Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:30 pm
Manda watches Tae anxiously. "What do you think? Is it safe to move him? I'm not medical expert...I went with Dracos to help Af Mas once, but all I did was comfort the poor wolf...I don't know the first thing about actual medicine..." She blushes slightly, feeling ashamed, and very useless. She vaguely wondered where the other 'regulars' were, and how they were faring outside the Inn.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:38 pm
Manda_Tifa
Manda watches Tae anxiously. "What do you think? Is it safe to move him? I'm not medical expert...I went with Dracos to help Af Mas once, but all I did was comfort the poor wolf...I don't know the first thing about actual medicine..." She blushes slightly, feeling ashamed, and very useless. She vaguely wondered where the other 'regulars' were, and how they were faring outside the Inn.
Tae frowned softly, "He's fine to move... we just have to be careful doing it. She sighed and gently probed the wound on his shoulders as she shook her head, "It's stuff like this that makes me sad to be an anthro.."  

MellyBean

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:48 pm
MellyBean
Manda_Tifa
Tae frowned softly, "He's fine to move... we just have to be careful doing it. She sighed and gently probed the wound on his shoulders as she shook her head, "It's stuff like this that makes me sad to be an anthro.."
Manda looks at Tae curiously. "Why?" At least you're not hunted like crazy." She looks down, concerned, at Dracos. "How shall we move him? I'm not giant, and neither are you...He's going to be heavy."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:48 pm
(( can u slow down for a bit, I'm trying to reply, but I'm a bit busy and distracted and everytime u post I need to re-write it ))  

Vashyyk

MellyBean

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:50 pm
Manda_Tifa
Manda looks at Tae curiously. "Why?" At least you're not hunted like crazy." She looks down, concerned, at Dracos. "How shall we move him? I'm not giant, and neither are you...He's going to be heavy."
Tae frowns softly, "No, but I am involved in this.. it's unfair and I get this crap at my other job because I hired two shifters..." She nods and moves to the top of Dracos body, "You take feet, I'll take top.."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:51 pm
Vashyyk
(( can u slow down for a bit, I'm trying to reply, but I'm a bit busy and distracted and everytime u post I need to re-write it ))
((Sorry!! sweatdrop ))  

MellyBean

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:58 pm
Manda frowned, thinking. It was horrible that even pure Anthros were being slammed just for being friendly to the Shifters. But she filed that thought in the back of her mind and nodded. She grabbed Dracos' feet and draped his heavy tail over her shoulders, her knees buckling slightly at the weight of him. "Ok....ready?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:00 pm
"Grab the medkit and...."
>Kuro, Kuro!.....<
"...knew this would happen"

Kuro was still laying on the floor, tightly curled in a shaky furrball, in full anthro form words echoced trough his head, but soon he realized he could not make out any other sound, he held his head, growling loudly, even if he only heard himself
-stupid.... BUZZZZ! it's hurting my head... Rrr... my ears!!"

Kuro slowly stood up, almost unaware he still had the gun on his hand, he looked around, blurry sighted, trough the loud buzzing on his ears he could faintly hear... "Dracos... Dracos..."

Kuro hissed loudly, still not hearing himself, he picked up the med kit and slowly scanned the area, not being able to rely on his eyes nor his ears, he followed Dracos's scent, but it seemed disctintly..... diferent? eevrything smelled like powder and smoke right now anyways...

-stupid..... yuo.... damn coward.... protect her? you just curled there crying.... you.. - his inner trtuggle soon ceased, looking at Tae and Manda, he slowly kneeled down, pushing the Medkit to Tae, not expecting an answer, he looked over at Dracos, helpless, trough his red cheekfur, it was hard to tell, but little drops of blood where trickling down from his ears  

Kuro Netsune

MellyBean

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:05 pm
Tae nods and picks up Dracos upper body, wincing softly from the wieght of him. She moves as quick as she can and sets him down in a spot clear of litter of the attack. She smiles softly at Kuro when he pushes the med kit at her and opens it, taking out some bandages and quickly working, a small frown creasing her muzzle..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:06 pm
Cade murmured and stirred on the staircase. "I- I'm ok... I ca... can..." trying to get up he slipped and caught himself down the stairs. Leaning up on the stairs with his left hand he held his shoulder with his right, covered in blood he moaned as he slipped in and out of conciousness.

(( I'm setting up a router so I'll be slow ))  

Vashyyk

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:07 pm
Manda glanced at Kuro. "Kuro!!! Are you alright???" She almost dropped her half of Dracos when she smelled the blood on him. Her eyes focused on him and she saw the blood. "Kuro!! Are you ok? Can you hear? If you can, can you help us???" She tried to gesture to Dracos' heavy body, but she was afraid to move her hands for fear of losing a very unstable grip. This attack was just too much. As soon as she knew everone was alright, she was just going to curl up into a little ball and hide.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:23 pm
OOC: I was trying to think of a nice, graceful way to leave....but I'm so tired, I can't think of anyway out!!! So this'll have to do!!!

BIC: Manda and Tae managed to push, pull, lug, and shove poor Dracos' broken and shattered body back into the Inn, Kuro tagging a long behind dragging the medkit. After seeing that Dracos was safe, Manda nuzzled him gently. "Get better soon..." She then scritched Tae and Kuro affectionately. "I'm real sorry guys, but I don't think my legs will hold me another minute. Good night all, and be careful!" With that, she morphed into Feral mode and trotted up the stairs, her tail held limp, ears back. She was halfway up them, when a light murmur caught her ears. >Someone look after Cade. He doesn't look so well either.< She had never felt so tired and depressed in two weeks.  

Manda_Tifa

MellyBean

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:34 pm
Mel quietly bandaged all of Dracos wounds before sitting back with a sigh.. She looked around at the damage thinking that stuff like this always tired her out quickly.. She didn't like being a healer all the time, but she was one of few people who could operate calmly after something like this.. She leaned back against a nearby chair and closed her eyes calling after Cade, "Do you need any bandaging Cade?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:43 pm
((Ugg.. Sooo tired))

Tae yawned and closed her eyes, meaning only to take a moments rest.. She yawned again and fell asleep, leaning against the chair as she sat near Dracos her paws near the medkit that Kuro had given her to use..

((I;m off to bed,, I;m soo bloody tired))  

MellyBean

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:53 pm
OOC: Alright, lets just leave it there for a bit. Give any others a chance to read and catch up and respond. I'll post something adding to the story in the morning. Till then, good night and sweet dreams. ^.^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games