Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
The Seto Kaiba B-Movie RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:06 am
"It's no problem. I thought you might like it. And don't look at me that way Seto. You know the phrase 'don't sweat the small stuff' right? Well, when you're immortal, lots of stuff gets small in the scope of things. Hundreds of years pass in an eye blink for me. Empires rise, fall and crumble into dust. Just because I'm not concerned about some cute moment doesn't mean you need to look at me like I've gone off the deep end, which by human standards, I have." Jamie commented.
"You're as bad as she is you know that?" Seto said.
"Probably. She'll be here soon anyway. She's got another plan after this little expedition too. Fear it." Jamie smirked and walked away.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:12 am
Mokuba watched her leave, he didnt mind if she wasnt concerned with their moment, at least she let them. The scriptwritter inturupted them like it was nothing or she had the right. At least Jamie was polite enough to wait after Seto broke it off. " I dont think shes as bad as she was Seto.." he replied looking at him finishing his juice.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:43 am
"I suppose you're right. At least she lets things work themselves out... Look, be careful with that okay?" Seto motioned to the bracelet. "You don't know what it does and I don't trust her."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:56 am
Mokuba looked at Seto and then the bracelet. He trusted Jamie, but he wondered if that wasnt a good idea. And that maybe he was being to trusting, but he was sure it was good. He looked back at Seto and nodded, " I will..promise. " he replied.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:03 am
"Good. Now let's go find out what torture she has planned for us now." Seto smiled. "Something about an evil wizard and a knight I believe."
"At least you aren't the princess." he smirked. He was teasing his brother good naturedly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:07 am
" Yeah, thank Kami. " he said with a smile to his brother and a chuckle. " Joey didnt leave me alone about that for a few weeks." he said with another chuckle as they left the kitchen. " I wonder what itll be like to be with Rebecca, I never really got to know her that much. "Mokuba said looking at Seto as they walked.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:27 am
The scriptwriter was talking animatedly with a girl who had oversized glasses and she felt looked very much like Yugi on estrogen.
"Look, I never really got to know you all that well. I'm sorry okay?! It's a B-Movie, you can be OOC!" The scriptwriter was clearly frusterated. "Here. Put this on."
She handed the girl a dress which looked very much like if you moved you would fall over. This was the case. Rebecca did a lot of falling coming back.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:30 am
Mokuba saw Rebecca and smiled waving, " Hows things goign Rebecca? You still like Yugi? " he asked. When he last saw her he got the feeling she did, she was pretty obvious. He walked over to her chuckling at her falling over her dress.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:46 am
"I hate this thing." She said, finally getting to a standing position. "I'm still going to marry Yugi when I grow up."
She smiled proudly. "Even if you have to be the one to go and rescue me. At least I get kidnapped by Kaiba. That's half a fantasy right there."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:02 am
Mokuba chuckled, " Yeah, but instead of me being your knight in shining armor it will be Yugi right? " he asked with a smile. He liked Rebecca, she was a cool friend, he wasnt sure if he liked her that way, but she was a cool person to be around.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:05 am
"Definitely. That'd serve Kaiba right for kidnapping me, probably just to suck my brains out through my nose and add them to the pile he has stored in his creepy basement lab where he sucks all the knowledge out and adds it to his own." Rebecca smiled, not noticing Seto standing behind her, trying not to laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:27 am
Mokuba ws holding his sides in laughter, it was so funny how Seto was right behind her. He lowered it to chuckles but was now looking at his brother behind her.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:36 am
Rebecca turned and to her credit didn't jump or eep. She smiled brightly. "Hi Kaiba."
"I see you know too much, I'll just be removing that brain then." Seto smiled and picked her up, slinging her over his shoulder.
"NO! Put me down you monster! My brain's mine! You can't have it! I don't wanna end up Joey!" Rebecca cried out. "I gotta have brains to marry Yugi!"
Seto doubled up laughing throwing Rebecca who landed on the couch in a flurry of skirts and lace and pink frilly things.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:38 am
Mokuba laughed a little and went over to help Rebecca, " Need a hand? " he asked with a soft smile. After helping her up he turned to his brother with a smile, " Im gonna go get into some better clothes." he said walking off into his trailer.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:00 am
To her credit, the scriptwriter had put Mokuba in something that wouldn't cause him to fall over every step he took. She hadn't even made it so heavy that he couldn't move. However she had taken her inspiration from FFVII and he was now dressed like Cloud, and looking like Zack. She had dressed Seto like Sephiroth. Needless to say, he was too giddy to notice what she had done with his brother.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff