Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

MyLycanJacob101

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:39 pm
My name i tigerrools and iam in like totally in love with Jacob Black!!! Sorry Edward! He is next in line though.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:24 am
User ImageJoanna says...

I don't know If I posted here but I will now.

My name is Joanna. I've been completely obsessed with Twilight ever since I read the first book. I own whats called a 'cult' on VampireFreaks all about Twilight, Kind of like this Guild. If anyone has VampireFreaks, please go join. I'd love that.

It won't let me on VF right now so I'll post the link later.

Anyway, I plan visiting this guild a lot.

She wants your help. Joanna's Quest!!User Image

Bam Its Joanna

Original Ladykiller

DemonOnTheInside

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:54 pm
Hey I'm DemonOnTheInside, I saw my friend reading it last year and started reading it and got completely hook. I love Edward...How could they make Jacob hotter than Edward in the movie I mean come on! but anyways I love Emmett too though and Jasper... I think I'm a mix of Alice and Bella! Can't wait for breaking dawn!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:28 pm
I'm...Mikusae? sweatdrop
I started the Twilight series because of my boyfriend. x3
&now I'm addicted because of him. >_> My boyfriend acts somewhat like Edward and looks like him more than Robert Pattison does...
...MINE! D<

Anyway, my favorite character has gotta be Alice. She's a lot like me, although I'm sure our vampire ability wouldn't be the same. She's so jumpy, hyper-feeling, but can become...serious, I suppose, quickly. Almost like me. <333

misleading space shibe

edwards_little_bella

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:39 am
..HAALO..
My Name is edwards_little_bella..
..I concider myself obsessed with
3 things: Twilight Series, Greys Anatomy and Friends..
..I love bright colors..hehe..ummm..hmmm..
..Edward Is My Favorite Character..He is
AMAZING..he says the funniest things and
is so understanding..not to mention, down right
gorgeous..lol..
thats me..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:07 pm
So yeah. I'm piercing_golden_eyes. Twilight I know. But that's what I'm here for. Of course I love Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. I can't wait until Breaking Dawn comes out along with the movie. My world was devastated when Edward left Bella, and I nearly fainted when I found out who was playing Edward. Every emotion Bella felt I ended p feeling when I read the books. Stephenie Meyer is now my favorite author, and I bring it upon myself to introduce it to all my friends.  

piercing_golden_eyes

Autumn-Melodies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:44 pm
DemonOnTheInside
Hey I'm DemonOnTheInside, I saw my friend reading it last year and started reading it and got completely hook. I love Edward...How could they make Jacob hotter than Edward in the movie I mean come on! but anyways I love Emmett too though and Jasper... I think I'm a mix of Alice and Bella! Can't wait for breaking dawn!

totaly agreed... i can't believe they made jacob hotter than edward! oh and i'm BellaCullen-Lullaby and of course i'm completely obsessed with the books... i've gotten my entire family hooked on them including long distance. i'm definately a mix of bella and alice also but of course i can realy relate to all the characters basicaly.... which is what makes the books so AMAZING!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:27 pm
Hi.
I'm Lovely Tangerine.
I'm totally inlove with Twilight. My friends spent most of this school year trying to get me to read it and for some reason I kept putting it off. Eventually, I read the book, in one day. I became obsessed. I finished the other two books within the week. (That's with working, school, and track and field as well. I couldn't stop. I lost sleep over reading these books. When I would sleep, I would even dream the scenes.) I love Jacob, Edward, and Jasper. In that order. One of my friends and I are so obsessed that we count down the days until Breaking Dawn. And when we see each other in the halls, we yell that number of days left. We get weird looks. And every day she and I spend study hall doing something Twilight related.

Anywhoooooo....
I'm a senior and I live in a small town.
I'm very opinionated.
I'm shy.
I don't usually post in the forums on Gaia anymore...
But today is my first day actually reading the threads in here and I've posted more in here today than I have in almost a year in Gaia.
Lol.
*is pathetic*
Oh, and I talk WAY to much.
sweatdrop  

Lovely Tangerine

XxwhitneyxXxwhitneyxX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:06 pm
hey
im hyuga_girl4life.
my account got blocked, so yeah. . .
feel free to add me, ill be happy to talk to you all. 3nodding

also id like to say that Jake is my favorite person, blaugh and i think Bella should have chosen Jake.
i dont care what you Edward luvers think, im still going to think that. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:37 am
Hi biggrin Im Bucka, 16 year old girl from Croatia, 3nd grade highschool (Classicum gymnasium)
I love drawing, anime/manga and well Twilight biggrin

Edward is so awesome heart But im quite disappointed with the actors chosen for the movie... Gaspard Ulliel would be perfect Edward if you ask me domokun  

bucka1912

Kimmorz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:51 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Kimmorz. I'm 16 years old coming to you live from Southern California- the only place you can experience all four seasons in a week. I like drawing, video games, anime and manga. I've read all three books of the Twilight Saga (they were a pain to get a hold of, stupid public library). I'd say more about myself, but my internet is almost out for today, and I can't think very well. Haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:25 am
Hi, I’m Ellie. I’m 22 and from the US. I enjoy reading (especially Twilight heart ), writing, gaming, chatting, drawing, and just hanging with my friends. I’m really excited for the movie to come out (even though I’m not thrilled with the cast) and cannot wait for Breaking Dawn.  

The Volturis Lover

hahannah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:25 pm
Hey, I'm Hannah. I'm proudly Canadian, and not afraid to state my dorkiness. I have been reading the Twilight series for, gosh... well I guess ever since Twilight hit the shelves! I love reading and hanging with my friends, Eclipse is my FAV book and also I can't wait for Breaking Dawn! Just to say my side, I am eternally in love with Edward, though I do agree that Jacob is Bella's soul mate! Can't wait for the movie!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:31 pm
haii everyone ^^
I'm esther and i'm from the US.
Twilight Edward has seriously been the only thing on my mine lately xDDDD
I'm a freshman in highschool and i'm trying to get all of my friends to read twilight... but unfortunantly they are all like "ew... a book about vampires?"
gahh stupid friends >_<
hmmm... i enjoy art, drawing, reading, and asian culture :]

serenityxo

Melody Cullen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:18 pm
My name's Denisse, but most people call me Melody. I'm in 7th grade and I attend a middle school in Seattle Washington. I really really really want my mom to transfer me into Kalama High when I'm in 9th grade though,
I'm 4'10"
I'm on Team Edward
My favorite Twilight band (vamprock?) is The Bella Cullen Project  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games