Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:35 am
I picked up some wood with Seto along to help, still in my thoughts a peice of wood got stuck in my finger. " Ow..damn." I whisper to myself picking it out with my teeth.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:52 am
"You alright?" Seto asks, actually paying some attention. "I mean about everything. I wouldn't leave my family either, but Luna might be right, that's just because it's so small."

Meanwhile Yugi and Anzu are snuggling down in a sleeping bag, and Joey is doing likewise. I wait, keeping watch over them and clearing the small fire pit.
"Man... if only I had remembered food..." I dug in my bookbag, sure that it would have something in one of the side pockets. All my gaming things were in the makeup case packed in one and in the other was a bag of somewhat battered Marshmellows.
"Can't wait till they get back." I smiled.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:57 am
I smile seeing him paying attention, but it still didnt help the thoughts in my head about leaving my family. " i dont know if Im ok...my cousin is like my brother, never seeing him again is..too har dot think of. Sure talking to him is great, its something..but never seeing him again..I dunno if I could bare that, not even including my parents..itd be hard not to see them too." I reply sitting on a log setting the wood down. " But seeing Mokuba wanting me to go, seeing that people would be happy if I did tag along makes this harder.." I reply thinking that Mokuba was the only one of the characters who wanted me to come along.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:04 am
"It would be nice if you did come. Mokuba would have someone to hang around with, and he has precious few friends as it is... besides, Luna would have someone to talk to until she gets a better handle on Japanese... that is the English for my language right?" Seto paused to ask.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:09 am
" Yeah it is..and thats some of the reasons I want to go, heck, seems like the only two. Besides my career choice and duel monsters..but I just dont know if all of that is worth never seeing my family again..It's just so hard..I dunno.." I reply just lookign forward again. In ways hoping Seto too wanted me to go, not to mention the others. Though figuring he wouldnt say it I was pretty sure by how helping to convince me and suggesting it before the ride home. But MOkuba was the most on my mind since I knew he wanted me to go.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:15 am
"Well... I don't know... it's hard to leave good family behind. I... I wouldn't do it, even though as hypocritical as I'm being saying this, I want you to come along. Besides, with Luna around, someone's got to be nice to Joey. She knows her insults though." Seto smirked. "Wonder where she learned them..."
"But we should get back. She's probably shivering and bug eaten by now, and everyone else is probably sleeping." Seto said.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:19 am
I nod standing up with a decent pile of wood, " Well what do you mean by hypocritical? How are you being so? " I ask as were walking back. " And..you think theres a way to bring my family with..just mom dad and Robert?.." I ask kind of hopeful. If I explained I was sure theyd be on the next flight to Canada and we could leave from the airport. " Or anyway I could see them someday?..sorry for all the questions..just trying to find a more simple way to all of this." I reply looking at him while I asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:36 am
"Well, I mean, I would never leave my brother, yet here I am asking you to leave your close family, even though I wouldn't. Besides, I'm actually fairly sure I can create some sort of dimensional protal. Like a Star Gate, only better." Seto smiles, carrying back an armload of wood and tinder.
"You're back! I thought you got lost or something." I comment. "I have marshmellows."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:40 am
I smile thinking there might just be away to make this work. " Yeah, if only we had crackers and chocolate we could make smores. " I reply with a smile setting the wood down. " But marshmellows will be fine alone. " I reply. Though I myself didnt like them, it was food and I was hungry so I'd manage. But I was still thinking of a way to bring my folks and cousin along. But if I could just find a way to visit, that would be fine, then maybe someday theyd join me. But even with the thoughts in my head I seemed to have become more happy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:01 am
"Seto, you devilish creature!" I exclaim starting the fire going and giggling. "You cheered her up didn't you? Even with your terrible kissing technique, you managed it!"
"What? Luna, do you- are you accusing me of..." he paused for the word. "Of cheating on you?"
"Well, kind of, but not in a bad way. Besides, I ship you with almost everybody anyway. I'm not worried." I smirk. "And I trust you well enough. Plus, I like girls too, so you know what that means?"
"Er... no?" Seto replies.
"It means that I am an integral part of every man's dirty little fantasy, mind you, I'm not a kogaru, I don't have a school uniform." I giggle, having managed to start the fire. Seto chokes and blushes.
"You're very... uh... foward aren't you?" He asks.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:22 am
I just giggle with slight blush, " Well, he did'nt do that, he just talked me out of it, you know being sad. But he did'nt do anything besides that. " I explain sitll blushing but keeping ground in telling you he didnt do that. Mokuba yawned being awake since we got back. " Besides..was'nt sure if you guys were official, people still date others to find out you know. " Mokuba said stretching looking at me with a grin. " Well nothing happend and morning sleepy head, hope you'll sleep tonight. " I reply with a smile. " I think I will." Mokuba replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:35 am
"We have marshmellows." I smile happily and offer them. "And a fire on which to roast marsmellows."
"They aren't going to enjoy taking watches, but they're going to half to." Seto motions towards the three sleeping forms.
"Ya... I know... But there are marshmellows. Everybody likes those. 'Cept for Inu, what with the look I'm getting." I smile.
"I don't think I've ever roasted marshmellows before..." Seto comments, following along with what I'm doing.
"They're good this way." I smile. "Or do you mean that like the line girls give in bars about not knowing how to play pool just for an excuse to have physical contact?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:05 pm
I smile laughing a little at Lunas comment. " I'm not all that tired, I could stay up for them. I'll sleep tomorrow wherever I may be. " I reply sticking a marshmellow on the stick. " You guys can do it too, I'll just do it for them. " I reply.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:20 pm
"Well, we certainly can't be left alone. There would be a lot less watching getting done and then there would be a horror movie scene or something." I smirk, adjusting Seto's marshmellow so that it doesn't catch fire.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:30 pm
" I suppose. " I reply. Mokuba got a marshmellow putting it on a stick as well. He was still wondering if I wa going to come with, but he decided not to ask so not to push it on me.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff