Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:36 pm
Heart noticed he was leaning on her and she ducked and scooted to the side to see if he could catch his balance or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:37 pm
Wolfs Heart
Heart noticed he was leaning on her and she ducked and scooted to the side to see if he could catch his balance or not.
He stumbled and nearly fell over but caught himself at the last second.  

skypheonix

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:39 pm
"Uh-huh, so you're alright then?" She nuzzled him and sat down looked at the lake. Watching the water ripple.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:41 pm
Wolfs Heart
"Uh-huh, so you're alright then?" She nuzzled him and sat down looked at the lake. Watching the water ripple.
He wrapped his neck around hers smiling. "Yeah."  

skypheonix

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:45 pm
Heart pushed him a little bit and walked over to the lake, she looked back at sky as in gesturing him to follow her if he wanted.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:47 pm
Wolfs Heart
Heart pushed him a little bit and walked over to the lake, she looked back at sky as in gesturing him to follow her if he wanted.
He stumbled for a moment before following after her.  

skypheonix

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:07 pm
drave let out a long reverberating howl that traveled to the tip of the mountain to the lake and across into the forest beond and through the planes on the otherside.
"as i sit here waiting i think this may be a mistake coming back to see her, i think to myself when i sleep that she has a better alpha now."drave says to the wind.
"heart i hope you will forgive me for telling him this, sky if you can here me i need to talk with you, and your pack." again he says this to the wind for if heart is anything like he thinks she is she will have picked someone with a speacial talent like hers  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:11 pm
sits next to thwe den entrance waiting for heart and sky to arive.
"where are you heart, sky, if you need to contact me you know what to do  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:22 pm
Star prodded around the place, unsure of what to do. It had been quite a while since she last saw Heart and Sky, and so aimlessly wandered near the dens. She looked more carefully at her surroundings and was surprised to see where she had wandered to. The dens? But I try to avoid them...Oh well. She gave a wolf shrug, and stopped abruptedly in her tracks when an unfamiliar wolf scent caught her attention. Star stealithy made her way there and hid behind a tree. But she allowed enough noise to be noticed by the newcomer, as to prevent unnecessary surprises.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:33 pm
as he was sitting there he picked up the sent, a female...
*howl*
he spoke to the bushes because he did not know where she was.
"who is there, dont hide yourself i am not going to hurt you unless you hurt me first, and as i am a dire wolf that may be very bad for you((two and a half times the size of a normal wolf))"
"i am drave and you name"  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:38 pm
Great. Another male who's first reaction to a stranger is to fight them. Star took a deep breath to prepare herself first before stepping out of the shadow of the tree she hid behind. She calmly sat down on her haunches and looked at him with irredescent blue eyes. "Oh, I don't know. Afterall, you really don't know anything about me. There's an advantage to that. But nevertheless, I didn't come here for a fight. I'm Star. Nice to meet you. Now is there anything I can help you with? Because you don't seem to be apart of our pack."

((Sorry, Gaia wasn't working for me for a while. >.<))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:42 pm
"that may be true that i am not a part of your pack but i know heart so is that good enough for you, and i was not preparing to fight i was interested in you."
he says as he lays down on the ground watching her and her icy blue pools for eyes  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:47 pm
Her tail twitched slightly as she heard his comment about knowing Heart, but she made up her mind as to how to treat him. She closed her eyes for a moment as if thinking. "I see...I guess that's good enough. A friend of Heart's a friend of mine. But wait...what did you just say? Interested? You just met me! I doubt Heart had mentioned me to you. So is there something I can do for you that you are interested in, or something else?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:56 pm
"no i just sense a deep knoghledge about the world from the way you treet others and you eyes tell of a beutifull young wolf going on a journey to find herself thats all sorry i have to go..." walks back into the forest and dissapears...

OOC: yah i have to go its 10:56pm here and i gtg to bed i gtg up in the morning at about 5:00am so see you sunday  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:06 pm
Star gave a quiet snuff of disbelief. "About the world, perhaps a bit. About beings, the same, since I can tell already that your words are dripping with honey. They sound a bit made up as well, no offense." She gave a small, wolfish laugh and nods. "A pleasure to meet you then, Drave. No need to apologize. Goodbye." She smiled and when he was out of sight, she shook her head and grinned. "That was quite funny actually. And enjoyable." She shrugged and laid down at the entrance of the dens and closed her eyes.

((Okay.You're...two hours ahead. Cool. I feel sorry for you too. 5:00am...I could never do that. Lol. Sweet dreams! ^_^))  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games