Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:00 pm
Arthien
"I don't like this at all," Helena said, facing Joaboo. "And thanks for all your brotherly support," she scoffed, in reference to his enjoyment at her confusion. "How long does it take? I can't stand phony people." Helena nudged the the man standing next to her and smiling freakishly. He seemed unphased.

"Well no right now there’s is no one really there, I'm not even really here. Your body is still in the coffin and I am breaking in through your head." Joa Boo laughed jokingly at his sister. "It will end as soon as you take control of your own thoughts. Can you try and do that for me." Joa Boo asked folding his arms in front of him and falling through the floor to show that he could change the physics as he wanted to in this world.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:04 pm
"Sure," Helena said, and quickly attepmted to bring up a memory. The one where she first met Sogue. The road, the cornfield, his scent. It was all vivid to her, and she tried to make it a reality again, at least for the moment while she was stuck in her thoughts.  

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:15 pm
Arthien
"Sure," Helena said, and quickly attepmted to bring up a memory. The one where she first met Sogue. The road, the cornfield, his scent. It was all vivid to her, and she tried to make it a reality again, at least for the moment while she was stuck in her thoughts.

The world around began to speed up, everything started moving extremely fast until finally you where swept away to the location of your first memory of Sogue. The same ally and everything. You saw yourself and him together, everything from third person.

"So this is how it happened. I was hoping it would of been a more romantic place but at least he still found you. Did I pick well for you sister?" Joa Boo asked stepping up where the memory Sogue was and sticking his hand through him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:06 pm
"Stop it," Helena said sharply, watching her brother's hand slide through the form of her love. She turned to herself. How defensive she had been, so untrusting. Helena reached toward the memory of Sogue, wanting to touch him and make him real. "I miss him," she whispered. "I love him." As if defeated, Helena dropped her hand to her side and hung her head. A single tear escaped the corner of her eye and ran down her cheek. "Please," she pleaded, "please, let me be with him again. I can't stand this much longer." Helena sent away the memory of Sogue and brought forth her first memories after being captured. In the cell with Lenomie. "Is this what you wanted for me?" she asked hatefully, gesturing around the dank room.  

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:36 pm
Arthien
"Stop it," Helena said sharply, watching her brother's hand slide through the form of her love. She turned to herself. How defensive she had been, so untrusting. Helena reached toward the memory of Sogue, wanting to touch him and make him real. "I miss him," she whispered. "I love him." As if defeated, Helena dropped her hand to her side and hung her head. A single tear escaped the corner of her eye and ran down her cheek. "Please," she pleaded, "please, let me be with him again. I can't stand this much longer." Helena sent away the memory of Sogue and brought forth her first memories after being captured. In the cell with Lenomie. "Is this what you wanted for me?" she asked hatefully, gesturing around the dank room.

As soon as you entered into the room everything shattered. Joa Boo became more beast like in an instant, with fur and muscles bulging everywhere. His eyes twitched around the room until it was finally gone.
"No my sweet. This is not your fate. You will be with Sogue soon, just have some more patients. I am only running a few tests to make sure you retained all normal functions and control. I do not keep you here as a prison. If you want to be with Sogue you will have to wait just as he did." Joa Boo said claming himself, something about the image of Lenomie and her cell set him off, something about it made him go crazy.

"I didn't want this for her." Joa Boo said slowly, his head hanging under an invisible weight that burdened his confidence. You could see the darkness spewing from his body like a water vapor raising out a hot spring. "She is incomplete. I couldn't bring her back all the way. She has nothing to balance her so there she waits in that cell, only half a person. It is to unsafe to bring her out. I want to be with her so bad. I made a big mistake a long time ago and I could never forgive myself unless I brought her back to life. I am working the impossible here and I would ask for you to not mention her unless you really must know of it." Joa Boo was actually crying at this point. Dry tears melted from his eyes to the floor like a summer rain in the middle of a drought.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:14 pm
"I know," Helena muttered. She let Joaboo have his moment. Sympathy could not be brought forth from her yet. She was still quite bitter about Joaboo and their relation. But she would not make him suffer, so she changed her memory. It became the day after she and Sogue were ambushed and they slept for more than a day. Sogue brings Helena a bowl of Orion blood and the real Helena laughs as she watches her memory unfold. "How easily I got sick," she said under her breath, smiling. Sure enough, the memory of Helena folded up on the chaise, hands clasped to her stomach and Sogue smiling at her, getting up and the sitting right next to her, rubbing the pale skin of her arm in comfort. "I don't need blood, I never have. My coven was skeptical of me for it." Helena's face fell, remembering her old coven. "The only other vampire I came close to loving tried to kill me out of jealousy. He hated that he needed blood, he was tired of killing innocents." The memory changed to a forest, showing Helena and a black-haired vampire, poised for attack. The real Helena bit her lip. "So, I killed him. Hardest thing I've ever done." Helena let her mind go blank after that. "How much longer will this take?"  

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:11 pm
"Now picture something that hasn't happened yet. Picture you and Sogue having kids or living in a house away from all of this fighting." Joa Boo spoke quietly in a stern fashion. His face hid beneath the shadows sprouting from his hair that hung over his face. The world around zoomed forward into a larger house set out on a remote island far from any major continent. There was a massive mansion that ran all along the island from one end to the other. The real Joa Boo closed his eyes. He watched as the one in this idea was sitting over a balcony and Lenomie rushed out to his side, slipping her arms around his big ones. She kissed the side of his face and said "honey I've made dinner, time to come in." A tear built up in the real Joa Boo's eye and then feel with a crash on the floor of the house.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:27 pm
Helena thought hard. What did she want after this?

