Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
New Naruto Ninja World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes
  No
  For pie
  ......Other
View Results

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:05 pm
"Um one of my kunai traps went off when you were walking down the hall" Said Itachi sadly  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:26 pm
"oh..........okay....where's Sasuke-kun? I kinda feel bad for that trick we pulled on him now...." she said, looking down at the ground, ashamed.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:30 am
"SONNA OF A B***H!!!!" Screamed Sasuke loud enough to be heard in the hokages office
"Well Sasuke will be here momenterily he disregarded my warning" Said Itachi smirking  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:13 pm
Sakura jumped back, shocked. "omg. I hope hes okay......." she said sadly, but still startled.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:01 am
"3.... 2..... 1..... 0..... we have lift off.Sakura you might want to duck under your bed this could get ugly" Said Itachi as Sasuke barged into the room holding a standard anbu katana
"You creep!" Screamed Sasuke  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:57 pm
"ITACHI! SASUKE! QUIT FIGHTING! ...PLEASE!" Sakura strared at the two fighting brothers and then crumpled to the ground ansd started to sob. "...please..."

((hey-----uhmmm.....I kinda got a D- in math...so I can't be on until I raise my grade.......*sob* but my friend may be on my user posting for meh........SORRY!))  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:47 am
"Ok I will stop fighting Sakura" Said Itachi smiling
"Ok I'll stop fighting too" Said Sasuke Smiling  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:56 pm
((hey---technically...Im still grounded...but what the heck...Ill post...))

Sakura stood up, and faced both boys. "you know...if you really want to impress a girl....." she said, drifting off. "you should act like you care...girls don't care about toughness....they want a guy to depend on..and share their feelings with........I want a guy.......that will show me compassion and sympathy....and....love...."  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:36 pm
"Pssst Sakaru I think he might be gay" Whispered Itachi
"I'm not gay and I'll prove it" Said Sasuke as he walked over to Sakura and started making out with her  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:14 pm
Sakura at first was shocked and her eyes were wide. then she relaxed and let Sasuke take over.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:38 pm
"Dang this feels good"Thought Sasuke
"Hey Jiraiya you getting this all down for you book"Whispered Itachi to a wall
"It's perfect just make them keep going"Whispered Jiraiya who was genjutsued to look like the wall  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:49 am
'why is he finally revealing his feelings to me?' she thought, a little confused. 'but...I am happy...he chose me......' she thought hapily.

she closed her eyes as Sasuke deepend the kiss and let out a little moan and smiled underneath the kiss. 'I love you...Sasuke..' she thought, hoping maybe that Sasuke felt the same about her as well.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:50 pm
POOF!!"Thanks Itachi I really needed some inspiration for my books!" Said Jaraiya as he poofed out of existence
"No prob"Said Itachi smiling
"Did you sell us out to Jaraiya Itachi"Asked Sasuke
"Payback's a B*tch ain't it"Said Itachi laughing  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:52 am
Sakura scowled, tears streaming down her face. "YOU JERK ITACHI! AND I TRUSTED YOU! I knew about Kakashi! but not Jiraya!" she then ran out the door as fast as she could to get away from Sasuke and Itachi. "...and I trusted him........I'm...so......stupid...." she panted as she ran up to her secret spot on the cliff where the past hokage's faces had been carved in as a reminder to stay strong. "How can I stay strong in battle when I can't even keep my emotions strong?" she questioned herself outloud, thinking she was alone.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:15 pm
"Oy Kakashi I'm gonna kill you if you don't stop reading that book around her"Said Itachi to a chiar
"Ok I'll stop" Replied the chair
"Sasuke go comfort her ok"Said Itachi
"Sure why not I might actually get to makeout with her again"Said Sasuke  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games