Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

Devourcity
Crew

Shameless Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:28 pm

Username/Name: Animekitty13 /& .__." Enski
(Fooled you! That's a nickname XD)
Which .hack games have you played: D': None (I'm a failure...)
Which series have you seen/read: Twilight Bracelet (Seen-ish & Read), Sign (Kinda 8/), Another Birth (Almost done reading =__=")
Who's your favorite character and why: Haseo, 'cause he can prioritize! 8D (Lol, dwah? D: ) && Balmung, 'cause.... Okay it's because he's hawt -.__-. Sue me~
(Along with Azure Kite & Balmung, 'cause... They're adorable <333)

[<3]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:56 pm
Username/Name: Shuuhei-sempai (Please, just call me Shuuhei.)

Which .hack games have you played: Uhm... All.

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): //Sign is my favorite. And all that I've seen.

Who's your favorite character and why: Sora. I find him rather amusing.

Shuuhei-sempai

Atunis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:22 pm
Username/Name: Atunis
Which .hack games have you played: Only a little of the first one... sweatdrop I'll buy them when I have more time to play them.
Which series have you seen/read: I've only seen .hack//SIGN, but it is my favorite anime so yeah...I do plan on watching the rest if I can ever find the downloads.
Who's your favorite character and why: Umm...well...I like all the main characters in SIGN (Helba, Bear, Crim, Sora, BT, Subaru, Tsukasa, and Mimiru), but Sora and Bear more than the rest of them cause they are just awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:20 pm
Username/Name: Redfire313
Which .hack games have you played: Part of the .hack infection and part of .hack g.u// vol. 3
Which series have you seen/read: Twilight Bracelet: Seen & Read very small (and i mean small) part of Sign, A.I. Buster.
Who's your favorite character and why: Kite, because (even thought i don't know that much) he is a very loyal friend, and is a very cool person to have such get power, and not misuse them.  

Dakra Shadowshade

Blackgun122

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:21 pm
Username/Name: Blackgun12 But everyone calls me Black.
Which .hack games have you played: I have played the first one but that's all.
Which series have you seen/read Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga and Seen almost all the animes. Rewatching right now Sign.
Who's your favorite character and why: For the girls It would be Ouka from Dusk because she's my favorite animal and She kicks butt. For guys Tsukasa because he is Wavemaster and if I ever played .hack [In real life] I would be him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:00 pm
User Image

Username/Name: Priestess_Bella. But, please: call me Bella.
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//virus core series
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet (manga and anime), .hack//AI Buster 1 & 2, .hack//Another Birth vol. 1, .hack//xxxx vol 1 & 1/2 of 2.
Who's your favorite character and why: I can't really decide on who's my favourite character anymore. They're all too good. Although, the AI's and AIDA's are pretty wicked sweet. cool

P.S. ~ Hey, guys! This is my mule! It's me, Riddle_Me_Nigma!

User Image

HeartSeeker Xion

black Haseo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:59 am
Username/Name: Black haseo or can be called- Haseo
Which .hack games have you played: .Hack//G.U. vol.1 to vol.3
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .Hack//G.U.+, .Hack//XXXX, and many more.
Who's your favorite character and why:Haseo and Kite because Both of them is coolest character, Mostly I would said Haseo really best person ever i've see. I like his color is black and red, Also White and Black at final episode.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:12 am
Username/Name: Tahkashe
Which .hack games have you played: All of the PS2 ones...
Which series have you seen/read: Sign, a bit of roots, legend of the twilight (in that order because I couldn't find the dvds for awhile) .hack/xxxx, .hack another birth, .hack AI buster, and a 4koma.
Who's your favorite character and why: For sign it's Crim, for the games it's Gardenia and Wiseman, twilight it's ouka for pwnage-ness, for roots it's Tabby because she's adorable, for G.U. it's Haseo in the 3rd game, Endrance for 2nd (his views) and lastly, Gaspard for 1st....he's so cute and adorable.  

Sid_Keeling

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:17 pm
Username/Name: Harujiro. That is all you need to know.
Which .hack games have you played: G.U. vols. 13, and original series vol. 1.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Legend of Twilight Bracelet manga, ROOTS, Another Birth, SIGN.
Who's your favorite character and why: Sora, because he's a professional.
Don't ask me what he's a professional at, I don't know.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:03 pm
Username/Name:Za Wardo (Mis-spelled Za Warudo TT but this is a cool second best)
Which .hack games have you played: Infection, Mutation, Rebirth, Reminisce, Redemption.
Which series have you seen: Sign, Roots, Liminality, Online Jack, GIFT
read: XXXX (Vols. 1 & 2), G.U.+ (Vols. 1-4) Another Birth (Vols. 1-4) LOTT Vols (1-3) AI Butster (Vols. 1 & 2) 4koma (Ch. 1-5)
Who's your favorite character and why:
R:1: Sora, because he just makes me smile, he's like maxxed out, and he tried to double-cross Morganna, and forced her to bring out Skieth
R:2: Kuhn is my favorite character, because I just love his attitude and his optimisticness, yet he can be aggresive, he seems pretty human compared to everyone else biggrin  

zawardo

Green Hero

oO Starling Oo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:43 pm
User Image

Hello!
Username/Name: I am Starling!
Which .hack games have you played: Rebirth, Redemption
Which series have you seen/read: Alcor, Legend of the Twilight, Signs, Legend of the Twilight(Dusk) and I'm watching Roots this week.
Who's your favorite character and why: My favorite would have to be Silabus, he's so cheerful and helpful ( and cute xD ). But I'm also a fan of Haseo, we have similar personalities.

[hoshi no you ni, tsuki no you ni]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:35 pm
Username/Name:7error of Death is my username. (Of course) And my name is Haseo (For those who care, my REAL name is Seth)
Which .hack games have you played: I've played .Hack//Infection, and the 2nd vol. of .Hack//G.U. (I still can't find the first or third.)
Which series have you seen/read: I've only read .Hack//Legend of twilight series.
Who's your favorite character and why: My favorite character would have to be Endrance. As much as he creeps me out, he's epic.

7error of Death

Seeker of Feathers

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:05 pm
Hiya all I just joined this guild via an invite so here is my introduction:
Username/Name: Seeker of Feathers.
Which .hack games have you played: I've actually never played any of the games...oops sweatdrop
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): I've wacthed .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight, and .hack//Roots
Who's your favorite character and why: My all time fav would have to be Crim...totally 100% bada**!!! That and his english voice is the same guy that did Sanosuke Sagara from Rurouni Kenshin who also kicks a**  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:25 pm
Hi everyone. I was just invited to this guild. I freakin' love .hack, although I'm not really sure how anyone else knew that. XD

Username/Name: alicia_2o06 (Alicia, obviously, lol)
Which .hack games have you played: .hack Infection and then all four of the new ones. I'm ready to fight Cubia on the last game :O
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): None, really, my brothers have the 3 book manga but I've yet to read it. I like the games.
Who's your favorite character and why: I like Atoli, she reminds m e of myself, heh. Alkaid's pretty cool too.  

caricat3r

Dapper Dabbler

iStealConstantly

Super Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:35 pm
Username/Name: Baroqueheat-kun
Which .hack games have you played: all PS2 games
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Sign, Twilight Bracelet, and Roots.
Who's your favorite character and why: Mia from the the .hack// game series. She has an awesome character alteration and I love furries. So, its a given for me.

Another one is Mistral. I'm a bit of a loli-guy. sweatdrop
xd  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas