Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:53 pm
Heart shook her head childishly and laid down. Lightly resting on her belly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:54 pm
Sits down and keeps scratching Star behind the ear rubbing Heart on the belly. "Nothing."  

skypheonix

gothic_rain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:57 pm
Kaiser felt is brothers disappointment.
"Whats wrong" Kaiser asked then saw his face.
"You didnt! Synge we barely know anyone here and we cannot go around asking that question. You get to know them first and see what happens" Kaiser told Synge.

Synge did not look at Kaiser  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:59 pm
Star frowned at Sky. "I hate it when you do that. Seems like you don't trust us anymore or you don't take me as your good friend. You always keep everything to yourself. It's not healthy. But you're the alpha. I will not question you." Star rested her head on his knee but looked away from him, out into the distance at nothing in particular.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:01 pm
gothic_rain
Kaiser felt is brothers disappointment.
"Whats wrong" Kaiser asked then saw his face.
"You didnt! Synge we barely know anyone here and we cannot go around asking that question. You get to know them first and see what happens" Kaiser told Synge.

Synge did not look at Kaiser

Star winced and lowered her head. She really didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. She whimpered softly. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:02 pm
He looked down at her. "I'm sorry it's just, the reason i've been gone, it's put a lot on me."  

skypheonix

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:04 pm
Heart looked at Sky and perked her ears towards him, she was silent as she watched Star talking to Sky and the other wolf. She sighed as she listened to all of them and she placed her head on top of her paw. Just staring at them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:05 pm
skypheonix
He looked down at her. "I'm sorry it's just, the reason i've been gone, it's put a lot on me."

Star looked at him understandingly and decided not to reply. But she lifted up her head and licked his cheek reassuringly.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

skypheonix

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:05 pm
Wolfs Heart
Heart looked at Sky and perked her ears towards him, she was silent as she watched Star talking to Sky and the other wolf.
He noticed her movements and looked at her. "Whats wrong?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:06 pm
Synge nooded.
"Its ok. Kaiser has a point. I was just afraid of being alone forever and that you are an amazing female"

Kaiser put his paw on his brothers shoulder.
"You will find someone"  

gothic_rain

skypheonix

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:06 pm
Angel_Fantasy
skypheonix

Star looked at him understandingly and decided not to reply. But she lifted up her head and licked his cheek reassuringly.
He smiled and scratched her chin.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:07 pm
"It's nothing... that really matters..." she said shyly as she lifted her head up and looked at him. Her eyes winced at the fact that he was still shaded by his cloak.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:08 pm
He looked up and smiled slightly, a slight curve of his lips. "You want the hood off eh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:10 pm
Star looked at Synge sympathetically. "Thank you. And I truly am sorry. I hope you'll find someone much better than me soon. And don't worry. Everyone has that same thought once or twice in their life." She smiled warmly at him and licked his muzzle. "But we can still be good friends!"

Star wagged her tail again. She leaned over and nuzzled Heart. Smiling, she curled up beside them and fell asleep.

((Night guys! Sweet dreams! ^__^))  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:11 pm
Heart smiled at Star and nuzzled her. Heart turned back to Sky and nodded her head as her smile widened.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games