Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:46 pm
^ Looks like a naughty X-mas present!!!!

<> I, amazingly, haven't yelled I think any phrases in public.... ok... maybe a few but they've all been Sailor Moon's.... ^_^;; I couldn't see myself yelling Star Maker's attack phrase... not in the least. I'd be too embarrassed....(Yet I can yell about magic tiaras.... I think I'm psychotic....no?)

V Ok... say senshi really exsist... Once you consider all the details that are involved (the fighting, training, responsibility, and gods knows what else).... would you willing choose to become a senshi? I know that you're technically born for the role but if you had a choice would you really become a senshi.....Think for this one if you would... being a senshi/Guardian isn't half as fun as they make it seem....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:16 am
^hey there cutie

<> do i still get to wear a pleated mini-skirt? xd just kidding. Seriously, not really, it looks pretty painful and time-consuming, i mean, i dont feel like being reincarnated every year, that doesn't sound very fun...

V There's alot of other magical girl animes out there, so...
1. which one's your fav. (other than Sailor Moon)
2. Do you spot any resemblences of that show to SM?  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:31 pm
kawaiibunny3
^hey there cutie

<> do i still get to wear a pleated mini-skirt? xd just kidding. Seriously, not really, it looks pretty painful and time-consuming, i mean, i dont feel like being reincarnated every year, that doesn't sound very fun...

V There's alot of other magical girl animes out there, so...
1. which one's your fav. (other than Sailor Moon)
2. Do you spot any resemblences of that show to SM?

^ Awwe... thank you... Love the hat!

<> It's really a toss up here... I love so many! Manga wise I'm a really big Yuu Watase fan so I love Fushigi Yuugi... and yes Miaka does tend to act allot like Usagi... other than that.... not really any other resemblance besides the whole being based off of mythology and the having a group of people fighting with/for you...

Anime wise? I really don't know...I know it doesn't really count as an anime... but W.I.T.C.H. reminds me of Sailor Moon.... Five main "Guardians" using the four elements plus Quintessence/soul? Sound familiar? Plus the main characters love interest, got brainwashed by the bad guys too.... lol

Also... don't you mean every life? They dont' get reincarnated every year...just every time they die. Which doesn't seem like such a big deal to me... Though I do agree about it being painful and rather time consuming... I mean just training alone can take years to fully master powers and.... yeah.

V I repeat her question name another show (anime, manga, or both) that reminds you of sailor moon....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:49 am
^ Hime-chan!! I've missed you!! I hope your holidays went fantazmo - I had a good xmas, busy busy. Oh, and do you like the picture of me in my Buffy hoodie!? I freaking love that hoodie... whee

<> Card Captors Sakura!!!!! I love that girl and all of her pretty cards!! Whee!

v Have you seen the new SM manga revisioned copies that came out last year-ish, the 18 vol + Sailor V manga were squished down into 12 manga books (plus 2 V), i freaking love the new SM artwork on it - don't you wish Naoko would release a new '7th' artbook of all of her new drawings cry I do...  

User_8572

sailormercury1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:00 am
^^likes buffy^^

<>No and Yes, such pretty drawing. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:13 pm
Kawaki
^ Hime-chan!! I've missed you!! I hope your holidays went fantazmo - I had a good xmas, busy busy. Oh, and do you like the picture of me in my Buffy hoodie!? I freaking love that hoodie... whee

<> Card Captors Sakura!!!!! I love that girl and all of her pretty cards!! Whee!

v Have you seen the new SM manga revisioned copies that came out last year-ish, the 18 vol + Sailor V manga were squished down into 12 manga books (plus 2 V), i freaking love the new SM artwork on it - don't you wish Naoko would release a new '7th' artbook of all of her new drawings cry I do...

^ Kawa... you're soo hot if you put up a pic of you wearing a paper bag I'd think it was fantastic. ^_~ But yes... love the hoodie. I'm more of a Charmed fan myself though. and my Holidays were fine.

<> Yes, I have wallpapers made out of them.... they're gorgy.... I wish she'd add on to the series personally.....it died out waaay to soon for my taste.

V New add on to the series.... yes or no and give good thought out reasons!  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:42 am
^*pokes at the shiny star*

<> well...i for one like how it ended. there's not much else to write about i think...(well, about Usagi anyway)

people say that they should do a series about Chibi-usa and the amazon senshi, but i dont think so...cause (1) the whole point of the maho shoujo genre is about a normal girl's spiritual evolution to becoming a better person, Chibi-usa already had her progression in the SuperS series (which in the anime world, was the least popular of the 5) and (2) spin-offs like that usually flop and are painful to watch, and that is definitly the LAST thing i want anything from the Sailor Moon franchise to do.

maybe a collection of mini-comics i would be more accepting of, but nothing too serious.

