Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:02 pm
Sinn entered his house, and then his bedroom and jumped onto the bed, immediately falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:18 pm
Reks stood in the forest, beating a tree, leaving several dents, with taijutsu. If ninjutsu didn't work that well on that guy... mabey taijutsu would be better... Reks thought, finally tiring himself out. He slumped down by a tree and slept.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:10 pm
Morning came, and Sinn woke up. Alesi had already gone, and Reks was sleeping somewhere in the forest. "Ah well, guess I'll have breakfast alone..." He opened up the fridge and grabbed a gallon of milk, got some cereal, and ate.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:38 pm
Reks woke up, seeing the ground. His head flew up quickly, hitting into the tree behind him. He blinked, then remembered he was training. "Oh yeah.... mine as well get some food...."  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:55 am
Sinn suddenly felt quezy, and fainted, falling of his chair. He appeared somewhere else, somewhere familar, yet, somewhere unknown. Atekeru appeared in front of him, and said, "Welcome to my world. Or, yours." "What?!?!" Atekeru disappeared and Sinn was now in a house. He saw his family there, "Mom? Dad? Bro.?" yet they didn't answer. Atekeru appeared in the house, took out his sword, and slaughtered the whole family. "No! No! Get away from my family!" Atekeru walked over, and said, "This was you. Your memories were replaced with happy, lies." "No, I would never-" "Don't bother arguing, I'm just telling, or, rather, showing you the truth." Atekeru disappeared and Sinn was back in the real world. "I... never..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:24 am
"Hmmm.... I wonder what Sinn's doing...." Reks thought aloud, walking over to his house to see himon the floor, shivering.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:49 am
"C-can't..... I.......... huh? H-hey, R-Reks." Sinn said, standing up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:54 am
"Are you alright? You should lay down..." Reks said, leading him over to the couch. "What happened to you?"  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:02 am
"Atekeru used his mangekou sharigan.... somehow. I don't know where he was... or is...." Sinn said, starting to relax.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:04 am
"Wow... What did he use it for? What did he make you see?"Reks questioned, wondering what it was that shook Sinn up so much.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:08 am
"No..... it's what he made me..... remember. I really am him..... I killed my family.." Sinn said, lowering his voice. "I... just don't want to believe it..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:03 pm
"Thats the past, and besides, I can't even imagine you killing your family!" Reks said, trying to cheer him up.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:20 pm
"I... also used to have a sister..... I don't know where she is though..." Sinn said, looking through the window. "It's..... too real.

((I GOT AN IDEA!!! Okay, I'm thinking we have some sort of party at somebody's house, just for this guild's members. Just not my house.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:27 pm
((Ummm.... I don't have a house.... o.O))

"Wel...." Reks started to say, but not being able t think of anything conforting.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:46 pm
"I just remembered something.... I was in the forest by this village... in some spot that only demons are allowed to enter.... you and Mizuumi were there... I remember a girl named Yuuhi coming up... and some other girl named Alkaid..." Sinn explained, looking up at the ceiling. "I... died.... and became some sort of shadow demon... that's all I can remember."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff