Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:12 pm

alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
Dark was still mad that he would ever think of something like that taking place between the two of them

"well we might as well go to sleep since it's late and i can barely move"
*callapses where he is*"again please forgive me for what isaid"

Dark waves her paw in attempt to wave off the topic "watever, but before i go to sleep im going to scan around the bushes, i feel as though we are being watched" dark gets up and walks around and she was right, a white wolf was in the woods "angel is that you" angel was already the size of a 2 yr old wolf, she acted like it to, b/c of her development powers, she was able to grow faster

"i lost sight of thar kal and dad, and i heard wolves in the woods and so i went to them and i found you, wat are you doing here?"
Dark did not know how to explain wat had happend so she said..."um i went to talk with suicho"
"can i stay with you"
"of course" the 2 wolves walk back over to suicho
"suicho, i dont know if u met angel yet, but this is, well Angel, my daughter"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:15 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
Dark was still mad that he would ever think of something like that taking place between the two of them

Dark waves her paw in attempt to wave off the topic "watever, but before i go to sleep im going to scan around the bushes, i feel as though we are being watched" dark gets up and walks around and she was right, a white wolf was in the woods "angel is that you" angel was already the size of a 2 yr old wolf, she acted like it to, b/c of her development powers, she was able to grow faster

"i lost sight of thar kal and dad, and i heard wolves in the woods and so i went to them and i found you, wat are you doing here?"
Dark did not know how to explain wat had happend so she said..."um i went to talk with suicho"
"can i stay with you"
"i'm happy to meet you, angel"*taps into darks mind*' am i still in demon form'

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:19 pm

alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124

"can i stay with you"

dark just smiles and says in her mind "yes but dont worry she is used to seeing demon wolves, i mean she is one"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:21 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124

"can i stay with you"

dark just smiles and says in her mind "yes but dont worry she is used to seeing demon wolves, i mean she is one"
'well i'm sure the others aren't'*goes down to wolf form*

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:22 pm

alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124

"can i stay with you"

Dark says aloud "should we stay here for the night or shall we travel somewhere else?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:24 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124

"can i stay with you"

Dark says aloud "should we stay here for the night or shall we travel somewhere else?"

Let's stay here ill go find some berries " and at that angel took off in search for some berries for dark, Suicho and herself to eat

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:29 pm

Dark_wolf124
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124

"can i stay with you"

Let's stay here ill go find some berries " and at that angel took off in search for some berries for dark, Suicho and herself to eat
"the child has spoken"*shuicho said**kurama walks into a berrie patch and sees a beautiful white wolf collecting berries. he slowly approaches, hoping the wolf doesn't smell him*((this is my new rpc))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:29 pm

Angel was wandering around the dark forest
"thank god i can see in the dark, otherwise i'd get lost" angel said to herself

Dark_wolf124

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:32 pm

Dark_wolf124

((put ur new rpc in a different color then black))
Angel caught a qucki sniff of another wolf between the berries she was collecting, she was scared that he would be dangerous
"whose there? who ever you are reveal urself!!" Angel was not sure if that was wat she wanted, she thought if she slowly walked out of the berry patch she could escape and warn her mother and Suicho
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:34 pm

Dark_wolf124
Dark_wolf124

Angel caught a qucki sniff of another wolf between the berries she was collecting, she was scared that he would be dangerous
"whose there? who ever you are reveal urself!!" Angel was not sure if that was wat she wanted, she thought if she slowly walked out of the berry patch she could escape and warn her mother and Suicho
*kurama walks slowly out of the bushes, with his ears down and tail between his legs*

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:36 pm

alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
Dark_wolf124

*kurama walks slowly out of the bushes, with his ears down and tail between his legs*

Noticing that this wolf was more afraid of her then she was of him, she started circling him "who are you and y weer u spying on me?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:38 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
Dark_wolf124

Noticing that this wolf was more afraid of her then she was of him, she started circling him "who are you and y weer u spying on me?"
"i am kurama, i was here for the berries but i saw you and i was amazed at your beauty"*kurama said trying not to make eye contact*

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:40 pm

alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
Dark_wolf124

"i am kurama, i was here for the berries but i saw you and i was amazed at your beauty"*kurama said trying not to make eye contact*

Angel was very flatterd by his respons and noticed he would not look at her, so using her white wings she put it under his muzzle and lifted it so that they would make eye contact "hi im Angel"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:42 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
Dark_wolf124

Angel was very flatterd by his respons and noticed he would not look at her, so using her white wings she put it under his muzzle and lifted it so that they would make contact "hi im Angel"
*kurama smiled*"i'm glad that i'm not the only one with wings, and i can see why your called angel"

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:44 pm

alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

Angel was very flatterd by his respons and noticed he would not look at her, so using her white wings she put it under his muzzle and lifted it so that they would make contact "hi im Angel"
*kurama smiled*"i'm glad that i'm not the only one with wings, and i can see why your called angel"

Angel moved her wing and blushed "well i shoud go, um would you like to come with me back to where im staying for the night? or we could find a cave to stay in since it's so late now.."
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games