V picture yourself in the S series. ok, Hotaru is possesed by this evil being that will destroy the world. which side would you agree with?

the Outer Senshi who want to kill her for the greater good or the Inner Senshi who believe that everything will work out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:37 am
^ Hello lil Cute Bunny Chan!!

<> Dude, as bitchy as it sounds - I'd have to be with the Outters... sometimes you have to sacrifice someone to save millions, and I'm sure (as she proved in the finale of S) that she doesn't have a problem offing herself so I'm sure she wouldn't protest - she is the emo one of the senshi and all...
But seriously, everybody dies, some die for nothing but she would die for something.

v At the end of SuperS/beginning of StarS, after Nehelenia had done all that drama and crap to poor Usagi... would you have been able to forgive the poor lonely queen of the new moon?  

User_8572

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:00 am
Kawaki
^ Hello lil Cute Bunny Chan!!

<> Dude, as bitchy as it sounds - I'd have to be with the Outters... sometimes you have to sacrifice someone to save millions, and I'm sure (as she proved in the finale of S) that she doesn't have a problem offing herself so I'm sure she wouldn't protest - she is the emo one of the senshi and all...
But seriously, everybody dies, some die for nothing but she would die for something.

v At the end of SuperS/beginning of StarS, after Nehelenia had done all that drama and crap to poor Usagi... would you have been able to forgive the poor lonely queen of the new moon?

^ I see you blue haired one D:

<> I think Nehellenia should've KILLED Usagi really. I mean, I felt bad for the Queen than Usagi. *But..Meh.. I'm evil too.*

V
So, who's hairstyle will you change and why?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:45 pm
^ Is indeed evil.

<> Chibi Usa... Pink hair? Eh....seriously that's just ew. And why the cone shaped bun? It brings to mind that cone shaped bra thing that Madonna wore years ago. *shudder*

V Change any one senshi's color scheme. (Obviously I'd change Chibi Moon's)  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:36 am
Hime_Tsuki
^ Is indeed evil.

<> Chibi Usa... Pink hair? Eh....seriously that's just ew. And why the cone shaped bun? It brings to mind that cone shaped bra thing that Madonna wore years ago. *shudder*

V Change any one senshi's color scheme. (Obviously I'd change Chibi Moon's)

^ hello! I guess u have something against the color pink....(i like pink hair, have you seen how gorgeous Utena looks in it)

<> anyway, um, i'm one of those people where i've seen Sailor Moon for so long any other color looks totally wierd in my head.

but probably one of the outer senshi, maybe Pluto, but only to change the brown bows to maroon.

V Today (Jan. 6th) is Hotaru's birthday! whee let's only ask Hotaru questions, ok?
Do you think Hotaru are (or going to be)---just friends, a couple, Chibiusa will be w/ Helios and Hotaru will be in a one-sided love, just friends w/ couple tendencies xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:09 pm
^No I like pink just fine actually... Chibi's just too pink that's all.

<> As my birthday was the fifth and I'm as much a Capricorn as Hotaru.... I think she'll move on. She and Chibi will become just really close friends.

V was it too cliche making the senshi of destruction gothie/emoish?  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:58 am
^aw, it was your birthday on Friday? HAPPY LATE-BIRTHDAY! heart

<> yeah, just a little. but it's not like there are any other goth senshi (unless u count Pluto, but i dont) so atleast she's original in that sense.

all my goth-y, emo-y, punk-y friends love Sailor Saturn (or Pluto) sweatdrop so i guess it was good marketing atleast

V in the anime, what do you think happened to the Amazoness Quartet. I mean, in the last episode, they just kinda ride off into the sunset...and nothing is ever said about them being C-usa's future sailor team.

(lol, probably the same place the 4 sisters from the R season went to)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:57 am
^ I love Pink hair TOO! Maybe not on Chibi-usa as much as everyone else in any anmie...

<> I was SO upset when the Amazoness Quartet (in the anime) just STAYED the Amazoness Quartet instead of the future Sailor Quartet!!?? I mean WHY NOT make them cool a** senshi, that would've been SO awesome... plus we maybe could've seen them fight at the end of StarS too if so... stupid anime making poor decisions to add/not add things from the ORIGINAL manga story line... stressed

v Which senshi would've made the cutest boy?  

User_8572

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:11 pm
^one cool guy

<> of course the obvious choice is Haruka, however...hm..other than her...Hotaru would make an adorable emo boy, but i'm gonna say Setsuna would make a goregous guy (i like guys w/ tan skin)

V Which Senshi would most likely be a "Legend of Zelda" fan ( xd I'm obbsessed w/ my Twilight Princess game)  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games