Sogue appeared before anything else, wearing simple clothes; a button down white shirt, grey slacks and black shoes, no weapons on his back or belt. He was holding a small girl in his arms. Soft, curly, strawberry-blonde hair surrounded the child's face, her green eyes bright and her cheeks rosy. She heard Sogue speak "Lila" to the girl and kiss her perfect little nose. Behind and around them appeared trees, tall ones, blocking the sky completely, but there was still a little light streaming through the canopy. A two-story blue house then came into the picture, white curtains in the windows and an open front porch. Through the upstairs window, the hopefully-future Helena was brushing her hair and watching her daughter and husband in the yard. Small flashes of light appeared every few feet; lightening bugs. They were catching them in a clear jar. The task done, Lila waved to her mother and held the jar up in the air to show her. Helena's smile widened.

That's exactly what she wanted.

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:11 pm
((AW!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:27 am
"Defensive," Zedo said with little thought, "We need people to stay alive. We're not pushing them back, just moving to saftey."

"A defensive army would do that for us, correct?"  

Zedo_Saeron
Crew

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:49 pm
Zedo_Saeron
"Defensive," Zedo said with little thought, "We need people to stay alive. We're not pushing them back, just moving to saftey."

Sogue nodded sagely, rolling up the scroll.
"Sounds good. I'll find Toru and report to her. I'd suggjest grabbing a mount, just in case."
With that, Sogue kicked Albrect and the horse trotted off toward the Commander.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:20 pm
Arthien
Helena thought hard. What did she want after this?

Sogue appeared before anything else, wearing simple clothes; a button down white shirt, grey slacks and black shoes, no weapons on his back or belt. He was holding a small girl in his arms. Soft, curly, strawberry-blonde hair surrounded the child's face, her green eyes bright and her cheeks rosy. She heard Sogue speak "Lila" to the girl and kiss her perfect little nose. Behind and around them appeared trees, tall ones, blocking the sky completely, but there was still a little light streaming through the canopy. A two-story blue house then came into the picture, white curtains in the windows and an open front porch. Through the upstairs window, the hopefully-future Helena was brushing her hair and watching her daughter and husband in the yard. Small flashes of light appeared every few feet; lightening bugs. They were catching them in a clear jar. The task done, Lila waved to her mother and held the jar up in the air to show her. Helena's smile widened.

That's exactly what she wanted.

Joa Boo's eyes curled upward along with a smile on his face. He watched the scene developed as the event pushed on. His large dark figure seemed so out of place for the happy atmosphere of Helena's dream world. he stepped back and just watched, taking in everything as if he was learning some valuable lesson.

"I can make all of this happen for you. This is what perfection is, and I have made this possible." Joa Boo spoke while lifting his arms. His smile grew more and then he faded.

You woke up again in a small room. You where laying down in a casket and Joa Boo was sitting in a chair at the corner of the room. He was playing a sweet calming song on the flute. As you woke he stopped playing and looked up at you.

"everything is good now. You are exactly who you where before you died and now your perfect. Welcome to paradise."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:42 pm
Helena sat up. "How soon until I can see Sogue? Is he still fighting?" She spoke very quickly. She was excited to be awake again, and nothing in or on her seemed out of place. Seeing her dreams as a tangible source made her all the more anxious to get back to Sogue.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:48 am
Arthien
Helena sat up. "How soon until I can see Sogue? Is he still fighting?" She spoke very quickly. She was excited to be awake again, and nothing in or on her seemed out of place. Seeing her dreams as a tangible source made her all the more anxious to get back to Sogue.

"I'm afraid I cannot get you to Sogue. He is still locked away inside the thunder plains castle. I can not send you through the shadows there as long as Toru is inside or she may be able to trace it back to me. The closest I can get you is inside some deep caverns that where once used for mining within the thunder plains. It's not to close but the closest I can get you with out being killed by my army." Joa Boo explained with great description. He stood and motioned for Helena to follow him as he walked out of the room. It was a weird emotion but for some reason every thing felt brighter like a window had been opened in your life and now the sun could really shine on you. You felt lighter and could think with more clarity. The song that Joa Boo was playing when you woke up was stuck in your head and you found yourself accidentally humming it. Then you remembered that the song was the lullaby Joa Boo would play for you when you where younger and scared.

Joa Boo lead you into a large dome room that mimicked the rotation of Aeonce. All of the continent s and other land masses where properly placed along the walls of the dome in proportion to the real planet. Joa Boo threw a dagger at the wall and hit a long strip of land that stretched out for two thirds of the length of the dome from top to bottom. the area he hit enlarged to show a map of the thunder plains. The castle was off to the northern edge and there was a cavern marked just north west of that. Joa Boo marked off a blue circle and then turned to Helena.

"Is this area ok for you, or is there another location you would rather me put you in?" Joa Boo asked giving a smile. The walls began to turn as if it was beginning to propel something. Then a bright light shot of top of you. "Say yes or no dear sister."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:50 am
SkittleScion
Zedo_Saeron

Sogue nodded sagely, rolling up the scroll.
"Sounds good. I'll find Toru and report to her. I'd suggjest grabbing a mount, just in case."
With that, Sogue kicked Albrect and the horse trotted off toward the Commander.

((chris I know how much you want to wait for Brad but your never going to get any where at this rate. If Brad coninues to show I'll have him in there some where But I think you should just move on.))  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games