ribbin looks like Ribbin because Ribbin is so great and I love to RP with him.

IC: Ribbin tossed a piece of jerky to Tonton. He had kept the jerky with him for emergencies, or else he would have ate it all up. Yondaime left for whatever reason he had and Ribbin instantly turned to the bed. He walked over to it and fell forward into it. "Wake me up when Yondaime comes back." He started snoring soon after he spoke.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:11 pm
OOC: omg, i just clicked post and they said i wasn't signed in... gonk stupid gaia.. *whapscomputer* i'll just do another one then...

IC: Reki frowned when she saw Ribbin hogging the bed. "Geez, if you're gonna sleep like that, why don't you take a shower first? The bed smelt good too." She took out her marker and was about to draw on his face when she noticed that Tonton had not taken a single bite out of the beef jerky. She ruffled Ribbin's green hair softly then turned to Tonton. "What's the matter girl? You don't like the food?" she asked. "Yea, it has probably been in his pocket for sometime but its better than no food, right?" Reki quickly glanced at Ribbin before kneeling down beside Tonton. "I tell you what, I'll go take a shower right now, and when I'm done, we can go to the town and find you better food. How does that sound?" Tonton blinked, then grunted in agreement and Reki went to take her shower.
After drying her hair with the scented towels provided in the bathroom and putting on a fresh new set of clothing, Reki took Tonton out and began exploring the village.  

beautiful3ulogy

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:11 am
Ribbin tossed and turned in his sleep. He may have been moving around alot in his sleep. But he was definetly enjoying it....for the moment.

OOC: Randomness! It's 3 in the morning at my place and I'm a little intoxicated from the effects of my party. J-manny go to sleep now. nitenite.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:45 am
Can i be Zabuza?  

Arnathor

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:33 am
[img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/panda-shinobi/panda-shinobi1.bmp[/img][/IMG] isnt that awesome i did it myself  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:41 am
*whaps Ribbin with paper fan* you're giving 2 lines to work with? mra... go sleep, wake up and write me more gonk  

beautiful3ulogy

Arnathor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:31 pm
I wanna be Hatake Kakashi. i look like him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:49 pm
you'll have to ask ribbin or someone in charge... he'll get back to you on that kay?

Merry Birthday Ribbin !!! whee

millionchuuspourvous!!  

beautiful3ulogy

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:21 pm
Arnathor
I wanna be Hitake Kakashi. i look like him.

That's Hatake Kakashi. And yes you can be him I guess, as long as you make up your mind about you wanna be.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:31 pm
Awesome.
I'll play Akimichi Chouji =D  

DoomPie

Carmen Delanto

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:31 pm
i'll be jiraiya!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:46 pm
Has anyone taken shikamaru?I'm to lazy to chick if anyone already has.  

Copy Ninja

Copy Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:48 pm
Geebus...I'm trying to get my avvi to look like Kakashi,my sig is Zabuza,and I want to roleplay as Shikamaru...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff