Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
QUEENSLAND || Pineappleian fun!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:06 am
Elerina
DNA_Guru

Elerina
Egypt and Sumeria mostly. although i would like to learn about the asian states in more detail and Central/South America as well

Mmm, ok. I don't really like Egypt or Mesopotamia. I'm a Mediterannean sort of guy. XD
I'm a big fan of Japanese History on the topic of Asia. ninja
XD unfortunaetly i was never able to access asian history at my school...my history teacher was an old bat who did nothing other than the canon Egypt, Rome and Greece. but now i have a book that tells me all the Central/South american myths and legends...

My History teacher knows everything about Greece from the Dorian Invasions of 1200BC to the Battle of Leuctra and a little beyond. He's a bloddy nutter when it comes to Greece. That's all he teaches the senior classes. Apparently Rome is too hard. xp
I've taken on Japanese History as a just a personal interest. I just do alot of research on it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:08 am
Elerina
Chemical_Kitten
Corbin DeSeer
Dont look at me, i have enough trouble with buses..or a vehicle IM in control of xd ..not that its ever legal when i drive..there are always casualties...0.0
I have enough trouble with buses too... hence why my mom drives me to and from everywhere... I can't drive... I have a learners licence, but I'm a terrible driver... I've only been on the road once and all I did was go around a roundabout for half an hour... sweatdrop
wow that's worse than me... i learnt how to drive when dad forced me to drive to my maths tutor's place. and that required driving up a steep, narrow and windy back road up a mountain... i was not impressed...
I'm too scared when I'm on the road... Whenever something happens, I take my feet off the pedels and stall the car... sweatdrop  

Chemical_Kitten

Elerina

Apocalyptic Warrior

27,375 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:09 am
DNA_Guru
Elerina
DNA_Guru

Elerina
Egypt and Sumeria mostly. although i would like to learn about the asian states in more detail and Central/South America as well

Mmm, ok. I don't really like Egypt or Mesopotamia. I'm a Mediterannean sort of guy. XD
XD unfortunaetly i was never able to access asian history at my school...my history teacher was an old bat who did nothing other than the canon Egypt, Rome and Greece. but now i have a book that tells me all the Central/South american myths and legends...

My History teacher knows everything about Greece from the Dorian Invasions of 1200BC to the Battle of Leuctra and a little beyond. He's a bloddy nutter when it comes to Greece. That's all he teaches the senior classes. Apparently Rome is too hard. xp
I've taken on Japanese History as a just a personal interest. I just do alot of research on it. 3nodding
cool.... i wish i could have done that... i just didn't have the resources in sarina to do it...
Rome isn't that hard... well i don't find it to be anyway.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:11 am
Elerina
DNA_Guru
Elerina
DNA_Guru

Elerina

cool.... i wish i could have done that... i just didn't have the resources in sarina to do it...
Rome isn't that hard... well i don't find it to be anyway.

Well from what Mr O said, we'd have to cover all the Gallic campaigns of Caesar and all sorts of other crap like that. It was too long apparently. D:

I had to go all over the country to find the sources I needed for Japanese stuff. I actually had to buy a book in Melbourne. XD  

DNA_Guru
Captain

Elerina

Apocalyptic Warrior

27,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:12 am
Chemical_Kitten
Elerina
Chemical_Kitten
Corbin DeSeer
Dont look at me, i have enough trouble with buses..or a vehicle IM in control of xd ..not that its ever legal when i drive..there are always casualties...0.0
I have enough trouble with buses too... hence why my mom drives me to and from everywhere... I can't drive... I have a learners licence, but I'm a terrible driver... I've only been on the road once and all I did was go around a roundabout for half an hour... sweatdrop
wow that's worse than me... i learnt how to drive when dad forced me to drive to my maths tutor's place. and that required driving up a steep, narrow and windy back road up a mountain... i was not impressed...
I'm too scared when I'm on the road... Whenever something happens, I take my feet off the pedels and stall the car... sweatdrop
i learnt in an automatic, but the car was huge...and i hate driving...hence i still only have a learners permit. i really don't like being put behind the wheel of a family sized car or bigger. it makes me feel like i'm gonna do some really serious damage...even if i don't hit anything...  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:14 am
DNA_Guru

Well from what Mr O said, we'd have to cover all the Gallic campaigns of Caesar and all sorts of other crap like that. It was too long apparently. D:

I had to go all over the country to find the sources I needed for Japanese stuff. I actually had to buy a book in Melbourne. XD
well that's why we didn't have time for anything else...we spent an entire semester on Rome and still only cvered the basics  

Elerina

Apocalyptic Warrior

27,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:16 am
Elerina
DNA_Guru

well that's why we didn't have time for anything else...we spent an entire semester on Rome and still only cvered the basics

Yeah I can imagine.
After a semester...We've covered Sparta, The Persian Wars, and a little of the Peloponnesian War this term. We just have to complete this topic and Xerxes and we're home free. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:19 am
DNA_Guru
Elerina
DNA_Guru

Yeah I can imagine.
After a semester...We've covered Sparta, The Persian Wars, and a little of the Peloponnesian War this term. We just have to complete this topic and Xerxes and we're home free. 3nodding
cool... well i must be off now...i have uni in the moring and i love my sleep to much. g'nite~!  

Elerina

Apocalyptic Warrior

27,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:23 am
Elerina
DNA_Guru
Elerina
DNA_Guru

Yeah I can imagine.
cool... well i must be off now...i have uni in the moring and i love my sleep to much. g'nite~!

Yep yep. No worries, hope I didn't bore you. XD

I might be off too. Night all. 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:28 am
DNA_Guru
Elerina
DNA_Guru
Elerina
DNA_Guru

Yeah I can imagine.

Yep yep. No worries, hope I didn't bore you. XD

I might be off too. Night all. 3nodding heart
you didn't. hope i get to talk to you again...  

Elerina

Apocalyptic Warrior

27,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:31 am
Nighty night and sweet dreams, Elerina 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:58 pm
So... is anyone here?  

Chemical_Kitten

FreakishLime

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:30 pm
Chemical_Kitten
So... is anyone here?

::gnaws::  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:09 am
Chemical_Kitten
So... is anyone here?
No, never... Why would anyone come here?  

Delithraldur

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:41 am
The Del
Chemical_Kitten
So... is anyone here?
No, never... Why would anyone come here?
You're cruel... crying  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games