Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:12 am

Fyerluna
Set0Kaiba

Duke opened his eyes, when he noticed the warm body he was touching moved away from him.
When he saw Joey rolling away, he knew he had been dreaming up loud again.
He placed an arm roundJoey's waist, and lay his head on Joey's.
".. you awake?" he asked, nibbling Joey's earlobe.

Joey sniffled. He wanted to bat Duke away, but the other was so comforting, and being so sweet... He nodded, still choked up.

"You had a bad dream? Ihad a freaky dream... You know, I dreamed about this girl called Sarissa. She broke up with me, because I said your name in my sleep." Duke said, with a big smile on his face.
"Actually I broke up with her because she had dandruff, but Joey doesn't need to know that..."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:16 am

Blackhearted Red Rose
Blackhearted Red Rose
Can I be Serenity?

Please let me know if I can be Serenity.

Nevermid that.
Bye!

o~( .n_n. )~o

Friendly Fatcat

9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Champion 300

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:19 am

"Uhhh...." Honda faltered. He didn't want to say, 'I'll tell you when you're older,' because he used to hate it when people said that to him. Besides the boy was about the same age as he was, so it really didn't make any sense. It wasn't Malik's fault that he was sheltered. "Well..." Honda said very quietly, below even a whisper, "you know how sometimes when you wake up at night, your bed is kinda wet--only you didn't go to the bathroom? uh.. well, that happends because you ejaculate in your sleep. You don't mean to, the muscles are just relaxed and um.. yeah... when you're horny thats like when you're...uh... when you have this insane drive inside you that makes you want to have...it...with the other person..." Honda said. He didn't understand why he felt so odd about explaining all of this to Malik, <"But he has to know eventually...">
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:21 am

"... What did you say?" Malik said, looking as if he really tried to hear whatever Honda said.
"I saw your mouth move, but I couldn't hear a single word of what you said."

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:30 am

Yami remained standing by the door for a moment. He could immagine the scene play out in his mind. . He could picture Mokuba comming into the room, chattering away about nothing in particular, and then perhaps leaving small tokens that Seto had overlooked. Perhaps he had refilled his coffee, and Seto didn't notice because he was too wrapped up in his work. It wasn't that Seto was a bad brother, he was just a very busy person. Yami knew that he cared deeply for his younger sibling, expressed it in his own special way.

This situation was having Yami begin to think about the relationship between he and Seto. He walked the few paces and sat down softly in front of Seto. "I have one more question..." he said, tipping the boy's chin in order to look into his eyes. "What are we to eachother now?" He asked. He knew it was somewhat off topic, but he had to know. He remembered a time when Anzu had just gotten her heart broken. She had said something like, "Thats what I get for thinking that he actually cared... I guess I should remember that just because a person shares a special moment with you--doesn't necessarilly mean that they're in love with you." The moment(s) he had shared with Seto recently were more than special to him--but, he didn't want to make the same mistake that Yuugi's friend had.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:08 am

"I don't think I can answer that in here. This place is confuzing me to dang much. I think we should have quite a chat when we're home again."

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:12 am

Honda sighed. "What your sister meant was that she was thanking Odion for sharing an experience with her. The experience made her feel good, thats all. Having sex is different between guys and girls, and guys and guys though. Girls can't do it with eachother," he added. "What happends with girls and guys is that the guy puts his manhood in a girls...womanhood, I suppose... Then, they get even more horny, because it feels good. Then, the guy ejaculates into the girl's womanhood." he explained. "So, people can't really GIVE you sex, its an action--not an object."
Set0Kaiba
"... What did you say?" Malik said, looking as if he really tried to hear whatever Honda said.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:22 am

"Oh.... I see... so it doesn't matter who does it with who? " Malik pondered for a moment. "Can a father give his son that action?"
Miss Chloie
Honda sighed. "What your sister meant was that she was thanking Odion for sharing an experience with her. The experience made her feel good, thats all. Having sex is different between guys and girls, and guys and guys though. Girls can't do it with eachother," he added. "What happends with girls and guys is that the guy puts his manhood in a girls...womanhood, I suppose... Then, they get even more horny, because it feels good. Then, the guy ejaculates into the girl's womanhood." he explained. "So, people can't really GIVE you sex, its an action--not an object."
Set0Kaiba

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:25 am

"Ah..." Yami said slowly, "I see..." Again, though, Yami couldn't help but think, <"That is, again, of course... If we do ever get home."> Yami sighed slightly. This place was confusing him too. He couldn't help but parallel it to his past. It seemed to him, that the more that he tried to make sense of things, the more perplexing things became. He didn't want to think anymore. His body, having slept without his mind, was completely relaxed, but he couldn't help but feel a throbbing in his mind. Nevertheless, he couldn't restrain himself. He wanted to know so badly the answers to everything. So that he could finally understand. Yet--everything seemed to be just beyond his grasp. Even here, with nothing of the outside world hindering him, he was trapped in an endless cycle of answers bringing him more questions.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:34 am

"I suppose so..." Honda said, finding it to be an odd question, "I mean... it's a little different, but it's possible..."
Set0Kaiba
"Oh.... I see... so it doesn't matter who does it with who? " Malik pondered for a moment. "Can a father give his son that action?"

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:56 am

"I know what you're thinking. I hope we get home soon." Seto said nodding.
Miss Chloie
"Ah..." Yami said slowly, "I see..." Again, though, Yami couldn't help but think, <"That is, again, of course... If we do ever get home."> Yami sighed slightly. This place was confusing him too. He couldn't help but parallel it to his past. It seemed to him, that the more that he tried to make sense of things, the more perplexing things became. He didn't want to think anymore. His body, having slept without his mind, was completely relaxed, but he couldn't help but feel a throbbing in his mind. Nevertheless, he couldn't restrain himself. He wanted to know so badly the answers to everything. So that he could finally understand. Yet--everything seemed to be just beyond his grasp. Even here, with nothing of the outside world hindering him, he was trapped in an endless cycle of answers bringing him more questions.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:57 am

"Yeah... it would be weird if my father would do impossible things with me, right?" Malik said, smiling. "And erm. is it supposed to hurt?"
Miss Chloie
"I suppose so..." Honda said, finding it to be an odd question, "I mean... it's a little different, but it's possible..."
Set0Kaiba

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:28 am

"Yea...a..a..h..." Honda said slowly, fully curious as to why Malik was asking this peculier string of questions.

--

Yami glanced back into Seto's eyes and nodded his head softly, "We haven't even met the people who invited us here. I tried to leave earlier," he confessed, "but I got absolutely nowhere. This place is like a labrynth."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:51 am

"Oh, alright. One last question; Do you have any clue what Ishizu meant when she said my father shouldn't have done that to me if it isn't weird?"

(LOL it sure is some freaky labyrinth)
"I first thought it was Pegasus, but when I saw it had nothing to do with dueling, I changed my mind. I sure hope he's not going to keep it a secret for much longer; I'm bursting with curiosity. By the way, I think we should head back to the rest. I'm afraid the personmay be up to doing something gross and homofetish-like. He made us, Mokuba, Joey, Duke and Malik do weird stuff... I'm sure these things wouldn't have happened if we didn't show up..."
Seto got up and walked towards the door.
He opened it, walked out and.. froze.
"Yami...? I think you should see this..."

Blackhearted Red Rose changed her mind, because she's my rl sister and she didn't know she was supposed to read what the others were doing before she could post lol. She's too dag lazy XD

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:56 am

Honda was starting to get an idea, but he wasn't exactly sure. It would explain the reason why Malik seemed to have an issue with sexual contact. Nevertheless, he said, "No...I'm not sure...do you?"
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games