Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:38 am
slighter
slighter started walking around her carefully "i am knowone of importance" he said has he keeped walking arund her
* sitting down wayches him walk around her purple eyes glinting in the dim light* you do not seem like a nobody  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:40 am
he titlts his eahd again "what do you mean?"  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:41 am
slighter
he titlts his eahd again "what do you mean?"
*looks at him* once again who are you?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:42 am
"slighter why do you pick on the younge ones..."

*he said from the spot he ways laying at*

"you know they are filled with curiouse energy and they will likly attack anything that moves... so why do you provoke them into such behaviore...?"

*he says as he finally gets up and starts to walk twords them, bareing his teeth and shaking his head slighty*  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:43 am
slighter looks aroudn him then back at her "i am slighter and that is all you need to know" he said has he walked over to the lake and started laping up the water  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:44 am
Tim_Sscoville

"you know they are filled with curiouse energy and they will likly attack anything that moves... so why do you provoke them into such behaviore...?"

*he says as he finally gets up and starts to walk twords them, bareing his teeth and shaking his head slighty*
*glancing over at you*I did not ask for your imput *she snapped baring her teeth  

Aubrianna

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:46 am
Aubrianna
Tim_Sscoville

*glancing over at you*I did not ask for your imput *she snapped baring her teeth
I can fend for myself* a growl escaping her lips* i have had to do it fo r a long time....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:47 am
slighter looked over at tim and shook his head "because i like to provoke people" he said has he looked around at his surrounding and noticed a small rabit hopping around near the lake  

Slighter
Captain

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:48 am
((go look at my profile so you know what and who your talking too...pg.2 heart posted it for me ))

*as he got to the two wolves he sat down towering over them by 3 feet to the tip of his head... he looked at them both with cold ghost blue eyes*

"why do you speak to me like this have i harmed you in some way i havent even really been introduced properly..."

*he says as he shifts his wieght and lays down with a dull thud...*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:49 am
slighter smirked has he turned around and started following the rabbit  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:53 am
Tim_Sscoville
((go look at my profile so you know what and who your talking too...pg.2 heart posted it for me ))

*as he got to the two wolves he sat down towering over them by 3 feet to the tip of his head... he looked at them both with cold ghost blue eyes*

"why do you speak to me like this have i harmed you in some way i havent even really been introduced properly..."

*he says as he shifts his wieght and lays down with a dull thud...*
((( i have read all of the profiles but yours i snot in there)))*eyes you quietly*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:56 am
once slighter caught the rabbit he ripped the head off and looked over at larka "you seem hungry?" he said has he dropped it infront of her  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:58 am
slighter
once slighter caught the rabbit he ripped the head off and looked over at larka "you seem hungry?" he said has he dropped it infront of her
* looks between slighter and the rabbit the cautiously lowering herhead to rip the meat ,the warm blood filling her mouth gratefully never taking her eyes off of him*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:59 am
slighter smilled and turned around "so, where you from?" he asked her he sat down a few yards away from her once again  

Slighter
Captain

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:01 pm
((i said it was on the second page my guild name is drave raventail...))

"what are you looking at me like that for"

*he says as closes his eyes while he layed there listeingin to his suroundings practising an old habit he used to perform when he would hunt alone...*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games