Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Discussion: Newest Updates. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zi

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:36 am
I don't really like to raise judgements at a glance at these new jack items, but from what I've seen I don't particularly like them... I like the belt, but I'll have to see what all the other items will look like on me when I get them. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:39 am
i rather dislike how most of the jack items from all three years are pretty masculin. we need some more feminine jack items, in my opinion. Or at least more feminine variations of the same things for the female avatars sweatdrop
i like the belts though ^^

FrozenFyre
Vice Captain

Dorg Endo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:00 pm
FrozenFyre
i rather dislike how most of the jack items from all three years are pretty masculin. we need some more feminine jack items, in my opinion. Or at least more feminine variations of the same things for the female avatars sweatdrop
i like the belts though ^^
Yep, I wouldn't mind a Pumpkin Skirt heart ninja

Anyway I have recieved Jack Grab Bags in the most special order. Its freaky!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 2, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 6, 1 WTF? Especially with the random 6 when I should have started over. Weird.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:01 pm
Ink
Paper Hats
Flower Boquets!

I can;t wait for someone to go through the work of making a guide for Flowers so that I can just do whatever I want with mine domokun . Yes I'll leech off of other's work because in Towns I do not find flowers that often so I do not have many.

However Ink being released is an awsome sign for the Tatoo shop, maybe it'll be for Xmas heart

Dorg Endo

Miss Puu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:20 am
I LUV the new cat bands. The colors give so much more to work with ...

And Im really excited about the flowers too. I will also wait to see what people do with them ... cuz all I have are blue flowers and sunflowers ... but someone told me you could dye the flowers. I dont know it thats true.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:26 pm
Well you can dye the paper the boquet is wrapped in. I haven't seen any actualy flowers themselves dyed.

Dorg Endo

laFred

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:46 pm
I haven't really looked in to the new items, but I've seen the flowers around and they are pretty. (:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:20 pm
The bouquets are awesome (: As are the trash items... I <3 this update.  

Fyrae

Dieidiotscum

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:00 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10115401&page=1

ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:46 pm
I REALLY like the new items. I pretty much like new items in general. But we have needed a Hat/head update for A LONG time! Too bad I really haven't been collecting trash  

C.M.O.G.

Morwen Laicoriel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:06 pm
I'm happy with the new stuff, which makes me really glad I've been making an effort to collect the towns items. Although I'm not sure how I feel about the ink--it's a cute idea, but I hope that more stuff will be available to dye, other than just the flower wrapping.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:44 pm
I love the green-blue scarf and the other items are good too. whee I really like how they put the detail and color into the items to make them look almost realistic.  

Zi

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100

Morwen Laicoriel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:57 am
The new items are great! Although it seems like a lot of those colors are going to be a pain to match....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:20 am
I am very happy with this new update.
The new headwraps look so mjuch better then our old ones xd  

littleraverjoey

Aged Citizen

13,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Miss Puu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:36 pm
I pretty much love EVERYTHING about the new update.

Well , except the shark stuff. That's not my style.

All the scarves are very pretty. xDDD  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces