Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!
Introductions ~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demographic fun!
female - 15 years old or younger
24%
 24%  [ 102 ]
female - 16 to 20 years old
21%
 21%  [ 87 ]
female - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 29 ]
male - 15 years old or younger
16%
 16%  [ 69 ]
male - 16 to 20 years old
22%
 22%  [ 92 ]
male - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 409

Lhunari

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:44 pm
Alias of choice: Raven
Naruto Knowledge: almost all episodes
Favorite character(s): Kakashi!!
Anything else you'd like to share: nothing domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Alias of choice: bok choi
Naruto Knowledge:...hmmm i haven't watched or read it all...but it seems as if i know a lot of them... at least that's what my Naruto fan friend says ...
Favourite character(s): kakashi 4laugh
Anything else you'd like to share: >_> no.  

bok_choi

notmineaasfasfadfd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:23 pm
Alias of choice: Haruko.
Naruto knowledge: All the manga, all the anime. ~that's currently out~
Favourite character(s): Itachi, Gaara, and Zabuza.
Anything else you'd like to share: I'm an artist, play electric guitar and violin, sing in my band~we rule~, and like to fight------ALOT--------... biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:00 am
Alias of choice: Lowell Levasseur (Lowell for shoty)
Naruto Knowledge: what I dont know, I can find out
Favorite character(s): HAKU!!!!!! i also love Neji, Temari, Hinata, Kiba, Shino, Itachi, Orochimaru, Kabuto, Gaara, and Ino.
Anything else you'd like to share: Im not good at using punctuation in my posts! sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
Im questing for some stuff, link in siggy.
Im also an artist and will do avatar pictures for 1000g if you are from a guild I am in. It's worth it. Profuts go to my quest. Examples:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/Fluffy-Erutis/1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/Fluffy-Erutis/10.jpg
PM me to see original image

This is an example of my really bad computer colouring skills:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/Fluffy-Erutis/afterfin.jpg
Original picture is NOT mine
Another computer thing:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/Fluffy-Erutis/angry5.gif

I can colour in colour pencil, or prisma markers.
I will have a mini-shop soon

I think that's all  

LowellLevasseur

[Solid]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:04 am
User Image

Meh profile as a Ninja cool  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:43 pm
My friends sometimes call me fullmetal.
i am 13
I have seen every epi to date.
My favorite characters are gaara, Sasuke,Itachi,neli and kakashi. Oh and where can oyu gat the headbands for your Avi?  

BlackSharingan03

Shimane Tsukiko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:37 am
Alias of choice: Anko ( my nickname is An & ko is a common girls name ending)
Naruto Knowledge: EVERYHING ASK ME ANYTHING
Favorite character(s): OROCHIMARU_KUN AND ANKO
Anything else you'd like to share: OROCHIMARU MARU WOULD ROCK MY SOCKS OFF IF I WAS WEARING ANY!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:33 am
Alias of choice: Kat
Naruto Knowledge: A whole bunch!!! I know more than my older sis does and she was the one who got me interested in "Naruto"
Favorite character(s): SHINO AND LEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart
Anything else you'd like to share: ... I'll get back to you on that. sweatdrop  

Kitkat583

Crazy_Fox007

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:38 pm
Alias: "Ryudo"
Naruto Knowledge: Up to Part 4 of Japanese subbed/dubbed Naruto, and from Shonen Jump manga (and I've actually played the Ps2 port games too)
Favorite Characters (in order): Kakashi Sensi, Naruto, Jiryia (Lustful Immortal! ^^), Hinata, and Orochimaru.
Anything else I'd want to share: Where on Gaia can you get stuff to make you're avvi. look like Kakashi? Cause he's really badass! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:52 am
Alias: Yuki
Naruto Knowledge: Been keeping up with the manga chapters that appear in Shonen Jump. Have watch all of the Naruto episodes on toonami.
Favorite Characters (in order): Sasuke, Haku, Gaara, Sasuke's brother(Blanking on the name)
Anything else I'd want to share: Gaia's awsome! Glad to be in this huge guild. Trying to save up for a Ninja headband

Yukikyo

What the Pho

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:59 am
alias: Drake
Naruto knowledge: Toonami episodes.....Japanese episodes here and there
Favorite Characters: Sasuke, zaku, ino, neji, gaara
Anything else: I like naruto parodies  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:11 pm
Alias of choice::
Shadow

... ninja

Naruto Knowledge::
Honestly, I don't watch the Japanese Versions. I can't download them, so, yeah...
But I'm reading Manga Scans, going to Fan Sites, and manged to watch a few Japanese Episodes to not turn into a Naruto Dub Fan. ^^
But I pride myself in knowing more then my classmates and most people who watch Dubs. Then again... most ofmy classmates have never heard of Naruto... sweatdrop

Favorite character(s):: Sasuke, Haku, Shikamaru, Itachi, Hinata... too many to name!

Anything else you'd like to share::
Err... that I'm an Uchiha Fan-Girl. Heheh... yeah... ^^;;;
But, I listen to the Soundtrack all the time, watched all the Ending Themes, Beginning Themes, and such.

Shadow_Arrow

Emikane

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:59 pm
Alias of choice: Emikane or Emi ^_^
Naruto Knowledge: iv been reading/watching naruto for more than three years 4laugh
Favorite character(s): ITACHI! kakashi & gaara
Anything else you'd like to share: umm i dont no. sweatdrop 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:51 pm
Alias of choice: Ismaru
Naruto Knowledge: I know a little more then the Manga is up to. I can get the information I need from a friend who knows much more then me.
Favorite character(s): Rock Lee, Naruto, Kakashi, Sauske, and Hinata.
Anything else you'd like to share: I enjoy watching Jutsu clips and finding new ones. I enjoy RPing, but have not for a while.  

Ismaru the Windsoul

rasagan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:12 pm
Shinobi-A.G.

Favorite character(s): Wayy to many to count but I could guess it would be a close tie for first between: KAkashi, Negi, Garra, Shikamaru, Jiraiya (WOOT To ALL PERVERTED SENNIN ^ ^), and Zabuza

'hey dan, ya ever seen somebody take out ten guys - with his teeth?' i really can't dispute that the guy is a bad a**.

ok, so i don't have a preferred alias. i use so many. now if i was better at coming up with them on the fly i'd be one great ninja. seriously though, my name's dan, but any of my screennames or just my avatar name are fine. in fact, if it's clear you are talking to me and you aren't being a jerk i might even respond to 'hey, you' or '********'
sorry, btw if the language offends. haven't gone through much of the guild yet.

i'm afraid my knowledge is limited to the first 50 episodes and a few spoilers from my brother and friends. i'm currently working on the acquisition of the rest, but i have a simple minded computer.

so far, i'd have to say hinata is my favorite character. she's such a good person and she's changed because of someone she admires, if you don't want to call her affection for naruto love. she has naruto's knack for not knowing when to stay down. and, finally she's one of the few anime characters i've ever actually called cute.

i said it in my application and i stand by it, i love ramen. i could actually go for some right now, being a poor college student back in the dorms before the cafeteria opens for the semester isn't so much fun. i guess i'll have to figure out something to munch on soon. o, and i want a head protector.  
Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games