PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:41 am
Do me, do me! =D  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:43 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

ManagerKyoto

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:19 pm
Wellz, yeah very cool. Clean, crisp and simple - but not too simple! It is indeed quite difficult to get an entireley white outfit to look good with the selection of Gaia, because pieces often have different shade colours and it looks odd. But you've done well. It's monotone but still very interesting. Your talent never ceases to amaze.
9.9/10.

Manky - Hoyeah, it's awesome! Triumphant robot overlord you are. Still, you can't leave that freaking bat alone can you? Methinks the impression created by the avatar would be more powerful without it.
9.5/10

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:06 am
EmWah
Manky - Hoyeah, it's awesome! Triumphant robot overlord you are. Still, you can't leave that freaking bat alone can you? Methinks the impression created by the avatar would be more powerful without it.
9.5/10
You mean a little like this?  

ManagerKyoto

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:10 pm
ManagerKyoto
EmWah
9.5/10

Hoyeah baby.

10/10.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:16 pm
EmWah
ManagerKyoto
EmWah
9.5/10

Hoyeah baby.

10/10.

Yay, competition!

Well done Manky. whee  

WellzY
Crew

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:21 pm
Aw Wellz, someone would have to try pretty hard and have amazing concept and design skills to beat your record. Plus your average tops anyone else's by a mile.

Manky may have won this time, but he'll have to lift his game if he want's to become Emwah's avatar champion.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:24 pm
He needs a Rocky-esque montage. pirate  

WellzY
Crew

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:55 am
EmWah
Aw Wellz, someone would have to try pretty hard and have amazing concept and design skills to beat your record. Plus your average tops anyone else's by a mile.

Manky may have won this time, but he'll have to lift his game if he want's to become Emwah's avatar champion.
So, I am gathering you do not want to see that bat again? Do you?  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:57 am
WellzY
He needs a Rocky-esque montage. pirate
I can easy do that. Just make a slide show of my avartars slowly getting better and worse, with The Final Countdown playing in the back ground. *plots*  

ManagerKyoto

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:58 pm
ManagerKyoto
EmWah

So, I am gathering you do not want to see that bat again? Do you?

The bat is good when it works well, but it just doesn't work well with everything. Like with that one where you were gonna club the dog, that was a pretty awesome avatar. So yeah, I can see the bat some more, as long as it is used appropriatley.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:25 am
Rate what I am working on so far. Please.  

ManagerKyoto

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:27 pm
I really like everything except the bow and the puppy. The rest of the outfit looks pretty awesome. But yeah, the bow and puppy just take so much focus, it's hard to realise how fantastic the rest is.

6/10

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:53 pm
Rate away. biggrin

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:45 am
EmWah
I really like everything except the bow and the puppy. The rest of the outfit looks pretty awesome. But yeah, the bow and puppy just take so much focus, it's hard to realise how fantastic the rest is.

6/10
Mwhaha, my plan is working- the head of this one will remain a mystery until the timing is right!  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff