Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Funniest attempts at insults Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_underworks

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:14 pm
ohh ive got one... once my brother called me a son of a b***h...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:47 am
XWraith_LordX
Howling Maggot
What the hell?! My former-friend, Corey, attempted another insult! He called me, first of all, at 3 in the morning!!! I fell out of bed and stumbled to the phone, answered it, and said, "What the ********? It's 3 in the morning, you woke me up, b*****d!" I tend to be cranky... in the morning... I'm not a morning person at all. Anyway, he's like, "Hey, it's the time where all the demons come out. You gonna summon any?" I was like, "Uhh... no." and then hung up. rolleyes Damn b*****d...
What a jerk.

How'd this problem start again? confused

I... don't even know. He got a girlfriend, and apparently she didn't want him talking to me or something, and now he;s just being a d**k.  

Twisted Maggot

the_underworks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:39 pm
I've got one!!!
I once dated this girl and her ex was always on my case. So one day he asked me "so hows my old stuff". I replied "its great, after 2 inches in its all new".  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:47 pm
the_underworks
I've got one!!!
I once dated this girl and her ex was always on my case. So one day he asked me "so hows my old stuff". I replied "its great, after 2 inches in its all new".

I don't get it... confused

Well, I just got one now. Apparently there's a forward message going around, and here's what it says:

"FWD:FWD:FWD: carleigh [insert last name] (me) is an emo psycho b***h. she puts curses on ppl and slits her wrists. if u thnk shes retarded forward this to everyone or she just might put a curse on you."

What the ********?! I don't slit my wrists, I don't perform witchcraft, I'm not a psychobitch, and this person is stupid! scream  

Twisted Maggot

the_underworks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:50 pm
Howling Maggot
the_underworks
I've got one!!!

I don't get it... confused

Well, I just got one now. Apparently there's a forward message going around, and here's what it says:

"FWD:FWD:FWD: carleigh [insert last name] (me) is an emo psycho b***h. she puts curses on ppl and slits her wrists. if u thnk shes retarded forward this to everyone or she just might put a curse on you."

What the ********?! I don't slit my wrists, I don't perform witchcraft, I'm not a psychobitch, and this person is stupid! scream
the old stuff is his ex's v****a  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:54 pm
eek
Oh... erm... I'm very sorry I asked... ninja  

Twisted Maggot

the_underworks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:17 pm
In college, this hockey player was getting drunk at this party. Very annoying and cocky. Dissing me, calling me a zombie and then saying I was too scared to take him on in a fist fight, well he swiftly (so swiftly in fact most of the people in the place didn't even notice there was a fight) got knocked out cold with two well placed punches. I have to admit i don't know if it was the alcohol or the punches what knocked him out, but he was indeed on the floor bleeding.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:22 pm
the_underworks
In college, this hockey player was getting drunk at this party. Very annoying and cocky. Dissing me, calling me a zombie and then saying I was too scared to take him on in a fist fight, well he swiftly (so swiftly in fact most of the people in the place didn't even notice there was a fight) got knocked out cold with two well placed punches. I have to admit i don't know if it was the alcohol or the punches what knocked him out, but he was indeed on the floor bleeding.

Hahaha, don't you love when that happens? xD

Yesterday, people in school kept calling me emo, and pretending to slit their wrists, and one of them happened to be a real a*****e... stare He kept saying things like, "******** you, screw you, I'm smarter than you (which made me laugh. He can't even spell photosynthesis, and his IQ is that of a toddler's), I'm taller than you," and stupid s**t like that. Well, he wasn't laughing anymore when he was on the floor after I kneed him, gave him a bloody nose, and bit his arm. 3nodding  

Twisted Maggot

the_underworks

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:59 am
Twisted Maggot
the_underworks

Yesterday, people in school kept calling me emo, and pretending to slit their wrists, and one of them happened to be a real a*****e... stare He kept saying things like, "******** you, screw you, I'm smarter than you (which made me laugh. He can't even spell photosynthesis, and his IQ is that of a toddler's), I'm taller than you," and stupid s**t like that. Well, he wasn't laughing anymore when he was on the floor after I kneed him, gave him a bloody nose, and bit his arm. 3nodding
YES 1-0 for the freaks who dress in black!

Although I have to admit i hate resorting to violence. I personally believe there are other ways to deal with these kinds of chavs.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:15 am
No-body has ever really tried to insult me, I've always been fairly well-liked. That and it's really hard to say or do anything that annoys me.

Like this one time, on a non-uniform day at college, someone thought it would be oh-so-funny to throw white paint at me. It got the back and sleeves of the shirt the shirt I was wearing. Next time they saw it, I'd added more paint and a bunch or transfers etc on to it so it looked fairly cool. They thought they'd ruined it, I just thanked them for the idea.

I once got told that it wasn't Halloween, I just turned around and told the person that maybe they should go change out of what they were wearing then  

broken_joker

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:19 am
the_underworks
Twisted Maggot
the_underworks

Although I have to admit i hate resorting to violence. I personally believe there are other ways to deal with these kinds of chavs.

I have anger problems, so I really don't think before I act. And then I usually regret resulting in violence. God, I hate that... >_>  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:15 pm
Twisted Maggot
the_underworks
Twisted Maggot
the_underworks

I have anger problems, so I really don't think before I act. And then I usually regret resulting in violence. God, I hate that... >_>

I have to say, I don't think I ever hurt someone out of anger.  

the_underworks

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:24 pm
the_underworks
Twisted Maggot
the_underworks
Twisted Maggot
the_underworks

I have to say, I don't think I ever hurt someone out of anger.
I've done it before, but only accidentaly. I would be angry and end up hurting them when I didn't mean to do it. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:37 pm
In my opinion, violence is perfectly acceptable when defending yourself, whether it be by words or fists.  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

the_underworks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:06 pm
Digital Malevolence
In my opinion, violence is perfectly acceptable when defending yourself, whether it be by words or fists.
I agree completely with you, I just find defending ones self with words is more civilized, crafty and cutting. Although in some situations you have to resort to solutions as primitive as the one offending you.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff