Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
FF7 Modified! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Story?
Cool!!
87%
 87%  [ 27 ]
Wait couldn't we get in trouble?
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
I'm keeping my character to myself...
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
It's just FF7 All over again right?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 31

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:53 pm
Ermak Lorde
Zakai-tan
Yeah, classes and homework can make it hard to get time in...I haven't found much time to finish my second chibi comic on dA or anything else*sighs*

....also, it really sucks that they're gone. I know what that's like ^^;
O.o.... ditto... almost exactly what he said... the chibi comic and classes and everything.

jeeze.... steal the words right outta my mouth why don't ya?! xp xd rolleyes

Wah! I'm sorry!!!!

Classes make it rough, though. Especially since my pen keeps dying, so I can't go over anything with it >_< I was able to finish most of it while sitting on the pc today, though mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:27 pm
Zakai-tan
Ermak Lorde
Zakai-tan
Yeah, classes and homework can make it hard to get time in...I haven't found much time to finish my second chibi comic on dA or anything else*sighs*

O.o.... ditto... almost exactly what he said... the chibi comic and classes and everything.

Wah! I'm sorry!!!!

Classes make it rough, though. Especially since my pen keeps dying, so I can't go over anything with it >_< I was able to finish most of it while sitting on the pc today, though mrgreen

Meh don't oppologize, great minds think alike... or something like that right??... I hate it when penz die... xp  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:34 pm
Ermak Lorde
Zakai-tan
Ermak Lorde
Zakai-tan

Wah! I'm sorry!!!!

Meh don't oppologize, great minds think alike... or something like that right??... I hate it when penz die... xp

Something, yes. My appologizingness is being influenced by RPing =_=

As for my pen, it dies a lot. It's pretty crappy, considering it's so cheap. It gets the job done, though, and it will serve me until I either get a tablet thingy or more expensive stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:37 pm
i got a chance to try the copic multiliners recently
they're good (they're e-chan's) whee  

anime_babe88

JenovasWitness

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:40 pm
I've used Caligraphy pens. Both the kind which are like markers (I own a few) and the ones with nibs that you dip in ink. I'm rather fond of the pointed nibs, because they outline things really well, as long as you don't press too hard, getting it caught on the paper, and use it on scratch paper a lot first so that you don't get blotches. I also learned not to outline things first and then color them with colored ink, because if the ink is water based it smudges. It actually turned out really cool after I went with it, though. I made it look like stained glass.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:53 am
ever tried taking a nib tip putting a heavy dose of ink and then pointing a straw at the tip? if you point it at the paper and then blow it makes a blood spatter effect! xd xd

I have a couple different caligraphic type pens... I have ones that are auto-fill with ink installed, one that has a changable nib and comes with a bottle of ink to dip... and then there's my quill.... my favorite, bright red feather with a copper/brass nib tip, fine point! and I have colored and metallic inks for that one! xd  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

JenovasWitness

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:08 pm
Sounds fun. I've used mettalic paints to accent calligraphy, but mettalic ink sounds interesting.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:42 pm
I found it at Barnes & Noble... it was the AladinE brand! I have silver and gold, but I think they had a bronze color too and I think my purple and blue are mettalic as well..  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:40 am
I'm going to work on Seisui next and I'm hoping to have a chance to color Deyn for you guys within the next few days!! xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:14 pm
Whoo!!! DEYN!!! heart heart heart  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:32 pm
yes, I have the base colors down... black, purple, silver, and of course flesh! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:20 pm
What the heck... I'll post him with the base colors... so you guys can see what my piccys look like BEFORE I've shaded them! biggrin
User Image  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:32 pm
SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *glomps* xd xd heart heart heart User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:51 pm
so.... does silver and purple-blue go you think?

xd xd xd  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:53 pm
whoops... got distracted...

Saerenna
So like a Moomba/Moogle? You can't even mix the names because i just ends up being Moomba and Moogle again, LOL!! Unless you go for Moomle. Or Moogba... LOL. Well, whatever it is, it should be cute and have three antennas...or something like that, LOL. -.-

so we are working on our cute fluffy... or weird little creature inhabitants! what should our world's equivalant of a Moogle/Moomba be?  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff